Driven to Distraction

Story Info
New beginnings can lead to sticky situations.
1k words
4.59
23.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel and Kandi had been playfully chatting online for a while. In that time a lot of things had come to light. They had a mutual interest: Domination and Submission had been a big topic during their late night deliberations. They were finally ready to meet up.

The date was set, the meeting place was somewhere they could have a few drinks to get mellow and decide if they really wanted to go ahead and play out their fantasies with a virtual stranger.

As she walked in, Noel took a deep breath; this will be a very rewarding experience, he thought. Ordering strong vodka, Kandi scoped the room for the man she was here to meet. She had a vague idea of what he looked like but was unsure if she should trust someone she'd met online? That was the clincher for Kandi. She needed to know that she wasn't going to be in danger at any time, and that she wouldn't be intimidated at the first contact. The release she wanted was to be completely controlled.

As their eyes locked for the first time; blue eyes clashed with gold, a flame lit as the age old candle of recognition of mutual sexual desire was ignited. After the initial formalities were over Kandi felt herself get wet at the prospect of this man dominating her body and mind. Before long they had jumped into a waiting taxi and were headed back to his domain.

As soon as the door closed in the taxi he reached for her. His lips bruised her own demonstrating his desire and she responded with high energy. His tongue forced itself around her mouth and wrestled with her own. His hands were everywhere at once, it seemed. Her breasts were assaulted with such vigor she could only moan into his demanding mouth. Instantly aroused she could smell her sex as the fire of lust burnt a hard and fast line from her mouth, to her breasts, to her aching clit.

Noel, smelling the scent of her arousal reached beneath her skirt. Slowly, giving her time to object, he slid his hand up the length of her thigh and it came to rest just shy of her damp panties. She wriggled wanting to feel the strength of his hand on her pussy. He didn't deny her the pleasure and seeing her wanton reaction rubbed his thumb along the slick juices soaking through her lacy underwear. As he reached her clit she bucked involuntarily. More forward than she thought possible; she grabbed his hand and pressed it closer to her, forcing her panties to mould to their hidden treasure.

Noel took a hold of her right leg and wound it around his own to give himself some room to manipulate her. A movement from the front caught his eye; the taxi driver had moved his rear vision so he could also get a good look. Each to their own I suppose, I'll try and give him a good show then went through Noel's head. Delicately breathing in the desperate pants emanating from Kandi's deliciously pouting mouth, Noel was conscious of making sure her attention stayed on himself as he peeled the by-now dripping knickers from Kandi's twitching pussy.

It didn't take him long to make sure that Kandi was positioned so that the driver could see every move. Noel kissed Kandi hard and shoved two fingers into her hole, straight away eliciting an unexpected groan to peel from between their tongues. He found her g-spot and began pressing into it, while his thumb rolled her own juices onto her engorged clit. He pulled his head back slightly and looked at the girl with her eyes rolling backwards into her head while she bit into her lip to keep all but a few whimpers from spilling from them. Keeping his rhythm at a steady pace he motioned to the driver with his free hand to drive around the block, seeing that they were already nearing his house. The driver winked back and paused the meter.

At the first turn Kandi's pussy had begun to spasm, ever so gently, but with increasing fervor. Holding one leg with his own and an arm behind him, Kandi found herself unable to move from her compromising position. She had never been forced to this level of desire before. Never had she been bought to this level so quickly or felt as though she could finally release to a higher unfathomable orgasm. Her pussy was clenching wildly now and her pussy was dripping onto the seat. She vaguely thought about what if the driver could see and it only served to heighten her arousal. At the second corner Kandi was almost undone; she had a full sweat across her forehead and upper lip. Noel leaned forward and licked the salty secretion from her lip and whispered into her ear -- Just let it happen baby.

At his words her pussy slammed into his hands and clenched intensely. He started to wriggle his fingers more vigorously and felt the beginnings of her first orgasm. Her eyes were now clenched shut, her breath coming in phases as she experienced powerful ripples of sensations from places she never knew existed.

Noel clamped his mouth down over hers again as her pussy exploded. Kandi's juices soaked Noels' hand, the seat, the middle consol. He held her as her pussy compressed his fingers and her hips made jagged arches into the air. As her breath subsided, Noel slid his drenched hand from between her wide spread legs and bought his hand to his lips to taste his reward. God this is going to be a lot of fun he whispered into Kandi's sex-fogged thoughts. They turned the last corner and crawled out of the back seat, the driver commenting that the ride was on him as Kandi's face flooded with an all over blush.

Holding the still shaking girl tight, Noel helped her into his house, smiling at the thought that the driver had probably gotten more out of tonight than he would have out of any tip from a customer. Considering that his car would never smell the same and the lacy underwear was still sitting on the middle consol where Noel had thoughtfully placed them. Yes this would be fun indeed. He for one couldn't wait to get his hard cock into that vice like pussy.

To be continued...