Driver Ch. 08

Story Info
A rude awakening.
2.2k words
4.52
9.5k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

After a long wait, here is the next instalment. Thanks to my loyal supporters who keep me going-you know who you are.

*****

We drifted back to sleep, later I rose to consciousness to feel her mouth around my balls, gently moving them in their bag. Her fingers stroked my bum and hole, gently and erotically giving me odd pleasure. I was getting hard as she moved to lick there instead, her fingers moved to dance on my cock at the same time.

Sprawled widely on my back I gave myself up to her work. She pushed my legs back to improve her access, allowing her tongue to enter me. This was a first for me. The feeling was strange but became more intense, as she pushed more of her tongue in, and wriggled it in the tight ring. I heard her hand scrabbling on the floor beside the bed, then a cool feeling on my anus as she dropped some lubricant there. Her tongue was joined by a fingertip and both worked to relax me.

That finger wriggled its way further inside, then she drew her head back, keeping the finger in place and said, "I would ask you to turn over, please Sir." I watched her face as she licked her lips. She guided my leg across until I was face down with my thighs wide apart then she went back to her work. I mused a moment on what being a woman might feel like, then could no longer think as she pushed harder into me with her finger. She worked her finger around inside the muscle and stroked my inner wall, raising a tickling sense that became something darker and more intense.

A second finger was pressed in as well, driving a little deeper, withdrawing, then back in again. When it touched my hard prostate her motion became less invasive, changing to a gentle circular action. I was in heaven though it was becoming too intense after just a few minutes. My cock was like a rock.

A few more minutes of this and I was on the brink of erupting. Normally I could resist for up to an hour but this was beyond my control. I think she could feel the pressure building and my small motions, and the tension as my cock was pressed into the fresh linen only made it worse. She was relentless, the small circles stayed at the same speed, same intensity, the only change was my growing arousal.

When I came it was staggering, an explosion that shook me for minutes and left me sobbing on the bed. I don't know what sounds I had made, nor did I care.

Her hands stroked my back and legs, soothingly and sensually, dipping to caress my balls and the skin around them. After a long time I felt her body lie on top of mine, her slight weight pressing the last tension from me. I must have slept.

The day had become warm and the sun was strong in the window to my room as I woke, too hot. She was lying beside me now, blissfully asleep and angelic.

Our earlier adventure came back to me, and I took stock-some discomfort at my anus, not serious, though and I thought, worth the prize. It occurred to me that I would have to change and wash the sheet again.

She stirred as I had moved, and reached languorously for me, her hands holding my arms firmly as she worked herself towards me. I loved the feel of her small breasts and hard nipples on my back. After a minute she reached around and her hand wrapped around the flaccid flesh.

I felt her nimble fingers play a moment in the dried cum on my skin and the bedclothes.

"Thank you. You can have that again any time you want, Sir. Sorry about the mess" She made a show of licking her fingers, slowly. I stood and went to the tiny bathroom, turned on the water in the shower. I beckoned her after me into the shower-no need to wait for the water to warm, I showered with cold in all but the coldest months. She flinched as the cool liquid hit her, then my hands were soaping her, front and rear. I washed her face, forcing her mouth open under the spray and rinsing it thoroughly. I kissed her deeply then.

"You have an unusual talent, my little slut. How did you come by it?" I was massaging shampoo through her hair as I asked. Though short and stylish, it was black and very thick. Chinese women are lucky with their hair.

"When my Master was very sick, that was the best way to bring him to orgasm. I had a lot of practice in his last year. The illness had robbed him of so much that he loved, but he always reached a climax this way. I knew his end was close when he no longer could." Her hands started to soap my front, sore shoulders, hairy chest and down to my crotch where she attended to my cock for some time. She turned me round and did the same to my back, with extra care to my bum. Lastly she shampooed my hair, reaching high to do it.

--(;)--

Mercifully, the kitchen was empty when we went for breakfast.

There was coffee made and fresh fruit salad in the fridge. Still warm were the Cantonese style fried bread sticks in the basket. We took our breakfast out on to the deck, under an umbrella.

"This place is like you," she observed, "Elegant and normal on the outside, but deeply kinky within". She ate a bite of the salad, then one of the sticks. The light harem pants blew in around her, pressing against her lovely body.

Turning to admire the shimmering ocean in the distance, I mused, "When they meet you, will the others know who you are?"

She smirked, "I don't think they were looking at my face the last time I was here. I remember the attention was all elsewhere." She sipped her coffee, and ate some more. She looked a bit tired, no surprise really.

"Good morning, Madame", Colette's sweet accent came from the kitchen doorway. She stepped out into the brilliant sun, dressed in her black swimsuit, a light sarong around her slim hips. She sat at the vacant place and offered her hand to Wednesday.

"I trust you have no complaints about your service here?" Her tone was light and businesslike, but her eyes were sharp, looking first at me then Wednesday. She took her management of the House seriously, knowing that one scandal could close it down and fetch us all in court.

"Jim has been giving me exceptional aftercare, he has a great skill in this." I winked at Colette.

"It is our pleasure that we can be of service, in any way we can. I know Jim takes his work seriously." Colette mouthed the rim of her coffee cup, then both women burst out laughing and I heard Fred's booming laugh from inside the kitchen.

He came out and gave Wednesday a huge hug. "It's lovely to see you again, sweetie, and in daylight for a change!" Turning to me, he explained, "She is not only a customer and enthusiastic supporter of this House, she is our old friend and playmate. We knew you had stayed the night last week because she called us to check you out." Colette joined the embrace.

Colette added, "you saw her last week, as well, getting in the car after the movie meeting. She is one of the management team for the House. Her Master was a dear friend of ours".

I looked across at her, with a new perspective. Everyone sat down. The sole customer on that first Wednesday? Of course she had to be special. Old friend of Fred and Colette?- the local kink scene was not that big, so it made sense.

"One of the businesses my master left me in charge of was this one, Captain. It makes only a little profit because of the high costs, but I benefit from it in other ways as you know." She came and knelt beside my chair, looking up into my eyes. "I am sorry for not being completely honest with you, Sir. I was not sure of our status, so left it to time to be sure. I hope you will forgive me." My hand reached into her hair, I gripped her scalp to give reassurance as she looked a little frightened. She looked up gratefully.

--(;)-(;)--

Colette and Wednesday strolled over to the pool, where Colette shed the sarong and slipped into the water.

Fred and I discussed the evening's plans with a view to the logistics involved. The House had an unspoken rule that each client or group travelled separately, to preserve their identities and maintain their sense of mystery. Tonight was a night where Jackie and I would be going to almost the same place at the same time, then bringing our people here. Inefficiency was disliked by both Fred and I, but this one, which happened every week or two, seemed insurmountable, once again.

"Maybe we should start a shuttle bus service, instead?" I joked. My mind's eye skittered across a view of a bus like that, how the seats might be replaced. Perhaps the rear could be in compartments, like a British train's, each one with a theme or purpose. Lounge seats in the front, with a suitable hostess?

We moved on to talk about Thursday's problem-providing service to the clients that were coming, when we would be stretched for staff. The Film Crew would be packed and clear by 7pm, as stated in their contract. We shared a glance that said 'yeah, right' about that. The first clients would be delivered at 8.30 pm, so there was a fair chance the crew would actually be gone by then.

Colette was not part of our crew for the night and was likely to be recovering from her film day. The gap she would leave in our team was large, she was our scene manager, first aid mistress and general organiser.

Fred's low voice gave me; "she is already arranging her replacement, I think you will find." He nodded towards the pool, where the two women were sitting on the edge, talking earnestly, with gestures from Colette's slim, damp arms and head.

I could not resist the observation, "such a dynamic and clear-thinking woman, yet I suspect she is really your slave?"

His dark eyes peered narrowly at me for a moment. "Never a slave, Jim, you misread her. She is a strong and powerfully sexual woman, and her greatest pleasure is to submit to me, for which I am deeply grateful." He refilled his coffee. "We came to this House together to make it the success that it is.

"The risk of attracting attention from the authorities is our greatest fear. They would close us down in a flash and keep us in jail until the court business dragged its weary course. That's what keeps me awake some nights."

"Not the lovely woman next to you?" I smiled at him, and looked back toward the pool.

"She certainly helps me to fill the early morning hours." Fred grinned and stood. We walked over to the pool and caught the end of their conversation. They were both smiling and happy.

Wednesday leaned against my leg as I stood next to her. "Captain, I'd like to help here on Thursday, to fill Colette's role while she is recovering from her day's work. May I do this please?" Her eyes looked up at me as she spoke.

"I think I will be too busy myself to give you attention that night. I may enjoy watching you be used by others. You must remember the House rules about condoms. I hear you have been slack with one customer." The wink I gave was not obvious to the others, but made her blush.

"Thank you for asking, little whore." My dodgy Cantonese gave her the praise she deserved.

--(;)--

Thursday had every room full for the evening.

Fred, Colette and I worked through the options.

One client in each of two rooms, and three together in the third. The two individuals would need one of us full time each, the trio would need two hands. The other one of us would circulate between the rooms. One of the trio was known to Wednesday so she was to stay with the single man in the Music Room. Jackie and Nathalie would manage the three, Fred was to manage the other single, a woman. I would circulate between them. This would also allow me to drive one or more home as needed.

Once we had a plan of the night roughed out, Fred went away towards the garage to work his weights and Colette towards her cottage, lovely body swaying and delicious. I pulled her to her feet and drew her with me towards the pool.

I pulled off my shirt and shorts and slipped into the pool, with only the slightest wave. As my head went under, my hand snaked around her ankle and she followed me in, giggling.

My hands went around her, loving the feel of her body with the flimsy clothes in the way. In an hour I would take her home, but meantime...

--(;)--

parawa
parawa
59 Followers