Driver Ch. 05

Story Info
Back to the House for news.
2k words
4.61
10k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Wednesday afternoon's meeting of the House staff was a little unusual, with some new developments announced.

The House was to be the setting for a movie, beginning in one weeks' time. It would be "stylish, tasteful and very pornographic", as Fred stated, and I could not detect any irony in his tone. Colette outlined how the filming would impact on the normal operations of the House. In her view the film would be a daytime activity, while the normal business was all at night. There would be some film and other equipment in evidence in the downstairs rooms, from time to time. We would have to work around it.

"Jim and Jackie, I want you to go into the storage rooms beside the dungeon downstairs. On Friday night we will need the wet room's drainage checked and ready. We have a booking. The other room will be storage for the film crew and needs to be cleared completely by next Wednesday. There is stuff there from before our present operation started, so you may be digging through some history". Colette's voice was crisp but there was a smile on her lips. All I knew was that the House had been through several lives since it was built and the immediate prior operation was as an expensive brothel.

"The upper floor will be totally committed to the filming and crew. Their people will also be fed in our kitchen and dining room. A lot of filming will be done on the main floor here, and also on the terraces outside. The lower level will often be required too.

"Do you have any questions?" She looked around at each of us.

Nathalie was jiggling on her stool, and blurted, "are there any parts for us? It sounds great! I'd love to get involved."

"Be careful what you ask for. The director has said that there may be a need for extras in several scenes. Everyone's main role is supporting the film crew. Jim and Jackie will be driving a shuttle service morning and evening, as the crew will have their vans on site, so no room for other vehicles.

"I have told the director that our core business is our first priority, then the staffs' needs, such as sleep. He is aware of that, but I am sure there will be conflicts which we will have to deal with as they arise. If you opt to participate more directly, there will be contracts that are from the film company." Colette looked directly at Nathalie as she said this.

She then made my jaw drop by saying, "I will be one of the lead actors, so Fred will be running the House business for the duration- about one week, they think."

__(;)__

The wet room had not been used at all while I had worked in the House, though I knew of it. It was accessed through the dungeon, with a tiled floor and walls, many plumbing fittings and several drains in the floor. There were fans for ventilation and a skylight (set in the lawn above) provided natural daylight as we looked around.

The House was an art deco style villa, built in the thirties as a luxury home for a wealthy expat tai-pan (businessman). When the Japanese occupied Hong Kong in the war a General had commandeered it for his own use. The basement rooms had been dug using POW slave labour, as a bomb shelter for him and his household. The real use was for his 'comfort women'- prisoners (Asian and European) who were kept as sex slaves for him and his colleagues. The dungeon dated from that time, and must have been a hard place...

The wet room was filled with odds and ends of gear that had been put there, dungeon gear, pieces of furniture and so forth. There were cabinets and chests in the dungeon and other rooms where most of the things could be stored, it had just been easier to put them in the wet room. In an hour and a half Jackie and I had it cleared and had checked the taps and pipes. We ran water down the drains and found only a slight blockage, which we soon cleared. That was lucky, as we had no interest in exploring the 1930's drainage system. One of the day crew would scrub the tiles in the morning.

The store room was a much bigger proposition- at least 30years' worth of debris to look through and dispose of. We looked in, but left it for later.

By that time dinner was ready and we went up. There were two rooms booked for the evening, and we were both going to make pick-ups. My first pick-up had booked for Nathalie to ride shotgun, for an early start to someone's fantasy.

__(;)__

Dressed in a short and flimsy white designer dress, Nathalie attracted lots of attention as we walked the short way from the Vito to the apartment of our clients. It was not so much her beauty, I had decided, but more the confident and free way she walked and looked at everyone around her. Few Chinese dressed the way she did. Confidence and comfort in her own skin were her trademarks.

The couple who met us at their door were an older slim European woman in her 50's with short greying hair, dressed conservatively, and her partner. He was a Chinese man in his thirties, slim and wearing expensive trousers with a designer tee shirt..

Once we had them in the van the trousers came off and he was kneeling naked on the floor. The woman made him kiss her feet, then Nathalie's. I had to watch the road for a time, so when I could next look his head was under Nathalie's skirt and her hands were on the back of his head. The woman pulled out a small flogger and began to work on his back while she tweaked Nathalie's nipples. The girl was a noisy comer-her moans rose as his lips and tongue worked on her.

When we arrived at the House, he remained naked but for a penis cage and a slave collar. By the woman's dishevelled appearance she had also been served. She took Nathalie's hand and walked decisively into the entrance then to the stairs. The man walked two metres behind them, head bowed and face still damp. I would not be any further part of their evening until they needed to return.

My next pick-up was in one hour, so I tidied the van (what to do with the man's clothes?-I folded them on the front seat), then went in for a cup of green tea. As I filled my cup, Colette came into the kitchen from the hallway. She was dressed in a deep green gown that came well below her knee and was slit high on one thigh.

I spoke first, "you stunned me with your little announcement earlier. I never dreamed you would appear on screen. You are always so private about displaying yourself. I may get to see you naked after all, even if it is on screen."

"You saw me well yesterday at the pool, or are your eyes getting weak?" She spoke sharply as she looked at me. She missed little. "The film will be a classic, but will have only a very limited circulation. There are a number of reasons why I am the right woman for the role.

"One reason is that the action will not be faked- all the whipping and other torture will be done on camera, without doubles or stand-ins or effects. There are other reasons, too, but normal porn actors are not the right people for this one. I am.

"Now you should get yourself to Mong Kok for the next pick-up, shouldn't you?" She reached for the coffee pot as she spoke.

"Were the three in the grey Jaguar from the film company?" Since she knew I had been present I might as well press for more information.

"Nosy man! One was the director, one was the financial backer and the other was representing the management of this House." Her eyes twinkled at me and she added, "you will now go crazy trying to decide who each one was. Now go! Pick-up is at 9.30 sharp."

__(;)__

The rest of the week I was indeed obsessing about the three people's roles. Was the woman the director? Was it the old man? The heavy guy? Which was the House management? They weren't just the faceless, nameless trio of rich perverts who made the operation possible, anymore.

I also had to know Colette's other reasons for taking the lead, especially with what she had told me.

There were a couple of other odd events yet to come that week, too.

Friday night's booking for the wet room turned out to be a sustained golden shower for a woman who I picked up, with her male partner, from a very impressive house on the Peak. What made them special was her crimson bikini, which she wore from pick-up until long into the night. They were almost certainly the couple from the white launch. She was gorgeous and the bikini had no lining, so became transparent as soon as she was wet.

Her male partner, who barely spoke but used gestures to control matters, was the first to soak her, pissing in her mouth, hair and whole body. His bladder was impressive. Over the following three hours several House staff, myself included, also sprayed her. The penultimate event was to for her to be filled with a three-litre enema, then whipped while holding it. Her man did a very competent job on her, whipping her breasts, full belly and back with sustained violence. When she was ultimately allowed to release, her orgasm was monumental.

We took her down from the frame and laid her on the wooden bench. The man sprayed her clean with a hose and warm water. She had little control of her muscles and was mumbling some half-words. Colette appeared as if from nowhere, held up her hand to him so she could check the woman's condition. Pulse, breathing and eyes were acceptable, and the finger in her cunt more than that. She nodded and withdrew.

Her man took her and fucked her mightily while she came several times, then waved that Fred, Jackie and I should do the same. We obliged. The mental image of her filming us drove me to a powerful effort in her tight body. Fred and Jackie used her fore and aft for a time, I worried that she was having a seizure.

The man was able to carry her half-conscious form to the van and put her on the seat himself. Back at the Peak house she was able to walk, with the odd stumble, to her door.

The final drop-off must have been after three am, and took a little longer because the young man was not able to help us get him dressed. I was pleased that his cage had come off, as he had an impressive erection. There were many marks on him though.

Nathalie stayed back at the house and I drove the couple through the quiet night to their apartment block. He could walk to the door without help. At that time there was plenty of parking in front of it.

As I started the van for home, my palm developed an itch, which started a thought in me. Fifteen minutes later the palm pad had started to soothe that itch. I slipped between the sheets and drew her sleeping form towards me, opening her to my hard cock.

The next day was Saturday, which also had a surprise in store. The mail produced a formal letter from my bank regarding the loan on my yacht. The large red letters 'cancelled' printed across the document chilled my blood- what has gone wrong? It took several readings of the dense wording to understand the loan had been paid off and the account was settled in full. A mystery, but one I might guess.

__(;)__

parawa
parawa
59 Followers