Driving in Snow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

I put my hands together and bowed low.

We talked about this for a while. Slowly the conversation drifted to Tantra.

I pointed out that: "Tantra is ultimately about using sensation to move past sensation. As wonderful as Tantric sex is eventually we need to let it fall away but that we should not try to get past it by force of will. Instead when we, as personality, become sufficiently integrated with the upper parts of our being, it will cease to be important. Eventually it will just fall away effortlessly.

The love that we have shared this week is centered in a place which is beyond space and time and thus it is really permanent but our personalities are not permanent nor are our experiences. We need to remember the Buddha's first noble truth, life is suffering, likewise the Buddha taught that life is transient, impermanent."

We talked about this for a while.

At one point we were taking a bathroom break and Ann disappeared into her room. She returned a few minutes later having gone on line, found and printed a photo of an apple blossom which she proceeded to cut out and pin to her hair.

When I saw this my heart sang.

I took her hand, she came to me and we kissed tenderly. I continued to hold her hand in mine, moving them behind her back as I squeezed her body to mine. Our mouths opened, our tongues met, our tongues danced. Ann was my whole world - everything else faded away. I was aroused. She was aroused. I repositioned my growing erection to be between our bellies. Our telepathic link reformed. My passion was feeding her passion. Her passion was feeding mine. Our arousal spiraled upward and upward. Finally we orgasmed together.

Barbara, Cindy and Mary applauded as I spurted semen all over Ann's belly. We barely noticed the applause.

Ann and I both felt totally drained. We collapsed onto the sofa.

I was amazed at what had just happened. I'd never even come close to having an orgasm just necking before.

Barbara grabbed a tissue box and proceeded to clean us up. We ignored her.

I kissed Ann on the hand. We just looked into each other's eyes. Pure love given and given, received and received.

We were all quiet for several minutes. Words were unnecessary, words were not possible.

We kissed softly and then we returned our attention to the room. It felt like Barbara, Cindy and Mary had just appeared out of nowhere.

Barbara, Cindy and Mary all seemed to know just how special this event really was.

I picked up my camera and shot several pictures of Ann with the simulated apple blossom in her hair. Her expression was pure magic.

We resumed our previous conversation right where it had been left off. This slowly morphed into a discussion about the future.

I said that: "Being here is like being at the top of a tall mountain, an incredible high. I'm amazed how it has lasted. Whenever I have been in a place of profound mystical connection it has seemed so obvious and so natural that I assumed it would now be that way from then on. However, I always found that instead of stepping onto some mythical high plateau, I would be at the top of the high hill on a roller coaster, heading down. Maybe this time will be different and we will walk together onto that high plateau but it is more likely that we will ride the roller coaster down. If that happens, remember: there are other mountains, higher mountains on the other side of the valley and even if it sometimes seems that we are slogging through a swamp, we will eventually reach that next mountain."

We discussed my going home and I said: "When I get home I will talk about what happened here with my wife. I see two possible outcomes: either our marriage will become much stronger, better, more loving and happier or it will end. I don't know which. If you pray for me please pray for: 'the best outcome for all concerned' rather than any particular outcome."

I said: "There was something strange in using the word 'home' to describe my place of residence since in a profound way this is also my home and you are also my family."

Mary burst into tears as she reached over to pull me in for a big hug. We all knew these were tears of joy.

I then talked about how I found that I loved my wife more than ever and how being here had taught me a great deal about how to love.

I paused as I found waves of love flowing through me. This time it was all flowing to my wife. The Wells girls all seemed to know what was happening and seemed to be adding even more love to the package.

I said that I found a new level truth in something I had written years before: "The choice is never really whom to love. - The choice is only to love at all."

We discussed this for a while.

Bedtime

I was asked where I wanted to sleep tonight, my last night here and I looked at Mary and said: "With you." She began to cry again, as we hugged. Again she squeezed me so tight it was painful. I didn't mind, I knew the healing that was happening. So did the girls.

I shared a big hug with each girl in succession. Each was very powerful, very moving, very loving.

Mary and I walked up the stairs, arm in arm. As we went she asked me: "Matt -honey, How many times did you come today?"

I replied: "Four."

She stopped, kissed my cheek and said: "I hope we can make love again, but if you can't I will be disappointed but not upset."

I kissed her cheek and said: "Thank you dear one, but I can give you an orgasm or two regardless."

She smiled.

She went into her bathroom while I went to the main one. Barbara joined me, also preparing for bed. I shaved and did my teeth. As I finished, Barb said: "I'm going to really miss sharing a bathroom with you."

I replied: "That's not all I'm going to miss."

She beamed as she replied: "That goes without saying."

We kissed and hugged. We both squeezed each other tightly. It was like we were trying to become one physically. God, she felt good. I felt tremendously energized, recharged as it were. Finally she sighed and we separated. I took her hand, bowed over it and kissed it.

As I was leaving the room she smiled and said: "I remember the song, our song."

I gave her a thumbs up.

I entered Mary's bedroom and we kissed and hugged. She moved me to her bed and proceeded to do fascinating things with her mouth. I was fully erect in no time and she mounted me and rode with abandon. She was having her third orgasm when I had mine. We began to spoon. She made happy, contented sounds. I certainly felt contented. We fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up around three AM with a full bladder. I slipped out of bed and headed into the bathroom. When I finished and reentered the bedroom. Mary had lighted a candle and was on her hands and knees on the bed. She pointed to a bottle of olive oil on the night table and asked sweetly: "Would you like to try my ass.?"

I said: "Yes, I would."

I picked up the bottle, noting that it was labeled 'extra virgin,' and started rubbing it around and inside her opening. Then I coated my shaft and slowly entered her. She let out an immediate moan, and began wiggling in a wonderful way. We both had intense orgasms. I went into the bathroom to wash myself off and returned to her arms. She kissed me and whispered: "That was so good."

We were asleep again within minutes.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers