Driving Fun

Story Info
Traveling business man has fun on a trip.
856 words
3.97
18.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in Florida back then, but had a lot of business meetings in Atlanta. I would make the drive from home to Atlanta late the night before my meetings, primarily because I could see some interesting sites from my truck window.

I have always been a voyeur; I love to watch anyone willing to show off regardless of gender. I have watched guys jerk off in the rest area bathrooms, guys jack in their cars in parking lots, girls frigging in parking lots, Girls frigging while driving and so on. I have also watched some pretty hot women giving head to guys while they drive and on one occasion a woman going down on another woman.

My favorite has to be what happened last week. I left home a little later than normal, and I was tired when I crossed the state line. I pulled into a rest area, somewhere in Georgia, and decided to take a nap. I awoke kind of suddenly, almost like someone was watching me. I looked around and noticed someone moving in the car next to mine. I didn't think much of it; it was cold out and figured it was probably someone putting their coat on or off. A few minute later the car left and I decided to take a leak and hit the road too.

I had been on the road about 10 minutes when I noticed a car moving a little slower than me in the middle lane (I was in the right lane). When I got a little closer to the car I noticed the interior light was on, and a woman was behind the wheel. I pulled alongside her, glanced over, and noticed she was naked.

I slowed my pace so I could get a better view. As she came along side me again I noticed it was a mid 30's looking blond with somewhat sagging boobs, that appeared to be at least D cups, and a shaved pussy. She was driving, with the cruise control set, with one foot on her seat and the other on the dash next to the steering wheel.

I watched her and the road about equally, trying not to have a wreck and not wanting to miss anything. She noticed me watching and began to rub her pussy with one hand while steering with the other. She would bring her fingers to her mouth, suck on them, then rub her pussy some more. She then pulled her fingers from her pussy and pinched her nipples, first her left then her right.

Now I was in a pickup and she was in a car, so there was no way she could see me. I decided this was just too much excitement for me, and my dick, so I took off my jeans and undies to jack along with her.

She kept going, for what seemed like forever, from her pussy to nipples. I could tell she was getting close to cumming because she would pull her nips hard and fast then go right back to her pussy. I figured I would try to send her over the edge, so I flipped on the light in my truck, undid my seatbelt, raised up out of the seat and showed her my dick. Now I am no porn star or super dick, but I have 6.5 inches and am about 8 inches around.

She glanced over, honked her horn, and motioned me over. She then pulled around me and got off at the next exit, and I followed her. We parked in the parking lot of an old gas station with the driver's side of our vehicles facing each other. We both opened our doors and looked at each other, and then she started shoving her fingers into her pussy. I started to get out and she stopped and said, "No, we watch and that's all".

"Ok" was all I said as I gripped my dick and started pulling. Since she wasn't driving she had three fingers buried in her sopping wet, swollen, red pussy and was pinching her stiff engorged clit with her other hand. I was pulling my dick hard and was squeezing my balls with the other hand; and was getting close to blowing a load.

She must have been closer than I was, because she started moaning and thrashing about, then it happened. She arched her back, pinched her nipple, and pulled her fingers out of her pussy in time to ooze out some of her shinny, slick juices.

That was all I need. I shot a load, a big load, farther than ever before. Some of my load actually landed on her leg that was hanging out of her car. She looked at me, looked at my cum running down her calf, then wiped it up with her finger and sucked it down her throat.

After she pulled her finger from her mouth she said "Thank You", closed her door, and left.

I had never gotten involved with someone I was watching before, but I bet I will do it again, if the chance arises.