Driven To Desperation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita’s hand went to her crotch and she was struggling with the other hand to pull out her other breast. She was breathing heavily and a small cry escaped her parted lips. I realized that her hand must have touched her clit.

Silently, I unbuckled my pants and let them fall around my knees. I pushed down my briefs letting my erect prick spring out. When I stood beside her my prick reached the side of her face, brushing her chin.

She giggled and the hand, with which she was fondling her tit, came up to grab my prick. I groaned.

She quickly rose from her chair, kicking it aside.

“Fuck my cunt from behind,” she ordered, turning around and grabbing the edge of the desk on which lay the magazine.

I pushed her skirt up to her waist and shoved her panties down over her hips. Her legs parted further and I could see her pussy lips from behind.

I lined up my prick and thrust forward, failing to enter her at the first attempt. She reached behind and took my prick in her hand, guiding it to her opening.

“Easy, honey. First get that thing inside of my cunt, and then start to fuck,” she said.

I plunged forward and this time the hot wetness of her pussy engulfed me. She moaned, pushing her buttocks behind her, trying to swallow my prick. I rammed forward and finally I was completely inside her.

“Yessss,” she hissed, her hand going back to support herself against the desk. “Now, baby, give it to me. Fast and hard, honey, faster! Fuck me, baby, fuck me, oh god, yes, I’m so hot, baby, fuck me!”

I reached under her swaying body to hold her tits, now free of the bra and I felt them jiggling as I began to thrust in and out of her.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” she wailed, grabbing one of my hands and pulling it to her mouth. She guided my forefinger in her mouth and began to lick and suck it as if it was my prick.

It felt so erotic, she, bent over the desk, her dress bunched up at her midriff and her mouth sucking on my finger. Surprisingly, she grabbed my other hand too (I knew how much she loved having her tits fondled) and holding the wrist began to rub the edge of my palm between her tits.

“Oh god, oh god, fuck me, Ash, fuck me harder, oh god, shove your cock in my cunt, yes, yes, I’m so hot, fuck me, baby, fuck me!”

I did. My glance fell on the magazine and I could see the blonde there trying to take both the pricks in her mouth.

I began to slide my finger in and out of her wet mouth. I also moved my other hand between her huge hanging tits as I picked up speed and started to ram in and out of her.

And then, I couldn’t hold it back anymore.

I exploded with a cry.

I had thrown my head back when my orgasm hit me; now I opened my eyes and glanced below. She had let go of my finger.

In stead, she was licking the black prick in the magazine, her eyes closed. A considerable amount of her saliva had coated itself on the magazine at the spot where the massive black prick lay.

Incredibly, I felt myself going hard again! And my prick was still in her pussy! That was a first for me.

As I started to shaft her again, she sighed, parting her legs further, pressing back into me as I slammed into her.

“Oh god, Ash, oh yes, fuck again, oh god, fuck me again! I wish you had two cocks and four hands, oh god, one cock in my cunt and your second in my mouth! Two hands on my tits and the other two on my thighs; oh yes, oh yes, give it to me, baby, fuck, fuck, me!”

The desk shook dangerously as I pumped in and out of her. Somehow, the sight of her tongue licking the black prick in the magazine seemed to have set me on fire. And her talk about me having two pricks only added fuel to the fire.

“I want you to come into my mouth,” she gasped, rocking to and fro over the desk.

“I want to come in your pussy,” I insisted.

“Please, baby, please, I want you in my mouth!”

Who was I to deny her that? When my movements became slower and my prick started to really go deep into her, twitching and throbbing, I knew I would be coming. So did she.

She spun around, going down on her knees at the same time. She reached up and grasped my shuddering prick, raising her face up to it.

I groaned and erupted. I looked down as she closed her mouth over my shaft, engulfing it. I came copiously, because this time I could see rivulets of my come dribbling down the sides of her mouth.

As I watched her licking and sucking at me, the plan suddenly hit me. I had realized that the sight of her licking the prick in the magazine and also the sight of her sucking on my finger as we fucked had aroused me to a second straight erection, which had never happened before.

“Baby,” I told her, “I’m gonna make a portrait for you!”

******

It took me three weeks to make the portrait. I had the man in mind, but I was afraid of revealing his name. So I stuck to the lower part of his body, as faithfully as I could and to the best of my imagination.

We had a reclining chair in the bedroom, which I painted first before starting the painting of the man himself. I always hid the canvas behind the closet where no one would come across it, particularly, Anita.

I painted sincerely for two hours everyday. I wanted to paint the man reclined on the chair so that his feet reached the base of the canvas. That would make him look like he was sitting on the chair with his feet on the ground. Also, his legs had to be spread wide apart.

It was when I finished the legs and was doing the torso that the idea hit me. I wanted to use a dildo in the canvas. That would make it look more real.

Towards this end, I had to get in touch with Vera, Ann’s airhostess friend.

“You mean a dildo?” she had giggled.

I was embarrassed though I knew that the material she had so far presented to Ann was explicit enough to suggest kinkiness and that she was aware that I knew about it.

“Please don’t tell Ann about it. It’s meant to be a surprise.”

Vera was a curvaceous and a very good-looking girl, about a couple of years older than my wife. She had an outgoing personality and I had heard more than a fair share of her various amorous liaisons with a variety of people, both, men and women.

“One condition, Ash,” she had breathed over the phone. “Tell me what you intend to do with it?”

“That’s the surprise, Vera. I promise I’ll let you in the secret after I surprise the wife first,” I told her.

“You don’t have to. You know that Anita will be the first to let me in on the secret,” she laughed.

Anyway, it arrived a week later, and true to her word, she had packed it in an inconspicuous looking parcel with a return address stating that it had arrived from a architect friend of mine.

It was a seven-inch job and was thicker than my prick. It took me little time to drill a hole between the legs of the man I was painting and insert it from behind the canvas, using small rivets to fasten it securely in position. It looked almost real and I tested it (by pretending to masturbate it furiously as Anita would masturbate me) to ensure that it was secure enough not to fall off when in use.

Meanwhile, our sex life was getting stronger each day. Vera kept up an endless stream of pornographic magazines and books. At the end of the day, after putting the baby to sleep, we would lie on our bed, completely naked, sifting through the magazines.

It was around this time that I began to visualize that Ann would be sucking off a prick that belonged to somebody else. That would keep me amazingly hard for an amazingly long period of time. She too was particularly fired up whenever we came across magazines that depicted one woman and two or more men.

She had begun to use her standard dialogue of “wishing you had two cocks and four hands” more and more, particularly when in the throes of an orgasm.

Most often, I would enter her from behind, taking care that the magazine we had been going through would be opened to a page where an entire prick would be exposed. Invariably, Anita would be licking the magazine, unaware that I was watching her do so.

It was during a bright Sunday morning when we were driving on a lonely stretch of an highway, the baby tucked into the back seat of the car, that I realized how dependent I had gotten to watching her lick off a picture of a prick in the magazines had affected me.

“Karina’s asleep,” she had purred, sidling toward me.

I was driving and worried that I had taken a wrong turn somewhere because I hadn’t seen a single vehicle for quite some time now.

“So I notice,” I replied.

She giggled and without warning reached out and cupped my scrotum with one hand. My prick was soft.

“Oh, oh,” she muttered, fondling my prick through the pants. “And I thought you would be hard.”

I grunted as she expertly unzipped me and reached inside. She fished out my flaccid prick and began to masturbate me gently.

“Perhaps if I unbutton my blouse and show you my tits, you will get harder,” she suggested, her fingers already busy with the buttons of her blouse. I felt hot under the collar as I realized I couldn’t raise a hard on.

“Ann,” I said sharply, “We are on a highway!”

“So what? I don’t see any rush on the roads. Besides, the sunscreens on the glasses shield us totally and the only way to look inside would be from the windshield”

She had pushed open her blouse and let it hang around her shoulders. She didn’t bother with unhooking her bra; she just pulled up the cups so that I could see her heavy tits spill out of them, the nipples already erect.

“And if somebody coming from the opposite side does see us through the windshield, perhaps he will get a hard on and stop to jerk off!” she giggled, lifting her tits with her hands and kneading them.

The sight of her tits had never failed to arouse me. Strangely, the extent of arousal this time round wasn’t as much as I had previously experienced. True, my prick did harden at the sight of her magnificent boobs, but not as much as it used to in the past.

She reached out and grabbed my semi-hard prick again.

“Huh?” she enquired. She didn’t have to spell it out.

“Hectic day, I suppose,” I explained grinning casually. Deep inside my mind, I was embarrassed as hell. I tried to visualize her licking the prick in the magazine, the long, thick black prick she had licked at the office. It did help, though, only slightly.

“Poor baby,” she muttered, leaning sideways and down. The car was in overdrive, so she could manage to lie between the gearshift and my body. She twisted around so that she had her face turned towards my prick. I shuddered when I felt her lips licking the flaccid shaft.

“He rises!” she said, triumphantly.

He did. He had a mind of his own, that much I knew. Too, no prick could possibly stay cool with a hot woman like her licking at it and simultaneously jerking it off.

“Don’t start something we may not finish, baby,” I warned her.

She glanced at me quizzically. “Not finish?”

“Come on, darling, this is a highway and I’m driving.”

“So don’t. Pull up somewhere and lets have a quickie. I’m feeling very randy,” she answered.

She bent her head down again, to take my prick in her mouth this time, making me groan.

Rather than risk getting into some kind of an accident, I soon parked in the shade of a rather large tree, slightly away from the road.

As soon as I killed the engine, she swung her legs up around the seat so that she was now crouched on it, as she sucked me noisily, her head bobbing up and down.

I still wasn’t fully erect, and I knew that she was aware of it for she began to suck me faster, taking me deeper inside her hot mouth.

I reached under her and she raised her body slightly to facilitate my hands gathering her breasts together. I began to fondle them.

I fumbled with the buttons of the trousers she was wearing, and continuing to suck my prick, she reached down and unbuttoned them herself. She lifted her hips to allow me to push the trousers down over her thighs and onto her knees.

She moaned around my dick when my hand thrust inside her panties and gripped her mound. Her head bobbed faster when I carefully slipped one finger inside her moist pussy.

We continued in this fashion for perhaps five minutes or so when she suddenly pulled my prick out of her mouth and sat back.

“Oh god, I need your cock inside my cunt, now!” she breathed, pulling her trousers completely off her knees. She backed away against the door and spread her thighs wide apart.

“Come on, honey, ride me now!”

It was rather uncomfortable considering the limitations of space. However, I managed to kneel close to her thighs and guide my prick inside her hot pussy. She jerked upwards, her pussy swallowing the length of my prick and moaned.

“Oh god, yessss, yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes,” she chanted.

I knew I had still not attained full erection. Suddenly, as if by some kind of inspiration, I pushed my finger in her mouth.

“Suck on this too, baby,” I gasped.

She eagerly gobbled up my finger and began to suck it noisily. There! I suddenly felt my prick surge with renewed vigor as I watched her mouth sliding up and down over my finger.

I closed my eyes, continuing to pump into her. Images of the huge black pricks from the magazines flashed through my brain and when I opened my eyes, suddenly my finger looked like one of them.

I knew that she secretly fantasized about having two pricks at the same time to enjoy with. As I felt my prick swell inside her pussy with the images of that massive black prick, which was actually my finger, sliding in and out of her mouth, I realized that I too had indeed become a victim of her fantasy.

I wanted to watch my wife with another man!

And that was the beginning of the end.

******

12