Drive-In Buddies' Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Todd groaned as he covered her throat with his come. He stroked her hair. When she was finished cleaning his member, he laid down beside Sheila, bringing Abby up to lay with him. They both rubbed and touched as Sheila got fucked.

"Tanya! Suck my clit. . .bite it. Oh fuck baby," Sheila shouted against the hot pussy that was riding her face.

Brice watched Tanya eat Sheila and his seed erupted from his cock. The first spray went in Sheila's pussy. The second was delivered to Tanya's mouth. Tanya swallowed the sperm from Brice's dick and come from Sheila's cunt until she too splashed her fiery liquid against Sheila's eager mouth.

The group gasped and pleaded for air as their bodies came down from their high. It wasn't long before Tanya was snuggled against Sheila and they were touching. Brice grinned and watched them play before slipping out into the kitchen for cake. Abby trailed her fingers down Todd's chest and toyed with his balls. When Brice returned with the birthday cake, the frosting was promptly relocated so it could be eaten off come-covered flesh, until every crumb was clean and all the icing was removed.

"Happy Birthday, baby," Brice whispered against Sheila's lips.

"Mmm... Yes, it was," she answered back as she opened her legs for the ice cream that Tanya had fetched from the freezer.

12