Driver - Movie Interlude

Story Info
Enslaved for the Delight of Voyeurs.
2.6k words
4.04
16.2k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

There has been a long pause while I have considered the next step in this story. Only managed a little research...

The film is within the story as developed so far, you know the actors, for the most part.

*****

Nina is delivered to the door blindfolded. The camera angle is from behind her as we watch the door open for her. A stunning woman takes her by the elbow and leads her up the three shallow steps to the interior hallway. She hears other people moving as she is guided deeper within the building. We see three men that turn and follow her with their eyes.

She is stopped, the woman's hand on her elbow insists. A tall man steps to stand beside her, opposite the woman. The camera's view is full-frontal as she is handled and stripped. The two begin to work at her clothing. The light dress is untied from her waist and pulled roughly down from her shoulders. She hears it tear slightly and then it is around her naked feet. Nina stands bare but for the blindfold. She has not known underwear for a year, now. Her breath comes in short pants from fear.

The big man's hard hand grips her breast, hefts its slight weight then squeezes. The woman's hand feels the muscles of her bottom and thigh, testing the texture and resilience there. That hand probes between her legs, brushing the soft wet flesh there, for just a moment. The girl trembles.

"You need not know where you are, or who we are, little slut. You need only know what your purpose here is. You have consented to be here, without knowing what your fate will be, have you not?" The woman's voice sounds clear and hard.

She speaks softly to say "Yes, I consent, whatever it may be."

The woman's slim fingers touch the girl's lips, in the gesture of silence. "Once each week you will be asked to reconfirm that choice. Otherwise your word is 'Red Light. Should you use it, you will be released out the door immediately".

"From now until you leave here, you will not otherwise speak again. Your mouth is for the pleasure of other men and women. Your voice will be only for your screams, grunts and moans. Any words will be punished. Do you understand?" The woman's lips are close to her ear, the voice quiet, yet very certain.

Nina's "yes, miss", is followed by a loud slap to the side of her face.

"No words, slut. You will learn painfully if you are slow". The older woman strokes the site of the slap, feeling the wetness seeping from beneath the blindfold. Her damp fingers trail down the girl's throat, then across the slope of her breast. She grasps the nipple firmly and pulls the girl by it to follow her as she walks.

Stumbling and waving her arms for balance in her darkness, she manages to stay on her feet. A hand-held camera is a few paces behind, capturing the action. Twenty paces later, after two turns painfully signalled by the mistress' grip, Nina is released and told to; "stand, legs apart, hands behind your head."

The blindfold is snatched from her eyes and she blinks in the bright daylight flooding in the windows. The room is quite large, eight or ten paces square, roughly. The girl's eyes gradually adapt to the harsh light and see the lawn stretching towards the distant sea, far below. There are french doors at each side of the glass wall.

She turns to look at the rest of the room, as the beautiful woman calls through the door where they had entered. The door is a pace from the padded platform that occupies most of the rear wall. This is low, at knee height and about the size of a king-size bed, but has only a leather mattress that looks thin. The other side of the room has an alcove with what looks to be a squat toilet-cum-shower.

The corners at the foot of the platform have columns from floor to ceiling. There are eyes bolted into the columns. At the head of the platform is a stone wall, painted white. An iron bar runs horizontally across the wall, too high to grab. She looks at the set-up and her trembling turns to sobs, as the reality of her choice sinks in.

The camera focuses closely on Nina's face, her emotions are going to make this film pay off. She has fine high cheekbones, wide spaced eyes, now moist, and rich sensual lips that befit her well for this role. Black wavy hair just short of her shoulders frames her face.

The woman calls loudly in a strange language to someone who answers in that language, from a distance. There is a squeaking noise that gradually comes closer. The beautiful woman returns and grips the girl's head to face forward again. She moves to stand in front of the weeping girl, who is a little shorter, and lifts her chin to kiss her on the mouth. The kiss deepens, and the girl feels her body calming as she submits. Later, Nina will remember that small compassionate moment.

A tiny whirr comes from a camera as its focus tightens. Microphones collect every sound, but the software will deal with the trivial.

The squeaking reaches the room and proves to be a trolley carrying a kind of bench. The man pushing it is tall, slim and muscular, wearing a tight T-shirt and jeans. He pushes the trolley forward on the tiled floor until it is between Nina and the window. The room is big enough that there is ample room to move around it on all sides.

He unloads the trolley and sets the bench on its feet. It is waist high, with splayed legs and a padded top, about a metre and a half long. There is mechanism of some sort under the top. He says something to the woman, who replies, then he takes the trolley back out the door. She can hear the squeak retreat for some time.

Nina's tears have ceased and she closes her eyes as she feels a soft hand caressing the bruised breast, then stroking across her belly and down between her legs. She flexes slightly to allow the hand more access. Her breath comes more deeply as she feels her cunt become wet with a finger probing into her.

The woman is careful to keep the camera's view clear. As her shoulder-length light brown hair moves, a fine wire is visible leading to her ear.

When she opens her eyes again the man is back, carrying a suitcase sized piece of technology and a bag of tools. He puts it all on the floor, unrolls the cord and looks for a socket to plug it in to. That done he goes back out and soon returns with a chair and a sheet of thin leather.

He pushes her backwards until she sits on the platform. He keeps pushing her in the middle of her chest so she must fall back on the pad. He seizes her left ankle and wraps the leather around it. The woman holds her shoulders down so it is hard for her to see.

He pulls on heavy gloves and a thick jacket. He puts her ankle on the seat of the chair, with a piece of scrap ply beneath it. Nina feels a metal band go around the ankle and she flinches, but can't move. With an ugly mask he strikes his arc and swiftly welds the band around her ankle.

A camera narrows on this industrial moment, while another is on her face, showing the doubt and fear as she bites her lush lip.

The leather is taken away, there is a tiny brief burn as the metal touches her skin. She hears a chain run and there is another brief flash.

His voice is rasping with a heavy accent, "your chain is five metres. That is your world now, while you are here. I am Janosz, you will often see me." He rapped the weld he had made to check its security.

He strokes her leg, up her shin to her thigh, but merely brushes her crotch. He reaches for the beauty's hand and pulls her upright. The two go out of the room and close the door, leaving the girl alone to experience her situation.

The pitiless cameras watch her face and the working of her muscles, arse, thighs, breasts and belly as she moves around.

Nina stands, and feels the band on her ankle. The steel is slim and has been smoothed, but is very strong. She looks at the chain, like a braided dog's chain that will not kink or tangle. It has been attached to the band with a steel ring, still showing the fresh weld that has closed it. It loops around the base of the left column.

She walks around the room, testing her limits. The interior door handle is just beyond her reach, yet she can open the left French door and take one step outside. The right one is beyond reach. Also out of her reach is a tall, shallow, wall-hung unit in which hang two single tail whips, two multi-tails, a crop and a cane. These are arranged to readily come to hand when someone reaches in. On the bottom shelf are several nylon webbing straps, neatly wrapped rope bundles and a few other items she does not recognise.

The fixed cameras follow her, their high definition picks the muscle tension changing as she moves. Her rear view is delicious, she has a fine waist and lovely skin.

If she goes across the bed she can go a little further to the door, even open it halfway, yet she could not see far around its edge- the wall of the corridor only. To do this she is poised on one foot, her left stretched behind her with the chain at full tension. The camera looks directly at her spread cunt as she does this. Another catches her hanging breasts and trembling arm muscles.

Nina goes and looks at the toilet and the fittings there, mostly recognisable, except for a copper pipe that juts from the wall at waist height. It has a rounded end, with perforations around its outer end and a collar of sorts around its girth about 15cm from the end.

"You will drink from that, as well as rinse your cunt and arse with it after you've been fucked. When you press on the collar the water will flow. Press with your lips or your anus, or your vulva." She had come in silently on soft slippers while Nina was focused on the tiled alcove. "Take your first drink now, little whore."

She takes Nina by the back of her neck and pushes her to kneel before the pipe. She takes the pipe between her lips and tastes it, slightly bitter, metallic. The hand forces her to take it deeper and into the back of her mouth, to her throat. She gags slightly, despite her experience, before it gives her a small gush of water that goes to her gullet directly. She draws back, coughing. The hand on her neck allows this, but then pushes her back onto it. This time Nina manages to submit and swallow without struggling.

On camera the crew watch her throat struggle and her body writhe as she is forced to do this, and her expressions. They skillfully make decisions about the edit as they watch. The quality of the final movie depends as much on their choices as on Nina's performance.

"For now we will leave you with just the one cuff. We will tie you as needed." She draws Nina to her feet and guides her towards the bed platform. Holding Nina's hand, she lies back, pulls up her summer dress and parts her golden thighs. "Now give me pleasure with your mouth, my slut."

Nina kneels and puts her hands on her mistress' thighs, bending forward to apply her mouth. She licks with her tongue flat at first, as she has been taught, then points it and runs up and down between the inner and outer labia. She works with pauses to push her tongue into the slick opening. The woman's cunt is very hairy so Nina spreads the hair to allow her tongue better access.

As she feels the woman's response increase, Nina inserts two fingers inside the wet cunt, pushing and stroking. Manipulation of her inner walls begins to yield moans from her mistress' throat so Nina risks adding a third finger. The rising moans that result are her reward. She feels her head gripped and driven hard onto the open vulva, and pushes her fingers in further as well, slipping her fourth finger in too. This begins a series of spasms in her mistress' abdomen, matched with gasps.

A camera narrows in on the muscles of Nina's arm and shoulder as she works more vigorously at her task, driving her whole palm in and lifting the woman's hips from the bed as she reaches her shuddering climax. The camera pans back a little, catching the gleam of sweat on Nina's shoulders and the dampness in the golden curls on which she is resting her head. Both women are panting from their efforts.

Nina's left hand moves to her own vulva, beginning a light stroking. Her face is already flushed and her breath comes in gasps. Her fingers are seen in flashes between her thighs, at an awkward camera angle.

As she reaches her own orgasm her beautiful face is caught by a camera which caresses the rapture showing there. The shot widens to show the face of her mistress propped on one elbow watching the action.

"That was a stolen orgasm, little whore. You have no right to pleasure yourself here. You must be punished for its' theft." The beautiful lips, so recently spread in a lush gesture of joy, were narrowed in judgement and cruelty now. The manicured fingers tightened in Nina's hair and wrenched the girl's head aside from her open thighs.

Nina's eyes are fearful as her mistress rises from the platform that is to be her sacrificial altar. Pushing her dress down, the woman takes two strides across to the cabinet and comes back with a webbing strap. She seizes Nina's wrists, twists them behind the girl's neck and wraps the strap around them. The same strap that is tight on the wrists goes loosely around her neck.

"Stand straight, thief!" She grips Nina's arm and puts her in the position she wants. Nina dares not resist, she has enough to fear already.

The first stroke of the cat crosses her back viciously, making her cry out and twist away. The next strokes fall on her buttocks and the side of her chest as she moves to avoid them. The violence of the flogging takes her breath away. She staggers and falls to the bed but the whip continues to fall, and now her belly and breasts are striped as well.

While it is over in a couple of minutes, Nina's whipping is shocking and dramatic, leaving her gasping and writhing on the bed. She is gasping and sobbing as her mistress puts the whip back on its hook, then reaches for another implement.

She straps the bar to Nina's ankles, then telescopes it and twists the shaft to lock it. She lies spread open, hands behind her neck as the camera watches her spasming abdomen. Her cunt lips open and close slightly with each breath. The marks on her skin are still angry red. Her gasping sobs begin to ease somewhat.

"You have lost the power to touch yourself now, little thief. Don't worry, there will be plenty of others who will do it instead." She drags her long nails across Nina's sole, causing a most unpleasant tickling feeling mixed with a scraping pain. She leaves the room, closing the door with a dead thud.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers