Driving Around with Sam

Story Info
Hot fun with my FTM boy toy.
1.5k words
4.41
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked my transboy FWB, Sam, up from the restaurant he worked at in the late afternoon. We were both extremely horny and determined to get some release. The challenge (and added excitement) was that it was going to be in the car and during broad daylight. We both get off on this as my previous story, about our first car meeting, should clearly show.

We drove to a parking garage in downtown Plano which I thought might be a good option. It serves a mixed community of apartment dwellers and shops. I found a perfect spot! A single parking space wedged between a wall and the edge of the garage on the 4th floor. I parked facing in as to make full use of the tinted rear windows. My sedan is not huge, but not small either. We pushed the front seats all the way forward and climbed in the backseat. I cracked the windows slightly so we might be able to hear anyone coming around. The place was pretty empty at 3:30 in the afternoon and I was hoping it would stay so!

Sam is not at all shy and he shed his clothes immediately upon getting in the back. We started kissing and my hands explored his firm athletic body. I wish my words could to do justice as to how sexy he is. Like Pavlov's dog, I was hard instantly as we started touching. There is so much passion in his kissing and I fucking love how he does it. His soft little moans started as we got more and more involved and my hands were soon cupping his breasts. Squeezing, kneading, and pulling his nipples. The mix of pain and pleasure that really gets him going.

He was soaking wet as my left hand found his shaved pussy while my right was wrapped around him pulling him into me as we continued to make out. I could feel my erection pressing against my shorts as I started oozing precum. I gently rubbed his wetness pressing between his swelling lips and his pleasure at having his hungry cunt played with was very evident from the rocking of his hips and his moans. Sam is very vocal (as am I) and I love to hear him and his vocalizations are as hot to me as viewing his sexy body.

Sam's testosterone injections have given him a very large and fucking delicious clit. I teased the head of his clit in small circles pulling the hood back to reveal his full member. A sweet "Fuck, Babe!" issued from him as I continued this while sucking his left tit with my powerful mouth. I plunged my middle finger into him and went directly for his G spot resulting in a sharp intake of breath.

He pushed my head down his body towards his opening pussy eager to feel my mouth on him. Never one to deny him what he loves and what I LOVE to do, I kissed his belly on the way there causing shudders through him followed by an arch in his back as my mouth found his swollen clit.

I positioned myself on the floor and settled in for dining at the Y! I begin to eat his wet pussy in earnest. Variations of sucking, biting, stretching, and tongue his delicious clit and opening hot hole. Sam moans and rocks his hips as I bring him to his first orgasm. "Fuuuuck, Babe!" escapes his mouth as his hands grab my hair in ecstasy. I feel the gush of his pussy hitting my beard as he cums and I lap up the load eagerly.

I penetrate him with two fingers and begin to finger bang his sopping pussy as my mouth focuses all attention on his hard tool. Sam goes wild with increased pleasure as my hand pumps his pussy and I stroke his g spot and my tongue swirls and flicks the head of his clit. He comes again fast from the focused head I am giving him. When he starts to cum, I reverse the stroke of my fingers from his g spot down the back side of his pulsating pussy down to his cervix. His two favorite spots to get finger fucked are his g spot and this plunging rearward action towards his cervix. I am recreating the similar action of my cock fucking him in doggy (which he loves). This intensity prolongs his orgasm and he is involuntarily trying to escape me, but I hold him down with my other arm. Juices flood from his hot hole coating my hand and face...I love it!

I am dripping a rope of precum at this point and we are both ready to fuck now in the worst way. I sit centered in the back seat and Sam mounts me cowgirl style. He puts his feet on the backseat and squats onto my aching cock. I slide into him as he descends and we both share a moment of gasping breaths. I cup his taut ass cheeks as he starts to fuck me with abandon. I fucking love the way he fucks me. His pussy is so wet I can hear it slap as he comes all the way down onto me. Being inside him is pure heaven!

We are both breathing hard, grunting and groaning, while fucking in my backseat. I pull a nipple and he loves it. "Fuck, yes" comes from him as I grab a handful of his short hair and pull hard forcing his head back. I can feel the building of my load starting to build and he cums again while riding me. I thrust into him as he cums when all of a sudden he stops while ducking his head down.

About 30 feet away, there is a woman walking in the parking garage. Sam is not sure if we have been spotted. We remain frozen, my cock still in him, as we wait to see what this interloper does. The risky side of public sex is the getting caught, but that possibility is the exciting thing as well. Shortly, the woman goes into a parking garage door into the adjacent building. Not knowing what to expect as we are not sure if she saw us we decide to vacate the garage.

I slide enough clothes back on to drive us out of there. After exiting the garage and getting fully situated in the front seat again, we embark on some further play. I am super horny as I have not yet cum and as I drive around the streets of Plano, I am fingering Sam who is bottomless and has a sweatshirt spread across his lap. This is an activity we will both come to love as it is so hot! Sam does his best to maintain his composure as I finger his swollen pussy and clit. It is particularly fun for me to make him cum as we are stopped at red lights with people so close by. This public play makes him feel like such a dirty slut and is such a turn on for us both.

After about twenty minutes of this cum driving, I pull behind a vacant building where there are no people visible. I really need to cum and Sam enthusiastically obliges me by sucking my cock in that parking lot. I pull my pants down and he leans over swallowing my dick to the base getting not only a great taste of all the precum covering me, but his pussy juices as well. He sucks me hard and fast. Sam gives incredible blowjobs and this was a particularly hot one after the fucking we had done earlier. My right hand plays with his wet pussy and my left is on the back of his head.

It is not long until I am face fucking him as he takes my cock. I can feel my balls moving as I pump him and he is moaning from the combination of me working his pussy, fucking his mouth, and holding his head in place. I grunt and whimper along with him as I tell him that I am about to cum. The buildup to this moment has been so long and it has been so worth the wait. As the first shot leaves my shaft, my hips drop to the seat and I let him worship my dick and the load shooting from me. Rope after rope of cum explodes from my cock and he swallows everything despite the furious handjob I am giving his clit at the same time. My load is large and the orgasm is intense and, had there been anyone around, there would have been no hiding what we were doing.

He sucks the last drops from me and I release his clit from my grasp. Sam comes up to kiss me deep and hard and I love it. Perhaps the interruption in the garage was not a bad thing after all! We are both spent for the moment and we sit there. Sam tells me that he never thought he would be so into giving blowjobs and I tell him what an epic blowjob that was!

***

The End

Love your comments if you enjoyed this! Thanks