Drinking Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty sister plays with the neighbor.
2.4k words
4.55
110k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after the library, I avoided my apartment and my sister altogether. Try as I might, I couldn't wrap my head around what we'd done. She called a few times but I didn't answer and she didn't leave any messages. The day passed too quickly. My concentration was shot. I knew I couldn't go back home, not yet. I went to a bar downtown to think things over. It was 9:30 on an October weeknight and I was into my second beer when somebody sat down next to me at the bar and said, "Hi, stranger."

It was my neighbor, the cute blonde one with the full lips. She wore a dark blue university t-shirt that stretched the university letters across her sizeable breasts. Her plaid skirt reached just above her tanned knees. She was wearing knee-high socks and two-inch pumps. Her name was Sandy. She was 22. As far as I knew, she didn't have a boyfriend.

Sandy asked me how I was and thanked me again for helping her move that chair in a couple weeks ago. Then she dropped a bomb.

"I'm down here with your sister Jessica. We didn't know you'd be here. You should come sit with us!"

I looked over my shoulder, hoping that maybe I had some other sister named Jessica that I'd never met. No such luck.

At a booth in the corner of the bar sat Jessica, drinking some sort of fruity-looking concoction, her lips pursed around a long straw. She wore a black mini-skirt and a tight white wife-beater that did nothing to hide the black bra she was wearing beneath it. Her creamy arms were toned. Her black bob hairdo emphasized the lines of her jaw and her neck. She smiled at me and all I could think was that nobody should look that good.

"I can't," I said. "It's been a bad day and I...I just need some time to decompress. Maybe later."

Sandy told me not to wait too long and then she went back to the booth.

Should I stay or go? The bar wasn't packed, but there were a good number of people there. A lot of guys. No big secret who they would be hitting on most of the night. Hitting on both of them probably. Thinking about it, I felt too jealous for my own comfort. I ordered a shot of Irish whisky and when that was burning in my belly I stood up and walked over to the booth and sat down next to my beautiful little sister. I tried not to think of how I'd had my tongue in her ass this same time last night.

The two of them were giggling.

"What are we talking about?" I asked. A waitress asked if I needed anything and the bar in her tongue brought a whole slew of idea to mind. I was polite, though, and just ordered another round for the table.

"We," said Sandy, "are discussing boys."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes," said Jessica.

I stopped paying attention to what they were talking about and started paying attention to Sandy. She smiled at me a lot and after a few minutes it was clear she wasn't the least bit sorry to have run into me. I wasn't sorry either. I wondered if she'd been a cheerleader in high school. I wondered if she still had her uniform.

"Were you a cheerleader?"

"What?"

"I bet you were a cheerleader. Your legs are just, it's like they're sculpted."

She looked at Jessica and laughed. "Yes, okay, I was a cheerleader."

"I bet you looked good in that uniform," said Jessica.

"I would bet a thousand dollars she still does," I said.

"Well maybe I didn't throw it away," Sandy said. She winked at me. At least, I think she did. My eyes had strayed to the letters on her chest.

Before I could suggest we race back to her apartment to search her closet for the uniform, the girls excused themselves and got up to use the bathroom. We'd all had a few by then. I felt warm and happy and whatever had happened with my sister seemed dreamy and not all that important. When the girls came back, Sandy slid into the booth next to me. Jessica sat across from me and gave me the world's most obvious wink. Both girls erupted in laughter. I pretended not to know what was going on.

Sandy was asking me about classes, leaning in close to me, her hand on my thigh and mine on hers. That's when I felt Jessica's foot in my crotch.

I shot her a look but she just went on sucking her pina colada through the thick straw. I was hard now. Jessica leaned back and slid her toes up and down my cock.

Sandy hadn't noticed. Sandy was a lightweight and three drinks had put her over the top.

"You know," she said into my ear, "we should hang out more. You should come over some night so I can show you my collection."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'd love to see your collection. What do you collect?"

Jessica stopped stroking my cock. I was relieved and a little disappointed.

Sandy was about to tell me what her collection was but then her eyes widened. She looked at Jessica.

It took me about two seconds to realize Jessica's toes were now between Sandy's thighs. I looked out at the bar but only the bartender had noticed the brunette across from me molesting the blonde beside me. The music was loud enough for no one to hear. The bartender was staring but he wasn't saying anything.

Jessica slid down in her seat a few inches. Sandy gasped.

"You're naughty," said Jessica.

Sandy's eyes were closed. I looked at my sister, who mouthed the words "No underwear" to me. Right now my sister's big toe was sliding up and down Sandy's wet slit. Now teasing her clit.

Sandy looked over at me. "Sorry," she said. "I just didn't feel well for a moment." She leaned into me, her breasts against my arm. I put my arm around her shoulders so she was leaning against my chest.

"You all right, Sandy?"

"Yeah, I just...oh god..."

"You feel good, Sandy," my sister said.

"Your sister's toe is...rubbing me..."

"It is?"

"Yes, I'm...sorry..."

"Do you like it, Sandy?"

She looked up at me, surprised. She nodded. I put my mouth closer to her ear.

"Then let her make you cum," I said.

Sandy moaned. I kissed her. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and then pulled away. She was startled, confused.

Jessica said, "Excuse us, big brother, but we have to use the ladies room."

Both girls stood and walked arm-in-arm back to the bathrooms.

My cock was aching. I knew what my sister was doing. Right now she was sucking on Sandy's breasts. Now bending her over the sink and running her tongue up the crack of her ass. Now sliding a manicured finger into Sandy's dripping pussy, slowly, now faster, now two fingers and standing behind her and that long pink tongue exploring Sandy's ear and her lips on Sandy's neck and those fingers fucking her faster and faster. There was Sandy, panting and moaning and whimpering and slapping the counter with her hands and begging to be fucked harder.

I had to leave. I knew I had to leave. I didn't want to but it was the thing to do. Get up and walk out before I got myself in more trouble. So what if Jessica wanted to get off with my neighbor, what was it to me?

Or should I go back there and open the door. See Sandy with her plaid skirt up around her face, grinding her pussy into my sister's face. My sister crouched on the bathroom floor fingering herself, those wonderful tits of hers waiting to be sucked and her ass pounded.

I could go back there. I could lock the door behind me. I could have both of them.

Somehow I did it. Somehow I left.

At home I showered and waited. It was a little after midnight when I heard them coming up the stairs. What apartment would they go to? I stared at the door, half hoping that it would open and they'd stumble in kissing and stripping.

The voices stopped outside the door.

I stared at the door handle.

The voices moved on. The sound of Sandy's apartment door opening and shutting.

So much for that.

It was a couple hours before dawn. I woke up on the couch, back aching. This was not going to work. I needed to sleep and if Jessica wasn't using the bed, I would.

I peeked into the bedroom and saw that the bed was still unmade and still empty. I was only wearing boxers and the silk sheets were like a balm. My body savored the feeling. The pillow under my head was a blessing. I drifted away to sleep.

Somewhere in my dream a toilet flushed.

This sound spun around in my head for a minute or an hour and the more I thought about it, the more I heard it repeat, the more I suspected it was not a dream.

Someone slid into the bed. Someone warm and smooth and wearing panties and who had a leg draped over mine.

I was on my stomach. I turned my head. Jessica smiled at me.

"Are you awake?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm in my bed."

"Get out of here."

"You get out of here, you said I could sleep here."

I rolled over and stood up. She was wearing a black lace chemise along with her panties.

"I need to show you something," she said. "I think Sandy might be sick."

"What is it?"

"Come with me."

I followed her out to the living room and into the hall and over to Sandy's apartment. The door wasn't locked. Jessica led me inside. It was messy and smelled like sex. We went back to the bedroom. Sandy was sprawled out on the bed, on her back, still wearing the plaid skirt but no shirt or bra. Her breasts were full and tan.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

Jessica pushed herself into me and grabbed my crotch.

"You should have come into the bathroom with us. I really wanted you to. Do you know what I would have done?" Her voice was low and husky.

"Jessica, please..."

"Sandy's fine. She wanted to see you but she was tired." Jessica gripped my hard-through my boxers. "When I was tongue-fucking her, she said she wanted a cock in her mouth. She passed out before I could come find you, but I don't see why we can't give her what she wants."

"No, I—"

Jessica pulled my cock out and stroked me. She pulled me over by the bed. Sandy's head was near the edge. My sister guided my cock towards the girls mouth.

"Let me rub it on her lips. Doesn't she have nice lips, big brother? Oh, I want you to fuck that mouth of hers. I want to watch you cum all over her face. Do you want to cum on her face? If you do, I'll lick it off, every drop. I'll lick it up wherever you cum on her."

It was all so surreal. I felt disconnected.

Until the tip of my cock touched Sandy's lips.

Jessica pulled me closer to the sleeping girl and slid me back and forth across those lips, smearing pre-cum on her face. And then, much to my surprise, Sandy's mouth opened. So did her eyes. She took me in her mouth and started sucking.

"Somebody's awake," Jessica murmured.

She crawled onto the bed and dove between Sandy's thighs. Sandy's eyes widened. She moaned. Her lips wrapped tighter around my cock. She sucked harder.

My little sister ate pussy and I fucked Sandy's face. After a few minutes, I was ready to cum and Sandy must have sensed it because she immediately stopped sucking and pulled away.

"I want you inside me," she said.

Jessica moved away and Sandy got on all fours with her ass to me. I stared at the delicious sight, my cock only a few inches from her wet slit. Jessica stood on the bed and put her leg over Sandy and sat on the small of her back, facing me. Her breasts were heaving inside the chemise. Her panties had disappeared.

My sister reached down and grabbed my cock and pulled me forward. I buried myself in Sandy's pussy and began sliding in and out, slow at first, but then pounding.

Jessica leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue thrashed with mine. Her lips were all over my face and neck.

Sandy bucked and moaned. "Fuck me harder. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me."

Jessica smiled and her dark eyes were all I could look at. "You like that tight pussy, big brother? You like putting your dick in that dripping wet pussy? Her pussy tastes so good, I've had my tongue in it almost all night. When I wasn't licking her pussy I was licking her everywhere else."

Jessica stood up, bringing her crotch to within inches of my face. I could smell her arousal, musky and sweet and intoxicating. She began fingering herself.

"I can't wait for you to cum, big brother. I can't wait to see you cum all over that hot ass of hers."

Sandy was cumming but I didn't slow. Her fists beat against the bed.

Jessica fingered her own pussy faster. Her breathing was quick and shallow.

"Do you want him to cum on your face, Sandy?"

"Yes..."

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes, cum on my face!"

"She wants you to cum on her face, big brother. I want you to cum on her face. Cum all over her face and then cum all over mine."

Sandy's pussy was hot and tight and wet. I felt my balls tighten. I pulled out and exploded across Sandy's ass.

Jessica quickly dropped down beside Sandy, her fingers still working her pussy. She leaned forward and began licking my cum off Sandy's ass.

Her tongue ran over those firm, tan cheeks and in between those cheeks, searching deep, lapping at Sandy's puckered asshole.

Sandy moaned and squirmed.

When she was finished, Jessica looked up at me.

"That was fun. But you still owe me."

It was dawn then. Later that night was the Halloween party. I'd forgotten all about it. I had the feeling, though, that Jessica's mystery costume was going to make it unforgettable.