Drive for Show, Putt for Dough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers

"Better than I expected," Kylie cooed, inspecting my member with a look of clinical detachment. "Don't just stand there, beat that thing into submission. We still have three holes to play."

Standing on the putting green, within spitting distance of a nearly nude Kylie, I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock, and gingerly stroked my throbbing member.

"Now I know why you can be such a big prick. You may be a real pig, but you're hung like a fucking horse," she whistled. "I bet you think that fat cock makes you God's gift to women, huh?"

Nobody has complained yet, I thought, smartly keeping my mouth shut. My dick isn't porn star huge, but at roughly eight inches, it is well above average. It has a slight upward bend that drives chicks nuts - my little g-spot tickler I like to call it.


"That's it Timmy, jerk your big dick, just like you do at night when you are dreaming about my naked body," Kylie teased. "I know you've got the hots for me. Don't you wish it was my hand wrapped around your sausage?"

Shit, this girl was driving me insane. I picked up the pace, her dirty talk cheering me on, even as she stood casually leaning against her putter.

"Tug on your balls, stud," she demanded. "Show me your nutsack."

I couldn't believe the gutter mouthed trailer trash coming out of innocent, sweet little Kylie. She was Swedish erotica personified, with a little Brooklyn brashness thrown in for good measure.

"How big is your cock, Timmy?" she teased. "Its at least an eight iron, maybe a nine iron?"

"Its all the cock you could handle," I grunted, my hand now gliding ferociously up and down. Losing my inhibitions, I spit on my tool, lubing my piston.

"Funny, though," she hissed, "It's you handling it now. I want to see you shoot your big load. Jerk that pussy wedge for me, Timmy."

I felt the jizz boiling in my balls. I had never masturbated in front of a woman before and I was finding the experience very fucking arousing.

"Shoot your load in the cup, Timbo," she ordered.

Not believing what I heard, I hesitated briefly.

"You can't make a putt, let's see if you can hit the hole with your jizz. Get down on your knees and line up the big finish."

Dropping to my knees, I continued to jerk my boner, positioning my pecker directly over the same hole Kylie had just birdied.

"Bet you wish that was my tight hole," Kylie began. "Wouldn't you like to fuck my wet pussy?" She began provocatively stroking the shaft of her putter, her lips tracing circles around her sexy lips.

Mistakenly thinking she was going to throw me a bone I answered, "Yea, I'd love to dip my noodle in your strudel."

"Show me how you would do it," she snapped, pointing at the golf cup. "Get down there and fuck that hole!"

"The golf hole?" I asked, disbelievingly.

"Yea. Stick your hard dick in the hole and show me your moves," she commanded. "Pretend you are fucking my cunt."

Powerless to resist and horny as fucking hell, I leaned forward, resting my weight on my hands as I lowered my pelvis toward the hole. My dick slipped into the cup as I lay belly down on the tightly mowed putting green, by back arched and my ass slightly raised to keep my dick from bottoming out against the base of the cup.

"Look at me while you fuck the hole," Kylie taunted. "Screw that cup with reckless abandon."

Looking up at Kylie, her legs spread to reveal her puffy cunt lips, I tried to imagine how much tighter and warmer her hole would feel. I slowly worked my dick in and out of the hole, deriving no sexual satisfaction from the gaping cup. Regardless, my dick was still throbbing from the bizarre act playing out here on the fifteenth green.

As I fornicated the cup, she rubbed the head of her putter back and forth across her clit, moaning quietly. I watched in awe as she worked the toe of the putter into her wet box, spreading her pussy lips, the putter wedged between her tanned thighs.

"OK Timmy," she sighed, "Finish it off. I'm starting to get cold just standing here."

Bitch! I could warm you up a degree or two. She was getting her jollies from my humiliation and now she wanted me to hurry it up.

Rising back up on my knees, I grabbed my boner. Damn, I couldn't remember ever having such an incredible hard-on. Kylie was being a royal cunt, but I had to admit I was loving it.

"Shoot it, Timmy. Fill up that cup," she commanded, bringing her putter head to her lips, licking her own sweet juices from her makeshift dildo.

With a final stroke, my cock aimed at the cup, it exploded. Torrents of jizz erupted from my knob, filling the hole. My knees weakened and I slumped over the cup, the last few drops of spooge leaking from my spent pecker, dripping into the hole.

"If you putted half as well as you jerk-off, you might have a chance," Kylie shouted over her shoulder as she headed toward the next tee.

I'm not done with you yet, bitch. Three holes to play and I'm only down four shots. If I could just win another hole and get her bra off, I had a few ideas of my own about some nasty side bets. I was going to have to play naked, but at least I no longer had that annoying boner to contend with.

As I stood, regaining my composure, I picked Kylie's cum-covered golf ball from the hole. Reaching the sixteenth tee, I tossed the ball to her, "You forgot something back there."

Not remotely fazed, she caught the ball and popped it into her mouth. "Yummy!!!" she cooed, spitting the ball into her hand before wiping it dry on her towel and teeing up. "My Daddy also taught me to keep my ball clean."

Well that wasn't the response I was expecting. Watching her lick my drying jizz off her Titleist caused the blood to rush back to my recently spent, flaccid tool. Control, I thought; stay in fucking control.

Sixteen was a long par 4, back into a stiffening wind. My length was a big advantage and I made a routine par to Kylie's bogey. Finally, her bra was coming off, I hoped.

Toying with her stocking cap, my heart skipped a beat, "Decisions, decisions," she muttered. "I guess with two holes to play and the tournament still in question, a warm head and good solid footing is just too important to give up. On the other hand, you played that hole OK in the buff."

"I'm just hitting my stride," I boasted, my dick dangling even as my frozen balls retreated into hiding.

With a quick snap, Kylie popped the clasp on her bra, finally revealing her sweet melons. Even without the support of her bra, they stood proudly on her chest, her perfect b-cups still enjoying the fitness of youth. Her body was magnificent – her milky white tits and ass contrasting deeply against her tanned torso. I felt certain if the sun fell from the sky and we were plunged into darkness, those dreamy tits and that fantastic butt would glow in the dark, a beacon to her incredible sexuality.

"Keep your eyes in your head, Timmy," Kylie smirked. "Do you think you can keep that dick of yours under control?"

"Worry about your own game," I grunted, trying to sound confident, even as my dick slowly swelled, completely beyond my control.

Seventeen was a reachable par 5. I desperately needed an eagle to close the gap before the final hole. As I threw some blades of grass into the air, trying to gauge the wind, the hilarity of the situation struck me. The temperature was in the low fifties and I was playing golf naked with a beautiful young blonde. She made a striking image in her stocking cap, sunglasses, and spikes, her nude body better suited to a beach in the south of France than the mountains of Oregon.

"What are you laughing about?" Kylie enquired.

"Look at us," I started. "We're gonna catch our death of cold out here. And for what?"

"I'm here to teach you a lesson, pig," Kylie replied, unable to hide a silly smile spreading across her face. "But you're right, this is insane."

"We're both naked, and you have already won a shitload of free beer. Low gross is still up for grabs, but what should we play the final two holes for?" I asked.

"Winner's choice," Kylie replied. "Anything goes."

"Anything?" I smiled.

"Anything!" she nodded.

After I smoked a drive down the middle of the fairway, I turned to Kylie, "I know what I want if I win this hole."

"I bet you do," Kylie croaked as she made her worst swing of the day, hitting her drive into the left rough.

Walking down the fairway, I decided to elaborate, hoping to throw Kylie off her game. "My dick is half frozen. When I win this hole, I want your warm lips wrapped around my cold cock."

"Dream on lover boy," Kylie answered, her tits bouncing provocatively. "My innocent little mouth is not getting close to that big stinky dick of yours."

Her second shot found the fairway but I hit a screaming long iron onto the green, twenty-five feet from an eagle.

Kylie's third hit the green and she two-putted for par. An eagle and I would be down one going to eighteen. My consolation prize, a two putt for birdie would still mean a skin and a well-deserved blowjob.

As Kylie tended the pin, she fondled the flagstick wickedly, running the pole between her bare breasts and stroking it in her sexy fingers. Removing the flag from the hole, she held it like a stick pony, sliding her dripping snatch up and down the fiberglass pole, her hand jerking the length of flag protruding from between her legs.

Trying to ignore her distractions, I made a good stroke and rolled the eagle in the cup. "Get down on your knees, honey and clean off my 'big stinky dick'."

Without a word, Kylie tossed the flag aside and squatted before me, examining my semi-erect cock, her first close-up of my cum-covered member.

"A bet is a bet," she sighed as she stuck out her tongue and licked the length of my tool. "Ooooo, it tastes even better straight from the tap."

As my dick hardened, she took control, inserting my knob in her warm, wet mouth, tongue fucking my piss slit. She lapped the dried spooge from my pecker, smacking her lips with satisfactions. She jerked my pipe, bringing it to full erection, her soft hands feeling wonderful against my dick skin.

"Do you like my hand better than yours?" she teased.

"Oh yea," I moaned. "That feels great."

She tickled my nutsack and worked several inches of my dick down her hungry throat. I grabbed her stocking-clad head and started fucking her face with long, deep strokes, impressed with her cocksucking skills. Looking back down the seventeenth hole I was in heaven. Golf and head - two of my favorite things. And I had just made an eagle. Could life get any better?

Looking up at me with her big puppy dog eyes, my dick glistening with her saliva, Kylie cooed, "You wanna fuck me, Timmy?"

"Oh yea, baby," I groaned, as I watched Kylie diddle her dripping pussy with her free hand.

"Double or nothing, then," she declared. "You win 18, I let you fuck me," she continued, still stroking my raging boner. "I win 18, I win the tournament, the beers are on you, and your poor woody goes home lonesome."

I wanted my cock stuffed back down her throat, but the temptation of exploring her tight little twat was too much to pass up. Against my better judgment, I answered, "Deal."

Before I had a chance to reconsider, Kylie jumped up and grabbing her bag headed toward the eighteenth tee.

"Hold on," I shouted. "What am I supposed to do with this?" motioning toward my turgid member.

"Rub of the green," she answered, laughing out loud.

Damn, I thought. That little bitch tricked me. How was I going to play number eighteen with a raging hard-on?

As I teed the ball, Kylie teased, "Keep your head in the game, Timmy. The one on your shoulders."

My boner jutting wickedly from my groin, I made a horrible swing, hooking the ball into the left rough.

"Tough break," she snickered, splitting the fairway with her tee shot. "Its not easy controlling that extra stiff shaft on your big driver, huh Timmy boy?"

As I walked to my ball, Kylie snuggled up against me, rubbing her breasts against my swinging arm, reaching out to stroke my misbehaving cock. Her scheme was obvious - she wanted my dick to stay distractingly hard. Unfortunately I was powerless to resist her affections.

My second shot squirted into the greenside bunker, buried under the lip. Kylie's approach found the green, a very makeable 20 feet from the cup.

As I trudged into the sand, Kylie bent to mark her ball, her ass beckoning enticingly. As I tried to focus on the difficult shot at hand, she remained bent over, running her hand back between her legs to caress her ass crack, diddling her exposed pussy. She was in full tease-mode and I was helpless to resist.

Trying to ignore the rocket projecting from my crotch, I hacked the ball from the trap, barely reaching the fringe, still fifty feet from par. Dejected, a sure hummer sacrificed for the now fleeting chance to fuck this babe, I took a cursory look at my par putt before quickly hitting it.

To my utter astonishment, the ball tracked slowly toward the hole, teetering treacherously on the lip before falling into the cup for a miraculous par.

"Take that, you lecherous tease!" I shouted, brandishing my boner with the swordsman's flare of Chi Chi Rodriguez.

"Nice putt," she replied stoically. "But it won't help you."

She took dead aim at her birdie putt. Hitting it too aggressively, the ball didn't accept the break and ran four feet beyond the hole. Disgusted by her effort, she rushed her comeback putt and pushed it wide right, three-putting from twenty feet for a bogey, and more importantly for a well-deserved fucking.

"Unfucking-believable!" I screamed, unable to contain my enthusiasm. "You lose the hole, the double-down, and we tie on the gross."

"No fucking shit," she hissed, clearly furious as she heaved her putter toward her golf bag. "Get your sorry ass over here and fuck the living shit out of me before I change my mind."

Elated over my change of fortune, I decided it was time I took control.

"Get down on your knees and finish what you started," I ordered, waving my dick menacingly in her direction.

Without hesitation, she fell to her knees, engulfing my cock in her warm mouth. She sucked with reckless abandon, taking my entire length down her straining throat, ignoring her gag reflex and deep throating my throbbing boner.

"I want you to fuck me fast and fuck me furious," she mumbled, my dick still lodged down her gullet, clearly disconsolate over her performance on the eighteenth hole. "Fuck me like the choking dog I am."

I liked the change settling over Kylie. Her cocky attitude was fading, beaten into submission.

"Oh, I'll fuck you alright," I moaned, "And if it's doggy you want, it's doggy you get."

Pulling my lubed dick from her mouth, I forced her down on hands and knees, positioning myself at her up thrust rear. Rubbing my dick along her ass crack, I teased her dripping snatch with my big knob.

"Beg me to fuck you," I ordered. "Beg for my big dick!"

"Teach me a lesson with your fat cock. Fuck my horny hole till I can't walk straight," she screamed. "Make me bark like a dog in heat."

This girl took her golf seriously. She was distraught. Like a bad dog, she needed to be punished. She needed a vicious deep-dicking to set her straight.

As I inched my cock into her tight twat, her head twisted violently from side to side, her long hair wagging across her bare back.

"Don't tease me. Fuck me!" she screamed. "Ram your cock ball deep in my pussy."

Taking her lead, I pushed harder, burying my dick in her snatch.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeaaaaaaaaaa!" she moaned. "Fill my pathetic cunt with your massive cock. Show me no mercy!"

I withdrew my dick and thrust it firmly back down her hole, feeling her tight tunnel slowly stretch to accommodate my girth.

"Spank my ass," she pleaded, "Spank it hard while you fuck my box."

I gave her a hard smack on the bottom, her exposed skin turning the color of her stocking cap – fire engine red.

"Again! Spank me again! I've been a very bad girl."

I repeatedly swatted her tender ass as I continued to pummel her twat. "God your pussy is so fucking tight," I moaned.

"Not after you finish with it," she squealed. "Fuck me sloppy!"

Forgetting completely about the cold and the rather public surroundings, I bent to the task of fucking her senseless. No matter how hard I pounded her cunt or spanked her ass, she cried, "Harder! Deeper! Faster!"

I grabbed her hair, pulling back on the reins to control this bucking filly. With my free hand, I reached around to massage her hanging tits.

"Squeeze my nipple," Kylie exhaled. "Pinch it hard. Oh, yeaaaaaa – really twist that little knob."

This was sex the way it was meant to be – a smoking hot chick, beaten into submission by my powerful, manly talents, taking everything I could throw at her and begging for more. All on the ultimate stage – the eighteenth green.

My second orgasm built with incredible fury. "Don't cum in my pussy, Tim," she implored, "I deserve a big wet load shot all over my face and tits. Just like those sad porn stars in the movies."

I had cum in an old girlfriend's mouth, much against her wishes and my better judgment. But a chick had never asked me to cum in her mouth. Her lewd request sent me over the top.

"I'm gonna blow," I exhaled, pulling my cock from her abused twat.

Kylie spun rapidly around, cupping her breasts and licking her lips. Looking me straight in the eyes, she purred, "Cum on my face, Tim. Drown me in your salty seed."

"Oh fucking yessssss!" I screamed as my prick exploded, gallons of sticky spunk coating her sunglasses, shooting down her throat, dripping from her chin, and settling on her upturned breasts.

"I'm such a bad girl," Kylie cooed as she eagerly swallowed my jizz.

As she bent to lick the spooge from her tits, a loud ovation erupted from the clubhouse terrace behind the eighteenth green. Turning toward the uproar, I noted several of the club's employees clapping and whistling their approval of our now very public climax. The raucous men were jumping up and down, energetically waving articles of clothing over their heads; a pair of plaid pants, a white turtleneck, and a red sweater.

"Oh shit," I whispered to Kylie. "We've got an audience. And it looks like they have been picking up the trail of bread crumbs you left behind on the course."

Unfazed, my cum drying on her face as she sucked the last drops from my deflating cock she responded, "Yea, that's my brother and his caddie buddies – a bunch of fucking perverts. We must have put on a pretty goddamn good show to get such boisterous approval from that motley crew."

"That was pretty fucking hot, if I do say so myself," I beamed.

A sly smile spreading across her cum covered face, she replied, "So is this the ugly scene on the 18th green you had in mind last night?"

Before I could answer, she gave my cock a firm squeeze, "You ready for a rematch, stud?"

Not sure whether she was referring to the golf or the sex, I could only smile, confident that win or lose, I was in for a wild ride. Hell, maybe she could even turn me on to LPGA golf; or at the very least, a little carpet munching.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers
12