Driver

Story Info
Pickup and delivery for House service.
4.4k words
4.59
32.2k
10

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

A new story on a new tack-the city is a character of its own here. The place allows any fantasy to come true. A little longer, this one. Your feedback keeps me writing...

*****

The view from the 42nd floor window was stunning, even by the standards of this beautiful city. The light reflected from the waters of Victoria Harbour doubled the sparkle from the buildings all around.

The evening's pick up was not yet ready, so I had a few minutes to soak in the grandeur from this height. That the apartment's foyer had this floor to ceiling view spoke of the wealth of its owner. The building was far outside my price bracket yet I was learning to not be impressed by ostentation, after three months in this role.

I tore myself away from the window and checked my tablet for the detailed instructions for this pick-up. This was the first time I had been to this floor, but there were two other members at the same address. It was one of the city's finest buildings, packed with the wealthy and famous, so no surprise that some were possessed of the ultimate plaything.

The car was prepared according to the specification set out for her and I saw nothing very unusual in the other expectations. There had been some odd ones in my time, including one that I had had to refuse- a difficult negotiation, but one that I still felt had been was the right one.

The door opened silently and a lovely petite Chinese woman walked out, her bare feet making no sound on the stone flooring. She was completely nude, wearing only a small patch of pubic hair and bold make-up. She turned and locked the door behind her using her palm print, then stood with her eyes lowered before me. She stood straight and her small breasts were pushed forward, their nipples tight and high. She was of middle age, yet had a body well-cared for which she carried proudly.

My tablet went into my shoulder bag from which I drew the hooded cape I usually carry. I took a narrow strip of leather with velcro and tied her wrists together behind her back. I put the cape around her and lifted her chin to fasten it there. When I was done her eyes were boldly looking into mine. In two ways already, this woman was not like most. She looked back downward, having made her statement.

Taking her by the arm I guided her to the lift, which took a few minutes to arrive. As the door slid open I pulled the cowl around her head to conceal her identity. There was an elegant middle-aged couple already in there, dressed for a formal evening. They glanced at us, with the woman's eyes noting the lack of shoes. There was never any conversation in these lifts, though the couple would discuss us later, I knew.

Madam and Sir got off at the ground floor and my charge and I continued to the basement garage. The warmth of the night wrapped around us as we left the air conditioning behind. The blue Mercedes Vito van was parked in a corner away from the lift and the security cameras- not a random choice, at all.

When I had first joined the House, I had driven one of the small range of fancy cars in the garage- a big Bentley, silver Range Rover, BMW 7 and a classic black Merc 600 limo from the 60's. I had loved driving them, all superb vehicles that purred through the tight streets of this mountainous city. I had quickly made a case to the management for something less obvious- I felt our operations needed to fly below the radar, for everyone's sake. Bless them, they had agreed and this plain minivan was the result. It was a great deal easier to navigate and park in the skinny alleys, too.

As we walked across the open space to the van her cape opened to reveal her body as she walked. She stepped forward confidently without hesitation, risking any other person's view. While she had no choice with her hands behind her, some others would have walked hunched, shrinking from the exposure- not this woman.

The lights flashed as I unlocked the van. I stopped her at the side door which I slid aside and unfastened her cape. Her eyes opened wide at the sight within as I removed the cape and returned it to my bag. I took her elbow and helped her inside. This was the part of the job that was still novel for me and made it very special. I hoped I would never come to find it routine.

I moved past her to kneel on the floor, then guided her in to face the apparatus. It was a saddle-like hump in the middle of the van's floor and I had attached, as per the menu on the tablet, the number three dildo and number two butt plug. I reached for lubricant and smeared it thickly on both shafts, then spread the residue into her crotch. I was not surprised to find she was already well-lubricated. My touch made her shiver and hiss.

Seizing her around the waist with one arm I helped her to straddle the hump and used my other hand to open her cunt and anus to their invaders. She sighed deeply as she settled slowly down until she was seated firmly on it. Her pelvis moved on the dildos as she felt them deeply inside, her eyes closed and mouth open. The number three was smaller than the four or five, but this was a small woman. I would have worried for her had the bigger items been specified.

The blindfold deprived her of vision and her head rolled back as she writhed on the dildo. I untied her hands and took her right wrist to attach it to the grab handle above my head. The nylon strap tightened as I did the same on the other side. She was spread with her knees and arms wide-such a perfect picture... I caressed her breasts, gripping them then pinching the nipples which made her move more strongly. I flicked the switch on the hump, which began to hum.

Her breathing was becoming ragged, her head rolled forward and I felt she was no longer aware of me. I checked the straps, then closed the sliding door and sat in the driver's seat. As the dashboard came alive, so did the monitor screen which let me see my passenger, infra-red showed the heat in her belly and breasts. She was deeply in her own world.

I drove calmly out of the basement garage, for all the world like a delivery van (not far from the truth), then turned towards our destination. From time to time I glanced at her image, both to check her condition and to enjoy the sight, as traffic was light this evening. As the van drove into the Aberdeen Tunnel she groaned loudly, which gave me a wry smile.

The trip took about thirty minutes and she was in serious torment by the time we were nearing our destination. Her moans were almost constant, her body was swinging from her wrists as she worked her hips on the hump and its invaders. I stopped beside the small road we were climbing and went back to her. I checked the pulse at her throat (beating hard but strongly) then flicked off the switch on the hump. The hum stopped and she moaned in need, her knees moving wildly on the floor.

Five minutes later we entered through an electric gate in the rough stone wall, then drove up the short drive to the portico. Her skin was slick with sweat as I wrapped my arm around her torso to lift her from the hump. She flopped forward on me and her arms reached around me when I freed them. Her ride had been intense and yet her night had not yet properly begun.

After being held for a couple of minutes her breathing had slowed and become even. I pulled her close to me with my other arm and lifted her out of the van. I felt her trembling against me. Her legs were still unsteady when I tried to make her stand on the door step, so I continued to carry her inside the doorway. It felt most natural to hold her, in this unnatural place.

Within the short hallway Colette, the concierge, was waiting. Her greying chestnut hair was down on the shoulders of her dark designer dress. She was slim and attractive, with fine legs visible below the knee, feet in practical but stylish shoes. Her arms were firm and smooth, suited to the sleeveless summer style. Her expression was concerned, but practical. She came over and efficiently assessed the woman's state, then gestured for me to follow her down through the left-hand door, leading to the lower level of the House. Neither of us spoke.

These stairs curved down and their walls changed to rough-hewn pale granite. At their foot was the first cellar, a square space about 5 metres on a side, with three other doors leading from it, one per wall. Colette waved for me to follow her to the door on the right, which was standing ajar.

We took the woman's wrists and attached them to the ornate posts that were at the edge of the dais which occupied a third of the modest-sized room. Sand-coloured walls had deep blue fabric hangings to lend style and soundproofing. The lighting was soft and left shadows in each corner. Her ankles were spread, leaving her facing out towards the door, legs widespread and head forward. I could still feel her trembling as I manipulated her into position, though the moisture in her groin was obvious.

Once she was firmly attached, Colette assessed her again, this time including a finger in her cunt. Satisfied, she stepped over to a wall rack and selected a multi-tail whip of medium length. She paused to tie her hair back from her face, then stood before the woman I had delivered to her, swinging the whip gently. She nodded to me. Not a word had been spoken. As I closed the door and mounted the stairs again I heard the first stroke land.

I had other work this night, she was just my first job. I would be back in time for the next phase of her special night.

-----------(;)------(;)----------

Two and a half hours later I was back in the driveway of the House. The job had been just an airport pickup of a young and excited blonde girl. I transferred her to the residence of a couple who were well known to us at the House. We rated these people as 'high trust' which was lucky because the girl spoke no language that I knew, was probably Croatian or Albanian. She showed a Greek passport, which meant very little. I was very careful with new arrivals, especially those who were in a vulnerable position. We were aware that any question of trafficking would close our operation, with a serious risk of prison.

She was very beautiful, slim, smooth olive skin with large dark eyes and a narrow waist between a bold chest and robust hips. The only bondage she received from me was the seat belt across her (clothed) chest and hips. On arrival at the couple's home I escorted the girl to the door, where she was received in a warm and relaxed manner. As was usual, she had no luggage.

I parked 'Vito' in the drive, then let myself in at the main door. A blue pill went under my tongue. The hall clock was gently chiming midnight as I took the stairs down.

It was a busy scene in the room with the blue drapes. All the overnight House staff were present, mostly naked and concentrating on the Chinese woman. She was lying on her back on the pad that topped the dais, with her legs spread and Jackie, the gardener, was hard at work between them, making her grunt with each thrust. His wiry shoulders and arms were gripping her around the knees. His sweat was dripping on to her body, to mix with hers.

I removed my shirt and trousers.

Colette had raised her skirt and was astride the woman's face, with her head thrown back. Beside her was Natalie, the 'housemaid', nude but for her ink and delicious as she plied the electric wand over the woman's breasts, making her twitch and gasp, though Colette was an effective gag. The woman's hand was gripping Fred's large penis as he knelt beside the tableau. He was a huge American man, nearly two metres tall and heavily muscled.

While I was expecting some of this, I was surprised that all the crew were at work with her. Clearly none of the other rooms was in use tonight, or at least one of the team would have been either involved there, or monitoring the action. This was unusual for a Wednesday. The House was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, so Wednesday was often busy.

Jackie's efforts came to their peak, his sweaty body shuddered as he filled his condom within her. There were two others already discarded beside the dais. This was clearly a long session already, before I even got there.

A glancing contact with the wand made him jerk upright and he stood abruptly, abandoning his grip on her legs. Natalie grinned at him- she was wicked and loved to challenge anyone that came near her. She took the chance to dance the wand over the woman's belly and cunt lips. Her twitching and moaning were a delight to see. Colette was clearly lost in her own world- she did not worry about being touched by the wand. She soon reached her climax, and leaned forward, letting her skirt brush the woman's face as she freed herself.

Fred lay beside her, then signed for me to help sandwich her. He rolled on a condom with unconscious ease, then pulled her on top of him. I could see her flex as he slid his huge penis into her wet sex. Their great size difference was bizarre, He waved to me to join them. The condom went on easily, I was erect and excited by the glistening arse presented to me. I put my head to her entrance, it was moving as Fred moved inside her, so my entrance was made easier.

She writhed and moaned as she adjusted to the pressure of our two cocks working in her body. I could feel Fred's bulk moving through the thin membrane. Her internal muscles were starting to spasm around us, her orgasm was building. She clearly had some more to give us, despite the energy she had already used tonight. She and Fred came together, but I still had some way to go as her interior gave me little friction. She lay on her front as Fred moved away from us. I stroked deeply until she was ready to come again, with nothing touching her cunt.

The moment had passed for me, so once her clenching had subsided I withdrew and stripped the condom away. She sighed deeply and rolled against me where I lay beside her. It felt natural to wrap my arms around her as she slipped into a doze. I was aware that we were alone in the room, now, with only a single low lamp burning.

The clock upstairs chimed in the background, one.

The next chime was three- I had slept two hours with her- an unusual occurrence. I rose and found my clothes, then admired her naked form while she slept. Gorgeous! There were fine red stripes across her back and I knew that Colette would have given equal treatment to her front- she was wickedly accurate with her tools.

Her ankles and wrists were still tied with leather straps, so I released them and found some lotion to soothe the reddened skin. Such things were always near to hand in all parts of the House. Her blindfold remained in place as I wiped away her smeared makeup.

The motion roused her from her dream and she murmured "thank you" in a quiet voice with a strong accent. I applied the cooling lotion to the marks I could see on her back, buttocks and thighs. There was scarcely a centimetre without a pink mark. None had broken the skin but where the marks crossed was often inflamed. Both anaesthetic and antiseptic effects of the lotion were important aftercare.

She rolled from her side, where she had slept, to her back so I could continue my work. Her breasts, belly and thighs were also marked pinkly, with more intense marking on her breasts and around her vulva. Colette knew how to bring a woman to heaven in many ways. This last was still very engorged and moist. She stretched luxuriously as I caressed each part of her with the cream. I felt each breast press into my hand as I worked there.

Her body flinched as the cool cream touched her labia and the soft skin surrounding it, she sighed as I worked on her. As I finished, I returned the cream to its small cabinet and went to the large coffer against the far wall. A creamy blanket of finest cashmere wool was there, which I took and wrapped around her. She sighed again and curled a little within it. The night had cooled a little but the blanket was more for emotional support than physical.

"I will take you home, now, Miss." These were the first words I had spoken to her since I first saw her.

"Would you please carry me?" Her voice was small and dreamy. I knelt and gathered her in my arms with her head on my shoulder-she was an easy load and I liked her breath on my neck. Her arms went lazily around my neck, which made me feel good and made the carry easier.

I glanced around the room as I headed for the stairs. The day staff would have it set right again in no time. I was careful not to knock her on the wall as I climbed the stairs. The clock stood at five minutes to four. I had taken a long time to adapt to the hours of my work, but it had its benefits.

To be carried was quite a common request, but her next was not.

As we reached the drive she asked, "please, may I sit with you in the front?" I had thought to offer her the choice of laying the rear seats flat for her, but this caught me off guard.

"Certainly, if that is what you want, but the blindfold must stay on." I kept my voice calm, and followed House policy, but I was curious- this was a first in my time. We aimed to protect the exact location of our operation and very few clients had a clear idea of it. Most could have worked out the general district, especially if they knew Hong Kong well, but to bring others to our gate was my job alone. The vehicles had tinted rear glass that reduced vision both ways, so blindfolds were not the rule there.

I opened the front left door for her and eased her onto the seat. I placed the seat belt around the whole bundle of woman and blanket- I didn't want to break the spell she was enjoying. I started the engine and turned to go down the drive, making the van move gently and quietly.

"I want to talk before I go back to my real-world life at home. Do you mind?" She did not look at me as she said this. "I am a lonely woman, these nights are very important to me. You have been very gentle and kind to me since I woke up. I appreciate that a great deal. I could have walked, but I wanted your strong arms around me a little more. I would like you to carry me to my bed soon." She glanced at me as she said this, I concentrated on the road.

"While I know you will never tell me whether you fucked me, I hope you found pleasure using my body. I need to serve others and giving pleasure is my biggest thrill." I blushed at her words, despite my age and the life I was living. She moved her hips a little on the seat. "I have the feeling of being well-used, both fore and aft. Thank you. Do you have any questions for me?" She added.

After running through a number of possibilities, I settled on asking one that I think I already knew the answer to. "I think you ordered tonight's programme for yourself, you are not anyone else's submissive. Is this so?"

Most of our clients came as couples or in other combinations. Singles were not rare, but were usually more surprised by what their lover had arranged for them. This woman had had no surprises this night.

"Yes, that is so. This is my second time at your premises by my own design. I was taken there once by my lover and at his command a second time, as he was too sick to be there. He died nearly two years ago, so I have to make it happen for myself now. This night was the best yet, and that is partly thanks to your care." Her voice remained quiet and gentle as she spoke, yet I could sense total sincerity.

Another question occurred to me and I spoke without stopping to think, "why not find another man to serve?"

She hesitated, then said, "at a practical level, I have a large business to run, which he gave to me. I serve him still by that." She paused to think. "I bury myself in work to silence those feelings within me. These nights are my only outlet for those desires. One day that may change, until then I will carry on this way."

Her brutal honesty was surprising. In my experience wealthy people had many ways of justifying their lives and indulgences that only showed their lack of self-knowledge. The desperation that drove them to seek hedonic excess, that next orgasm or other high was transparent to all around them.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12