Drive-By Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved slowly out of and back into her sheath, her fingers played with my chest hair and my nipples but as I gradually sped up, her hands moved up and down my sides, then dug into the skin on my back and held tightly as I rammed into her as hard and fast as I could. Three times in the course of maybe twenty minutes, Tiff squealed her delight at cumming, then finished it off with the strongest orgasm so far when my sperm splashed the walls of her vagina.

We rested for some time, kissing and stroking each other. I kept whispering that I thought she was such a beautiful woman, so soft and smooth and sweet! Tiffany cuddled next to me and soon her fingers were wandering over my body and after a few minutes, I felt my tool began to respond. When I was hard again, she got on hands and knees and presented me her ass. Kneeling behind her, I slipped back into her wet pussy and worked in and out of her ever so slowly for what seemed like forever.

Tiffany dropped away from me and asked me to roll onto my back. She quickly mounted me and lay on my chest for a long time, occasionally squeezing her Kegel muscles to give me an inner "hug." She started to rock a bit, just enough to get a little friction between us – enough to make herself cum two more times in maybe a half hour.

Finally, too tired to continue, Tiffany rolled off me and snuggled against my side. I turned to her and my cock wormed its way between her thighs. She guided it into her pussy and sighed when I squeezed her tits while slowly plowing her pussy.

Some minutes later, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you like ass?"

"Um ... well, sure."

"How about changing?"

"You mean ... you want me to ..."

"Yes, silly. I used to love it. You'll have to take it slow until I get used to it again."

Reaching for the night stand, she pulled a tube of lube from her purse. A few minutes later with both of us prepared, I eased the tip of my cock into her tight puckered hole. Wow, was she tight! It took me nearly 15 minutes to work my entire cock into her bowels but it was well worth it. She made me cum, then held onto my cock until I got hard again and fucked her a second time. In the meantime, Tiffany climaxed four – no, maybe it was five – times.

No sooner did my deflated cock plop out of her anus than Tiffany climbed out of bed, ran to the bathroom and came back with two washcloths. She thoroughly washed my cock and balls, dried me off, then curled up in my arms and went to sleep.

Sometime in the night, I woke up to find Tiff softly breathing into my chest while her fingers gently kneaded my balls. In a few moments, I was rock hard and in her saddle, pumping her sweet pussy again. By the time my balls gave up another load of cum, she had cum twice more. This time when I rolled over to go to sleep, I thought she was going to climb into my skin with me!

I woke up shortly after dawn to find Tiffany laying face down with one hand over my abdomen, her elbow prodding my cock. I looked her over, checking out the smooth skin of her back and the beautiful roundness of her ass. I couldn't help myself – I turned slightly where I could fondle those pretty round globes and for many minutes I savored the feeling of her bottom.

By the time Tiffany opened her eyes and smiled at me, I was sporting a raging hard-on. Checking the time on the bedside clock, she quickly turned over and asked me to hurry, so she could get home before Clay left for work. I climbed into her saddle and we fucked like rabbits until we had both cum. She kissed me, jumped out of bed, and pulled her clothes on, ignoring my cum running down her thigh.

Clay came over after work that evening and expressed his effusive thanks for making his wife happy. He asked if I would be interested in doing it again soon and maybe on a regular basis. I told him that I would be honored.

We tried experimenting with schedules but ultimately settled on every other night. The nights she didn't spend with me, Clay said that Tiffany still let him practice his oral arts on her, one of his few sexual pleasures left. I guess that accounts for her not being very interested in letting me eat her pussy when we were together. She did let me try it occasionally but most she just wanted to fuck.

We had been on the every-other-night schedule for about six months when Clay asked me if I would mind if he watched us sometime. After giving it some thought, I decided it was the least I could do if that's what he wanted. On a Friday night, Tiffany and I went up to bed and had been at it for some time when Clay crept in the door and eased into a recliner. It was until some time later that Tiffany realized he was watching and I knew from her stiffening that it startled her. Yet Clay shushed her and said that he just wanted to watch, then told her that he loved her very much. Tiff relaxed and went back to responding to me.

As had become a regular part of our routine, we finished up with a long slow ass fuck. We both like doing that snuggled together in the spoon position so that I could fondle her breasts or rub her sides or tease her clit. However I was not quite ready for a naked Clay to slide into bed in front of her and begin kissing her. Yet I was not surprised when his fingers slid between her legs and he began to tease her clit. I limited my hands to holding her boobs while he kissed her and finger-fucked her pussy. Three times Tiffany lit up like a Fourth of July fireworks display, the last milking my cock of its last load of the evening.

Clay was gone when I woke up in the night and probed Tiffany's pussy again. Nor did he appear for my usual morning quickie, before she ran home to see him off to work. But this has been our routine ever since that night, with Clay giving me some time alone to screw his pretty wife, then joining us for a little "sandwich" action, then again leaving us to ourselves for the rest of the night. The only exceptions have been the three summer vacations when they asked me to share their trips, and bed, and the three of us have been in the same bed all night long. Clay does not begrudge me the times when I'm pumping his wife's pussy, although he has made lots of jokes about the sleep he has lost as a result of our rutting. However he has told me repeatedly that he is so happy for his wife that she has a lover that he can trust.

I have often felt sorry for Clay and the pleasure he lost as a consequence of that drive-by shooting. Guiltily, though, I have been enormously happy at my own good fortune as a result of the same incident. Tiffany seems to be delighted to still have her husband and also an attentive lover.

The End.

12