Driver Reliever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shabbu
shabbu
122 Followers

"But you don't know anything about me," I told him.

"But we do Neil. We know all about you. About your situation with your wife, with your family at Foster, the driving back and forth, and that your wife Fiona has a boyfriend up there at the lawn bowls club. And she'll soon be telling you she wants a divorce."

"What?' I croaked, confused. "Fiona wouldn't."

"Jackie, her friend at the bowling club? That is a man Neil. I'm sorry."

I stood, stunned for a moment. But then I laughed out loud and felt the weight of the world slip away from me. No. No one would really miss me. "But my car . . "

"You are just one of those men who disappears unexpectedly each year Neil, who vanishes into a new life."

I sighed, and shook my head as I remembered how, after that, I had left the foyer with Ted and we had gone down the passage and through one of the doors and I had started the perfect job. I had never regretted staying, and now it was time for my break I wondered what Ted was up to.

shabbu
shabbu
122 Followers
12