Drinks After Hours

Story Info
Couple is invited to Carl & Mary's for a drink.
2k words
4.35
232.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deela
Deela
3 Followers

Having met Carl and Mary a few times in a local bar Kevin and I didn’t hesitate when they invited us back to their place for a drink after last call. When we got there Carl got us all a drink and put some music on. We had sat around talking and laughing for a while when I noticed that Carl had his hand sliding up under his wife’s dress. Mary leaned back on Carl as his hand stroked the inside of her thigh and she closed her eyes enjoying his touch. Kevin had noticed what was going on as well and we sat there and watched as Carl’s hand worked itself high between Mary’s legs. Both of us couldn’t keep our eyes from watching what was going on before us and both Carl and Mary knew we were enjoying their show. It didn’t deter them at all, in fact it simply spurred them on and Carl’s hand had now hoisted Mary’s dress to her hips and was working its way beneath her silky white panties.

As Carl’s hand slipped beneath Mary’s panties I could feel myself getting wet. Kevin who was sitting in the other chair was also clearly turned on, as he sat watching with a hard cock beneath his jeans. My pussy began to flow juices and ache. Not a word was said as we sat and watched Carl rubbing Mary beneath her panties, god I wanted to touch myself. Mary began to moan slightly, as it became obvious that Carl’s hand was now inside her. Carl took his hand out from beneath Mary’s panties and worked them down her legs to her ankles. Mary spread her legs as far as she could with her panties still around both her ankles and we were given a clear view of Mary’s dripping pussy. Carl with both arms wrapped around her from behind used both hands to spread Mary’s pussy open with his fingers.

Kevin was rubbing the outside of his pants as he looked at Carl fingering Mary in full view of the both of us. My panties were drenched and I was as horny as hell, so I got up and went and sat on Kevin’s lap. He took the hint almost immediately and slipped his hand down the front of my jeans and stroked my clit. With Kevin fingering me and watching Carl and Mary on the other side of the room I was gushing. Kevin whispered to me to stand up and undo my jeans and I didn’t hesitate. When I went to sit back on him however, I noticed he had also undone his and he worked my jeans and panties over my hips and pulled me back to his lap. At first I felt a little uncomfortable with my pussy exposed for Carl and Mary to see, but I soon forgot that as I felt Kevin’s hard cock begin to penetrate the lips of my soaked pussy.

I sank my husbands cock into me and my juices flowed over Kevin’s thighs, god I was turned on. I rocked on Kevin’s shaft and enjoyed the sensations flowing over me. I looked across the room and saw that Carl and Mary were taking their turn at watching, as they looked at me with my jeans around my ankles as I rose up and down on my husbands cock. The more they looked the more turned on I got and I increased the pace on Kevin’s hard rod. Suddenly Mary got off Carl and walked over to where we were. I was totally unprepared for what happened next. She had kicked her panties clear and she got down on the floor on all fours in front of us. “I want a better view”, she said as she looked at Kevin’s cock sliding in me from close up. I said nothing but just kept pumping my Husbands shaft, so horney that nothing was going to stop me now. Carl came over behind his wife and began taking his jeans off. When he got them down I couldn’t but miss his enormous cock that was not only long but also wide.

He knelt on the floor behind Mary and quickly entered his massive shaft into her. Mary pushed back on him and took him all the way into herself, as she continued staring at my pussy not more than a foot away from her face. All that could be heard now was the groans of all of four of us, as we fucked in front of each other. As Carl drove hard into Mary she edged somewhat closer to my pussy with her face. I was fucking Kevin for all I was worth at this stage and somehow I expected what happened next. Mary leaned forward slightly and I felt her tongue take an extended lick along Kevin’s balls then up between my pussy lips and over my clit. Shock waves went through me at the intense sensation this caused and I groaned loudly. Kevin became even harder if that was possible, as he also groaned from the sensation. Encouraged by our reactions, Mary began licking in long steady strokes over the entire length of my pussy. I leaned back on Kevin and gave her plenty of access to my swollen cunt. As I raised and lowered myself on Kevin’s cock, her tongue slid over my husband’s shaft then up between the lips of my slit. I was on fire and as Carl pumped into his wife from behind I lost control and screamed as an orgasm ripped through me. I pushed down on Kevin’s cock as the convulsions began and just then Mary sucked my clit into her mouth. With Kevin’s shaft buried in my quivering hole and Mary sucking hard on my clit, I came harder than I had ever done before. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through me and just as I thought it would end another would emerge to take its place.

I felt my husband begin shoot his liquid into me and once again I began cum. Mary finally removed her mouth from my clit and I sat still on Kevin as he finished emptying into me and my pussy slowly started to calm down. I watched as Carl pumped into Mary and with a final push he groaned and shot his load deep into her. Kevin seemed to soften only slightly inside me, such was his excitement and I knew none of us were going to stop at just one orgasm. It didn’t take anytime at all to prove me right, as Kevin remained hard and ground his cock into me and I enjoyed the continuing aftershocks of my orgasm as he did so. Carl had got off Mary and I looked at his massive member hanging between his legs. He was only slightly soft and cum dripped from the head of his cock. He boldly walked over to me and stood before my face, as I remained seated on Kevin. With his hand, he held his cock close to my mouth and ordered me to suck his cock clean.

I tasted his cum as I took the head of his cock between my lips and into my mouth. Carl, even partly soft, was massive and his shaft filled my mouth and began to grow fully hard. As I serviced the two men, I saw Mary walk over and standing to the side of us she lifted one leg and rested it high on the back of the chair, exposing her dripping pussy to Kevin’s face. I could hear my husband begin to suck and lick on her cunt and more juice poured out of my slit over Kevin’s legs as the excitement of it all had me fired up once again. Carl was fully erect in my mouth now and he pumped my throat like he was fucking pussy. After sometime Carl removed his cock from my mouth and tugged at my hand to beckon me to follow him to the floor. I lifted myself from my husband’s cock and got down on all fours.

Carl got behind me and I felt the head of his cock begin to penetrate me. God he was huge and the feeling of him sliding in to me inch by inch drove me wild. I looked up to see that Mary was now on the floor also and I watched as my husband began to enter her from behind. We all fucked like this for sometime and I felt Carl flex as I recognized the familiar pre run to a man about to shoot his load. After one last thrust he pulled his cock from me and sprayed his load up over the cheeks of my butt and lower back. I felt the warm white liquid running down my skin. My pussy was throbbing and just as I was thinking that I needed more, Carl got down on his knees and as I stayed on all fours he licked my pussy from behind. I was a mess and my juices poured over his face, as I wantonly stayed on my hands and knees while Carl drove me wild from behind with his tongue. After sometime Kevin got off Mary and Carl stopped his licking of my fiery cunt. Kevin lay on his back on the floor and was hard as a rock. He told me to get on top of him and I quickly lowered myself onto his shaft. Carl was hard again from all of his licking and I felt him push my shoulders forward. I leaned right forward with the top half of my body and kissed my husband. I felt Carl put his massive shaft between the cheeks of my butt and push against the lips of my pussy that was already filled with Kevin’s cock.

Kevin reached around behind my butt and gripped Carl’s cock. Holding the end of his penis Kevin guided Carl’s cock into the opening of my pussy. With my husband’s guidance and steady pushing from Carl the massive cock began to slip inside my accommodating hole. I began climbing new heights as Carl’s massive cock slipped further inside my cunt and soon both Kevin and Carl were driving their cocks into me at the same time. Not to be left out Mary came over and sat herself down over my husband’s face, spreading her pussy over my husbands mouth. What a sight it was with me on Kevin’s cock, Carl squatting over me from behind and along with Kevin, pumping my stretched pussy and Mary facing me as my husband sucked on her soaking wet cunt. Mary had huge tits and as the two men fucked me I couldn’t resist reaching out and touching them. Mary groaned and I took the hint to keep playing with them. Mary began to convulse as an orgasm over took her and as she started to cum on my husband’s mouth, I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard although it was not easy to concentrate as my own orgasm was beginning to build as Carl and Kevin continued to drive their cocks into me.

Mary exploded as I pulled on her nipple with my mouth and flooded over Kevin’s face. I removed my mouth from her as I gasped for breath and felt myself beginning to cum. Mary, still sitting on my husband’s face leaned forward and started to suck hard on my left nipple. The pressure of the two cocks buried in my snatch and Mary sucking on my boob, was all too much and I began screaming as the orgasm started. Just as the first orgasm began to subside I felt the men begin to ejaculate inside of me. Their hot liquid jumped into me flooding me with their joint effort and as Mary continued to suck on my nipple, I exploded into a second wave of orgasm. One after another the orgasms washed over me, as Mary never let up on her sucking and the two men remained buried in me emptying their loads.

We sucked and fucked till the early hours of the morning.

Deela
Deela
3 Followers