Drinks After Work

Story Info
Co-workers meet for drinks after work.
2.4k words
4.28
32.5k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
120 Followers

I have been admiring this woman for about six months, ever since I've started working there. I worked for a law firm as a private investigator. Her name was Pam, short for Pamela, and she was a paralegal. She was probably in her late 40's early 50's. She stood about 5'3"-5'4" tall, jet black hair, brown eyes, sharp pointy nose, and squared jaw. She was on the slim side but had meat in the right places, like her thighs, hips and ass, with long legs, a flat stomach and some nice perky breasts between a B or C cup.

She called me into her office to talk about a case I was working on. I sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk and she was questioning me about the case. She got up and came around in front of the desk closer to me. She was wearing this mini blue sweater, barely coving her breasts, over this white silk satin camisole top with lace at the top. Looked more like a top a woman would wear to bed. The top was tucked inside her almost mini red and blue plaid skirt. The skirt stopped two to three inches above her knees, covered by her black satin thigh high hosiery. The skirt was so short, if she spins around fast enough it would reveal her upper thighs and ass.

She was asking me questions but I could barely concentrate as I was admiring her figure. Wondering if she had any underwear on and if so what color. I thought about picking her up over the desk and pull her panties down and take her into my mouth. Just as I was thinking about my tongue swirling inside her hole, I snapped back and she says, "thank you! I'll email you if I need anything else."

"Sure, no problem," I muttered back and got up to leave.

Just before I walked out the door she said, "a couple of us are going out for drinks after work. You're welcome to join us." I said thanks and that I would pass because I had some work to catch up on.

Later, around 4:30 in the afternoon, I was sitting in my office working on a report before I left for the weekend. She poked her head in, and with an Eastern European accent, she asked if I was sure I did not want to come to have a few drinks. I lifted up my head and reassured her that I was good and thank her for the invite. She said ok and left. I thought about it for a second and decided to join them. I finished my report, got up and grabbed my vest and ran out toward the elevator.

They had already gotten there with drinks in hand by the time I arrived at the bar. There were three of them, the two women sitting on a stool at the bar and one guy standing behind them. I got behind the guy and touched him on his shoulder and he turned around to notice me and we gave each other a manly dap and hug. His name was Sam and worked in finance. Pam heard the noise and turned around to see me and said, "Aye, you came!" I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She then introduced me to Lisa. Lisa is another paralegal. She had blonde hair, pretty face, fair skin, big breasts and a fat ass for a white girl. One I would not mind poking around once in a while. Unfortunately, she was married. There was no poking around for me.

I ordered myself a drink and kept the tab open and told them the next round was on me. The two women turned to face each other with their knees touching. Sam was standing on the side of Lisa and I, of Pam. I reached behind her and rest my arm on the bar and leaned in closer to her. Sam finished his drink and decided to leave before round two and left me with the two women. The bartender asked if we needed another drink and I quickly said yes. The two women were drinking white Moscato wine and I had a Sam Adams. We chatted for a little bit and Lisa said she had to leave. She and Pam hugged each other and she shook my hand and left. I sat at the bar where Lisa previously sat. We ordered another round of drinks and chatted for a bit. She was sitting facing the bar and I was facing her.

She told me she had two children, one girl, a senior in high school and the other a boy, a freshman. She was married and living in Chicago. She and the kids moved here after she divorced their dad. She's been divorced for five years and never had anyone else since. She's been mostly focusing on her job and the kids. I told her I've never been married and that I was in the military and became a PI after I left. She asked me if I ever traveled with the military and where. I told her I've been to Japan, South America, Germany, and recently the Middle East. She told me she was from Romania. That explains the Eastern European accent. Her accent gave her sex appeal. I was koo-koo for a woman with an accent, especially the British accent.

After a while, the conversation took a turn I did not expect. She started asking me what kind of women I was into. Before I answered her, I pulled her stool much closer to me, between my legs. Instead of answering her, I kissed her shoulder and start rubbing on her arm. She gave me a lusty look and asked, "What was that for?" Again, I ignored her question and pulled her face with one finger and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. Our tongues wrestled in her mouth. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She wrapped one arm around my neck and pulled my head closer with her hand. I grabbed her by the waist with one hand and pulled her body closer into me and placed the other hand on her knee and rubbing up toward her thigh.

She let go and pushed me back. "I'm in room 520. Meet me there and bring a bottle," she demanded and left. I called the bartender and ordered a bottle of Moscato and told him to close the tab. I grabbed the bottle and head upstairs after her. When I arrived at her room, I found the door unlock. She was standing in front of the window drinking the rest of her wine. I walked in and locked the door behind me and placed the bottle on the stand next to the TV. I approached her from behind and pull her hair to one side and kissed the back of her neck. With one hand still holding her hair, I reached around her with the other and pulled her closer into me and continued kissing and licking her neck.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I swept her legs up and carried her to the bed, taking the wine glass from her and placed it on the nightstand. She took her sweater off and was about to take the top off as I stopped her midway and gently lowered her onto the bed. I kissed her lips as I got on top of her and lowered my body on top of hers. With my right hand, I slid my hand up her arm to her shoulder and slowly pull down the string of the shirt. She pushed her arm up through the hole to expose her breasts. I cupped her breast in one hand and placed my lips around her nipple. It was erect but yet soft in my mouth. She reached over and lowered to the other side and exposed her other breast. I wrapped my mouth around the other breast now and slowly pull her top down. I kissed and slowly run my tongue down her chest and stomach to her navel.

I wanted to taste her. Before reaching under her skirt to take her panties off, I got up and took my shirt and undershirt off. She sat up and reached for my belt buckle. I grabbed her hands and told her not yet and that I wanted to taste her first and gently lowered her back onto the bed. I grabbed her legs one after the other and took her shoes off. Then I slid my hands down her legs, her thighs to her hips and pulled her red lace boy shorts off. I spread her legs apart and dove down to her awaiting wet pussy. Even after a long day of work, she smelt good and tasted even better. She was clean shaven and had some fat lips that hugged her clit. I stuck my tongue in her hole and ran it up to the lips and sucked on her clit. I then ran my tongue from the bottom of her cleft up each lip. I wrapped my mouth around her lips and stuck my tongue in her hole, licking up and down and making small circles around her clit.

Using my hands, I pushed her butt up, tipping her up on her shoulders. Noticing what I was doing, she wiggled her butt around trying to position my tongue in her hole. I curled my tongue and pushed deeper between her crack until the tip reached her pink star. "OOOHHHH!" She let out a moan. I flatten my tongue out and ran it up the slit of her pussy to her clit. With the pointy end of my tongue, I flicked it up and down the nub of her clit. She was trembling from the stimulation. My tongue went back down and then up and down her soaked pussy, whipping her clit at the top of each stroke. I drove my tongue deep into her wet pink softness, licking her G spot. She arched her back, grabbed my head and shoved her cleft hard against my mouth. I could tell she was about to orgasm when she grabbed my head with both hands, pulled her ass up and tensed up. "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!" She moaned as she came in my mouth. With my head still between her legs, she clamped my head with her legs and rolled to one side.

When she calmed down, I pried her legs apart and got up. She sat up and unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down; I stepped out of them and climbed onto the bed. "Oh my God, it's enormous!" she exclaimed.

Without removing her eyes off my cock, she got up and pulled her skirt off and knelt down between my legs. My erect ten-inch black cock was standing straight up pointing to the ceiling, hard as a rock. The underside had a ridge down the middle, and thick veins winding up the head. I could tell she was surprised to see how big it was and the expression on her face tells me she had never seen a cock this big. She was awestruck by the size and stiffness of my black hose. She grabbed it and started sucking on the head. Her fingers would not quite go around the pulsing shaft, and even with both hands on it, there was still several inches left over. She licked and sucked on it, licked and sucked on it, and even tried to deep throat it until she gagged on it. She stuck her tongue out, laying it flat against the underside of my cock and bringing it back up to the ridge of the head. With one hand at the base of my shaft and her mouth wrapped around the head, she jerked my cock up and down as she sucked on the head. She moved the hand that was on my balls and reached down to massage my balls. Rubbing and rolling my balls between her fingers, she could not believe how big they were.

"OOOHH, GOD! I'm cumming," I yelled out.

She stopped just as I was about to explode in her mouth and said, "Not yet. Save that load for my pussy."

She knelt down on one knee and squatted just a little above me, reached under her, grabbing my cock and began to stroke the head against her dripping pussy lips. She pushed down making the head push her lips to the side as she rubbed it the length of her swollen slit. Pushing further down, she crammed the head between her soaked lips, and dropped about four inches as she screamed, "OOOOHHH!" She used her thighs to slide up and down my pole feeling the rim of the head brushed on her slick inner walls. She would raise up until the head was about to pop out, stretching the opening of her pussy, and slowly slide down feeling the channel being wedged open again. OOOOOOOHHHHHH! She moaned, continued moving up and down on my cock getting a little more inside of her flooded canal each time. She paused and slid all the way down until my cock disappeared inside her. "OOOHHH MMYY GOD!" she screamed out as her thighs started shaking and juices gushing out of her, and dropped to one side onto her back. My cock popped out of her pussy covered in her juice.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs waiting for me to finish what she started. I got on top of her, knowing she has not had sex in so long and this being her first BBC, and slowly spread her pussy lips open with the head of my cock. She let out a long gasp of air as I penetrate her. Her pussy was still hot and wet. I pulled out and slapped her clit with my hard cock. I slowly guided my cock in and out of her drenched pussy going deeper and deeper with every stroke, until I was all the way deep inside her. I reached down and grabbed her tits and pressed her nipples between my fingers as I continue to pound her soak pussy. "OH GOD!" she moaned and her body started shaking again.

Her pussy was getting tighter, squeezing and milking my cockCo-workers. I felt it rushing up to the head and about to explode inside her. "OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed just as I erupted deep inside her. Once I was done, I laid next to her trying to catch my breath. She got up and started sucking my cock clean. After she was done, she cuddled into me and I spooned her until we both fell to sleep.

blcking
blcking
120 Followers