Driver Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I will keep Jerry tonight."

"I didn't think of that but I don't think it will be necessary. Just don't mention our conversation to Kim. Please."

Jerry and Kim got back an hour or so after I did. I was not comfortable doing it, but I had driven into town myself to do a little shopping. Jerry ran to me to show a new toy car. I admired it and told him I had a present for him too. I got the Tonka Bull Dozer out of the closet and gave it to him. I got down on the floor with him and we played for several hours. Kim sat and watched us play, she said, "I think you are a little boy at heart too! You love playing with his toys, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. All men are big boys, they never really grow up. Things still please us that pleased us as kids, things still scare us that scared us as kids, we are still terrified that the people we love will leave us. But we have been trained all our lives not to show those pleasures and to hide those fears. But they are still there. Would you and Jerry like to go out to dinner tonight?"

"Oh! I wish I had known, I have hamburgers cooking for the three of us now, how about tomorrow night? Maybe just you and I?"

"It's a date."

"Maybe we can go dancing? I love to dance."

"Not with me you won't. Either I have no sense of

rhythm or I have two left feet. People have tried for

longer than your mother has been alive to teach me. I can get by on slow dances but the way you kids dance is beyond me."

"I can just watch."

"I am sure plenty of young men will ask you to dance."

"I couldn't do that to you. I wouldn't do that to you. Leave you sitting while I danced, it wouldn't be right,. Not at all. If we were with a group, maybe, but leave you by yourself, never. I'll teach you tonight."

"Maybe you should just brush me up on the slow dancing."

After dinner we danced a while but I had to hold her at arms length. She must have thought me nuts but there was a very good reason. Kim but Jerry to bed. I went with them and joined him in his prayers and kissed him good night. We danced a little more and I said, "Let's sit down for a few minutes." I seated her on the couch then slipped down on my knee in front of her. I took her hand in mine and said, "Kim, I am not good at this so I will tell you this straight out. I love you, will you marry me?"

Her jaw dropped. She put her hands to her face and started crying. God, was I wrong? Did I scare her. I stood up. She wiped her eyes and jumped up. "YES, yes, yes. I love you too. Oh! I can't believe this. Kiss me, kiss me like my lover, kiss me hard. Hold me tight."

Her mouth parted as I kissed her and our tongues played with each other. My erection was right there on time as usual, whenever I got near this girl. This time I pressed it against her. She pulled back and looked at me. Then she looked down. The bulge in my pants was very obvious. She said, "Gosh, He is huge. Did I cause that?"

"Yes, that is what you do to me. Why do you think I run when you get near me? It is hard to hide, no pun intended."

Kim looked at me and asked, "Can we go to bed now?"

"No, first things first, here." I handed her the ring box. She looked at me, "A ring?"

"Ain't legal without a ring."

She opened the box and slipped the ring on her finger.

She was bouncing up and down, really vibrating. "It is so big, is it a real diamond?"

"Do you think I would give the love of my life glass?"

"This had to cost a fortune."

"A small one. The smile on your face is worth it."

"Can we make love now?"

"Yes."

"No. Wait for me in your bed. I won't be a minute."

I sat on my bed after I was undressed. In a minute I heard her heels tapping down the hall. She opened the door, the light was dim, I could not see her well. She walked toward me, as she came into better light I saw she was wearing a sheer negligee, under it she wore a garter belt, dark hose, stiletto heels, panties, and a demi bra that left her nipples bare. I had trouble breathing. She had to be the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

She stood in front of me and slipped the gown from her shoulders. I had never realized just how gorgeous her body was. I just had to touch her. She flowed into my arms and pressed her lips to mine. She smiled and said, "I love you. Let me make you happy." She pushed me back and climbed across my hips then slid back and grasped my throbbing cock. She leaned forward and examined it closely. She grinned, "Wow! I got a whopper!" She softly placed her lips around the head and gently slurped her mouth around it. She ran her little hands up and down the shaft then moved them down to caress and weigh my balls. Her mouth slipped further down the shaft and her tongue swirled around as she moved. I could not stand much of that. I told her, "Sweetheart, I love that so much I am going to cum. I don't want to do that until I love you a whole bunch. Please let me kiss you." She smiled and traded places with me. I kissed her lips and moved to kiss her neck and behind her ears, that made her wiggle and moan a little bit. I moved to her smooth shoulders and then to her chest. What a chest it was, her brown nipples stood at attention awaiting my inspection, they were perfect. I gently placed my mouth over the whole nipple and areola and let the warm moisture soak in. She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth harder on the breast. I started a softly increasing suction and she seemed to purr as my tongue flipped the rubbery nipple from side to side. I switched to the other breast and repeated the attentions. Then I kissed slowly down her smooth flat belly and found her belly button. She pushed my mouth further down. I caressed her thighs and rubbed across her mound. She was groaning now. I slipped my thumbs into the waist band of her panties and she raised up so I could slip them slowly down and off of her legs. Her legs spread and I could see her vulva and the sweet treasures that awaited me there. The outer lips were swollen and plump. The inner lips were light brown and shiny wet. I saw her clitoris in it's little fold of skin. I sucked the inner lips into my mouth and laved them with my tongue. She was going crazy. Twitching, rolling from side to side moaning and squealing. She was climaxing time after time. I pressed my face deeper in her pussy and licked as deep as I could. Her juices were starting to flow. I lifted a little and put my lips around her clit as I opened the covering with my fingers. I sucked it in and out as fast as I could while flipping it with my tongue. She put her hands over her face and then pulled a pillow over it as she screamed her joy. I raised off of her and moved up until the head of my penis rubbed against her sweet pussy. I felt her little hand guide it into it's new home. I slipped it in an inch or two then I moved back and forth about a quarter of an inch very rapidly. It felt so good I had to push in a little deeper. She was so snug, wet and hot. I tried to move in and out with the short strokes again but it was going to make me cum in a hurry so I went for the long slow strokes. God what a feeling, I couldn't take that for long either. Damn, what was I going to do. Finally I told her she felt so very good I was going to cum. She said, "do me as fast and hard as you can and I will cum with you." I did and she did. And I rested against her for a minute then moved to lay beside her.

"Alan, dearest man, that was out of this world, I know now that this was my first real loving. I never knew it could be like that. You gave me my first orgasm and then a dozen more until I was just continuously in total ecstasy. I have never been more content. I love you. God what a lover you are. I am so very lucky."

"Kim, that was my best ever too! I get so hot when I touch you I feel I am going to cum all the time. I have always been able to control myself, but you are so perfect for me, I can't hold back like I want, so I can please you more."

"Oh! Alan, I don't think my body can take more pleasure than it just had. I kept feeling such joy I couldn't think. I felt that one little bit more happiness and I would pass out. I didn't get to taste all of you like I wanted to, I will next time though. Can we cuddle and rest a while first?"

"Lord, Yes, sweetheart. I would love that. Just to feel you against me is total bliss. I love you more than I can ever tell you. I thought I was going to die today. I really did, I felt complete terror. I am not supposed to tell you, but Anna called me over after you left this morning. She told me that Jerry told her that you were crying over a man at night and that you loved this man. I thought I would have a heart attack. I wanted to die. I did not want to live with out you in my life. I really felt total terror. Then she told me that she thought I was the man. I went from terror to joy in one second. I couldn't believe you could love me, I know I am too old for you. You make me feel young when I am with you."

"Darling, I have never thought much about your age, I know you are older but I like that. I love to learn from you. You have so much to teach me."

I pulled her head down on my shoulder and petted her head. "Rest now Sugar, we will love again later. Let me take your things off now, they were beautiful, you really didn't need them, you are so beautiful and sexy with out them. There, I am going to open the door so we can hear Jerry if he wakes up . I am going to turn the lights down more and cover us up so you don't catch cold, my beloved fiancée."

She giggled, "that sounds so good. I love being engaged to marry you. When will we be married?"

"You are the bride, you set the date."

"Tomorrow?"

"If you want, that's fine with me."

"Let's think about that tomorrow. I just want to think about you now."

"Hush little girl, go to sleep now. I hope I will never spend another night without you in my bed. Never."

I awoke the during the night and didn't feel her there. I lifted my head and saw her kneeling beside the bed. I heard her whisper, "Dear God, Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for my wonderful man. I love him so much. I pray that I can please him. I know he is old, but please let me bear him strong children. Please God, I love him so." I lay my head back and closed my tearful eyes. I said my own silent prayer of thanks. We were married two days later.

Kim was the light of my life. I adored her. She helped me tremendously with my writing. I found her reading my stuff almost every day. She seemed to never forget what she read. She had creative genius also. I could give her an idea for a chapter in my new book and she could write it about as well as I could. She did it using my style and my words. She would leave space for me to add descriptive notes about places she had never been.

We would work together for hours, then one of us would walk over and lock the office door. She would often put her elbows on the desk and tell me she was hot and wanted me, " right now." She would have her skirt over her rump and her panties down. I would rub my cock up and down her slit until it was well lubricated then slip it inside her. She would moan as my cock slipped inside her and started thrusting into her as fast as I could go. Other times she would walk past me and I would grab her and pull her in my lap and slip my hand where ever I had access to her body, under skirts, inside sweaters and blouses. She got to where she wore only skirts and didn't wear panties when we were home. When she wore a miniskirt I knew she was hot. She would bend over and give me a good view of her bottom, and I would pretend not to notice. She would do this several times getting bolder and bolder until I could no longer resist the offering. I would stand and drop my britches and show her how she had affected me. We had a small table in the office that was perfect for me. I would lift her on to it and sit her on the edge. It put her sweet pussy at just the right height for my cock to slide right into her. She would either lay back and finger her clit or sit up and kiss me as I brought both of us to orgasmic heights. Sometimes I put her on the table and would sink to my knees between her legs and move my lips and tongue all over her cunt until she was begging me to fuck her. It was a joyous life for both of us. She changed over a period of several months into a very confident and self-assured young woman who was happy with all aspects of her life.

I hired another older black man named Charley to act as a driver, care for the cars, and be a general handy man.

We attended many cocktail parties and being with her I enjoyed myself. She never left my side except to go to the ladies room and I would usually escort her there. She was always included in any conversation I had. If they did not include her in the discussion I wouldn't say a thing until she was asked a question or for her opinion. Often I would let her answer questions meant for me. We always held hands or she held my arm, we were touching almost the entire time we were at a party.

She had learned how to turn admirers away with only a chilling look. She left men wondering why they had been so bold as to approach this beautiful goddess. The lift of an eyebrow could convey volumes.

She loved to fly the Beechcraft and was becoming very proficient. She studied very hard and got her private license and an instrument rating to go with it. I was relegated to the co-pilot duties. She would step out of the limo and climb in the plane and change into a jump suit from an exquisite dress and kick off her heels for a pair of soft boots. She would be under and over the aircraft on her preflight inspection and never miss a thing. She was probably more careful than I was.

I loved it when we would visit the publishers and they would try to negotiate with her for the rights to a new book. She would leave them shaking their heads over how she talked them out of so much money. She would smile and seem very naive and not too smart. The next thing they knew she had talked they into some small changes that resulted in our getting much more than they had planned on giving. She even talked them into giving us an advance on a new series based on my very successful 'Red Hawk' series of novels only from the heroines viewpoint. I knew she planned on writing them herself, either as a coauthor or by herself. Hey! Why not, she would do a great job of it and set herself up with a fine future income.

Together we could turn out a really top notch book in about a month if we stuck to it. I was at the point when time spent on the boat or in the plane was much more valuable that spent making money. What with investments and residuals and income from the new books we had more money than she could ever spend. I sat her down one day and told her I wanted to work only half as much so we could do more things together. I said "We now have six novels in the vault. Complete outlines for four more, and story lines for another seven or eight. We can stretch that out for years of production. I am going to cut back on personal appearances and book signings. For the time we have to be away from Jerry, they are not worth it. We need to go to Mexico to research for the book on the Mexican war. We need to do research in Paris and Rome. I need to show you the Keys and the Everglades. I want to take you fishing. God, there is so much to show you and so little time."

We were in Mexico when she shot the whole plan to pieces. One day she took my hands and looked at me with those big brown eyes and said, "Darling, I know you didn't necessarily want this, but I think I am pregnant."

I was stunned. I didn't think it was possible at my age. Then the true impact of what this sweet girl had just told me struck home. "Are you sure?"

"This is two months I have missed. I beg you to let me keep it. I want your child."

"You had better keep it. I want it too. I can't believe this. Wow! Holy cow. Let's pack up and head for home right now. I want you to see a really fine doctor." I took her in my arms and tenderly kissed her. I pushed her back and just grinned at her. "We did it. We did it. I am so happy I could just explode." Tears ran from her eyes, "I wasn't sure you would want to interrupt your plans."

"It will change things forever, we will just adapt to the changes and work it out so we still do those things, maybe work even less." I held her face in my hands and kissed her long and sweet. "Kim, I love you, my darling wife, I want what you want, that is how it is and how it will always be. Your desire is my command. I just want you to be as happy as I can make you."

"You always do my sweet husband, you always do."

We hurried home and the pregnancy was verified and Kim took on and additional glow that tickled me to death. She had a smile on her face from morning till she went to bed. Even when she had the morning sickness she was happy about it. Jerry was so solicitous of his mother he was precious. Anna fussed over Kim and would not let her lift a finger.

Kim's doctor told her that my age should have no effect on the babies health or development. Having viable sperm was the only real problem with older men. That eased our fears about my age. We did little if any work during her pregnancy. We made love until a couple of weeks before she was due. Kim started lactating about that same time. I helped milk her breasts into small containers we froze for later use. She loved having me suck the last bit from her breasts. It was tough work but someone had to do it. Right!

Kim gave birth to our son, Alan Junior, and I was the proudest Papa in the world. Seeing her holding the child was a moment I would never forget. She was beautiful as she smiled at me. I was as full of love as a person can be.

I went back to work writing and got caught up on our correspondence and reviewed our investments. We were doing well with them. We had a lot of money in real estate. We discussed it and decided to hold on to what we had and to buy more raw land. Preferably waterfront properties. We bought hundreds of acres of land along the coasts, lakes, and rivers of Florida. We bought land west of Miami abutting the glades. We bought land in the Keys. We bought land in Naples. Sometimes it seemed that if it were for sale we bought it.

Four months after the birth of AJ ( Alan Junior) we threw a big party for the forth of July. We invited the neighbors and many of our friends from around the country. Because there were no accommodations in the area we had twenty travel trailers set up on the property for our friends to stay in. It worked out well. The party was a smash hit until I couldn't find Kim.

I hunted all over for her. I had every one looking for her. Then I found the door to the office locked from inside. We had to break the door down to gain entry. We found Kim laying on the floor with her skirt around her waist and her panties around her ankles. There appeared be no marks on her. We couldn't awaken her. I rushed her to the hospital.

All sorts of test were performed. One test showed she had sexual intercourse before she passed out. She was given precautionary measures to prevent pregnancy. One of the tests came back positive for a hypnotic or hallucinogenic drug. A expert in hypnotism was brought in and he was able to awaken Kim.

She could remember nothing about what had happened. They kept her overnight and I went home and pulled the interior surveillance tapes and reviewed them starting at about an hour before Kim went missing. I found Kim talking to a man I didn't know but the sound was not usable because so many people were talking and the music was loud. Then I lost sight of Kim for about two minutes. I switched to the office tapes and found her there with the same man. He was talking to Kim in a soothing voice telling her she looked sleepy, that her eyes were heavy. I realized he was trying to hypnotize her. After a bit she appeared to be asleep. Then he awakened her and told her that he was Alan Gordon, her husband and she said , yes he was. He told her to kiss him and she did. He asked her to get a check book and write him a check. She did as he told her to do. Then he told her to get on her knees and give him oral sex. My blood boiled as I watched her unzip his slacks and reach in and pull out his cock. She placed her lips around his penis and took all of him in her mouth. He held her head and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. Then he told her to get up and bend over the table. She obeyed him. He lifted her skirts and pulled down her little panties. He put his hand between her legs and kept it there for several moments. Then he moved close to her and put his cock in her pussy and started pumping into her really hard. Finally he pulled back and rearranged his clothing. He told her to go to sleep and to not awaken until he told her to. She seemed to freeze where she was. He gave her a shove and she fell on the floor. He then climbed out the window and disappeared closing the window behind him. The window locked automatically.