Driving in Snow Ch. 03

Story Info
Shower with Barb, Cindy Dances, Cindy.
3.7k words
4.58
16.1k
7

Part 3 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers

Chapter 3.

Thursday Breakfast.

Barbara prodded me to get up saying; "Wake up sleepy head. It's time for breakfast."

I looked up at her and smiled, then I pulled her down to me so that one of those magnificent breasts was in my face and kissed her on a nipple while my other hand played with the other one. She moaned and laughed, we both laughed. I tickled her. She said: "Now, now, I'm hungry, I need food."

We got up and I put on my bathrobe while she put on the red negligee without either the panties or the robe. This surprised me but I made no comment.

I made my way to the upstairs bathroom only to find the door closed. I knocked and Ann answered: "Just a minute." She came out, wearing the satin pajamas. We hugged and kissed softly.

I asked her if anything unusual happened about an hour after she went to bed.

She answered: "Oh my God, Yes, I felt like I was receiving a huge hug from the entire universe, soft and gentle, totally affirming. I felt so incredibly loved. Somehow, I knew that you were doing it, thank you my beloved, thank you."

We kissed again, gently, softly. After a few moments she ground her pubic region into my upper thigh. I squeezed her rear and we kissed fiercely, dancing tongues. I turned her around so that I could push my hips and growing erection against her butt while cupping a breast with one hand and exploring her lower lips with the other. After ten or fifteen seconds we broke apart and with a huge grin she said: "See you at breakfast."

I turned to enter the bathroom and Ann started to walk downstairs. I turned back and watched her walk away. I felt like I was twenty again, twenty and in love, so in love. The crazy part was I felt twenty, not twenty one - at twenty I was still a virgin.

Barb came up to use the bathroom just as I finished.

As I waited for her I found myself thinking about Ann's answer and wondering what the receiving experience would be like for my wife as well as the ladies on the list that I had no contact with in many years. I realized there was an underlying connection, a unity, of all these people. I found myself wondering why my higher self sent love to them and I wondered how it would be received.

When Barb came out I took her hand and we walked hand in hand downstairs to breakfast. My love for Barbara was every bit as intense as my love for Ann and both were magnifying my love for my wife.

We arrived in the kitchen to find the others already there. Ann had a huge smirk on her face and had even more fully "adjusted" her pajamas with the bottoms so low that the top of her pubic patch was starting to show and the top had only one button closed. Mary was again wearing a bathrobe and Cindy was again wearing a man's dress shirt, with the top three buttons open. She flashed a very pretty bosom. I hugged Cindy and by caressing her bottom discovered that she was not wearing panties. As I hugged Mary she whispered into my ear: "Remember today is Cindy's birthday and she is now at the age of consent."

I whispered back: "Mary you are unreal."

I wished Cindy a happy birthday.

When I hugged Ann she whispered: "Thank you my darling, Barb looks radiant." Barbara was radiant.

At Cindy's request we had french toast and Canadian bacon. We used real 100% pure Maple syrup. Somehow the pure maple syrup seemed symbolic. Both for purity and for sweetness. At the end of the meal the girls made a point of taking their pills.

We had finished eating but were still sitting around the table when Cindy bounded over onto my lap, sitting astride facing me. She sat down without sitting on any part of her shirt. I ran my hands up and down the outsides of her thighs before sliding them up under her shirt up her hips and back. She whispered to me: "I want to give you a massage and maybe you can give me one too." I nodded. She whispered: "After lunch." I again nodded.

I went to take a shower and Barbara joined me. We soaped each other up and both of us were fully aroused. At one point I had the shower spray on my back and she was pressing her back into me while I played with her nipples. My cock was between her thighs. She rocked her hips back, reached between her legs and pressed my organ up into her. The angle was such that it was really pressing on her G spot and she really went wild. I usually last fifteen to thirty minutes but this time I was done in less than five. We both had intense orgasms. This was very good but not nearly as wonderful as our mergings.

We hugged and talked for a while. I commented that I felt that many problems in my life just seemed to fall away after we had made love, that I understood how the universe worked much better. It seemed that we were sharing wisdom. Sharing wisdom wordlessly. She agreed.

I told her about 'my mystery girl' and asked her if she had any clue as to who it was.

She said only: "I don't know who it is, but I sense that you haven't met her yet. When you do - bed her."

I responded: "Really?"

She replied with emphases: "Yes, really!"

I asked: "Do you think she will want to?"

She responded: "You can count on it - She doesn't know it but she has been waiting for you. She has been waiting a long time for you."

She ran her hand over my chest touching my pacemaker. She asked what it was and I explained. She placed her hands over my heart with a look of intense concentration. Her hands became warm even hot. She shifted them several times. I felt wonderful, more energized than I had felt in years. Her hands started to glow a soft white. Her hands became brighter and her whole body began to glow softly. She smiled, said: "OK," lifted her hands off of my chest and kissed me gently. Her glow faded away but she still looked phenomenally happy.

She said: "You have a nice heart."

I replied: "Now."

We both smiled. I hugged her tight.

We dressed, joined the others, had another group meditation and finished the book.

Then we started one of the Tantra books. I noticed that the Tao Te Chings and the Hua Hu Ching were back on the coffee table.

We stopped so Ann and Mary could work on food.

I used the time to sit in the den and meditate.

Sitting.

Sitting wordlessly.

Sitting in awareness.

Sitting as the illusion of self and other faded away.

Sitting in the calmness.

Sitting in love. Sitting in the love.

Radiating love.

Thursday lunch.

Ann had been talking with her mother while they prepared lunch. At lunch she asked me how I would feel about her convoying with me back to South Florida so that she could check out the colleges there.

I explained that I wasn't going back to Florida but was going up to Saratoga instead. I said that I expected that my wife was on the road there already.

She said: "That's even better. So can I convoy with you there?"

I responded: "O K. - but what are you going to do?"

She replied: "Explore for a few weeks, maybe decide to stay and get an apartment. We'll see."

We talked about the nearby colleges and that even Boston was not that far away. I asked Barbara if she had toured the colleges on her list and when she said no I responded that Poughkeepsie, Northampton, and South Hadley were all reasonable drives from Saratoga.

I think that I surprised Barbara by knowing the locations of Vassar, Smith and Mt. Holyoke.

Later Cindy announced that she would dance for me and was sure that I would really enjoy it.

Cindy's dance.

After lunch we gathered in the living room while Cindy went to her room to change. She returned wearing a bathrobe. She had her mother set up an album of Tahitian music. She removed her robe to display a skirt, apparently an old cheerleading skirt, which she had cut into narrow strips to simulate a grass skirt. Unlike Barbara, she seemed totally relaxed and comfortable, with a broad smile on her face. Her breasts were high, beautiful domes, while her areola were second domes of reddish brown color. Her nipples stood out proudly. As she moved it was obvious that the only thing under the skirt was Cindy. Her ass was really beautiful.

Ann and Barbara looked at each other with raised eyebrows. The look of total surprise was obvious.

Her mother started the music and she began to dance. Her hip movement was fantastic as her hands slowly seemed to tell a story.

Her dance could have been tacky, or slutty but instead it demonstrated an innocence and purity which was breathtaking.

Part way through the dance I became aware that she had been a woman on Tahiti before there was any contact with western man. This knowing turned into a vision of a beautiful black haired girl in a grass skirt dancing by a beautiful beach. I found that I understood the story her hands were telling. The story was much more spiritual and much more subtle than people today would generally believe.

She only danced two cuts before stopping and bowing. It was incredible and we all applauded loudly.

Barbara looked quietly thoughtful. I found myself knowing that Barbara also understood the meaning of the dance. I also found myself knowing that Barbara had not been with us on Tahiti.

She put her robe back on. Before she left she said to me: "I haven't had a chance to read your massage book yet so lets postpone our massage until tomorrow."

I replied: "OK."

Ann left to start packing.

When Cindy returned, we read more of the Tantra book until it was time to get ready for dinner. Later Ann returned and joined in the reading.

Later Ann told me that she had called Dr Schmidt and that she had had a long conversation with him and he told her that he was still active in the academic physics community and could provide her with introductions, recommendations and out and out plugs at most of the really good schools. He also told her: " It was about time, you went to college."

She disagreed pointing out that if she was off at college she would not have had the insight to write the papers that she wrote. He agreed that that was probably true but now was the time for college. She promised to keep him informed as things unfolded. She thanked him again for all of his help and support.

He replied: "Students like you are what makes teaching worth while. Teaching is what makes my life worth while."

I tried my cell phone again. There was a voicemail from my wife talking about how she felt totally loved. I tried calling my wife again. Still no answer. I left another message.

Cindy's Birthday Dinner.

We had a fancy dinner in the dining room: Good china, fancy silverware, crystal goblets and linen napkins. We had roast turkey with mashed potatoes, green beans, broccoli and wine. We all dressed up. The girls all wore dresses which were more elegant than overtly sexy. It was a very exquisite meal. I managed to eat without getting gravy on my tie.

As we finished dinner Mary went to the kitchen and returned with a birthday cake. We sang "Happy Birthday" and Cindy blew out the candles with one breath. She looked at me, smiled a mischievous smile and said in a husky whisper: "I'm sure I'll get my wish."

After the meal Cindy received the birthday gifts. A very nice sweater from Ann, a cute dress from Barbara and a laptop computer from her mother. I had made her a card and gave her the books she had taken from my car. We both knew what she really wanted would come later. We all had fun.

After dinner we sat around the living room and read the rest of the Tantra book we had started earlier. We finished it about 9:00 PM. Ann, Barbara and Mary all announced that they were going to bed. After they had all moved upstairs I went around turning off lights so that the only light was from the fireplace. Cindy and I sat on the sofa together before a nice fire. I put my arm around her, she snuggled into my shoulder.

Cindy.

I asked her if she were dating at all and she explained: "No I'm not. Our high school culture is very weird. The high school is very small but has a football team which traditionally beats schools that are much larger. We often go to the state finals. The football team members think that they can do no wrong and the coach encourages them. The school administration is afraid of losing the coach and lets it all happen. All the girls, especially the cheerleaders are supposed to be at the players beck and call. In fact the cheerleaders are supposed to be the football player's private stock. I've heard enough stories from the other girls that it is clear to me that those guys are into macho games and really don't care about us. Well - I'm not having any of that."

She continued: "Ann had a whole lot of problems with those guys. Barb is second only to Ann, as the sweetest, most kind and gentle person that I know but even Barb has her limits. She was being hassled by one of them and went to the principal to complain but the principal laughed it off saying: "Boys will be boys." The jerk started putting his hands on her and finally she hauled off and slugged him. One punch knocked him out cold and ever since they leave her alone. They usually leave me alone too, but it may be that they are afraid of Barb."

I asked: "Do you know any nice guys at school?"

She replied: "A few but they are all too shy or too afraid of the football players to ask me out. Also almost all of them live at the other end of the school district, well over an hour away, and that's in good weather. The one guy who does live close has a steady girlfriend."

I pointed out to her that: "The decision to become sexually active is one of the most life changing choices that we make and that it is best made mindfully. As I said to Ann I am married, old enough to be your grandfather and am not apt to be here very often. You need to consider how you will feel a month from now as well as in the long term: ten, twenty years from now. Your sisters are heading off to college but you have another year at your high school, an environment which you describe as very dysfunctional. I may not be doing you any favor by making love with you tonight if all that does is awaken a huge sexual desire leading to incredible sexual frustration or worse yet inappropriate activities. This is not a simple question."

She responded: "I am already incredibly sexually frustrated. I've been masturbating once or twice a day for several years now. What you've done is to give me a totally different perspective on sex. I hadn't even considered the possibility of sacred sex before. From the talk I hear at school it seems most of the girls are not even coming to sex as an expression of love, far less as a sacred act. Some of the girls say that they don't really enjoy it but are doing it anyway as a way to be accepted. That seems awfully sad to me. What you are doing is giving me a new set of tools to control that frustration and giving me a standard which will make the possibility of 'inappropriate activities' far less likely. Thank you.

I also want to thank you for two thoughts in one of your books which really resonate: 'When in doubt - raise your standards.' and 'Having sex with someone you don't love is merely a dishonest form of masturbation.' Each of those thoughts will insure that the guys who think like the football players seem to don't have a chance. Again thank you."

I replied: "You're very welcome.

Cindy, you radiate a tremendous amount of sexual energy and it's different from your sisters'. Yours is lighter, much more playful. Ann started off with a reserved sort of energy which has since gone off like a volcano. Making love with Ann has caused us to become telepathic, something I have never experienced before. I don't have any details yet but Barbara and I seem to have been lovers before and in some way our making love was an honoring of that. Barb's energy is totally unlike anything I have ever experienced, otherworldly and incredibly wonderful. Beginning in her dance I found I was drawn into her eyes such that we psychically merged together. With that merging I became a conduit for the psychic energy of love and I was sending it every which way."

She smiled and said: "I know - It was wonderful."

I continued: "I've never had those experiences before or even heard of people having them. I don't know what if anything is apt to happen if you and I make love.

Your energy pulls me to be playful also in a lustful way and I'm not sure that I know how to stay in a spiritually connected space with it."

Cindy answered: "Are you sure you have to? You are so naturally spiritual, you are always looking for the spiritual component in everything, trust your own nature, wu-wei, go with the flow, we both need this, it's a real win/win. If we have to we can start using Tantric ritual to bring us back but I don't think we will have any problems if we trust our hearts and go with the flow, go with the Tao."

I thought: " It's funny - she knows my keywords. - How can I argue with that." I told her: "If I had the time we would only neck for a few weeks, pet for a few more and only then make love."

She laughed and said: "That's a wonderful thought and I know why you are suggesting it, but I don't think either of us could possibly wait that long."

I stood up and removed my jacket and tie. When I sat back down she was in my arms instantly. We necked for a while.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. I reached around and unzipped her dress. She removed my shirt and I slid the top of her dress down around her waist and removed her bra. We kissed and cuddled a bit as I played very gently with her breasts. I was feeling a little cool so I broke off the activity and went to add a log to the fire. She stood up and finished removing her dress. She was wearing a half slip and hose. I slid her slip down revealing panties over a white garter belt and stockings. She slipped her panties down with a big grin on her face and then did a slow pirouette. I applauded. She giggled. We laughed. She came over and removed the rest of my clothing.

Cindy suggested that we move right by the fire. I moved the sofa cushions to the floor while she went to the den to steal the ones from the other sofa. We spread the comforter which had been over the back of the sofa across the top of the array. We lay down on our nest, cuddled and kissed. I removed her garter belt and hose. I asked her why she used a garter belt and she said that she found pantyhose uncomfortable.

We alternated between discussing sacred sex and petting. She explained some of the ideas in the Tantra books that I hadn't read. She had some ideas and insights of her own. Some of her ideas were really ways of honoring innocence. At first I was just playing with her breasts but later it was other places too. She orgasmed very easily. Her vagina was every bit as tight as her sisters'. She had several orgasms as I stretched her enough that we could attempt actual intercourse.

When we were actually making love I found myself thinking of her as a Goddess since she was making me feel like a God. A bit of music from the musical "Flower Drum Song" flitted through my mind. Then we started to merge but it was totally different than my merging with Barbara. Barbara and I merged at the level of higher mind or even someplace higher than that. When we were having sex while merged the sex was in the background behind the union. With Cindy the merging brought the sex to the forefront and I was feeling her orgasms almost as if they were mine. Fortunately, I was not ejaculating with her orgasms. A truly bizarre phenomena occurred however: Cindy seemed to morph back and forth between herself and the Tahitian girl. Eventually we orgasmed together. We held each other in a state of profound union and went to sleep in each others arms.

I found myself knowing that we had been lovers then and that she had maintained a state of innocent playfulness her entire life. The culture there and then made that relatively easy. I found myself thinking that her mission this lifetime might be to explore living the same way in this culture. If this is the case she has chosen a very challenging dharma.

QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers
12