Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stepped back as Helena scrabbled up out of the car. The girl's arms went around Julia's neck, her tongue seeking the back of Julia's throat before anybody could stop her. The scent of the oil flooded back through Julia's body. Julia kissed back, kneading Helena's ass, opening her thighs for Helena's leg to press against her pussy. Helena broke the kiss. Julia gasped, wanting more.

"God, that was hot sex!" said Helena, her tongue ran around her lips. "I want more of her, Lin!"

"Helena, fembot code: green," said Lin. Helena's arms dropped from Julia's neck to her side, eyes glazing. She knelt in the gravel before Lin, opening her palms in supplication, "Goddess."

Julia panted, recovering. Lin bit her lip. Tina raised her camera, then lowered it.

Mike broke the moment by slapping Julia on the back, "Ya fucked Helena! Nice-sssss."

"Your mind control oil," mumbled Julia, she looked at Lin, "it made me act gay."

Lin pursed her lips, "The oil is an aphrodisiac, it's very intoxicating if you're not used to it, but it heightens sexuality, it doesn't change it."

Julia tried to process that information.

"I'm going to get the thrall in the van," said Tina, and carefully drew Helena up to her feet.

"Wait," said Julia. "I can't let you just take her . . . . I'm sorry, but this is-."

"Drive back with us," said Lin, she touched Julia's elbow. "I love your books, Tina can drive the van, Mike can take my car and I'll go with you. We can talk."

*Oh, no, that's a bad idea.*

Lin tucked a slender raven braid behind her left ear, and her dimples popped again.

"Okay," said Julia. The scent of the aphrodisiac oil still clung in the air.

"Ya know, Lin and I re-created yar dinner party scene with a couple of co-eds she hypno'ed," said Mike, cheerfully.

Lin's eyes popped at the big woman, her teeth grinding, "Not. Helpful. Mike." She smiled at Julia, "I'm sorry, just Mike's sense of humor at work. . . . C'mon everybody, let's get out of here!"

Julia struggled to think. "I think I'm not safe to drive," she said.

Lin's hand stroked the small of Julia's back, fingers making little, intensely hot circles through the cloth of Julia's tee.

"We'll be fine, you drive, I'll keep you awake," said Lin. The smoke in Lin's voice curled in the night air.

Julia nodded, "Alright." They got in the car and waited while first the van, and then Lin's car, reversed and headed out.

"Seat-belts on," said Lin, pulling the strap across her lovely chest. The black strap looked almost sexual, the way it divided the curves of her breasts.

"Yeah," said Julia. She stopped staring and buckled up. "Sorry, should have thought."

"Don't worry," said Lin, her voice made delicate nails tease along Julia's spine. "Just listen to me, I'll keep you awake. Ready to start the engine and pull out?"

"Yes," said Julia. It seemed easier to just let Lin tell her what to do in that delicious smokey voice. When had Lin begun to sound like that? Something in the back of her mind tried to prod at her about a bad idea, but then Lin spoke again.

"Start the ignition and put her into drive, Julia. I'll keep you awake, just listen to my voice, and keep your eyes open wide, try to keep aware of the things around you. I'll keep you awake, okay?"

"Yes," said Julia. *Bad idea.* She really couldn't think what it might be. Julia did what Lin said. The car trundled back down the road.

"Take it slow," said Lin, her warm voice stroking the back of Julia's neck. "Slow and steady, driving around here at this time of night you need to stay aware, you need to stay awake. I'm glad I'm here to help you."

"Yes," agreed Julia. She thought she could enjoy listening to Lin recite the phone book. *God, she's got a sexy voice.* She started to turn her head, wanting to give Lin a quick glance.

"Keep looking front, Julia." Julia flushed, embarrassed to have risked taking her eyes off the road.

"You have to stay awake and aware. Aware of the road, aware of the trees, aware of the speed. So aware of everything. So awake. It's such a good thing I'm here isn't? I think it would be difficult for you to do it without me."

"Yes," agreed Julia. She squirmed her hips a little in her seat, the delicious prickling heat in her pussy made her want to squeeze her thighs together. Julia hoped Lin didn't notice her distraction - she needed to show Lin she could do this. Julia focused on the road ahead, the trees rolling past on either side, highlighted in her beams.

"It's such a very good thing, I'm here. My voice can tell you all the things you need to be aware of. The sound of the gravel beneath the wheels, the light on the stones ahead, the grip of your hands against the wheel, the gentle vibration of your seat. You're so aware of all of them now because I told you, isn't that right?"

"Yes," agreed Julia. She ran her tongue across her lips, her mouth parted. She felt so grateful to Lin for helping. Her senses felt super-charged, her eyes so wide on the road; her nostrils drinking in the sweet smell of the oil still clinging to her skin; her pert breasts so hot under the cloth of her tee. Her ears so open to Lin's voice.

"I know you're so aware now, Julia. I'm so proud. You're so awake, you're so aware because of my voice. Listening to it and doing what I tell you, so well. Because you know that you need to do it, you need to do whatever I tell you, because I'm the one who is keeping you so safe and awake, aren't I?"

"Yes," agreed Julia. A soft moan started at the back of her throat, she tried to stifle it, but it escaped. Julia shivered. So aware of her thick pink nipples pressing hard up through the cloth of her tee, of the musk of her pussy mingling with the scent of the oil. So ashamed that Lin might start to sense her arousal. So excited that Lin would.

"I'm the one who is keeping you so safe, you know you can trust me. You trust me to keep you safe. And you know that whatever my voice tells you will be so good for you, so safe, will make you so wonderfully aware. Obeying my voice makes you feel so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," agreed Julia. She didn't try to stifle the high-pitched, needy whine that rose out of her chest. Instead, she used it to let Lin know just how very much she wanted to obey Lin's beautiful, sexy, smokey voice.

"Obeying my voice is making your pussy wet. Obeying my voice is making those gorgeous nipples stand up so hard beneath that tee. Obeying my voice makes every one of your senses sing. And you want that so badly, you want to tell me that so badly, because then I'll know to tell you more things to do. And you'll obey all of them, won't you?"

"Yes, I'll obey all of them," agreed Julia. She could feel her thoughts bending, opening themselves to Lin; loving it.

"I know it felt so good for you just to say that. And you know I want to make you feel so good. Here's a little thing that will make you feel even better. Call me: 'Mistress'," said Lin.

"Mistress," said Julia, the new name rolled off her lips, her tongue licking out to savor the taste. She clenched her thighs together, her jeans dark and slick with the juices running from her pussy.

"Good," said Mistress. The red rear lights of a parked car shone a little way ahead on the left of the road. Julia saw a big figure in biker leathers pulling bushes back to open an entrance to a mud off-road. Mistress commanded, "Turn off here."

"Yes, Mistress," Julia mewled to let Mistress know how much she liked saying that. She carefully turned the car into the off-road, recognizing Mike out of the corner of her eye before the dark, muddy road swallowed her focus.

The car splashed and jolted through several sets of shallow puddles, following the wheel tracks winding between the trees. The trees thinned and cleared to let the car emerge into a flat, wide clearing. Julia saw the back of the van appear in her headlights, parked beside the wooden door of what looked like it might be the back of a large farmhouse.

"Park beside the van," said Mistress. Julia loved hearing the throaty promise of pleasure hiding inside that voice. She stopped the car and waited for Mistress to tell what to do next.

Mistress spoke, a hint of pride in her voice, "The house isn't much to look at now, Mike and I bought it semi-derelict, but we're working on that. You'll see it better in the day. I'm going to fill it with lots of gorgeous, melting girlflesh just like you."

Mistress leaned in, lips pressing against Julia's ear, hot breath turning Julia's mind into a puddle. "Are you ready to be my good, little slave now, Julia?"

Julia shut her eyes and arched up against the fingernails tracing circles on her nipples through the thin cloth of the tee, "Yes, Mistress. Oh, yesss, Mistress."

"Get out of the car, slave. And drop your jeans, I'm dying to find out if my guess is right."

Julia nearly fell out of her seat in eagerness. Her jeans hit the tops of her boots and she stood up straight beside the open door, lit from behind by the interior light of the car. The warm night air kissed the tops of her bare thighs. She juiced with anticipation of Mistress's inspection. Behind her, Julia heard another car driving up and stopping.

Mistress appeared in Julia's vision, her dark Asian eyes glowing, long, raven braids swaying as she leaned in. Mistress tucked her left hand under her right elbow, bringing her right palm under her chin, tapping her cheek with her index finger in theatrical consideration. Julia tensed for judgment.

"Yup," said Mistress. "Sensible white cotton. Damn I'm good."

Julia wanted to die. She'd buy latex panties and slutty thongs and crotchless knickers and . . . .

"I love sensible girls," said Mistress. She mou'ed a little kiss at Julia.

Julia would buy sensible white cotton panties in bulk. Crates of them. They'd need to order lorries to carry them all.

"You know why?" Mistress lowered her right hand, slowly, oh-so-slowly, and let it slip between Julia's thighs. Cupping her mound. Squeezing Julia's molten cunt with exquisite care through the soaking cotton. Julia's breath rasped like fire in her throat, eyes squeezed shut as she pressed her liquefied cuntflesh against Mistress's divine touch. "It's so delicious unwrapping the bad girl inside."

"I knew ya'd trance her! Ya're soooo predictable, Lin."

The divine hand retracted as if scalded. Julia yelped at the loss, feeling the sudden absence of Her touch like a physical blow.

"Kinda busy here, Mike!" Her dark eyes flashed, a muscle twitching on Her cheek.

"Lin, why don't ya try talking to her? Ya know this is why ya have a hard time having relationships with girls."

Divinity blinked, Her mouth opening, full lips working in outrage. Mistress - no, Julia's Goddess - raised a finger in front of Julia's face, "You - stay right where you are." Goddess disappeared behind Julia's back.

"That's great, Mike! That's really great! My best friend demonizing my sexuality! And what the hell were you doing telling her about those co-eds!? I don't need you judging me."

"Don't be such a drama queen, Lin. The girl is really into ya, if ya weren't the mind controller with no gaydar ya might have noticed that. Did ya not notice she fucked Three? Well, she was looking at ya like a fat kid in a pie factory."

"I! - Hold on," said Goddess. She manifested once again before Julia.

Julia breathed out, heart leaping, "Goddess."

Goddess's fine eyebrows shot up, "Wow, that didn't take long."

"Told ya."

Goddess glanced back over Julia's shoulder, "Shut up, Mike."

She looked in Julia's eyes, "Forget everything you just heard us talking about and don't listen in to what we're about to say. Stay right here."

Goddess disappeared again, leaving Julia wallowing in lonely misery, jeans around her ankles. Voices echoed in her ears, but she didn't listen in.

After some time, Goddess re-appeared. She had her arms folded and a sour look on her face. Julia wanted to turn Her frown upside down more than anything she ever wanted before.

"So," said Goddess, running her tongue underneath her top lip, "This is going to be a little different."

She rolled Her eyes, glancing briefly behind Julia, sighed, pouted, shook Her beautiful head. And then started talking.

* * *

Julia felt so aware, so awake, as she rolled the car up beside the van, parking in front of what looked like it might be the back of a large farmhouse.

"And now, relax," said Lin.

Julia felt the world shift, the colors dimming, a weariness returning to her limbs. She turned to Lin, who smiled at her, cheeks dimpling in a way that made Julia terribly conscious of just how turned on she'd become.

*God, I'm so wet. My panties must be see-through.*

"How did you like your trance?" said Lin.

"That!? Wha!? . . . You tranced me!? Why would you do that?" said Julia, she tried not to splutter. *That felt incredible.* She glanced at the dashboard clock. Wow, where did the time go?

"To keep you awake and help you get here safely," said Lin, she pointed out the window of the car. "I hope you don't mind . . . I just like to be helpful." Lin opened her hands palm up to Julia.

Julia tried not to think what it would be like to have those hands running across her body. She shook her head, "It's okay. I guess . . . I guess you're not really what I expected from a mind controller."

"Oh?" said Lin, she cocked her head to one side. The pink tip of her tongue flirted between her teeth for a second, "What did you expect?"

"Well," said Julia, flushing, "Deception, lies, trying to sneak up on me and take over my mind, that's what everybody says . . . ."

Lin's eyes furrowed, her head nodding, "Yeah, that's right. Mmhmm, those SoCal bitches give the rest of us a bad name. Pfft!" Lin's wrist flicked in the air, "L.A. is so fucked up with the compe-uh . . . compe-pe-licated things that they do down there. Don't get me started on San Diego." She sighed, "That's why Mike and I set up shop here."

Julia wondered what it would be like to kiss Lin's full lips. Lin spoke, with a hint of pride in her voice, "The house isn't much to look at now, Mike and I bought it semi-derelict, but we're working on that. You'll see it better in the day. I'm going to fill it with . . . clients, lots of clients. There's a gap in the market for custom mind control fantasies tailored to women of means and taste."

"That's great," said Julia, smiling. *Such a go-getter. A very, very sexy go-getter.*

Lin beamed, "Really?" She licked her lips, and folded her hands together. Lin's fingers twitched, "Tina will have taken Helena inside, but before we go in, I'd like to ask you something personal if I may?"

Julia's brow furrowed, "Sure, go ahead."

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

Julia choked, "What? Uh . . . Wow. Um. That's, ah, direct."

"Yes," said Lin. "I am. Direct." She waved her hands around, "Honest. Open. Trustworthy. All that stuff." Lin looked out the window and bit her lip. Julia wanted to suck on it.

"Yes."

"Huh?" Lin's eyes bulged.

"Yes. I want to have sex with you. This has been the strangest night of my life, Lin. I caught my boyfriend cheating, ditched him, found a naked hypno-slave, had sex with her because of some stinky oil, got into a car chase, crashed, got tranced, and now a mind controller is asking polite permission to have sex with me. . . . Fuck it, let's do it."

"Hah!" Lin bounced in the seat, she put her hands up to her mouth. "Oh, god, I owe Mike fifty bucks."

"You what?"

"Nothing," said Lin, "In-joke between me and Mike. Alright, all cards on the table."

Lin turned to face Julia, her eyes hooding, becoming deep whirlpools of shadow.

"Julia if we do this. I'm going to take away your free will, I'm going to make you do every hot and nasty thing I can think of - and o-mi-god, I really want to do a lot of things to you right now -, whether they're things you'd want to do or not, and I'll make you love it."

Julia's stomach hollowed, her throat dry, "I'll take the risk. I trust you, Lin."

Lin blinked. Swallowing, Lin sat back in her seat.

"Maybe, you shouldn't."

Julia stared. *What!? No way.*

"Heh," Julia placed her hand on Lin's leather-clad thigh, loving the feel of the lean muscles underneath.

Lin went very still.

Julia walked her fingers up Lin's leg, "You know, I'm a little disappointed. I'd have thought a big, bad mind controller like you would jump at the chance." Julia undid her seat-belt buckle and leaned in, walking her fingers up Lin's silk shirt.

Lin watched; so perfectly, utterly still. It made Julia ignite.

"I know what you are, you told me what you want to do, and I've told you I still want it," said Julia.

Julia looked up into Lin's impassive face. Only Lin's deep black eyes moved; they flicked down to Julia's hand, now pressing flat on Lin's stomach, then up to Julia's lips. Julia started to go for the kiss she wanted so badly.

"So, Ms. Mind Controller, when are you gonna start to hyp -."

Her eyes rolled white and she fell back into her seat, knowledge of her trigger word already stripped from her mind.

* * *

Four shivered with need, the air filled with the heady scent of her arousal trickling down her thighs. The small octagonal room had full-length mirrors on the walls, letting Four see how glaze-eyed and helpless she looked standing naked, while Goddess placed Her symbols of ownership on her skin. Her bush had been trimmed by Goddess into a lewd 'V' pointing at Four's melting cunt.

"Shhh, stand still a little longer, pet," said Goddess. The needle gun buzzed again against Four's left hip. Her long, raven braids spilling down her back, Goddess squatted on her haunches beside Four's left thigh, clad in nothing but a pair of thigh-high shiny black boots.

Four stood tall, her elbows up in the air, hands folding behind her head, her blonde hair slicked down, with the wonderful oil seeping into her skull. She watched the delightful dimples of Venus flexing just above the twin curves of Goddess's divine ass in the mirror. Four wanted to part those curves and worship there with her tongue.

A shadow of sense-memory played across her lips. Four had a sudden intimation that she had already worshiped Goddess's ass, and had not been permitted the memory beyond the ghost-taste on her mouth.

"Ohhh, Goddess," Four moaned at how completely Goddess owned her. Muscles in her stomach crunched as her body flexed in a phantom cum; another thing Goddess denied Four unless permitted. It sent Four's arousal ever higher.

"Shhhh. . . . There all done," said Goddess. She picked up a white cotton swab and wiped it across the tattoo. A brief whiff of swabbing alcohol reached Four's nostrils, but the sight of Goddess rising, Her hard nipples brushing against Four's side made all other thought flee.

"Look, pet," said Goddess. Her fingers, reflected in the mirrors, traced around the black Chinese symbols on Four's left hip, "This says that you are "Property of Beautiful Jade.'"

"Yes, Goddess," sighed Four. *Her property. Feels soooo good.*

Beautiful Jade turned with an easy grace, padding as if She had all the time in the world, to a small black chest against the mirrored wall behind Four. Four moaned softly, watching the muscles flexing in Her divine ass, mouth dry at the sight of Beautiful Jade's glorious, glistening pink pussy as She bent to retrieve items from the chest.

"Cum," said Goddess, without turning her head.

Four screamed. Her hips jerked spasmodically, big breasts jiggling as pent-up tension released on command. Her hands never left their place behind her head, but her fingers curled and extended in reflex.

Goddess turned back. She dropped a green pillow onto the floor next to Four's feet, then raised a coil of rope in both hands. It glistened with an oily sheen that made Four's ragged breath catch.