Drinking With Dad: Caught!

Story Info
Lindsey catches her father and sister in bed and wants in.
6.1k words
4.61
256.5k
231
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,520 Followers

Lindsey knew her sister was getting lucky from halfway down the hallway. She knew Nikki was loud from the time she came home after school and heard Nikki with her boyfriend from the kitchen downstairs. Being a curious teenager, Lindsey crept up the stairs and listened outside the door, imaging what was going on in the bedroom. She was still a virgin back then, but she had a pretty good imagination and touched herself a she pictured herself in the action. By the time Nikki and her boyfriend emerged, just minutes before their parents were due home, Lindsey was on the couch downstairs watching MTV. When Nikki saw her there and realized she must have heard everything, even from the living room, she turned bright red and avoided talking to her sister for almost a week.

Stopping outside the hotel room she was sharing with her sister, she recalled that long ago afternoon, but she didn't need to eavesdrop on her sister to get horny. The groping at the bar downstairs took care of that. She'd actually been hoping to take a long hot shower and take care of herself.

Toward the end of the reception, one of her cousins introduced her to one of the groomsmen, a hot guy who was a couple years older than her and just out of college. His name was Brandon and he was tall and broad with dark hair. Lindsey was interested in having a little fun, even if he did look a little like her dad did in old pictures, so she went along with the group when they retired to the hotel bar for a nightcap.

Shots came out, along with other mixed drinks, and before she knew it she was in a dark corner of the bar with Brandon making out while his hands were all over her breasts. Lindsey was built, a petite, curvy twenty-year-old, and a lot of her friends called her "all boobs and butt". Guys loved those boobs and were drawn to them like magnets. She didn't mind if they guy knew what he was doing, but Brandon was fairly drunk and his grabbing was pretty random. Drinking always made her horny, though, and he was a good kisser, so she let it roll. When they rejoined the group they were greeted with all kinds of comments and looks, but she didn't care. When it came to public displays of affection, Lindsey's policy was the raunchier the better. She liked the idea of putting on a little show.

The party broke up and when Brandon asked her to his room she accepted. He was sharing with a college buddy, but he swore his friend met a girl himself and the room would be theirs. He was on her as soon as they were in the door and they awkwardly stumbled toward the near bed while kissing and touching each other. They fell back onto the bed and his hand went right up her short, tight blue dress. Lindsey was feeling it, so she parted her thighs to let him rub her through her flimsy little panties. Being touched down there turned her on, even if he was clumsy.

"Slow down a little there, champ," she said when he tried to worm his fingers under her panties.

"Come on, baby, you're so sexy," Brandon said, while kissing her neck.

"You're not bad yourself," she moaned, slipping her hand inside his shirt. His smooth chest was solid and she thought, 'Maybe it's okay if I let him get a little further.' Lindsey didn't consider herself easy, but she was an active college girl and didn't mind having some fun.

Brandon took another tack and pulled a strap off her shoulder and then tried to peel her dress down, but it was stretched tight over her chest. She let him tug the zipper halfway down her back while she caressed her way down his chest and to the front of his pants. She felt something growing down there, but couldn't tell how much he was packing.

Just the big, silly grin on his face when he pulled her dress down almost made her push him off. Lindsey was not wearing a bra, so her big breasts burst right into view. He pawed the big, firm mounds, pulling at her long, puckered, pale nipples. While she liked it rough, just grabbing and pinching didn't do it and she cried out when he pinched her too hard.

"Ouch! Don't be so rough," she told him. While he tried to figure how to handle her, she worked on his belt and got his pants open.

Reaching into his tight boxer briefs, she found a nice, hard good. He was about average, but a nice size and she thought she could have some fun with him. Since his drunken fumbling wasn't doing much for her, Lindsey pushed him onto his back and bent over, sweeping back her short blonde hair as she took him in her mouth. On the first go she deep throated him and then sucked hard as she drew back to plant a kiss on the head.

"Oh shit, girl," Brandon moaned.

Lindsey smiled, enjoying putting him in his place. She gave him a couple more licks and then took him back into her mouth and sucked him slowly and noisily. Giving head was all about putting on a good show, she believed. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck him, but then he pulled her dress up and started touching her pussy again. Whether he suddenly figured out what he was doing, or she was just hornier than before, Lindsey really liked what he was doing down below and since she was getting so wet she thought it might be worth giving him a ride. Brandon pushed two fingers in and out of her, hitting her g-spot every time. She started moaning into his cock and wondering if he had a condom in the room.

The click of the door unlocking went unnoticed, but Lindsey could not miss it when Brandon's friend walked in and stopped in his tracks, saying, "Whoa, sorry, dude!" She looked up with a mouthful of cock and saw a cute guy her age looking down at her with a big smile. When he didn't turn and walk out the door she thought he might be getting some ideas.

"Get out of here, man!" Brandon shouted, scrambling for something to throw at his friend.

"It's okay. I really should be going," Lindsey said, releasing his cock and pulling up her dress as she sat up. She pulled the straps to her shoulders and reached for the zipper. She could only get it halfway up on her own.

"No, you don't have to. He was just leaving."

"Really, my sister must be wondering where I am."

One of her heels fell off in their scramble onto the bed and she picked that up, along with her purse, and stumbled past the cute guy as she tried to walk and get her heel back on. She paused at the door and turned back.

"Thanks for a good time. Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

Lindsey waited outside her hotel room door and listened to her sister moaning and the bed violently slamming the wall. This time when she imagined what Nikki might be doing she had a lot more to draw on and she was jealous that her sister was having such a good time when her hook up had fizzled out. For a moment she considered going back down to Brandon's room. 'Maybe a threesome with cute guy and Brandon would be fun,' she thought. It wasn't like it would be her first time with that. Instead, her attention was drawn right back to the action in her hotel room.

"Dadddyyy ... Dadddyyyyy ... yessss ... fuck meeee ... " Nikki cried.

'Wow, she's into some kinky stuff,' Lindsey thought. She got pretty crazy herself, and he had some daddy issues, but she couldn't recall calling anyone Daddy in bed. Just because she liked older guys didn't mean she was looking to fulfill some incest fantasy. Hearing her sister's cry made her even more curious to know what was going on. She had to see what was making Nikki so crazy.

Lindsey slipped the keycard into the lock and got the green light. Holding her breath, she eased the door open and then closed it as quietly as possible. As she eased into the room she thought Nikki was so into her lover that she could have done jumping jacks and her sister wouldn't notice. She leaned against the wall and watched her sister bouncing up and down on top of some guy. 'Why is she using my bed?' Lindsey wondered.

All she could really see were his legs, toned and lightly covered with graying hair. 'I guess I'm not the only one into older guys,' she thought. 'Maybe Nikki does have some kind of daddy fantasy or maybe this dude gets off on younger women calling him that.' Whatever it was, the sex seemed incredible. She could tell the guy was holding on to Nikki's breasts while she rode him.

Now that she could see what was going on, Lindsey was even more jealous and even hornier. She planned on just taking a quick peek and slipping out, but instead she kept watching and pulled her short dress up and touched herself. Pulling her panties aside, she found her stiff little clit and her fingers little over the tender nub. She tried her best to be quiet.

"Dadddyyyy ... Dadddyyyyy ... yesssss ... ohhhhh ... it'ssss soooo goood!" Nikki wailed.

The guy was grunting and moaning too and he grabbed her hips, like he wanted to slam her onto him even harder. He gave a loud cry and Lindsey saw him dig his fingers into her flesh. Lindsey was pretty sure the guy was cumming. Nikki responded with an earsplitting cry and it looked like she was cumming too. Lindsey couldn't believe how hot watching these two was and was dying to know who her sister's mystery lover was. She didn't see her chatting up any older guys at the wedding. She rubbed her clit harder as she scanned the clothing scattered around the room for clues. When she saw the gold cufflink hanging off of the crisp white shirt on the other bed she stopped cold. She knew those initialed cufflinks because she and her sisters all saved up to buy them for their father when they were kids.

'No! It can't be! No fucking way!' Lindsey thought. Her dad and sister were close, but not that close! 'They would never! Is that why they were acting so weird?' She didn't know which part was more shocking, that their father would do it or that Nikki would respond. Their dad liked younger women, but his own daughter? 'Does he want to fuck me too?' Lindsey couldn't believe that, but why not if he was fucking his other daughter? 'How long has this been going on?' Her mind careened down impossible paths. She did like older men and their dad was very handsome. He was in incredible shape for a guy in his fifties. He was a little older than she'd gone before, but Lindsey could see maybe sleeping with a charming guy like him. But a guy like him. 'Could I do that with my own father?' It seemed like he was quite a good lover, so maybe it would be worth it. She liked pushing boundaries and incest was about the furthest one could go. Again she wondered, 'Could I do it?'

Lindsey watched her satisfied sister collapse onto their father and irrationally decided, 'I want some too.' That jealousy of their relationship suddenly blossomed into something new, something twist. 'I want Daddy to fuck me too.' She was still rubbing herself when she took a step forward and spoke.

"So is this a private party, or can anyone join in?" she asked with a wicked smile. The look on their dad's face was priceless.

Nikki rolled off her father and covered her breasts with her hands. Realizing she was still mostly exposed, she grabbed a pillow and positioned it on top of her body to cover as much as possible. There stood her little sister leaning against the wall with a hand under her dress. 'Is she touching herself? How long has she been standing there? I can't believe we got caught!'

Ben was ashen. He did not think it was possible for things to get any worse, but getting caught fucking one daughter by another took things to a new level. This was going to ruin his life. He stammered, but there was really nothing he could say. 'What can I tell Lindsey?' He saw her eyes were drawn to his crotch and he covered up.

Lindsey was looking at her dad's cock, and thought, 'No wonder Nikki was screaming so much.' Their father was huge! Now she was really jealous. 'I definitely want some of that!'

"Honey, I can explain," Ben finally said, although he had no idea how he could explain.

"I'm a big girl, Daddy. You don't need to explain what's going on here. I've seen it once or twice before."

"It's my fault, Linds. Dad didn't want to, but I made him. We got drunk and I was horny and lonely and I wanted it," Nikki said, leaping to their father's defense. 'I was the one who pressed this,' she knew. 'I don't want her to hate Dad. I need to control this.'

"I can see why, Nik," Lindsey said, looking meaningfully at their dad's lap.

"It's not her fault. This is all my fault, honey. You can't tell anyone about this. It has to stay a secret," Ben said.

"Guys, chill out. There's no reason to freak. I'm not going to tell anyone. I think it's kinda cool."

'What?' Ben thought.

Lindsey came closer.

'What's she doing?'

"Linds, please let us explain. Don't do anything crazy," Nikki added. 'She's taking this surprisingly well. I would have run out of the room screaming. How can she think it's cool?'

"I'm not going to panic and I'm not going to do anything crazy. All I'm feeling is left out."

"What do you mean?" Nikki asked.

"I know you're Dad's favorite, but that doesn't mean you get him all to yourself."

Lindsey reached back and pulled her zipper the rest of the way down. She shrugged out of her dress and it hit the floor. Nikki was still wearing her high heels, she noted, but Lindsay stepped out of hers. She liked to be totally naked for sex. Pulling her panties down she thought it was funny that her sister and father were staring at her like she'd sprouted a second head. 'After what I walked in on they have some nerve,' she thought. She also noticed that her father's eyes were sweeping over her body.

Ben was sure he'd lost his mind because he couldn't help looking at his baby girl's body and thinking, 'Christ, she's hot.' Her tits were so big, but they were still so perky. 'That's because she's just a kid. Her mother looked just like that thirty years ago.' Lindsey's mother did not have a belly button ring, though, something he knew about, and she was not waxed clean down below, something he knew now, but wished he didn't. Nikki was fully a woman, but sexy as she was, it was hard not to see Lindsey as just a girl, which only made him hate himself even more for checking her out. He was not looking at her like she was his daughter.

The way her sister and father were looking at each other was not lost on Nikki. Her sister kept looking at their dad with lusty intent and she could hardly blame her. Their father was a sexy man. She could not judge Lindsey there. But it was shocking to see the way their dad looked at Lindsey. She started to think he was full of shit. 'Dad played all reluctant with me, but he's looking at her like she's his next meal. Was it all just an act to put it all on me? He didn't exactly stop me from blowing him, did he?' It felt like things were about to get out of control and since she started it Nikki felt she had to stop things.

"What are you doing, Linds? Let's all stop and take a breath," Nikki said. Lindsey was standing, totally naked, right in front of them.

"I thought I made it clear. I don't want to be left out."

Lindsey knelt on the bed, pushing between the others, forcing them to make room. Nikki looked terrified, but their dad just looked confused. Lindsey ran her fingers through her dad's chest hair, feeling he was almost as firm as Brandon was. 'It's hot that Dad takes care of himself.' Her fingers trailed down and his hand was limp when she pushed it out of the way. Her blue fingernails grazed his spent cock and it did twitch for her. She couldn't imagine how big he was hard, but hoped to find out. He was sticky from Nikki's cunny, but Lindsey rubbed him anyway. Sometimes old guys had trouble going more than once in a night, so she thought, 'Maybe we need to give him a little incentive to get it up again.' Of course she did not know he'd already cum twice in the last hour.

"Stop it. You don't know what you're doing," Nikki protested when Lindsey focused on her.

"I know exactly what I'm doing." She tried slipping her hand under the pillow covering her sister, but Nikki kept pushing her away. Their dad remained silent.

"Linds, don't ..." Nikki kept pushing at her sister's hand.

"Don't be such a downer. How come I can't play too?"

"You know this shouldn't be happening. Just stop."

Lindsey stopped and looked her sister in the eye. "I guess I could just go, but then what would I do? I don't know who I would run into or what I might say."

'I can't believe she would blackmail me. What's wrong with her?' Nikki thought. 'Do I dare call her bluff?'

When Lindsey tried touching her sister again, Nikki offered no resistance. Lindsey pulled the pillow away and touched Nikki's breasts while leaning down and kissing her. She's always been jealous of her sister's body. Not that she didn't appreciate what she had, but she always wished her breasts were a little bit smaller and Nikki really did just have perfect breasts. Nikki didn't respond to her kiss at first, but when Lindsey teased her nipples with her long nails, Nikki shuddered and flicked her tongue over Lindsey's. Lindsey had no idea if her sister had any kind of attraction toward women, but thought, 'She was on all those sports teams. How could something not have happened?'

Aside from a single drunken kiss, Nikki had never done anything with another woman. Maybe it crossed her mind once or twice in the locker room when she saw an attractive teammate, but she was typically the prettiest girl on the team. She never thought she would doing anything like that, though, and especially not with one of her sisters! It was funny that she was over any squeamishness about making love to her father, but fooling around with her sister seemed totally alien. Still and all, Lindsey was a good kisser and those nails on her breasts felt really good. Given the whole situation it wasn't so hard to give in. 'Oh my God, what have I become?'

Although she stopped fighting it, Nikki remained passive, but Lindsey didn't mind taking the lead. The couple times she'd been with another girl it had been a lot of fun. She lay on top of her sister, mashing their breasts together, while their kiss grew hotter. Nikki's arms went around her and she ran her fingers through Lindsey's hair. Lindsey kissed her way down her sister's long, tight body, paying a lot of attention to her breasts when she saw how much Nikki liked it. When she kissed Nikki's breasts and pinched both nipples she cried out and arched her back, pushing her pussy at Lindsey's thigh, which was between her legs. Nikki was panting hard by the time she moved down and kissed her way across Nikki's flat tummy.

Ben was sure he was suffering from some kind of hallucination. 'Maybe I had a stroke while Nikki and I were fucking and this is all some weird dream ... or nightmare! It can't be real.' He watched Lindsey taking control and making love to her sister and Nikki moaned just like she did when he was touching and kissing her. Apparently Nikki was just a horny devil. Lindsey raised her butt in the air as she moved down her sister's body and Ben got another surprise. His youngest had a tramp stamp, a tattoo of an Aztec bird with wings spread right in the small of her back. 'I wonder when she got that.' He was sure it had to be a nightmare because not only were his daughters getting it on, but watching it was bring his cock back to life. For all he knew his third daughter, Ashley, would walk in any minute and start blowing him. Lindsey moved down between her sister's spread legs and started kissing her cunny. Nikki cried out and looked at him apologetically.

Nikki was a sloppy mess down there and Lindsey licked at it enthusiastically. She could taste their father's cum mixed with her sister's juices the forbidden act was turning her on like never before. Lindsey's depravity surprised even her. 'This is the coolest thing ever!' she thought. Digging her tongue deep, she drank the potent mixture and then moved on to torture Nikki's clit. The tip of her tongue flicked under the hood, pressing right into the sensitive bud.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,520 Followers
12