Drinks with Friends Goes Bad

Story Info
Ashley gets more than she expected from a night with friends.
1.6k words
3.73
95.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was crowded, sweaty and loud; it smelt strangely of stale beer and regret. The dj was playing some song from yet another 1 hit wonder of the week and everyone was going crazy for it, well almost everyone.

There was one girl stood by the bar who would rather have been anywhere else at that moment in time, but she had promised some friends she would meet them for a drink before she moved up state. As she stood at the bar sipping her vodka and coke, she looked around the bar for any sign of her friends, nothing. The song changed and this time she knew it, and moved a little, dancing awkwardly on her own. Her short skirt swished, the black material pulling up almost to show off her ass. She had a curvy body, slightly thick with a perfect round ass and ample breasts, but most people couldn't tear their eyes away from her face, she was beautiful.

Her friends found her like that, moving slowly on the spot to the music, drink in her hand and ass almost on show. There were a lot of hugs and hellos before they settled down to drinking by the bar, alternating between shots and dancing. After a few hours of this they decided to move on to another bar where thy would have more of a chance to find someone to go home with; unfortunately for Ashley, her friends didn't notice that she went to the bathroom before leaving and they were in the next club before they realised.

Ashley was extremely drunk, and that was bad. When she got drunk she tended to be a bad judge of situations and a worse one of people. She tried to call her friends but her phone had died.

"Shit." She said aloud. She walked around looking for them in the club but couldn't see them; she stood by the bar for a minute panicking. Her head was spinning and she felt like she would be sick, but she didn't have time for these thoughts to truly register because she was interrupted.

"Hi." Said the man who had walked right up to her without her realising; his voice was low, and he had lent in to almost whisper it in her ear. She barely registered the accent, but drunk as she was she was always a sucker for a Brit.

She brushed her hair behind her ear and giggled a little drunkenly, not entirely unlike a schoolgirl. "Hi." She smiled at him, trying to hide just how wasted she was.

"Tell me what's such a beautiful young thing like you doing alone on a Friday night?" he asked, and even though it was obviously a line he'd used millions of times before it made her knees go weak, especially when combined with his cocky half smile, that let her know that he always got what he wanted.

"My friends left me, I think" she said, slurring her words a little now as the last double vodka hit her.

"Well that is terrible, it'll never do for you to be on your own all night, there are all sorts of people around." He said, his smile never wavering and his eyes locked on hers.

After a few hours of chatting and flirting he offered her a place to crash, having originally planned on staying in a friends she was out of luck and couldn't say yes fast enough. They left together and got a cab back to his apartment.

Ashley was impressed, a 23 year old that had his own place, and was a nice guy. The whole way there in the cab they flirted and his hands played across the bare flesh of her thighs, always respectfully low but obviously sexual. They got out of the cab and he helped her up the stairs to his apartment, her heels were high and would have been treacherous sober.

When she walked through the door and he followed she felt his hand grasp her wrist, loose and yet firm his grip was irresistible, he turned her around and pulled her into him. Pushing her up against the inside of the door he pressed his lips to hers roughly, and his tongue pushed out probing into her mouth.

She tried to say no but his mouth was already over hers, and as he kissed her, her head swam with the passion and the liquor. As he pulled away from her she heard the distinct click of the lock on the door. Her heart jumped into her throat.

"Jack, errmm I'm not really sure how to say this but..." she paused for a second looking at him. "I have a boyfriend, and I don't want anything to happen. I love him" she lied, not wanting to tell him the truth that she just wasn't in the mood for anything sexual, even if he did have everything she looked for in a guy.

"Do you now?" he asked, raising one eyebrow. "And does he know that you're a filthy little cumslut?"

Ashley opened her mouth to reply, but the words died on her lips. She closed her mouth dumb founded by the way she had just been spoken to by the guy who had been a perfect gent all night. She got a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, and she felt a tear welling in her eyes.

"I'm not a..." was all she got out before his hand was entwined in her hair and he pulled her to her knees and every other noise she made was a yelp of pain. She saw the bulge in his pants and she tried to swallow the lump that was in her throat. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she looked up into his eyes, and began to beg him not to do this. He just laughed and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down enough to pull out the thickest cock Ashley had ever seen; it was rock hard and the foreskin gathered at the tip was glistening just a little with pre-cum.

"Open your mouth little whore." He said, and his voice was so commanding and authoritarian she started to, before she snapped to her senses and closed it tight and shook her head as much as his hold on her hair would allow, she mumbled a sound of uh uh. His eyes flashed with anger, and he pulled on her hair hard, almost causing her to scream out in pain, but she kept her mouth closed and the scream was mumbled. His free hand went to her neck, clasping tightly around her throat, and squeezing.

"Open your fucking mouth you dumb cunt." He said, his voice lower and more chilling; filled with fear at the anger in his voice she opened her mouth, but not wide and his hand slipped from her throat, and grasped his cock gently, guiding it to her mouth.

She felt the head brush against her lip and tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Please don't do this." She sobbed, just before he pushed the first three inches of his cock into her mouth. Choking off her breath and the rest of what she had wanted to say. He began to thrust his hips, and Ashley sobbed around his cock, gagging and choking on his cock all the time. With each movement he pushed deeper, until he bottomed out, balls deep in her throat. Her make up running from the tears, her lip stick smudged down the length of his cock and her saliva dripping from her chin and onto her top.

He held her down on his cock for what felt like hours to Ashley, but only seconds to him. When he pulled out she gasped for breath and attempted to plead with him to let her go. He simply pushed her back down onto his cock and began to fuck her throat with the full length of his cock, and each thrust sent spasms of pleasure through his cock as he felt each sob and gag in her throat tighten around him.

Ashley cried openly and closed her eyes, trying to keep her throat open as much as possible so it would be over as painlessly as possible. Even though her throat was being used against her will, and she knew that he would not stop at just that Ashleys body betrayed her, she felt a heat radiating in her pussy and her panties and thighs were soaked in her juices.

Just as she realised this she also felt his cock throbbing in her throat and his movements became more erratic. She knew he was about to cum; his hand loosened slightly on her hair and his thrusting stopped, but the sensations on his cock were the same as Ashley kept bobbing her head up and down throat fucking herself on his cock. The first strand of cum landed on her tongue as he pulled out just as he started to cum, the rest covered her face in thick ropes like pearls, hanging off of her lips, her nose and covering her eyes.

Tears were still rolling down her cheeks and sobs still wracked her body but her lips were curled in a treacherous half smile. "I told you, you're a filthy little cumslut"

Ashley felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment as she realised that he was right. She sighed a little before she opened her mouth;

"Yes sir, I am." She said in a hollow defeated voice. And with that she was his, submitting to his will and accepting his cock as the key her freedom from worry and stress, to become nothing more than a cum dumpster and to please her new master as he wished.

To Be Continued...