Driving in England Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only imagine what the car must look, and sound and smell like, but I didn't care, I was totally in the thrall of this wonderful woman who had brought me far more pleasure than I could imagine ever existing, and I let loose at the moment when she thrust two intertwined fingers deep inside my steaming ass hole, while simultaneously thrusting her tongue deep, in a circular movement swabbing the interior of my pussy, then seizing my clit between her lips while scraping the rough surface of that magical tongue across my clit.

I imagine I would have deafened her with my shriek of pleasure, if my thighs had not been partially covering her ears already. My hips and thighs shook with uncontrollable release, I sobbed with inability to verbally express all I was experiencing, and Gail simply hung on until I came down from my orgasm, which seemed as though it took hours to finish, but was most likely a little less. I kept having mini-orgasms as I came back to myself. Both the degree and length of the sensations were unlike anything I had previously experienced, and I honestly believe I could have died happy then, experiencing all the delights the flesh had to offer at one time.

After a time, Gail raised up and softly kissed my chin, then my cheeks, rosy with my post orgasmic blush, then the quivering tip of my nose, then finally my lips. Her soft, full warm lips, rich with the feminine fragrance of my most intimate parts, pressed lightly to mine, inviting me to respond, but not forcing, my arching upward to seal our affair, hungering for her, more, all of Gail that she would allow me.

Somewhere in my mind I considered and marveled at the change in my perspective, from a mildly curious dabbler into the exotic nature of feminine love, into an enthusiastic initiate into yet only some of the mysteries and pleasures the Sisterhood held. I was anxious for more, as I clutched Gail to me, my cheek next to hers now, my lips inches from her ear.

"God, Gail! That was..." I paused, unable to put it all into words.

"Nice?" she giggled, kissing my cheek, then pulling back to look at me, a friend again instead of a lover.

"Uh, yeah. But better than nice. Say, heavenly. Or paradise. Or-"

"Whoah, those are pretty extreme comparisons, Celeste. Makes me think that'd be pretty hard to top a second time," Gail said, looking serious.

"Um, you'd be willing to, uh-"

Well, I paused so long on that, that Gail grinned and said, "Fuck you? Or were you going to say, 'Lick my clit and eat my pussy?' Or maybe, 'Stick your fingers up my a-'"

I hurriedly buried my face in her long hair, in the crook of her neck, inhaling her warmth and her own fragrance, so fresh and desirable to me now. I nodded my head in that safe little nest.

"All of them?" Gail asked softly, reading my mind perfectly.

"Uh huh," I whispered, kissing her downy throat. "Again and again and-"

She surprised me then, kissing me hard, her lips almost painfully pressed against mine, but I felt what was becoming a now-familiar stirring in my clitoris. "Uhh," I moaned, as she pressed her pelvis into mine, and her breasts against mine.

"Fuck, Gail, could I...do you?" I asked, shyly, my eyes fixed on hers.

"God, yes!" she said, almost instantly pulling her top over her head, her breasts in my face. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, her sweet breasts bare in my face, her nipples stiff and hard, a light brown. I could smell her light scent of perspiration from under her arms, and under her breasts, and I found it very arousing. My lips gently fastened on one of her nipples, no real taste that I could find, other than a faint salty taste, but the fragrance of her perfume, and her perspiration, and her body heat, excited me so, that I caused her to yelp with pain when I momentarily sucked too hard on her luscious tit.

"Down, girl," she giggled, though her hand cradled my head so that I could continue to suck her. My hands went to her breasts - they were so warm and soft, and exciting. So smooth and feminine, I fell in love with her breasts. I could have sucked on her all night. Gail had other ideas, though. I felt her shucking down her jeans even as my mouth stayed fixed on her nipple. Her legs were warm on mine, both of us naked now, as her panties had come down with her jeans. I groaned deep within my throat, and my fingers slid into the juncture of her thighs, immediately slipping across her wet slit, her small bush a soft puff against my palm.

"Umm, that's it baby, tickle my pussy," Gail sighed. My finger slipped inside another woman's slick vagina for the first time, but hopefully not the last. She got up on the seat on her knees, her pussy closer to my face, and the fragrance of her hot, wet slit was overwhelming in its magnificence. Cunt cream dripped down her thighs as her excitement grew even greater. Her hand on the back of my head grew even more insistent, as it was her pussy now that wanted pleasing.

My nose rubbed into her bush of curly hair, a soft pillow that held the flavor of her womanhood. My mouth began watering as the mingled perfume of musky sex, perspiration and, frankly, her ass, was for me the strongest aphrodisiac I'd ever encountered. I tentatively slipped my tongue out, and it was immediately engulfed by the slick, tight walls of her pussy. I slid inside her, deeper, trying to climb inside her unsuccessfully, and as my nose and upper lip pressed into her stiff clit, she screamed quietly, her hips shaking uncontrollably as she came, over and over.

I slowed my licking of her pussy, knowing that further stimulation might be painful. I guess I got lucky, because I picked up the pace of my cunt licking just as she recovered from her hypersensitivity, her hips rolling faster and faster against my face and mouth as her excitement grew, on her way to her second orgasm. This one would be slower, and more relaxed.

I kissed and licked her full, plump, hot labia, her sparse hairs along them tickling my lips, as most of her trimmed pubic hair was concentrated above her clit. We were both moaning and sighing, Gail from the pleasure of having me mouth her pussy, me from the joy of licking another woman's cunt, a pleasure I'd never imagined just earlier in the day.

My hands went around Gail's full, warm hips, her round ass cheeks in my palms. I couldn't believe how exciting it felt, to touch and caress another woman's naked ass. I stroked her softly, and Gail threw her head back. "Uhh," she grunted. "Fuck my ass, sweetie," she begged. Of course, I'd never had my fingers inside a woman's ass, not even my own, but, remembering how nice Gail's finger in my ass had felt, I was excited about the idea.

I stroked my fingertips inside her hot ass furrow, the valley between her round bottom cheeks so hot, steamy and moist. My fingers were wetted by a combination of Gail's perspiration, and her cream that had dripped down there, and I covered them in the sweet, creamy fluid, idly wondering how it would taste and smell back there.

I gently slipped the tip of my index finger in her pucker, marveling at the way her supple ass ring responded to my touch. As I touched her, her anus at first tightened, then loosened, as she consciously invited me inside her rectum. "Fuck, harder!" she snarled, leaning down and biting, well, nipping actually, my ear lobe, cradling my head in the crook of her arm. The sharp pain spurred me, and my slim finger slipped all the way inside her barely resisting rear entrance.

"God, yes!" she moaned, her round bottom pushing back into my hand, attempting to get more inside. Her hips were rotating slightly, too, as Gail attempted to maximize her sensations. It made it harder to keep my mouth on her pussy, but that was okay, I thought, there were so many good things there to lick and kiss, especially her swollen red clit, which was full and hard, a woman's small penis. I wanted her to fuck my mouth with it, while my tongue was doing her pussy, and my finger fucked her deep inside her magnificent, hot ass.

Gail squealed, and I did too, as the sensations overwhelmed her and pure ecstasy took over control of her conscious being. "Ungh, fuck, yes, yes, YES!" she exclaimed, her head pressed against the ceiling of the car, her hands now also pressed there, my feet still up on the headrests. Then Gail dropped one of her hands down outside of her hip, and between my legs, roughly stroking my own energized clit, making me cum in an explosion of delight, and arms and legs, as my hips bucked upward into her, my lips pressing down on her clit. She fell down back into the seat, laughing and howling in paroxysms of pure pleasure.

Her sweaty body rested against my own very sweaty body, our breasts slipping against each other, her breathing rapid in my ear as she struggled to regain her breath. "God," she said. "God," again, then kissing my ear lobe. "That was great, baby. Absolutely the best." I felt a pride at that, never having been in the position of pleasing another woman before.

"I've got to introduce you to Mar," she said.

"Who's Mar," I gasped out, my own breathing still heavy.

"My girlfriend," Gail said. "I want you to meet her, I think you'd love her."

My feelings were, to say the least, kind of confused at that point.

12