Driving in Snow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Ann looked at Barb and Cindy who both nodded and then she left the room, returning a minute later with a crystal goblet of water. The psychic connection was intense as we each took a sip.

Later Ann and Cindy went back to their rooms and Barbara and I went to sleep together.

Sometime in the middle of the night I was awakened by Barb singing softly. The song was in a language that I did not recognize, although it may well have been Sanscrit. I found images of swirling color and bright white, almost like a flame, dancing before my eyes lighting the totally darkened room. Then I found we were again merging together. The merging lasted a long time and was just as blissful as the other occasions. I found myself knowing that we could make the merging connection by telephone.

When we awoke the next morning she said to me: "Don't worry - I remember the song." She knew what it would do also.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers