Driver Ch. 04

Story Info
Enjoying the evening and each other.
3.5k words
4.67
11.5k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

My hand indeed opened her door, and as we walked in the lights came on automatically, warmly washing the large room. The blanket was still on the floor where we had left it this morning, a little rumpled.

The evening was still young, about seven thirty, and I was feeling hungry. It had been a long time since our lunch, the beer and sex had sharpened my taste buds.

"Let's order some takeaway dinner" she said (she had read my mind)," and we can eat the leftovers while we wait for it." She took the bag of food into her kitchen and reached for her phone. A short and decisive instruction went over the airwaves. I moved behind her and unzipped the back of her dress, loving the movement of my hands beneath the fabric across her smooth skin. I pulled it up by the hem and she finished the order before she had to raise her arms over her head.

She leaned back against me with her eyes closed. I wrapped her in my arms as she submitted to me. After a couple of minutes I slapped her sharply on her lower belly where my fingers left a mark on her upper thigh across the crease where her thigh met her crotch.

"Feed me, sailor!" I ordered and turned back to the lounge, going to the huge window to lose myself in the sight of the city and Harbour for a while. She appeared at my elbow with a bottle of red wine, a bottle of champagne and a can of beer held against her body, raising her eyebrow. The bottle necks nestled between her breasts, indenting her skin lightly.

"We will enjoy alcohol tonight, but we should share a bottle. You know what the takeaways will be, so tell me which will go best with it- bubbly or pinot noir?" She held up the pinot, and I said "fine by me, honey." As she turned away I noticed the label on the bubbly and regretted the choice- a valuable wine I had seen only once at the House- on special order for a client.

I heard the cork drawn, she was decanting the wine as I walked to the low table between the leather couches. The bread, cheese and cold meat leftovers were on the coffee table and my mouth was watering. She curled up beside me on the floor and made up a healthy mouthful for me, passing it to me. I ate gratefully and stroked her cheek as I did. The wine was delicious, and I held the glass to her lips for a taste. She had poured just one, as she had provided just one dish.

Morsels I fed to her as she knelt which she accepted happily, kissing my fingers which she had licked. It was strange to feel so natural with her so soon. This room was so comfortable and her manner was so accepting that I was disarmed.

The three-note door chime was clear but not intrusive. She rose and looked at me, until I gestured to the blanket, which she wrapped around herself. The uniformed waiter pushed a trolley with a silver cover towards the dining table, where he set the meal on the snowy cloth. He was trying not to look at the blanket-wrapped woman. The smell from the dishes was wonderful and reawakened my hunger. I had no idea what takeaways she had ordered, but this was not in the range of my expectation

She dismissed the server and closed the door behind him. As she waved me toward the table she said, "there is a restaurant on an upper floor of this building, that makes great food, quickly. Please enjoy yourself." She folded the fawn blanket and laid it on the back of the leather couch where I had been sitting.

The places were set either side of a corner of the table where we could sit close together. She brought my wine and the carafe over and placed it between us. She topped up my glass and held it for me.

I sat before she did, and reached around her waist and drew her to me to kiss, while my hand gripped her buttock, stroking the muscle and the cleft. She responded, kissing back wetly with her mouth wide open to me.

The meal was fantastic- light, delicious and nourishing, washed down with her fine wine. I felt her eyes on me as we ate, her tongue came out to lick food from her fork, more than was necessary. I fed her from time to time, which she took hungrily.

My dish was clean, so I was in a mood to play. I put my fingers in the sauce, then smeared it down her chest, being rough with her. I took her fork from her and put my hand on the back of her neck, pushing her down to the remaining creamy pasta on her plate. She obediently began to lick from the plate, chasing the food a little around the slippery surface. By the time she had finished, her chin and cheeks were slimy with the food, with even a little above her left eyebrow. She was smiling happily, too.

"Clean up here," I instructed her. "Bring the wine to the bedroom, then meet me in the bathroom, and don't touch yourself- your body is mine tonight."

"Aye aye,Captain." Her response was quick and happy. She went to work.

______________(;)______________

The beer and wine had worked on my bladder. I went to the bathroom through her bedroom and was opening my pants when she came in behind me. She brushed my hands from my fly and loosened the belt, on her knees-I went along with her. She drew me towards the shower booth, leaving my pants behind and kneeled before me, holding my cock and looking up at my face. I had no choice but to release over her-she closed her eyes and moved her head so that her face and hair were soaked. The look of peace on her face was stunning.

As I finished, she cleaned my cock with her mouth, then stood and took off my shirt, letting me smell the musky odour. When she had me naked she reached for the shower head, turned on the water and passed it to me when the water had warmed. There was shower gel close to hand, but I rinsed her first, wiping her off with my other hand. The gel let me work on her muscles and probe all her places. I hooked it back to the fitting and used both hands on her back and front together, feeling her breathing rise and fall quickly.

Slapping her lightly on her breast to open her eyes, I handed the shower head to her, to work on me. A few minutes later she had cleaned me, then dried me with a rich bamboo fibre towel, before she dried herself.

She turned down the sheet on the creamy bed, showed me the light and a/c controls, then went out of the room. She returned with a lit candelabra, which she put on a dresser, then doused the light. I looked at her bookshelf as she left the room again. There were lots of classics, mostly 20th Century writers, with some quality erotica. Here were several plain folders, which contained printouts of other writings from the web.

A small cough made me turn. She was kneeling on the bed in the centre, naked, hands behind her, with a glossy leather cat across her thighs.

Beside her were a leather blindfold and a ball gag, offered to me.

Taking the hint, I lifted her short hair and put the blindfold over her eyes. She sighed as the darkness settled over her. I whispered in her ear, "I want to hear what I do to you. Please oblige me. The neighbours will have to be tolerant." She nodded and I felt her tremble a little.

The whip was a thing of beauty, supple leather, nicely weighted and about half a metre long. I swung it a few times to get the feeling for its use, then dragged the thongs across her shoulders and down her front.

"Put your hands on your head and kneel up, please. I took her under her (damp) armpits and raised her until she was well exposed. Her breasts were raised in offering, her knees widespread. I stroked her vulva which was very wet- she gasped and I wiped my fingers on her breast, then thrust them in her mouth.

I moved to grip her chin and swung the whip against her bottom, only half-hard, yet she moaned. I worked it mildly up her back to her shoulders, then back down to her thighs. The strips of leather were only five millimetres wide and half that in thickness, giving them weight. While I was not putting much force into these strokes, the impact was more intense for her. The strands' suppleness wrapped to her skin.

No marks were raised but she was showing pinkness and moving her hips.

My next strokes were to her breasts, gently at first and down her belly too. She shook to maintain her posture and did so bravely. I returned to her backside, a few strokes with some real force which made her begin to moan more and more loudly. I worked up and down her back, including the inside of her thighs, again gently at first.

A single very hard blow across her bum made her scream, then I turned to her front again, whipping firmly across her belly and a couple across her breasts. I made a gentle blow upwards to her vulva too. These had her moaning and gasping with each stroke of the lovely whip.

Bringing the whip to her lips I had her kiss it. "Stay as you are, please" I murmured. She nodded, and some more tears ran from under the blindfold.

My bag was beside the door where I had left it. The lotion was still there and I dipped my fingers into it as I returned to her. I started with her breasts, then her back, thighs and bum were anointed. Lastly I worked it into the scarlet skin of her bottom, working on it for a goodly time, lastly slipping between her legs to the last strikes' site.

My arms wrapped around her body and held her tightly to me. She was quivering as I laid her down on the smooth sheet. "Please fuck me, Captain, take me and use me. I am so close, please make me come!"

So I did. And she did.

______________(;)______________

We were drifting in the afterglow of the intense lovemaking, nestled together despite the warmth of the night.

Rising, I filled our wine glasses again and offered a toast. "To our first night together, my dear." The glasses clinked and we savoured the quality. Taking a little in my mouth I kissed her and shared the fluid, our tongues working it together.

"We have some matters to decide, my dear. I asked for you to give me this day, which has been wonderful for me. Can you give me time tomorrow, too? I don't want to finish yet." I spoke into her ear as I cuddled her chest to breast, with one hand in her hair and the other on her lower back.

She kissed along my neck and reached down to hold my moist cock in her small hand. "I hoped we would stay together for the night, Captain, so I have no bookings for the morning. I have a commitment in the afternoon that would be hard to break, but I can be yours again for the evening from dusk. I would love to be with you and continue what we have started.

"Your whipping was delicious-I had forgotten the emotions that it brings. The fear and anticipation beforehand, the pain which I hate yet crave, and the rush of sensations that mix within me. I love the pain, it takes me to a dark true place deep inside me. Please give me more- do not be gentle with me, take control and drive me deeper." Her eyes were wet as she spoke. I could feel her tiny sobs.

I eased my cock inside her and moved gently for a time, before I became more vigorous. Our sweaty skin slapped together. I pulled out of her and turned her to lie on her front, pulling her arms behind her, gripping her wrists. I jammed a large pillow under her hips and could feel my cock stroking against the front of her cunt as I went back inside her. She moaned steadily in a rising cadence until she writhed and gripped my cock with her muscles. I came copiously in her.

I was still hard, so withdrew and pushed into her rear without preparation, making her gasp with the pain. There was another small orgasm for her.

"Thank you, sir."

Soon we drifted to sleep.

______________(;)______________

The cab dropped me at the foot of the stairs that would lead me up to the House from the sea front. My cock moved against my underwear, made sensitive by her efforts in the morning. She had fed me again, with a delicious Chinese breakfast.

She had shown me the other rooms in the apartment, where her 'treasures' rested. This was where she had gone last night, to return with the cat. There were various items of torment that she stroked with nostalgia; frames, bars, benches, phalli large and small, vaginal and anal. And whips, canes and crops, of course. There was a shelf with jars and small bits of hardware that looked interesting, for future investigation.

As I jogged up the steps, my mind went over the situation I was getting into more deeply with this woman. On the practical level, did I want to have a 'busman's holiday' when I was with her? My working nights had me whipping and tormenting other women and men- my days off were calmer, before now. Could I handle such a responsibility, how might it affect me?

Using my code to open the lower gate near the pool, I turned at the lawn edge and checked that my yacht was still in its place. I walked over the lawn, stripping for a quick swim to ease my muscles. Ten minutes later I crossed the drive to my stairs and went into my small flat. I revelled in its minimalist looks- the woman's apartment was wonderful, but after a while opulence grated on me. The luxury of the House was balanced by the simplicity of my little home.

The bag went on the chair and I threw off my sweaty clothes. I showered and washed my hair, strolling naked to the balcony as I dried myself. Nathalie's and Jackie's blinds were open and their windows were wide. There was no sign of any of the other crew-not unusual on the days we were closed. They often went to family on their time off. I threw myself on the bed for a nap, I had had broken sleep the night before and likely would again, for the best of reasons.

It may have been around 2.30 or 3 in the afternoon when I looked out the front again. There was a grey Jaguar parked by the main door, which was unusual of itself. It was very rare that a private car came on to the site, due to the secrecy of our location and the security that protected us. The car must be connected with the House's management- a shadowy body that I had never met. Any matters I had to raise went through Colette, with outcomes reported the same way.

A little later, after I had made some lunch (the House kitchen was closed when the House was), I heard voices and looked out to see three people. They were chatting in the portico with Colette, who was dressed elegantly. There were two men, one large, in middle age and an older thin man with thin white hair. The woman was standing with her back to me. All were dressed in business wear, and seemed to be on friendly terms.

The bigger man and the woman sat in the front while the older gentleman sat in the back. The car turned briskly, slid down the curved drive and disappeared.

Colette looked around, then visibly relaxed and walked to the corner of the House, reaching behind her to unzip her black dress. Probably going to swim, but naked? As she vanished around the corner her back was fully exposed to my view. The temptation was to dream up an excuse to happen by the pool, but I rejected that as an adolescent ploy-too obvious.

She had inhabited my fantasies for months, both in a sexy way and in curiosity as to what she had to hide. Tattoos, brands, piercings, scars or deformities alternated at the top of my imagined list- all centred on her magnificent bum. I feared I would never find out. Or that I would.

My ground coffee had run very low, so I went to refill it in the main House kitchen. She was indeed swimming, I could see her arms cycling up and down the pool, above the tiled edge. It took a few minutes to find the coffee, so when I looked back out the window she was standing beside the pool, looking out to sea. She was naked, but too far away to see any detail. No major deformity, clearly- the shape was perfect. She turned to gather her black dress and showed her breasts in profile- also outstanding, from my angle.

She held the dress in her arms and walked away towards her cottage. I went back up to my flat to consider my evening.

______________(;)______________

When I entered her apartment it was dark outside. She was standing in the foyer wearing a designer dress that looked sprayed on to her skin. It was midnight blue with silver threads, and as she moved I could see that it was translucent and she was completely naked beneath. There was a deep décolletage, a slit up the thigh nearly to her waist, and clearly no underwear. She swirled before me to show that the back plunged to her lumbar region before acquiring fabric. Her back was sexy as hell and I was pleased there were no stripes evident.

"This was my master's favourite dress for me. May I wear it and invite you for dinner?" Her voice was happy and she leaned against me.

My nod was all I could muster, the dress had knocked the wind from me. She took my hand and led me to the treasure room and I worried what was on her kinky mind. Ignoring the torture paraphernalia she went to a rack in the corner and drew out a dark jacket which she offered to me.

"I think this will fit you," she said and opened it for my arm.

It fit rather well, and we went to the bedroom to check in the mirror. A fine piece of tailoring, it raised my mundane trousers to a more elegant level- worthy of my arm-candy. I smiled at her and said, "do you pick lovers on size, mainly?"

She giggled and stroked the front of my trousers, then led me out the door, to where we waited for the lift. When it arrived she pressed the 'up' button, for the top floor, which surprised me a little.

The top floor was a large and gracious restaurant. We were shown a table in one corner, with floor-to-ceiling windows, a mouth-watering view. She gestured toward me when the sommelier came to offer a bottle of wine. I tasted it and nodded- it was very fine stuff.

We spoke of trivia while we ate some wonderful courses, and asked to take the dessert home with us. Before we left, she took my arm and guided me to a door behind the cashier's desk. It led to stairs which led to the roof. There was a parapet and many antennae but we had come for the view. We were 65 floors above the city with a light breeze and no-one around. I took her over to the parapet, bent her forward at the hips and pulled up the flimsy cloth. My cock was hard and I pushed inside her- she was already very wet. With each thrust her upper body moved over the parapet, her arms hanging forward and down.

______________(;)______________

Later in bed, we made love again, but without exotic action-just dirty sexy fucking between two mature happy people. Again I slept wrapped around her and woke in the morning with a smile and an erection. I roused her with my cock, I think she was coming as she woke.

"This is the day on which we met last week," I told her as our breathing recovered. "Wednesday- that's your name now."

She smiled. "Aye aye, Captain."

parawa
parawa
59 Followers