Driver Ch. 03

Story Info
I make her very wet.
5.1k words
4.67
21.3k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

The story continues with a new venue, same characters. Thanks to my readers who comment and support my work.

*****

9 am Monday morning found me outside her door again. The view was just as impressive in daylight. I would never tire of watching the constant activity on the Harbour. Sea water was in this city's veins.

Her door was slightly ajar so I pushed and walked in, leaving my shoes and bag just inside.

In the centre of the large room beyond her lobby she was kneeling naked with her hands behind her back, legs spread widely, on the fawn cashmere blanket I had used to enwrap her. Her eyes were cast down at my legs and there was a small smile on her face.

Reaching my hand forward I walked slowly around her, resting it on her head, slowly twisting my fingers in her short hair. At full circle I used the painful grip to draw her to her feet- she managed to rise clumsily, hissing with the discomfort. I pulled her to me in a deep kiss while I gripped her breast hard with my other hand. She responded eagerly with her mouth, opening to my invasion. I moved my hand down her body to probe her crotch, which opened wetly to my fingers. I explored within her for a time, feeling her mould herself to me.

"Delicious", I said, releasing her and standing straight again. "There will be more time for that later, but now we have to go. Let's pick something for you to wear. I would love to show you to the world as you are, but we need to cover you for the taxi."

She walked ahead into the bedroom and swung open the mirrored door to her large wardrobe. She walked in and reached for a rack of dresses on the left. "These are what I was permitted to wear for my Master when we went out together. Or you may pick anything else for me." She spoke quietly with an accent, then stood with her hands behind her back.

Taking a couple of dresses to look at, I picked a yellow halter sundress with a low back and short skirt. Handing it to her I watched her put it on- the fit was great, it was tight to her, and showed the upper curve of her breasts nicely. Her legs were well displayed also. I traced the edge of the material from her neck down to the lowest point of her back with my fingers-feeling her tremble a little. I reached for a wide sunhat and put it in her hand, then put some light leather sandals in the other one.

As we went to the door she gestured to her handbag and smartphone on the bedside table, but I shook my head-"You won't need those today, you are with me." At the door she took my right hand and raised it to the inside pad. She said a few words in Cantonese and a green light came on.

"You can come in here at any time now. This links to the building's security hub, so all parts of the building are accessible to you. I hope you will make use of it." Her need was evident in her voice.

The lift had a mirror wall and I enjoyed the view of her standing beside me looking utterly desirable. In the bedroom I had been tempted to abandon my plans and stay there for several hours. This would be better, in the long run.

It took only a moment to flag down a taxi, and climb in the well-used Toyota. My request to go "to Aberdeen please," seemed to produce confusion for him, so she said it again in Cantonese. The car took off rapidly and joined the unruly traffic.

My arm went around her and pulled her close beside me. She accepted the chance and pressed herself to me. I stroked her breast through the light fabric and kissed her lightly again. I pulled her thighs apart to put my hand on her cunt and caught the driver glancing back in the mirror. He smiled and looked away, this might make his day.

Three fingers entered her as we went into the tunnel and her breathing became uneven. I pulled them out and tasted her then let her lick my fingers. She was spread open against the seat back, thighs wide as her eyes. I pulled her breasts out of the halter and smiled at the driver again-he was not watching the road, much.

I paid him at the waterfront in Aberdeen, and we walked around to where the skiff was stored. Her expression was curious, beneath the hat, though she knew to say nothing. After launching the skiff and bringing it round to the small jetty, I handed her down to sit in the stern.

When I was also on my seat, I spread her legs to straddle mine, then took the oars. As I pulled steadily out into the main shelter, dodging moored boats of all kinds, I looked her over, noting the worried expression. I asked her "can you swim?"

She hesitated, then said "only a little, and I have never swum in the sea".

My smile was wide as I told her, "we will put that right later, sweetheart." Then we were at my boat, so she did not have time to arrive at the question of which option I had meant.

I tied on to the cleat on the boarding platform, stepped on board then held my hand for her. She stood uncertainly as the skiff wobbled and I pulled her up easily to stand beside me. The motion of the yacht was much gentler than the skiff's, but she held me anyway. I didn't mind.

"First rule on board is to hold on to something at all times. The second rule is to do what the Captain tells you, without delay. Third is that crew wear no clothes-give me your dress. Keep your hat on- you need it." Her left hand went to the backstay and the right unclipped the halter behind her neck. The top fell forward, then she unzipped the back part and it fell around her feet on the platform. Scooping it up, I then opened the small door in the stern and guided her into the small cockpit. Her hand I placed on the boom, then I tossed the dress on a side seat and turned to unlock the hatch.

I went below, opened the fore hatch for fresh air, then took the pump container of sunblock back up to the cockpit. I placed her other hand on the boom and proceeded to spread the thick cream all over her body, focusing on those parts that rarely saw sun. While this was necessary and a pleasure, I hated the taste of this stuff. She was panting by the time I finished her.

Going back below, I turned on the (newly charged) battery, then cranked the motor to start it. The small auxiliary quickly settled to a quiet chug in neutral and I flicked the other switches for radio, GPS and depth sounder. I also started the coffee machine.

I moved her to sit on the starboard seat out of the way, then took the skiff from the stern forward and moored it securely to the buoy, lashing the oars to the coachroof. Returning to the cockpit I unclipped the sail cover and handed it to her, pointing to a storage hatch in the opposite seat. Bless her, she folded it neatly and stowed it away. I grinned at her and she smiled gently back.

"When I call to you, I want you to move this lever forward a notch, then put it back to neutral again. I am going to drop the mooring so we can leave. The correct response is 'aye aye', Captain." My instructions were direct and I showed her the way to move the throttle.

"Aye aye, Captain" she replied so I freed the halyard and went forward to the mooring line. I pulled us toward the buoy and called her to engage the engine. Her 'Aye aye, Captain' was clear, she was less than ten metres away.

I released from the mooring, retrieving and stowing the line, then barefooted back to the cockpit and swung the wheel hard over to pass beside the buoy. I always loved the moment when she moved free of restraint and smiled and pulled my crew into a hug to share the moment. I kept her beside me as I steered a path between other craft, enjoying the slightly greasy feel of her skin.

We were soon out of the typhoon shelter and some waves made her feel more lively. I put the wheel in her hands and made her spread her legs wider for stability as I hauled on the line to release the headsail, set it then put some serious muscle into raising the main. A couple of turns of the winch and I felt the sails fill with the light morning breeze and the tiny ship came alive.

Killing the motor, I told her, "point the bow towards that marker over there. Call me if any other boat is coming near us." I looked at her-she looked worried, but still responded correctly. I went below to change and make coffee.

Clad in sailing kit- old canvas shorts, broad brim hat and a light long-sleeved shirt I returned to her, with a coffee in my hand. "Do you like coffee, honey?" She shook her head so I sat beside her and sipped the hot dark brew while I stroked her back and bottom. She was tense as she focused on the responsibility I had given her.

"You need to relax a little-it's not like a car, it won't crash if you look away. Let the wheel move with the waves, just keep an eye on that marker and point for it." As I spoke, my fingers moved between her legs, stroking the soft skin and feeling her moisture. I moved aft and pushed two fingers inside her, they slipped in easily and I rubbed my thumb on her anus, pushing gently against her. The sunblock provided a modicum of lubrication for my thumb's entry-it might irritate her inside, but she was not resisting me.

Soon I could feel my thumb with my fingers, rubbing each other with only the thin membrane separating them. With my other hand I stroked down from her breasts to her belly, my fingers found her clitoris and began to circle. Her legs trembled a little.

Having brought her to a higher level of arousal, I returned one hand to the coffee mug, while the other continued to work gently inside her. The boat's motion helped the stimulation, gently rocking her onto my hand. I adjusted the wheel a few degrees, she had lost concentration.

Twenty minutes later I pulled my fingers from her and stood behind her. I shook her shoulders to wake her from her reverie and pointed to the South. "We will turn in a minute. When I tell you, I want you to turn the wheel hard over this way, then duck when the boom swings across-that will happen very suddenly, so keep your head down. I will be busy with other matters." As I spoke I slapped the boom and waved to show her what I meant.

"Aye aye, Captain" came her answer.

"Now honey!" I called, released the headsail and felt the bow come around across the wind. She ducked as the boom swung and the sails filled on the new tack. I came around behind her, with a big hug, one hand between her legs and the other arm across her breasts. "I am not finding any reason to punish my crew, yet" I complained.

She leaned back into me, with her hips moving on my hand, and said "perhaps you don't need a reason, Captain. Perhaps you should just beat her for your pleasure? She will not resist you."

We resumed our positions, her braced behind the wheel, me on the other seat with my other hand at work in her. This time I wanted to explore her sensitive spots, so I pushed three fingers deep into her cunt, rubbing hard on its front wall from the rear, as she moaned and flexed her knees wider to give me access. With them well-lubricated I pulled back and pushed two into her rear, stretching her open.

She yelped and I could feel the ring of muscle pulsing as she fought to allow my entry, against the automatic clench reflex. Once I was firmly inside, I hooked my fingers a little to touch her inner walls. Though she was clearly well-used to anal fucking, I wondered if she had ever been explored in this manner. I knew there would be places where she was more sensitive, and wanted to use them.

Just inside the muscle's ring I found a response and touched there until she was gasping and moving her hips on my fingers. Her knuckles were tight on the wheel's rim as I brought her to her first orgasm of the morning, my other hand pressing her belly back on to my fingers. She made an animal noise of lust as she shuddered and writhed. I feared that she might dislocate my finger with her spasms.

Extracting myself from her I pulled her down to half-lie on my lap as I held her. My foot managed the steering as my clean hand stroked her face and throat.

After a time her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "I thought there was nothing new I could experience after the way I had been used and treated for so many years, but you have given it to me. Thank you, Captain". She half-turned and put her arms around me, pushed her face into my shirt.

_____(;)_____

We sailed like that for another half-hour, until we were abeam of the point of the Island. The bay I was heading for was around the headland so we turned and sailed downwind for a while until the bay opened to us. Twenty minutes later I was dropping the anchor in five metres of water, with a sandy floor-perfect! There was only a white motor-launch anchored at the other end of the bay, about six hundred metres away.

When the sails were furled, anchor well bedded and enough warp laid out, I walked back to the cockpit, opened the stern door and swung down the swimming ladder. Removing my shirt and shorts I stood beside her and held out my hand, her eyes were wide as I pulled her to her feet. I dropped her hat to the deck and wrapped her in my arms. I carried her to the stern platform, locked my eyes with hers then we toppled together into the warm clear water of the bay. She shrieked as she fell, but had the sense to close her mouth as we met the water.

In the water I held her at arms' length until she calmed a little, coughing water from her mouth. I drew her nearer to me, keeping eye contact, then said, "you will not sink unless you panic. Trust me and lie back on the water with your arms and legs spread wide." She did this, and shortly found she could relax. I held her hand and made her lie still without raising her head. Her face, toes and nipples broke the surface. Luckily the bay was sheltered, so the waves were tiny.

I moved to lie beneath her, giving slight support. She reached behind and fondled my cock, half hard as it had been all morning.

We had drifted a short way from the yacht so I said "time for a swimming lesson." I turned her head towards the stern and told her to kick her legs, keeping the knees straight. She tried it and naturally brought her arms to her sides as she began to move. In a minute or two she was gently bumping her head on the stern and I placed her hand on the ladder. As her beautiful wet bottom went past me I could not resist smacking it hard, loving the sound my hand made.

When I was back in the cockpit I sat on the side bench and pulled her over my lap. I spanked her bum, thighs and the point where the two met for a few minutes, until my hand was sore. She was moaning and moving on me as I worked at her. I raised her up, moved her to the wheel and pushed her back against it. I placed her hands behind the wheel to grip the spokes, then addressed her body from the front again.

A swift slap to each side of her face made her redden, then two more to each still-wet breast had her gasping as I forced her legs apart and drove my hard cock inside her. She was very tight and wet and responded urgently as I took my pleasure in her- enjoying the feeling of her cunt gripping my cock. She wrapped her legs around me to pull me closer.

She was gasping as her climax approached and I pushed my face next to hers to say, "do you want to know how many other women's cunts my cock has been inside this week, my filthy slut? Seven, also five had me in their arses and nine in their mouths. Other women pay me richly to use them and make them feel dirty, to give them pain and humiliation that satisfies their shame. You get me for nothing." My hissed words had their effect and she came, fighting for breath, while the contractions of her cunt gripped me and gave me my release, I squirted my semen deep within her.

While I took great pleasure in my paid work, what I did still shocked me and had great power for others, like this woman.

As I softened I stayed within her as long as possible, holding her and the wheel. When my cock slipped out at last I heard a soft wet gasp behind and turned to see a masked face in the water astern, with snorkel and long hair. I wondered how long she had been watching us, but waved anyway. She turned and swam off briskly in embarrassment, crimson-clad bum and flippers breaking the surface. Only one of her hands had been above the water...

I led my lover down to the table in the cabin, where I laid out a meal of cheeses, cold meat, salad, various pickles and breads, including Cook's croissants. I bade her drink the cool water beside her, then opened a bottle of bubbly- I felt like celebrating. I drank the first glass down quickly, then poured another as she sipped more delicately.

"I find you fascinating, so gentle and generous, yet clearly you are strong and use power in your work. It is surprising to show me such submission so soon since we met. I love to indulge myself in you- you respond so richly. Your master must have brought out your submission over a long time. He was a lucky man to find such a slave.

"Tell me what you desire from me, and please speak honestly. As you said, I will punish you anyway, for my enjoyment and yours. I want to know how you have felt so far today. My goal was to take you away from any of your comfort zones, even the House, to have you in my control utterly. On my yacht I am king and you are powerless, dependant on me for survival. In the water you overcame your panic with me beside you. How did you feel?" I locked eyes with her as I spoke and she looked back calmly.

"I love what you do to me and I want more." She licked her lips and sipped more champagne as she spoke. "I loved the terror of falling in the water with you and the relief of being rescued. I loved the orgasm you gave me after tormenting my bottom for so long- such a new and special gift for me.

"I love being your crew, to be obedient in a risky situation makes me wet. To have no clothes or possessions of my own is so liberating. To be your tool for pleasure is my joy today. I am yours, please use my body in any way you wish, I am strong and will always say yes to you.

"I love your yacht, and this is perfect food and a fine wine to suit it. I was hungry for food too." Her smile was genuine and her eyes looked into mine a long moment. She showed her strong appetite for eating.

A short time later, I was feeling a little sleepy from the wine, the heat and a short night as clients had left late this morning. I sat on the wider bunk and beckoned her to me, saying, "it's time for my dessert, dear."

Pushing her back on the bunk, I spread her legs widely and stroked her thighs and belly. My mouth found her breast and licked the salt from her skin, around and up and down, not touching the nipples. I licked further down, beside her navel, and across her belly, the salt adding a lovely taste. Her cunt was a heady mix of woman and the sea and I enjoyed her at length, with her muscles starting to twitch again.

I groped behind me to find the bottle and dribbled the last of the wine into her vulva, swirling my tongue around to catch every drop as she writhed beneath me.

I flopped beside her and knew nothing for a while.

Some alteration in the yacht's motion must have woken me. I stood and looked out the cabin windows. The launch had gone and the wind was rising. The sun was getting low so we should leave soon.

First things first, I went up the steps to the cockpit and pissed from the stern platform. She came beside me silently and reached to hold my half hard cock as the flow waned. She touched the stream, then bent to lick the last drops from me, licking her fingers too.

"Captain, I need to piss too- how should I do it?" She looked at me with a small smile as she said this.

"Spread your legs wide," I told her. "Push your hips forward and hold your cunt lips open. I will hold you steady from behind. That's right, girl, now do it!" As her flow began the white launch appeared almost silently from the far side, and cruised past about forty metres away. A woman in a red bikini held up her phone to record what we were up to. I waved at her and the man in the driving station above her. He ignored me and she kept filming until the show was over.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12