Driving Home

Story Info
Georgia meets Steve in the car park on her way home.
6.7k words
4.63
28.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Georgia only really comes to life whilst away on business, and depending on how far away the trip is I often take advantage of the opportunity to drive as Georgia. I always ensure that I have enough fuel to make the whole journey and change back into male guise before reaching my destination, although on the outward journey I usually leave on all my lingerie under my male clothes.

On the return trip home, I simply stop some distance from home to change and wash to ensure that all traces of makeup are removed.

If I need the loo I have come to know which services are most accessible as I always use the ladies and have never had a problem in that respect. I simply wait until the facilities are quiet when I go in, and if possible, don't leave my cubicle until there are no other women in the toilet, although this is often not possible. Occasionally, I will stop after washing my hands to touch up my makeup whilst other women have come in, but again I have never had any problems.

During my travels I regularly stop to stretch my legs and in my ongoing quest to be recognised as a woman, at least from a distance, I will often simply hang around near to my car and pretend to be rummaging in the boot, be on my phone or whatever.

A week ago, on my way home one evening, I pulled into a big supermarket car park and parked some distance away from most other cars. This was my normal routine and I know the location well. As usual, I looked around before getting out to make sure the coast was fairly clear. I am uncomfortable if people are too close.

I was wearing a business-like dark skirt suit with lovely white blouse and my usual 4" black patent heels. I got out of my car, always being careful to swing both legs out together in a ladylike manner, stood up and straightened my skirt which rode up a little. I leant in for my handbag and brushed my hair before putting on my suit jacket. I reached in my bag for my phone and pretended to be on a call whilst I wandered around the area near to my car observing shoppers going about their business, loading up their cars and so on. Men in particular will often take more than a short glance.

After a few minutes I took out my bottle of water and took a drink, leaning against my car as I did so.

I was then startled as a voice from immediately behind me said, "Hi." To say that I jumped is an understatement and my heart jumped into my stomach as I began to panic inside. As I turned around to see a guy right next to me he saw that he had startled me and immediately apologised. This was my first ever encounter with a guy, and I was scared.

I said that he had made me jump and that I was miles away when he approached. He was very polite and apologised again for sneaking up on me. He explained that he had been sitting in his car eating a sandwich and taking a break from his long drive. He too was travelling on business. He looked very smart in open neck shirt and smart grey trousers and I guessed that he was about 50. Maybe 45.

He pointed to my phone which was still in my hand and asked if it was boyfriend problems. I laughed and said, "I wish!" It was the first thing that came out of my mouth, but I was simultaneously thinking how smooth a way to find out if I had a boyfriend.

He laughed and made some remark about how many guys I had queuing up. I took this as a compliment even though it was a bit too obvious a line to spin; but I had never been chatted up before, or even been chatted to before and it was a novelty to say the least.

We chatted briefly about life in a car travelling on business and I became aware that I was flicking my hair, straightening myself up and generally behaving like a nervous teenage girl. I was still leaning against my car trying to be as feminine as I could be, but knowing that he must realise I'm a TGirl.

He asked if I fancied a coffee as there was a café inside the supermarket but I declined, making a very feeble excuse about not drinking too much whilst I drive, etc. He was, however, smart enough to see the real reason and said "I'm sorry but I don't know your name, but I have to say that you look gorgeous." I blushed and was overwhelmed by the compliment as it was my first ever given to me in person, by a real guy.

I laughed and thanked him for being such a great liar, and returned the compliment saying that he was "quite a hunk." Looking back on those words it was probably fairly inappropriate, given that we had just met, in a car park. He laughed though and as we chatted about what we did for jobs I relaxed and began to realise that Georgia could be quite a flirt. This came as a bit of a shock to me.

We introduced each other and chatted for quite a while, both now leaning against my car. He was tactile and every now and again would simply touch my arm or hand in a completely normal way. I am like that too and so it did not seem inappropriate in any way. He was easy to get on with and had wonderful eyes which drew me in.

Whilst I was telling him something about a trip to Italy that I had made recently to Italy he moved to face me as he listened, apparently intently, and when I paused he asked if he could kiss me! The excuse he gave was that he would regret for ever if we both went on our ways, likely never having a chance to meet again in the future, and he would always wonder what it would have been like. Boy, he was smooth!

Now Georgia had never been in the company of a guy before and this came as a shock and my heart rate must have been 150 plus.

I sighed a small sigh and I heard Georgia say "Why not? You're quite cute."

And so he leaned forward, placed one hand on my cheek, the other on my waist and kissed me. All of a sudden I was in heaven. There was no awkwardness. No being scared of being kissed by a guy. All my worries about my sexuality disappeared in that moment and after a very gentle start I returned his kiss with some passion, giving no consideration to the fact that we were in a supermarket car park and passers-by might be watching the embrace.

He pulled away momentarily to check out the expression on my face, and moved back in for another kiss. A million sensations were in my head and I was aware that he was checking out my corseted curves beneath my jacket. In an act of complete submission, much as I had dreamed of a thousand times, I reached up and placed my hands over his shoulders and behind his neck, pulling him into me. This was my invitation to him to stay longer and he lost no time in placing both his hands under my jacket to explore me further.

It was a wonderful feeling and never had I felt more like a woman than at this moment in time. As he raised his arms further he fondled my breasts and I wished that they had been real, to feel his fingers on my nipples. But he was not distracted.

As we paused we both smiled and he complimented me on my kissing. I replied, observing that he had been the chief kisser on this occasion, and we laughed again. He was such a cool guy and I was happy standing there in his arms.

I was pleased that I had chosen to wear Lipfinity lipstick as by now any normal lipstick would have been trashed. The adverts claimed that it would survive kissing, and it clearly does, I thought to myself.

I told him that he had made my day; my year actually, and he responded with "Ditto" which I thought was sweet, even if it were a lie.

We kissed again and placing both hands on my bum he pulled me toward him and for the first time I became aware of the bulge in his pants and somehow it shocked me. I had been too engrossed in his kiss and his company to even consider the fact that he may have a penis down there somewhere.

Georgia of course had never been anywhere near any penis but her own!

"My oh my," I said, "I think you need to go and relieve yourself," and gestured to his crotch.

"Ignore it," he said, "it always misbehaves."

We both laughed and it was clear that he wasn't pressing for anything other than the kiss.

"I feel guilty," I said, "having had that effect on you, but also very proud!"

He complimented me again, saying how classy I was, how sexy I looked in my business suit and what good company I was. I blushed at every compliment but soaked them up so that I could recall them again some time later.

We had been in the car park for getting on for an hour I guess and, being fairly late in the evening, there were very few people around.

Without considering the consequences, or where it would lead, I felt the front of his trousers and easily found the outline of his cock. Nothing was said between us, but I could tell his heart rate was up. I walked him around to the other side of my car, away from enquiring eyes and we embraced again.

My brain was in a mad frizz as I was scared and excited as to where this could lead, and simultaneously trying to be sensible and thinking of safe sex, the fact that I hadn't cleaned myself out, and wondering too what sex position he would like me in! My head was all over the place but I quickly decided that I was not going to have sex in a car park, not for my first time.

But I also decided that Georgia needed to take at least one step further in her bid to experience life as a woman.

I unzipped his fly and reached in to feel his cock through his pants, but in order to extract it I was going to have to undo his belt, which I did. Whilst all this was going on he was checking out my body and moved one hand to raise my skirt hem. "Oh my," he said, "stockings!" and I could see by the glint in his eyes that this was a passion of his. "Now there's something one doesn't see every day," he said, and we both smiled.

For the first time in her life Georgia felt the warm skin of a guy's cock. It sprang out of his pants as I pulled it clear. It was much bigger than mine and I felt my heart almost stop. As I fondled it gently he lifted my skirt to reveal my suspenders attached to my favourite black corset and my lace knickers. As we kissed again he reached inside to find my cock and balls neatly tucked away. It was only at this point that I knew for sure that he knew for sure that I was a TGirl. He had been such a gent.

I pulled back from his kiss and asked if he minded, gesturing toward my crotch. He simply said "You are who you are. Fabulous. Sexy. Classy. Gorgeous, and seriously hot. So what else matters?"

Fair enough," I said, and we re-engaged.

As we explored each other's bodies we could have been anywhere, and if someone had parked next to us I don't think we would have noticed. Georgia was having an experience for her first time, and it was lovely.

I knew that a woman would be expected to bring him off but I had never been there before, and I pondered if I should use my hands or my mouth.

He was enormous by now and pre-cum was oozing furiously and I knelt to become face to face with a real live, warm, leaking, muscular cock.

So I closed my mouth around his cock and decided that I was going to try my very best to enjoy giving head. I had watched plenty of porn films but had rarely received a blow job as a guy, and had never cum directly as a result of one.

And so I worked on his cock with my tongue and my lips and hearing him moan made me more enthusiastic and try even harder to make him cum. After some time, he said he was going to cum and I pulled away but held him tight, pumping him firmly until he came; a huge white spurt of cum shooting a half metre onto the tarmac. I pumped him until he was dry, licked him clean and tucked him back into his pants.

"That was my first time," I said as I stood up.

"Jesus," he said, "God knows what you'll be like after you have practised!" which was a lovely thing to say, I thought.

He reached for my skirt hem and said he'd love to return the favour but I refused and told him that it was my dream to cum whilst being fucked, ideally without any attention being given to my cock. He was intrigued and we talked about my reasons and he said that he completely understood, which was a generous thing to say, I thought.

I explained that a lot of guys are not prepared to actually fuck a TGirl and that I was OK with this, just as long as there was one out there who would be, but only after a long warm up session, just like the one we had just experienced.

We talked for a while about our sexual desires and dreams and it was very refreshing to find someone so open. To be fair, he did offer to fuck me there and then and I still can't recall the logical argument in my head that resulted in me declining.

We kissed again and he opened the buttons on my blouse and pulled it loose from my skirt. He then surprised me by lifting out my silicone boobs and placed them on the bonnet of the car, lifting his finger to my lips to prevent me from objecting.

He continued to kiss me, our tongues exciting each other and he undid my bra. He then lowered himself and sucked one nipple as he kneaded the other. I nearly fainted. This is exactly what I had told him really turned me on and he had not only listened but decided to make my dream come true.

Ever since first taking hormones my nipples had been extra sensitive, sometimes being so sensitive simply rubbing past something could give me a quick high.

This time it was me who moaned and squirmed until completely unexpectedly I came in a way that I had never come before. My whole body shook and my knees turned to jelly. I was hot and sweaty and lay back against the car with my head back and my long hair in tassels over the roof. Georgia had just had her first proper orgasm and was overwhelmed. He kissed my ears, my neck and my breasts and explored between my legs whilst I offered no resistance whatsoever. If he had decided to fuck me at that time I would simply have let him, no question.

And so, when I recovered, we tidied up, chatted for a few minutes and went our own ways. Over the next few weeks I recalled many times the events of that evening, and sometimes wondered if it had just been a dream.

It had been a tough week away having spent far too much time away in hotels and at airports, and the weather was appalling as I drove home from Heathrow. It was late and due to the weather I had put on some leggings and a smock top for the drive. I wore my usual black patent heels which somehow made this simple outfit more sexy. I had been able to do my makeup before I left and wore large loop earrings. This was all topped off with a pink cardigan.

The drive was terrible and the roads were sometimes close to being flooded and so progress was slow. I was tired and stopped the first time on the M4 just for a break and to use the loo. I had a small can of energy drink in the car to help keep me alert.

Several hours later I pulled into the car park in Bridport for my usual final stop and felt myself relax as I stopped the engine and switched off my lights. It was still pouring with rain.

As I sat and considered if I should use the loo once more I was so tired that I was close to dozing off.

As I contemplated the rest of the drive home I was suddenly awoken with a start as someone tapped loudly on the window.

As I dropped the window and let the rain in I was met by a guy's face dripping with water. "Hi," he said, "remember me?"

As my brain worked overtime I said "Hi" back at him and in that second added "It's Steve, isn't it?" "How could I forget?"

How could I forget indeed?! This was the guy who Georgia had met here several weeks ago.

"What on earth are you doing here?" I asked and suggested he get into the car quickly before he became soaked to the skin.

As he rushed around to the passenger side and opened the door I cleared my handbag and other stuff out of the way to allow him to sit down.

"This is a surprise," I said, as he closed the door. "What brings you here, a break from this terrible drive, like me?"

He leant over and kissed me on the cheek and I leaned toward him to facilitate it, without hesitation.

"You do," he responded, "You had said that you travel every couple of weeks and so I took a chance that you may pass this way."

"Blimey," I said "That's a bit of a long shot, isn't it? I'm flattered." And I was, and blushed like mad.

He laughed and said that he had also been here two weeks ago waiting for me.

"I think you need help!" I said, and laughed.

Steve had such a great smile that sucked me in and made it impossible to do anything other than stare into his eyes. I had thought about him a lot since we met a month or more ago, and relived his kisses and his seduction of me in the car park, several times. I wondered too what it would have been like to have him fuck me in the car park. But I had been certain that I didn't want my first time to be in a car, or in the woods for that matter. It had to be somewhere warm and comfortable. It had to be special. It had to be somewhere with a bed, ideally.

We chatted like old friends and exchanged stories about our nightmare journeys that week.

"Can I kiss you?" Steve asked, without warning.

"Of course," I replied and he leant over to kiss me gently on my lips. His face was still cold from being in the rain earlier but the sensation of his kiss was just as good as it had been the last time that we met.

"Why didn't we exchange telephone numbers last time?" he asked.

"I guess I assumed it was a one off experience and that I would never see you again," I said. Somehow, at that time, it had seemed to be the sensible thing to do.

We chatted for a while longer but I was aware it was already very late, and the weather was worsening. "I am really tired," I said, "and I am getting worried about this weather. I still have to get across the moors."

Steve reached into his pocket and dangled a ring with keys on it. "I have a hotel here in Bridport," he said "I know it was more than just a little presumptuous of me, but with the forecast being as bad as it was I convinced myself that it would be a good place to stop over anyway."

I blushed and was grateful that in the darkness of the car it may not have been that visible. The thoughts ran around my head at top speed as I calculated all of the possible outcomes of this invitation. Some wonderfully enticing, and some scary.

But it was an appalling night and it would save me a risky drive, and I was tired. This was my sensible head talking.

But Georgia was one step ahead of me and clearly had dreams of a night of passion in mind!

"If you promise to behave like a gentleman, and not take advantage of me, I'd love to come back."

And so it was done. After so many years of dreaming and avoiding, and being too scared, I was about to join a real man, a genuine hunky guy with roaming hands and a real penis, in his hotel room. I must be crazy I thought, as Steve kissed me and left me car.

I followed Steve to the hotel which was only a few minutes away, near to the harbour. As Steve had already checked in I reached for my handbag, took my holdall from the boot of my car and ran to the lobby through the rain. Steve took my bag from me and I followed him up to his room.

As he unlocked the door he gestured for me to enter first, and I stepped into his room. He helped me out of my coat and hung it in the bathroom to dry out as I shook myself dry and straightened my hair, checking the mirror to make sure that I was reasonably presentable.

I watched him as he removed his coat, and admired his masculinity. He was about 6'1" I guessed, medium build and reasonably attractive. OK, so he was very attractive and for the first time I knew what it was to be attracted to a guy, and to be close to one, in a hotel room, on our own.

Fuck. What am I doing? I thought to myself.

As he turned toward me, a broad smile on his face, he complimented me again, saying that he liked my outfit. "If I'd have known I was going to meet you I would have made a bit more effort," I said.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers
12