Driver: Selena Gomez

Story Info
A young driver takes Selena Gomez, and her boyfriend, home
8.7k words
4.42
33.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends!

Author's note: So, I did originally write this story with Bieber in mind but as I wrote it, the boner got less and less so the boyfriend is simply called 'boyfriend' if you want to imagine it is Bieber then go right ahead! I'm just an author, not a warden or whatever.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial, Videotaping, Cuckolding

Celebrity: Selena Gomez

Looking at the screen of my phone, I idly thumbed away at the crappy little cell game that I had downloaded as a means to keep me entertained for the times where I would be stuck outside of the airport waiting for my clients to either fly in or just plain old get ready to go. Some people would have delayed flights, others would want to settle in a little bit before I would be allowed to take them home. Looking at the dashboard clock, I double checked the time on my print off sheets and quickly made my way out of the hired car and towards the arrivals area.

I knew exactly who I was looking for.

Exposing the white board sign that had been provided by my company, I stood to the side of the arrivals lounge, my baby blues roaming over the arrival of people who were flooding into the main area. Looking through the sea of people, I could spot the two people I needed to grab and the smaller woman, Selena Gomez, spotted me as well and offered me a polite, small wave. It was then her boyfriend, who had been staring at his phone seemed to bat her hand away, shaking his head while they walked forward to me.

"Hi!" The pint sized pop star said with a warm smile. Her boyfriend however, just shoved his bags into my waiting arms and walked straight out of the airport, leaving his girlfriend, and me, to follow him. "I..." Selena started but simply shook her head as we both made our way out to the waiting car, a midnight black one with matching windows and literally everything about it was to suggest that this was for celebrities and a few people were already snapping photos of the two as we made our way to it. Her boyfriend looked up at me and clicked his fingers expectantly.

"Come on, let's get this thing going."

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that."

"Babe, it's only staff. It's not like he's us!" He said with a roll of his eyes, getting into the back of the car, his eyes not leaving the screen of the phone.

"Give me fucking strength."

Selena bit down on her bottom lip again, shook her head and walked towards the back of the car with me as we slipped the luggage inside of the car's trunk. The trunk popped open and we each packed away out bags, it was then that Selena placed her hand on mine gently. "I'm really sorry, I'd say we had a long flight but sometimes he's just an asshole." She offered with a sympathetic smile, Selena looked at the back of the head of her boyfriend before shaking her head again and then coming back to join him.

Slipping into the front seat, having closed the door for Miss Gomez once she had gotten inside of the car, I quickly flicked my turn signal and the car pulled out into the steady stream of traffic that was leaving LAX. As I sat behind the wheels, my thumbs beating against the inside of the wheel in a steady, if slightly erratic pattern. My eyes flicked up to the rear view mirror to check the traffic behind us but as I did, I managed to catch sight of the two passengers speaking to one another in very hushed but also very aggressive motions. Selena seemed to be in charge of the argument, her hands both gesturing at the front of the car where I sat.

As tempting as it was to just roll the divider up and leave them to scream at each other, the controls for the divider were actually on the side of the passengers. That was another silly idea by my company's head office, it was a means to ensure that our passengers never felt like they were being neglected by the company. A clever idea I suppose but looking at it objectively, it just felt like a dumb idea. Giving the rear view one more look, Selena seemed to have hush shouted her boyfriend into submission who was now looking out of the window with a glum face on, Selena meanwhile, was still hush shouting at him. As her face turned towards me, I quickly moved back to look at the road and do my best to not think about what had just happened.

Casually checking the details of where I was taking the couple, my eyes roamed over the small screen and then flicked up to look at the road, keeping us going at a steady pace so that we were casually coasting with the rest of the traffic on the freeway. Looking around, my car was still standing out under the guise of being just a normal car with tinted windows, not one that was carrying a pair of celebrities home. Slowly hitting my thumbs against the inside of the wheel, my eyes moved from car to car in front of me, keeping me behind one of the faster moving cars, frankly wanting these two people out of my car the sooner the better. As soon as they were out of my car, the sooner I could just go home and not think about these spoiled kids and their own little drama.

The GPS that I had plugged into my car's dashboard let me know that I needed to take the next right and as such, I flicked my signal to indicate I wanted to jump off of the main freeway and towards the slightly swanky uptown part of Los Angeles. The cars soon started to thin out and we were on our way to the neat little condo that Selena owned. My car took us up the small hill and towards the large gated community, pulling up to the front, I rolled down the front window and looked over at the uniformed man who seemed just as bored as I was uninterested in what was going on in the back of my car. He looked at me, took one look inside of my car and chuckled to himself before nodding his head. Pressing a button inside of his small cubicle, without even saying a word, the man let us slip inside.

Looking over at the man, I offered him a polite smile and we were soon on our way. I could hear a cough of 'Finally!' from the boyfriend and Selena simply rolling her eyes and cursing something in Spanish at him. As my car rolled forward at a steady, slow rate, I looked at the house number I would need to drop my passengers off at and I soon saw that the house they needed to be at was the one at the very end of the street. The houses was a very nice collection of smart, well to do places that certainly looked like they wouldn't be out of place on the set of some Hollywood movie. I did silently wonder to myself just how many gardeners or other staff these people employed to keep the front yards, and presumably the backyards looking so nice and pristine.

Pulling up to Selena's house, I popped the trunk with a flick of my wrist on the dashboard and I quickly hopped out of my car, walking around the front of my car and towards the back door, I popped the passenger door open and moved to the back, lifting the suitcases out of them and passing Selena's to her with a smile on my face. I was ready to give her boyfriend's his case but he was already halfway up the path to her house, clicking his fingers at me and Selena just looked at him mortified at how he had been treating me, presumably at least anyway.

"I'm so sorry, I can get these-" Selena started but I waved it off with a gentle shake of my head.

"Don't worry about it, I'm happy to do it."

Selena could only smile at me and offered my arm a gentle squeeze before leading the way. We made our way up the pathway and inside of her house. As we walked inside, Selena stumbled and let out another curse, her pointed heels booting one of the now discarded sneakers across the room.

"God damn it! Would it kill you to fucking pick up after yourself?!" Selena cursed out to her boyfriend who was now sitting on a nice couch in the front room, his feet up on it while he had Sportscentre on blast. Looking over at Selena, he made a face as if he couldn't hear what she was saying, smirked and went back to watching the game while he tapped away at his phone. Selena simply shook her head and came back to me. "I'm sorry about that, he's just... A pig. Do I owe you any extra?" She asked, pulling open her purse and pulling out a twenty for me.

"Pay me extra?" Almost balking at the idea of being paid, I smiled politely at her and shook my head with a gentle suggestion that that wasn't necessary. "Oh no, thank you very much for the offer. If you wanted to give me any extra, you just have to give me a good review on the website. The contact details for my drive will be all over the invoice for my services." The sound of her boyfriend laughing at that idea did ring out from the front room and I could see Selena just rolling her eyes at the sound. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes narrowing through the main doorway to the front room and then back to me. Simply shaking her head, seeming almost defeated, Selena spoke softly to me.

"I'm really sorry again. Thank you so much, you've been great." Selena said with a smile, her hand coming up and squeezing my arm gently. She looked down at my arm and seemed kind of impressed at my muscles. Simply smiling at her, I offered her my goodbyes before stepping out of the house and making my way back up towards the limo that sat on top of the driveway.

Slipping inside the front seat, I keyed in the number to my homebase, listening to it ring for a couple of beeps before it was picked up by someone on the other end. Making contact with the main receptionist, I sat back in my chair and explained just what the situation was. Going through the motions in that I had picked up my two passengers, driven them back home and dropped them off with little to no incidents, I opted not to mention how bratty Selena's boyfriend had been and just how apologetic the young woman had been for her boyfriend's behaviour.

As I was working myself down and ready to come down to change my shift, I heard the sound of a large, powerful machine powering up and roaring. The sounds of a car coming to life came out of nowhere and as I looked up over the wheel, I saw a bright, neon green sports car roar to life and almost jump out of the garage and towards the main road. The sports car rushed towards the entrance to the small, gated community and was soon off somewhere in the main downtown area of Los Angeles. Looking towards where the car had come from, I could see Selena standing in the front of the house, the main window in the front room where her boyfriend had been sitting in. She had a finger wrapped around her jet black hair, as she chewed down on her bottom lip. Before long, she turned on her heel and disappeared back into the house somewhere.

Staring up at the window, there was a part of me that wanted to know just what had happened between the two but I was far too old to be interested in younger person drama. So, I hung up and made my way out towards the main base in central Los Angeles. The main journey hadn't been so long and I was soon sitting in my own Toyota Corolla, sitting in a line outside of one of the gas stations in downtown Los Angeles. Getting out of my car to pay for the fuel, I walked out towards the inside of the kiosk when I saw that there were some bouquets of flowers that were sitting in a rather sad looking plastic box. Reaching down, I lifted one of the nicer looking bouquets out of the holder and looked them over. Deciding they were okay, I walked inside the station and quickly paid for the flowers and the gas before getting back to my car and pulling out to the main traffic again.

In a somewhat awkward position, I was sitting outside of the same gated community I had been in nearly two hours ago, I pulled up to the same small gate station and I saw the same guy there waiting for me. Looking inside, he peered down at me and shot me a smile.

"Forget something?" He asked, peering down at me with a big smile.

"Not quite, I saw the drama that happened. I figured that she could do with a cheering up." I said, bringing up the cheap bouquet of flowers and showing it off to him. He looked down at them, looked at me and rolled his eyes before hitting the button, the gate rolling backwards so that I could move forward.

Pulling up at the same house, I looked up at the door while my hands gripped the wheel. Was I really doing the right thing? Chewing down on my bottom lip, I decided that I hadn't come all this way for nothing and so, I grabbed the cheap bouquet and slipped out of the front of the car. Standing up, I made my way up the steps and knocked on the door a quick couple of times. Taking a step back, I was just about ready to leave when the door opened.

"Nick?"

Hearing my name, I turned back around to see Selena there, she had changed into a big shirt and some comfy looking sweats. She had removed her makeup and she also had red, puffy eyes. It looked like she had been crying.

"Are they for me?" She asked, pointing to the flowers in my hands.

"Ah, they are yeah. I saw what happened with your guy, figured you might want something to cheer you up?"

It was then that I saw a genuinely bright smile be directed to me. She had her hands clasped over her heart, taking a couple of steps forward, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep embrace. As she hugged me tight, I couldn't help but smile and gingerly accept the hug. Eventually, she did loosen up and was able to let me breathe. Pushing the front door back open wider, Selena walked back inside of her house.

"Come on in, let me get these in water." She said with a smile. Leaving the door open for me to come in after her, closing the door and suddenly feeling very exposed and kind of seedy. Following her through to the front room, I spotted a broken picture frame that was face down on the table. Selena simply pushed it to the side with a brush of her hand. "Ignore that. I know he did."

"What happened?" I asked, unsure of whether that was overstepping the boundaries of driver and passenger.

"We had a fight. I didn't like the way he had been speaking to any of the people we had met on vacation. I didn't like how he had been speaking to you either. So we fought, I threw that frame and he stormed off to Malibu." Selena said with a shrug of her shoulders. Looking down at the flowers, Selena slapped her forehead gently and spun on her heel, quickly leaving the front room. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!"

So, I was left to walk around the front room. The walls were painted with a warm, inviting beige tone, there was a thick grey rug that sat between the back wall and the long leather couch that took up almost half of the immediate room. There was an average sized dinner table complete with four match royal blue chairs and also a large mirror that ran from ceiling to laminated floor of the front room. The TV was wall mounted and there were two sets of windows, one overlooked the garden of Selena's house and the other showed the front of the house where I had parked my car. Hearing footsteps behind me, I turned so it wouldn't appear as if I were snooping and that was when my jaw dropped.

The petite Latina star was completely naked, she had applied some makeup to accentuate her dark, deep brown eyes and her lips were a hungry, electric pink shade of lipgloss. Her breasts definitely looked like a handful and her small, cent sized nipples were already hard. She was totally clean shaven and she had a wicked smile on her face.

"So, no one has ever bought me flowers before when it wasn't a part of a movie deal or whatever. Me and my boyfriend are still together but... I want to piss him off. You want to help me?"

My body seemed to react quicker than my brain was as I nodded my head dumbly. Selena smiled and soon, she was on me.

As random and weird as this day had been, I was very surprised to see where it was going. Taking a seat on the plush, black leather couch, Selena had slipped to her hands and knees and was crawling towards me. Her soft, small hands came up and pressed against the inside of my legs, pushing them apart so she could slide inside of them. Now positioned between my legs, Selena was running her hands along the insides before she reached up and placed her small right hand on my lap, her fingers offering the bulge that was starting to form there a firm squeeze. Cooing in pleasure, the Latin-American woman reached up and slowly began to tug down on my zipper. The teeth of my formal work pants were coming down and loosened as Selena went to work. Her left hand was still pressing against my legs to make sure she had enough room but frankly, I was willing to give her anything right about now. As the zipper hit the bottom of the track, the young woman reached inside of my pants and quickly worked on unbuttoning the run on my boxers.

"Almost there!" Selena teased as she looked absentmindedly over at the open door and then back to where I was sitting. The buttons were completely popped open and now, she was reaching inside of them. Her big, brown eyes remained focused on what she was doing. Her soft tight hand slipped inside of my boxers and with a gentle, yet firm, tug on them Selena had gotten my pants open and my now hard cock was out in the open. Wrapping her dainty, slim fingers around my pole, she started slowly sliding her fingers which had now turned into a fist, up and down around my hard cock. Wetting her pink coloured lips with a short run of her tongue, Selena smiled up at me warmly, our eyes making contact as she remained on her knees between my legs. "I'm going to enjoy this." She added, her voice just above a whisper as she leaned in and offered the head of my cock a soft kiss just on the top. Making an approving sound, Selena made sure to keep the bottom of my cock still by wrapping her hand around it. Using her other hand, Selena slipped it up and under my button up shirt as she offered each side of my dick's head a gentle kiss.

Soon though, all pretenses of teasing had gone and she was ready to deal with me. Flicking her tongue over the head of my cock, Selena wetted her lips one more time before opening her mouth up wide and pushing her face down onto my lap. Her mouth was stretched open and slowly, she was taking in more of my cock with almost relative ease. Now, I'm not the biggest guy by any stretch of the imagination but I haven't had any complaints either. Selena seemed to be almost struggling with it though as her moans soon spilled out into the room. The hot sounds spilled out from her pretty, pouty lips as she started to lift her hand up and down to stroke what she didn't have in her mouth. Her big, brown eyes flicked up to look at me as she smiled all the while my cock was obscenely penetrating her mouth. Using her hand that was under my shirt, Selena lightly scratched those pretty aqua green painted nails against my bare skin. It was my turn to moan then as the faint sting of being scratched burned against my chest.

"Mmmmm!" Selena moaned around me as my dick remained firmly planted in her mouth. Her lips started to slide up and down, though they remained firmly pressed down around my cock as she started to slip her lips up and down. Her eyes closed slowly before she opened them back up again to look up at me while she sucked on my cock. Her pink lips pressed down against my skin and almost threatened to leave a mark as she blew me in her front room. My hands were firmly planted on the top of the couch, my fingers threatening to dig into the hard material as she offered me a stellar blowjob there and then. Her lips were sucking hard on me as she moved her mouth up and down, her lips occasionally meeting the edge of the fist she had wrapped firmly around my base. As her lips came down, her fist squeezed around my base making sure to give me extra pleasure. The young Latina actress and singer had her adorably big eyes focused on my green ones as she sucked on my cock.