Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've come so far already, Four," said Beautiful Jade. "So far, so fast, but now I'm going to take you even deeper."

"Yes, Goddess," said Four. She juiced with her eagerness to submit. To lose herself in surrender to Beautiful Jade.

Rope coiled under and around Four's breasts, squeezing their soft flesh. The bite of the rope sharpening the pleasure as Beautiful Jade teased and abused Four's thick pink nipples.

"Close your eyes," said Beautiful Jade. Four obeyed as if the thought had been her own. "See yourself, standing naked before your Goddess. Breasts bound, hands behind your head, offering them for me to abuse. Because you want that. You love the feel of my rope binding your breasts, of my nails digging into this weak flesh. You love your weakness, don't you, Four?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"I know. But the flesh is just the clothing for our mind. And that's where the real submission occurs, that's where these ropes really bind. You can see them in your head, can't you, pet? Now feel them, feel them wrapping around your mind, binding every thought, feeling the knots rub and tease each idea away till I'm the only thought left in that empty head."

Four's mouth slackened, a line of drool forming at the corner her lips. She felt the ball-gag being pressed into her mouth, straps being fastened around the back of her head. She shifted her hands at command, dropping them to hang obediently by her sides.

"Open eyes now," said Beautiful Jade.

An empty-headed thrall looked back out of the mirror at Four. Glistening black rope bound her breasts, pressing them up and out towards the glass of the mirror. A red ball-gag filled her mouth, her vacant eyes staring out over the black straps of the gag that ran across her cheeks and up between her eyes over her forehead. Her hands hung limply at her sides waiting for her Goddess to command them. Her cunt juiced helplessly.

Beautiful Jade held up a string of six balls, each one of which shone with an oily coating. "These are your next step, pet. These will fill a new space in your mind. Will you like that?"

Four stared into the mirror, waiting to be told whether or not she would like it by her Goddess.

Beautiful Jade's lips cracked in a shining smile, "Oh, god, Julia, you're so fucking hot."

The name meant nothing to Four.

Goddess breathed in Four's left ear, "On your knees, place your head on the pillow, pet. Ass up high."

Four instantly complied.

"Relax, pet," said Beautiful Jade. Four obeyed, feeling the first bead pressing between the curves of her ass. A moment of sharp, primal fear and then a wave of submissive heat as the bead pushed inside. She moaned, a puddle of drool escaping onto her pillow, as the second bead followed the first.

"Filling your mind. Squeezing away all those useless thoughts that stop you giving in to the pleasure"

The words filtered into Four's mind now, slipping into the new space there that the beads filled. Pushing out the thoughts, the shattered remnants and flotsam of personality that still remained in the thrall's head. The third bead, slightly bigger than the the first two, made the thrall whine, then the voice in her head told her to relax and it went in.

"So crazy, fucking hot, Julia. Going out of my fucking mind," muttered Beautiful Jade.

The final tiny part of the thrall's mind twinged with jealousy that this Julia made Goddess sound so . . . . The fourth bead pressed in and the thrall ceased.

The happy cuntflesh wriggled eagerly to accept the fifth and sixth invaders, nothing more in its world than the smell of sex and feeling of heat filling it. A hard, dripping rod teased the entrance to the cuntflesh's core and then entered.

Filled in every orifice, it convulsed as words of command told it to let the sex-pleasure wound up inside loose. And just as the black spots started to appear before its eyes, the Divinity fucking it showed Her sweet, delirious cuntflesh that She had not yet exhausted Her power to bring it pleasure. As each rich cum rolled luxuriously through its body, the Divinity slowly began to pull each bead out . . . .

* * *

Julia woke. Fresh, silk sheets pressed against her naked body and the sound of a bird singing filtered into her ears. She opened her eyes.

She lay in a wide, wooden double-bed, in a converted attic, an open window to her right letting the bird song in. A large dresser and table stood on her left and a music stand with sheet music and a violin case beside it, stood in one corner. Julia pulled herself up onto her elbows and noted a bookcase underneath the attic window. She saw her own name on a couple of spines and flushed happily.

The other pillow in the bed had the depression of a head left in it.

*She slept here with me.*

Julia spread her hand out. *Still warm.*

Julia sat up, back against the big, wooden bed-head and pulled the sheet down to look at her left hip. Black Chinese sigils tattooed on it.

Julia's tongue licked her lips, "I am the Property of Beautiful Jade." *She owns me. God, I'm so hot just thinking about it.* She loved saying it out loud.

She settled back, spreading her legs, closing her eyes while one hand drifted between her thighs, the other tugging on one hard nipple. "I am the Property of Beautiful Jade."

The door to the room creaked and Julia sat up quick.

Lin appeared, carrying a tray with tiny silver legs, a silver tray top covering the contents. Lin wore low-slung white sweat pants and a slightly too small white tee that caused her nipples to tent-pole the cloth in a way that made Julia feel hot and sweaty. Lin's raven braids hung loose around her shoulders.

"Good morning, Mistress," said Julia.

Lin beamed, "Good morning, Julia." Julia suppressed a pout. Not the word that she'd wanted Lin to use. "I brought you breakfast," said Lin. She set the tray over Julia's thighs, sitting herself on the edge of the bed, one hand draped easily on Julia's legs.

"Oh, thanks so mu. . . . Wait. Shouldn't I be the one bringing you breakfast?"

Lin shrugged, "I can bring you breakfast in bed if I want. Slave."

*Oooo, yes, that's the right word.* Julia's hips squirmed.

Lin didn't miss it, her smile broadening, "You need to eat. I got a little caught up in the moment and it's, uh, been a wild couple of days."

"Days!? But my publisher . . . ."

"Yeah, don't worry, you spoke to him. Although it's a good thing he didn't know what I was doing to you while you talked."

Julia blushed. "I wish I knew."

"You can if you want. I can open that memory for you." Lin pulled the top off the tray and set it on the floor. Julia breathed in a delicious mix of bacon, waffles, syrup, sausages, toast and eggs. Lin continued, "Um. Mike fixed up a room for you to write in, uh, if you'd like to stay here instead of that cabin. I'd really love it if you did."

"I have a choice? You really aren't like other mind controllers, are you?"

Lin shook her head, "No, I am exactly like them. But you aren't just like any other slave."

Julia watched as Lin brushed back raven braids with one hand. Julia laughed, "I'd love to, you know I'd love to."

"Yeah," smiled Lin. "This is going to be great."

Mistress leaned over the breakfast tray to give Julia the kiss that she'd been wanting.

END.