Driving in Snow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Then I/we were in profound connection with the divinity at the center of our being. With this connection was coming a profound awareness of the rightness of all of my life, her life, our lives, all of the sorrows as well as the joys, I/we were becoming aware of a number of past lives both together and apart and how it all intermeshed together perfectly. Awesome beauty. Tremendous healing.

Mary in particular understood the karma behind her relationships with both Jack and John and how her experiences with both of them were providing spiritual growth. She found that her anger toward both of them was gone and that she was now free to really get on with her life.

I was not surprised to find that I too had ties to both John and Jack.

She cried softly and whispered to me: "Can this be real, am I really a good person, a lovable person?"

I kissed her gently and answered: "Oh yes, yes it's real and you are a very good, very lovable person."

Around 3:00 AM I felt nature calling and went to the attached bathroom. When I returned the light was back on and Mary was spread eagled in the bed grinning at me. I thought: 'Like daughter, like mother.' This time the act was very relaxed, very gentle, very slow, and oh so loving.

She whispered: "I'd forgotten how good it could be, and this was a whole lot better. Jack and I fucked. John and I had sex. You, my gallant knight and I, we made love, we shared the sacred fire. I'm glad I waited for you."

At one point I woke up to find myself aware that I was again connected with Cindy and that she was masturbating. We were both aware of the connection and she was embarrassed. I let her know that it was OK. I enjoyed her orgasm, then I fell back asleep.

Mary woke me up with her mouth around my cock. She alternated between playing with the head with her tongue and deep throating me. When I came she swallowed it all. I told her that: "That's the best oral I've ever had." I did not mention that I had very little experience with fellatio.

She said: "Some things are like riding a bicycle, once you learn how you never forget."

As we started down to breakfast she asked me if I liked anal. I responded that I had never tried it and she replied that: "My ass is yours if you want it."

I asked: "Do you like it that way?"

She replied: "Yeah, It's really nice, once in a while."

I found myself thinking that I had never imagined that a woman would offer me that, especially when she was in the process of reclaiming her innocence. In a very weird way it seemed to actually be part of the process, part of putting the 'fuck slut' thing behind her. She wanted even anal sex to be sacred. I knew that she would be able to make it sacred. I also knew that this was something that probably was best put off to the far future.

I also found myself thinking that Mary had been thoroughly battered emotionally by both Jack and John and while she had started to heal, she had a long way to go. Still as Lao Tzu said: "The journey of a thousand mile begins with a single step."

I felt happy to have been able to help provide a step.

I was also happy to have spent a night with such a wonderful woman.

She wished that she could come to me as a virgin. In a funny way- she did.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers