Driver Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called the sheriff's department deputy who was still on the premises and told him what I had found. There were several detectives there in about twenty minutes. They watched the tape. While I was waiting for them I booted up the computer and got on the online banking program for the bank Kim had written the check on. It had not yet been cashed. There was no way to get in touch with anyone at the bank until Monday, the next day.

I went back to the hospital and Kim was feeling just fine. Then a detective sergeant came in and asked her who the man was she had fucked and given a blow job that afternoon and how many guys had she fucked that afternoon. He told her he had seen her do it on the tape so she should not try to deny it. I was furious and almost hit the son of a bitch. I told him to get his ass out of my sight and to have his supervisor there in five minutes or else. I informed him I knew all the county commissioners on a first name basis and that I also knew the sheriff quite well. Kim was in tears, she wanted to know what he was talking about. She remembered nothing. I calmed her down and pressed the button for the nurse. When the nurse came I went in the hall and told her what had happened. The doctor was there in a few seconds and was furious. He prescribed some sleeping pills for Kim. She fell asleep. I made a few calls on my cell phone. When the deputy chief of the Sheriff's department showed up he blew his stack. He looked at Kim sleeping on the bed and vowed to send the deputy so far in the woods no one would ever see him again. I told him to please not do that, that was where I lived. I stayed the night with my dear wife.

In the morning we had a meeting with myself, my attorney, the Sheriff, the hypnotist and several doctors including, at my insistence, a shrink. We talked the situation over and the Sheriff agreed to take responsibility for any ill effects my Kim might suffer from the idiocy of his deputy. The shrink and the doctors agreed that I had no choice but to tell Kim exactly what we thought had happened. I went into the hall and placed a call on my cell phone. I called a number I had called the evening before. I was informed that every thing I had requested was being done as fast as humanly possible. I was told that I would be called if there were any results.

The county officials were still hashing over plans when I felt my phone vibrating. I excused myself and went in the hall. I answered the phone, "Gordon."

"Mister Gordon, things are going well, we have the man in custody, he is being transported as directed. We will leave him where you requested. This will be our last contact. Goodbye."

I returned to the meeting and joined in the discussion and I think they never knew I was gone. I insisted every effort be made to bring this rapist to justice. I was assured everything was being done that could be done. And they said they felt they would have him soon.

I was allowed to take my darling wife home. Once she was in our big bed I sat beside her and told her what had happened. She said she wanted to see the tapes. I told her she could later. She was wonderful. She said she felt no remorse, she had done nothing wrong. I totally agreed with her. I said, "Sweetie, you did nothing we don't do everyday. You made love to your husband. That is what we love to do. And that is all that happened as far as I am concerned. However the man did try to rob us of nine thousand dollars. That is a piddling amount to us but he knew the bank would call for anything larger than that. Several checks were missing so he probably was going to try for more later. Is there any thing I can get for you?"

"No, I just want to get up and do some things with the boys. I missed them."

I told her I had a few errands to run and that Charley would drive me. I told her I would not be back until later that afternoon.

Charley and I took the SUV and headed west. I asked Charley if he knew what had happened at the party. He said he did. I saw tears in his eyes, "Mista Gordon, if I could get ma hands on that sonbitch I cut him inta pieces. I really would. I love Miss Kim, anyone who would harm a hair on her head deserves to die."

I looked at him, "Charley, can I trust you?"

"Yes, Sir, I will never let you down."

"OK, I have the man who did it."

"Ya do? How you do that so fast."

"I spent some time with the Navy Seals a few years ago, I was lucky and saved a whole team from being wiped out. They told me if I ever needed help to call them. I called and gave them every thing I had on the guy including pictures. They knew he would have to go to a Cooper's Bank to cash the check. They staked all of them out. He was seen entering the bank in Silver Springs. He was grabbed very quietly and taken to a place where he now waits for me. That's where we are going now. He is there alone. I really don't know what to do with him. I know I do not want to put my wife in a position where she has to go to court and testify."

"God! No, sir, we don't want her to hafta do that. Embarrass her to death."

"So Charley. We have about a half an hour before we get there, we need to think about this. Do we kill him, castrate him or what. Remember the old Biglow ranch south of Bronson?"

"Yes sir, That is one far out place, no one within ten, fifteen miles. Nothing but swamp round it. Skeeters eat you plumb up."

"That's where he is waiting for us."

"Ain't there a pretty nice little cabin there?"

"That's were I told them to leave him, chained so he can't get away."

We pulled up at the cabin and entered the door. The man lay in a corner, He was chained to a steel column in the center of the room. Water and food were near by. I asked his name, he didn't answer. I handed Charley a can of mosquito repellent and he sprayed himself liberally with it. I did the same. He looked at us, "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing, it is stuffy in here, we are going to open the windows and doors, let a little fresh air in here."

"There are no screens on the windows The bugs will eat us alive."

"Fresh air is healthy, what is your name?"

"Andy, Andy Simms, don't open the door."

"I would like to know why you raped that woman?"

He began to tremble and shake, he was terrified. He had reason to be.

"I didn't force her to do anything. She was willing."

"That is technically correct, but you fail to mention you drugged her and hypnotized her in to believing you were her husband. That makes it first degree rape. The drug was far too strong, she may never recover."

"Look, I just wanted the money, I didn't plan to do anything but get her to write the check. She was so beautiful and she was coming on to me, er to her husband. I just went with what she wanted."

"They have not pressed charges because they don't want to put the poor wife through the embarrassment of a trial."

"I will testify that she asked for it. Begged for it."

"That is not too smart for a man in your position, we can just walk away and forget to close the door. Won't lay a hand on you."

"No please, let me go. I won't do it again."

"You have had four other counts filed against you for the same charge. All just a coincidence I suppose."

"They couldn't prove nothing, you can't either."

"I don't have to prove anything, I am not a prosecutor, I am the judge. But I do have surveillance tapes, voice and video of the whole thing. That is proof enough for me." I took a vial from a plastic case and filled a syringe with some fluid. He struggled to get away from me. I told him to relax, I was not going to hurt him. I just wanted to knock him out so I could turn him loose and not have to worry about him assaulting us before we could leave. I promised not to leave the door or windows open or locked. I gave him the shot in his forearm. When he was out I filled the syringe with something from another vial. Charley helped me pull his pants and shorts down. I put measured amounts of the liquid in each of his testicles. We rearranged his clothes. I unlocked his chains. I put the needle and vials back in the container. I was as good as my word, I carefully closed the door when we left. We headed home and only stopped at a dumpster for a second to dispose of the plastic case.

Several weeks later the County Sheriff called and informed me that they thought they had the perpetrator in custody. Did we want to file charges? I told him my wife and I had discussed it and that she didn't want to endure the exposure a trial would bring. He said that the man did not seem capable of standing trial anyway. Evidently he had hid in a swamp area and had suffered terribly from insect bites. Infections from insect bites, probably ticks, had left his testicles terribly infected and they were totally destroyed. The Sheriff said, "Justice works in mysterious ways." I agreed with him.