Driver Ariel

Story Info
What is it about the male passenger that turns Ariel on?
11.1k words
4.35
27k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to theLove and Limousines Chain Story. Each author will be telling their own little tale of what happens in the backseat of the limousine. Each author will be using a different letter of the alphabet for the driver's name. Only time will tell what the driver's names will be.

I hope you will enjoy the individual stories and let us know what you think of the hot stories.

SexSweetheart

****************

It was a typical day at Love Limo's; the chauffeurs were in the break room waiting for their assignments. They sat around chatting, reading, playing cards {such as, hearts, poker, solitaire}, and enjoying a cup of coffee, tea, soda or whatever. There were always plenty of things to munch on as well.

The more experienced drivers had a habit of exchanging their stories about some of the strange things that had happened in the back seats of their limos. The stories were the usual, told over and over again by drivers.

The chauffeurs even had an on-going bet to see who had the hottest and steamiest story to tell. Each story teller tried to outdo the others with the outrageous nature of their experiences, whether real or pure fiction. Many of the stories involved formal dates to the prom, weddings, special occasions, and men with their girlfriends or the reverse.

It was driver Ariel's turn to tell her story about the adventure in the backseat.

All eyes turned to take in the lovely woman, Ariel, who was thirty-five years old. She hid her slightly shy, self-protective and reserved nature with mannerisms which many mistook as being boisterous and overbearing. She stood five foot five in her stocking feet, plus she had generous sized breasts with a nice hourglass shape and a bit of extra padding, but all in the right places.

Ariel's beauty was enhanced by her long blonde hair which framed her fair skinned complexion. Her locks were naturally very straight and thin, which she hated with a passion. Every six months she would renew her perm to keep her hair curly, wavy, full, and bouncy. She always thought she looked better after refreshing her perm and having her curls highlighted with a lighter shade of blonde. Once her hair looked good to her, she felt better and walked with a bouncy step.

Her eyes were a sexy shade of azure blue with long curled eyelashes on which she used brown-black or blue mascara. She wore light shades of blue, brown, green, or purple shadows, with a hint of bone or gold overtop and a touch of pink or a light reddish-tan blush. Sometimes she would use a gold or silver glitter over her eyes and cheeks to make them sparkle in the light. Her lips shined with a frosty pink lipstick. The shades of her lipstick varied from a very light to a dark pink. When she smiled, it could light up the room because her smile was gorgeously bright and wide. It would show her slightly crooked teeth.

Her slacks, skirts, or split skirts were usually black, brown, or navy, with an ivory or white blouse. Many times she wore a matching jacket to go with the slacks, skirts, or split skirt. There were times that her jacket just laid on the passenger seat waiting to be put on.

Many would call Ariel's breasts voluptuous with an incredibly deep cleavage. She was known to wear blouses that were either low cut or else unbuttoned to show off her irresistible loveliness. Being proud of her shape, she let all the male drivers at Love Limo's think of ways that they might trick her into showing a little more. Their little stunts included having her bending over or reaching so that her blouse might hang down to reveal more breasts and cleavage and on occasion pop open. Other tricks had been designed so that the men might have an opportunity to crowd against her and rub their arms, backs, or chests against Ariel's treasures.

She always enjoyed watching them getting hard and aroused at their little games. Sometimes she would bump into one of the male drivers just to throw him off balance, or make him get a little aroused. After all, it was only fair to turn the tricks on them.

Ariel watched the women sitting back enjoying their beverages. As for the male population, they were getting bothered a little from the allure of her newest revealing blouse. She could see some of their eyes exploring her neckline as she began her story in a very sexually enthusiastic voice . . .

The day was going slowly and nothing of interest was going on in the backseat. The romantic audio story I had been listening to had finished and I forgot to bring additional dreamy or mystery stories to listen to. So far it had only been business people discussing their business affairs and going to the airport . . . Boring, boring, and more boring.

The driving was relaxing though, at least until my last fare. They were a strange couple, with the man being very rigid and unreasonable, as far as I could see. The man looked familiar, but I couldn't and still can't place him. I must have driven him before, but then again, faces start to blend together after seeing so many of them. But there was something about his presence that was strong and demanding. Yet, there was something extraordinarily alluring about him too that made butterflies start to take flight in my tummy.

Of course, I had the limo with the broken window between the driver seat and the backseat that day. That's what one gets when they arrive late for work.

{Everyone chuckled at the reference, knowing how true it was. Regaining her composure, she continued her story.}

This was okay when I was driving the business people because you can hear some great stock tips that way. I've listened to several of these tips and made a few bucks, not a fortune but enough to get a few extra necessities in life. Things like a forty-two inch plasma digital television, DVD player, a new car, etc.

{She got a few dirty looks from the other drivers – looks that said,* Why didn't you share them with us? *There were a number of tips that failed, or took a long time to turn a profit, as well, that's why she did not share.} Ignoring this, Ariel forged ahead with her tale.

This couple was exceedingly different than any other couple that I have driven before or since. They were not romantic, in a lovey-dovey way. He was demanding and seemed to be a little uncaring about the woman with him. I truly had wished the window was working at that point. I just didn't like the atmosphere around them.

Okay, let's back up to the beginning of the drive, before the man got in. Let me tell you about the woman that got into the limo around four in the afternoon.

A beautifully sexy woman named Yolanda was waiting near the waterfalls that had been built into the corporate building where I was to pick her up. She had to be in her thirties or forties and wearing a red business suit. She walked up to the limo as I pulled to the curb at the address the dispatch had given me. With her was a rolling case of some kind, something like a suitcase or a backpack, with a garment bag attached to it. I started to take it from her, but she refused to allow me; with ease, she took it into the limo with her. She put it on the backseat with her, along with her handbag and briefcase.

The woman was tall and slender, with fiery red hair that was luminous in the setting sun. It made me wish my hair could have that kind of beauty to it . . . {Ariel's voice drifted off with a wistful look before she shook herself back to reality and telling her story.}

Oh, well, back to the woman. The way the sunlight caught her head getting into the limo, it looked like her hair could be on fire. She had medium sized breasts that looked very firm, and long muscular legs. The skirt of the red suit she wore was down to her knees, but form fitting; it did have a small slit in the back that showed a little of the back of her legs above the knee. I wondered, with the skirt being that tight, how she could have the ability to take such long strides in her three-inch heels.

Ouch, my feet hurt to just look at those shoes. They had to be killers, being so high and pointed. Oh, my, they make my feet hurt just thinking about them now. Yet, she walked to the limo with an easy pace, as if the shoes weren't even there, almost as if she were walking on air or floating.

{* I wear pearlized metallic sandals, shoes or boots, which were always flats to one and half inch heels. Since I have high arches, everything I wear has rubber soles to give an extra bounce to my walk. *Ariel thought of her own foot comfort.}

Under her suit jacket there was only a white camisole with a lace appliqué that made you think she was wearing a tank top or a shell. The overall appearance of the woman would be very alluring to any straight man, and would make most women jealous and most gay women interested.

{Ariel noticed the other drivers were starting to get a little antsy. Some of the guys were rubbing their cocks, while others wiggled uncomfortably in their chairs. She just smiled to herself, at the reaction to just the description of this woman.* What would they be like when they heard the rest of the story? * she thought to herself.}

She was on her way to . . . let me think . . . oh yeah, to a men's club. The drive took around an hour or so, out into the countryside. During that time, she spent part of the time chatting about business on the phone; at least, I think it was business. She spoke so softly, I couldn't hear much of what she was saying. Then she started to change her clothes.

First, she stripped off everything she had on and I do mean everything.

{* All the male drivers look envious that it was me being treated to such a show and not them, *Ariel thought to herself, seeing those looks on their faces.}

She then meticulously folded each piece of clothing before putting it into the suitcase. After putting almost everything away, she pulled out a bottle of cold water from the mini bar. She poured some of the water on a wash cloth, and with a small bar of soap, she sponged down her body. I saw her playfully washing her breasts making her nipples hard; her breasts were quite firm and ample globes. The areolas were large circles which became taut ovals when she started to become sexually aroused. I saw she wanted an audience to see what she was doing . . . perhaps as her motivation to continue playing the way she was.

Continuing with her wash cloth, she cleansed her pussy by leaning back with her legs open wide over the edge of the seat. The cloth and her fingers played with her clit, and before I knew it, she started to moan. The moans started out very soft, and slowly grew louder as her fingers dipped into her sexual access. Her fingers began to increase her rhythm faster until I heard her climax with a loud squeal. She must have been spent from her playful fingers when her body collapsed against the seat. The air in the limo was filled with her sexual essence.

I was getting bothered watching her . . . listening to her . . . smelling her scent. My own fingers wanted to give me some release. When we hit a minor traffic jam caused by an accident up the road, I stopped the limo and reached down to rub my own sex. My fingers dug against the crotch of my dress slacks to provide myself some relief, but nothing happened. The pants were too stiff for that. So, I opened the zipper on my slacks to allow my hand to wiggle down into my panties, getting my fingers in between my pussy lips. I managed to get my fingers onto my G-spot and rubbed it a few times and the pressure pushing against my clit made me ooze. But it was not a climax, just a simple release of some of my juices from the mere touch of my fingers.

My aching foot slipped off the brake as my mind enjoyed the orgasm, causing me to jam on the brakes again. I was lucky, the car in front of me had moved up several car lengths when the traffic had moved on a little bit. Then I realized that I was not watching the traffic the way I should have been.

This near miss jarred us both back to reality, with Yolanda picking herself up off the floor of the limo. She was kneeling with her legs spread apart and leaning backwards on the floor with a towel under her, she poured some of the water over her pussy to cool it down. She whimpered a little when that cold water hit her hot, engorged lips. When I saw the way she jerked at that point, I figured it would leave one hell of a mess for me to clean up, but I was wrong. Before she continued to get dressed, she cleaned up the backseat and the carpeting. She had several towels with her to mop up the water. She put the wet wash cloth and towels into a large plastic zipper bag.

Yolanda continued to prepare for the evening by applying some aromatic oil on her skin. She rubbed it over her slender arms and hands, tummy, and breasts making her nipples harder; her skin started to glow luminously. Slowly, she shifted, applying oil to her neck and the parts of her back that she could reach with her hands. She got out a long rod of some kind with which she was able to apply it to the rest of her back. The way she wiggled her body and her moans of pleasure emanating from such a little thing as applying the oil was quite erotic. She looked like she was really getting off from what she was doing. I wondered how such a small occurrence could get anyone off.

After finishing her upper body, she started on her bottom with her fingers working into her crack. She finished off by smoothing the oil on her legs and feet, by holding her legs up one at time, with her toes touching the ceiling of the limo.

{* I shook my head at the thought of getting sexual gratification during Yolanda's preparation for the evening. How do you do that? * she wondered.}

Next, she took out a soft red glove that looked like a velvet mitt, which she rubbed all over her body. As it sensitized her skin, it absorbed the excessive oil as it caressed every inch. I could hear her moaning at the pleasure she was giving herself. Her moans were making me a bit hornier as they grew in volume. I found myself sighing softly with each of her moans.

When the traffic started to flow freely again, I noticed that beads of sweat had formed on my forehead from watching her. Being a strong heterosexual, I couldn't believe that I was getting turned on by watching this female being so sexually appealing. I was getting hotter by the second. I had to turn the temperature of the air conditioner lower. I changed it from a nice comfortable seventy to sixty-four. With that I got a cold blast of air in my face; this helped to restore me back to my senses.

{* I was still wondering how such a small occurrence could get anyone that aroused. Or was my being her audience which was making a difference for her? *Ariel just shook her head once again as she considered why anyone would be getting any sexual gratification while preparing oneself for an evening out.}

Out of her garment bag, she pulled a pair of black stockings with a floral design on the outside. Carefully, she stretched out her leg, twisting it as her hands smoothed the stocking up her leg. She made sure the floral design was straight on the outside on each of her legs. With her stockings on, she pulled on a black garter belt trimmed with hot pink ribbons. After lacing up the garter belt with hot pink cord, she attached the stockings to the belt, and made sure everything was smooth and properly adjusted.

Once she was satisfied with her stockings and garter belt, she pulled on her black panties, which had the same matching hot pink ribbon trim. They went up over the garter belt, and she made sure she was comfortable as she sat back on the seat. {*She probably wore the bikini panties over the garter belt because it would make things easier for her man to get access to her sex, *she reflected to herself.}

She smiled seductively as our eyes met in the rearview mirror. Her smile was . . . {Ariel shook her head, searching for a way to describe the woman's expression} She had a deceptive smile on her full lips. There was something mystical about those lips that I can't put into words. The hunger in her mouth was matched in her sultry light brown eyes. With her seductive eyes she showed me that she was enjoying what was going on and knew what it was doing to me as well.

As we were still parked on the highway in the traffic jam, I put the car in park again to relax my leg, and at the same time she got out a long black dress. She hung the dress on the hook over the side window. The dress was trimmed with pink edging and embroidered with various shades of pink roses with light green leaves over the entire halter style top.

From time to time, our eyes met in the mirror, and she always seemed to be smiling very sensuously at me. There was always a glint of pleasure in her eyes. Plus her smile said, 'I know you are enjoying the exhibition.'

There were three addresses that I had to go to for this passenger. The first was for picking Yolanda up, and at the second address, I had to pick up another passenger named Masterson. When I pulled up in front of the man's address Yolanda still had not put her dress on, nor had she put all her stuff away! I was a little surprised when I opened the car door for the most masculine looking man I had ever seen. He had a very sexy appearance and was unbelievably handsome. I stood there for a few moments holding onto the door, in view of the fact that I felt a little woozy.

The female passenger greeted him in a very sexy and tantalizing voice, "Evening, Master."

I looked in and saw her kneeling on the floor of the limo, bowing to him like he was some kind of god. I could partially understand her seeing him as a god, since he was so gorgeously masculine. Just looking at him could take a woman's breath away, and did mine.

I also noticed that she still hadn't put her dress on. Masterson just got in and sat down without saying anything which I could have heard. I got a glimpse of his eyes as he gave her a look of approval at the sight before him.

{* I guess I would like that too. Of course, it would have to be a guy bowing to me, *Ariel contemplated with a very sheepish smile. The others were sitting around her, started laughing at her tantalizing expression.}

After getting back into the front seat of the limo, I put it into gear and took off for the final location. I looked in the mirror and I could see him watching me with his lady sucking on his cock. Her head was bobbing up and down, making sounds of her sucking on him and he was staring at me. This made me wish the window between the front and back seat had been working properly. He gave me the creeps. I got goose bumps and cold shivers. In fact, I wished I had the limo with the dark window between the seats, or even the one with the sound proof backseat.

{* Yet he made me horny with everything he did, *was her private thought.}

I wondered why any female would allow herself to be used like that. She was working so hard to give this guy a blow job and he didn't react to it at all. At least there were no outward signs of a reaction that I could see. I thought how unfair of him to not give her any form of satisfaction. Every time she tried to reach for her own sex, a riding crop smacked her hard across the back. I could see the red welts forming on her back. She would moan . . . or was it a groan at the smack she received and then she apologized for disappointing him. Their musky aroma got stronger by the second as she was working on him. I could only imagine that she had to be dripping wet with her own sexual desires. Perhaps some day I will understand why he didn't just let her have some sexual pleasure of her own.

She had to be sick to be doing this for him, and he had to be just as depraved for not letting her have any fun, from what I could see. Were they sick for doing this? Why? I also astonished that she had to ask for forgiveness for trying to pleasure herself. Weird, very weird. I wouldn't apologize for wanting to get the full measure of pleasure from a sexual encounter.