Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blood settled. My muscles relaxed, and I melted into her. We were both exhausted, and breathing heavily onto each other.

"So, was that better than normal?" I asked.

"What the hell did you do?"

"I had a little help from a friend, but I think it worked out pretty well."

It took every ounce of strength I had to move my head to look into her eyes. She was suspicious of what I did. It must have been fairly obvious that something unnatural had occurred. I rested my face atop her breasts and their wonderful plumpness, and I waited. I couldn't help enjoy myself a little bit if I was going to get in trouble.

"I don't blame you. Our problem wasn't fair to you. You've been trying really hard this whole time, and I know how hard it's been for you recently. You love me, and I really love you. Now that we seem to be on course to fixing this problem, could we talk about getting married again?"

"Uhh...well, maybe we could wait a little—"

"—something's wrong," said Bethany. Her face was suddenly writhing in something between agony and uncertainty. She was trembling under, and it wasn't like before.

It came to me then: you were an idiot. You didn't know what this stuff was, and now you've poisoned her. She's going to die under you right when you finally fixed what was wrong.

I sat up to give her room to breathe. "Should I call a doctor? What's wrong, honey? Tell me."

"My clit," she whimpered. "There's something wrong with it."

I looked down at her lower half to investigate. Sure enough her clit was throbbing beneath its hood. It moved and moved, and she writhed under the force of it. Maybe it's some kind of residual orgasm, I thought. It will pass, and then everything will be fine. Bethany began breathing harder than before. It was ragged, and convinced me that the woman I loved was going to die in front of me.

I tried to disentangle myself from her and get to the phone, but she gripped me in fright, and as small as she was compared to me she was strong in that moment. She regained control of her breathing.

"Don't leave me," she pleaded. "I think it might not be so bad. Maybe it's a cramp or something."

Then I noticed the strangest of things: her clit was swelling beyond anything I had ever seen before. It was a like a little red balloon, then maybe I thought it was a tongue. What was happening to my Bethany?

For every centimeter it grew Bethany seemed to be thrown for a mile within herself. I held on to her, and told her it was going to be all right, but what the fuck did I know about what was going on?

Little by little it grew and grew, and after several minutes I began to notice a familiar shape forming. Familiar because I held it every day when I pissed, and had been jerking it off since the fifth grade. My Bethany was growing a cock.

Fucking Dale, I thought. I asked you if something like this would happen, and you said nothing.

"It feels weird," she said to me. Her eyes found mine, and they were filled with a fear I had never seen in her. She was like a little terrified girl seeking comfort from her daddy again. "What's happening to me?" She tried to get up. "Let me see it."

I held her there, not sure what to do. As I watched her new cock take form, the pheromone inside of me drove my attention to it. If I had been able to suck Dale's cock, then how could I deny the one of the girl that I loved? My mouth watered. Bethany demanded that I let her go. I had to do something.

To be continued...

12