Driving in Snow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Connie said: "You don't know all of it. Barbara was going to have dinner at my house but suddenly she got a far away look in her eyes and said: 'I need to go home.' I asked her why and she said; 'I don't know, I only know it's important.' She then, knowing how their driveway drifts, called Ann to have her plow the drive."

I blew a kiss to Barbara.

She put her hands together and bowed to me. I repeated the gesture.

Connie asked Barbara: "How did you know?"

Barb replied; "I don't know. I just did and the message was very strong, very insistent."

Barb continued, looking at Connie: "There is more synchronicity here. You, in giving me the belly dancing costume and the negligee, were helping to set all of this up. When you gave them to me I figured there was no way I would ever wear either of them. That just was not who I was, and yet I did wear them and it was important to what happened that I did. Thank you so much for them."

Connie smiled then replied: "I really didn't think you would wear the negligee but you know that I can be a bit of an imp and I thought that it would be a neat way of teasing you. That we would both get a laugh out of it, as we did. In the case of the belly dancing costume, I guess that I was afraid to dance for some guy alone but I was secretly hoping that we would someday dance together for some future boyfriends. I never imagined that anything like this could happen."

She paused, then said: "Look at us now - Isn't this so wonderful. Who would have thought a week ago that we would all be siting around like this, that any, far less all of what happened, would happen."

Connie had her 'cat ate the canary' grin on her face as she stroked my shaft, looked deep into my eyes and said: "Who could have imagined it."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

I then leaned back and said: "Another piece of the puzzle is my finding the bookstore a week ago. When I checked into the motel, the clerk had an Indian accent, so I bowed and said: 'Namaste.' He was very pleased and asked about my knowing the word. I explained some of my background and he told me about the bookstore. Some of the books I found turned out to be important here."

I paused then said: "This is a massive confirmation of something that I have believed for a long time, notably that everyone who is significant in our lives is someone who we have known before and we can literally grow up anywhere in the world and the law of synchronicity will work to bring us together at the right time.

Continuing: "There is synchronicity all over the place: Ann and Dr. Schmidt, the cheerleading coach, the fact that this house has an oversized shower, the big picture window in the living room, Connie and Barb being born on the same day in the same place, Connie being here, the time of my arrival with respect to Cindy's birthday, all sorts of stuff."

Connie said: "Amen."

She paused, then continued: "Why does it work like that?"

I replied: "Part of the answer is karma. We come together to resolve karma. Remember we have merit, good karma, as well as bad karma if we want to characterize it that way."

Connie replied: "Please talk some more about karma."

I continued: "Karma is much more subtle than most people think. It is and it isn't debts and credits, actions and consequences, good and bad. Especially it isn't good and bad. The Buddhist idea is more skillful and unskillful rather than good and evil. It is not rewards and punishments, although it may seem that way when you are in the middle of a karmic drama, nor is it fate. Likewise it is not imposed by some external God. I tend to mostly see it as upsetting a balance and restoring that balance. Sometimes it is just allowing things to return to balance. Karma sets the stage but we choose how to respond."

Barbara came in here saying: "One thing that is often missed is the extent to which a loving answer, sometimes just a kind answer is generally appropriate."

I said: "Another part of the picture is dharma, as I like to use the word. We make an agreement with the universe to accomplish certain things in a lifetime. The essence is aware of this but generally the personality is not. The essence will give hints to the personality as feelings and we sometimes call the hints intuitions. When we are really getting it right the essence will reward the personality with feelings of bliss. Many times, in fact usually, these tasks require multiple players and these players find each other. Synchronicity supports this. Still we are always free to totally ignore all of this. Sometimes we get multiple chances synchronistically, sometimes not. If, for example, I had driven by on the interstate it would still might have been possible that the plow might have done your road sooner, the local news might have had a story about the conference I would have been at and Ann might have decided to attend. Again maybe or maybe not. Synchronicity sets it up but it does not force. Still, we often will meet those we need to work with."

Ann jumped in saying: "It is definitely true of all of us. We do indeed have a mission to perform together. Our getting together is not accidental. Our loving together is not accidental either."

Mary asked: "Do you have any details?"

Ann replied: "Not yet but it will become apparent as it unfolds. If we knew we might try to force it and that would spoil it. We need to trust the process."

Barbara nodded.

Connie thanked Ann for the past lives book and said that she found reading some of her stories difficult but interesting. She said that she only read a few and then flipped through the book reading some others. She said one story brought her to tears.

We asked which.

She replied: "A french girl named Suzanne. She and Pierre had been sweethearts from childhood, innocently loving. She was engaged to Pierre as he went off with Napoleon to fight in Russia . He told her not to worry because he intended to be very careful, not be a hero, in fact he said that he didn't intend to kill anybody and thought that by having that attitude that God would surely protect him. She promised to wait for him. She also told him that if he needed the company of a woman during his army service, she would understand. He objected but she reiterated her position. He went off to war. He never returned. She waited the rest of her life, turning away numerous suitors. She was a very beautiful woman, even into old age and had sufficient family wealth to be considered a real catch. Some of the attention was aimed at marriage, some at less formal relations, but she always said: "I'm saving my virginity for Pierre." She died at ninety two, a virgin."

She continued: "Pierre was just as loyal to her. When other soldiers in his unit would go to visit the prostitutes, he would always refuse to go along. He was truly appalled when French soldiers would rape Russian women. He always tried to be careful but one day his unit came under artillery fire and he was hit by a load of grapeshot. There wasn't enough left to identify if anyone had cared to bother. He kept his word in never firing at anyone and even though he had not promised her that he would stay celibate, he died a virgin just like his beloved would later do."

"Suzanne's best friend was a psychic who knew when Pierre died and relayed a message from him to her to the effect that she was freed from her promise to wait for him and should marry, be happy and have lots of children. Suzanne refused to believe her friend."

Barbara placed her hand over Connie's which caused Connie to look her way, Barbara then looked deep into Connie's eyes and said: "You kept your word, you did wait for Pierre."

Connie exclaimed: "What!?!"

Barb replied: "Don't you see: You were Suzanne and Matt was Pierre, while I was your psychic friend."

Connie went: "Oh my God, Are you sure?"

Barbara nodded, then she took Connie in her arms for a hug.

Connie sobbed for a moment, breathed a long sigh and said: "Wow."

She took a couple of deep breaths, then said; "This is just so unreal," then broke into a broad smile and concluded: "but it is real.".

I found that I knew Barbara was right and I wondered why I didn't see it sooner.

Barbara released her and Connie turned to me and said: "Thank you for coming back to me."

We kissed passionately. Pure love exchanged.

Connie said: "This really is your Taoist farmer story, writ large."

We discussed all the synchronicities involved. Later the discussion became more broad.

I pointed out: "This really drives home for me just how incredibly interconnected our lives actually are."

Connie commented: "Still it seems like a miracle."

Cindy answered: "Matt says miracles happen when we allow them to."

We talked a while longer. Finally we reached a good stopping point.

I suggested that we all hold hands for a moment of silence. We allowed the moment to last several minutes and the chi flow and the love flow was terrific. I, for one, felt rejuvenated and loved, very loved.

When we stopped Connie said: "Wow."

I decided that 'Wow' was her trademark word.

Mary looked up at the clock and exclaimed: "Oh, my gosh, you girls are going to be late for school."

Barb responded: "Mom, we're the honors students the principal will cut us some slack."

Connie said: "I'll just say that I had some car trouble," as she reached down to stroke my manhood again.

Ann reached for her pills and said: "Let's not forget these."

Mary nodded: "Especially now."

The others took their pills also and Ann dropped hers into her purse.

Connie said: "I suppose I'd better start taking them too."

We stood, I hugged each of them in turn, starting with Ann. These hugs were the most powerful of my entire visit.

Ann and Barbara started to load the dishwasher, Cindy moved the butter and maple syrup to the refrigerator while Mary moved the pans to the sink.

Saying Goodbye to Connie.

Connie looked at me with very sweet eyes, blinked her eyelashes seductively, and said: "I have another condom in my purse... do you suppose..."

I glanced at Mary who was nodding, as were Ann and Barbara. Cindy had a big grin on her face.

I nodded to Connie.

Cindy then asked: "What kind of car trouble?"

Barb chuckled and replied: "The driver was overheated."

Connie answered: "You've got that right."

We all laughed. Then she reached for her purse.

We headed upstairs, arm in arm. She said: "I'm ready. I've been ready since before I got here. God am I ready."

We used the guest bedroom. She was right - she was really ready. We alternated between missionary and astride. She thought that was really neat.

I found something interesting: we did not have any overtly psychic phenomena happening like the flame, instead I was feeling a profound sense of being loved and being loving in return. It was subtle but overwhelming.

As we shifted back to an astride position she began to do a shimmy. We didn't last long. We both had really intense orgasms. We lay there afterwards both panting from the exertion. I looked at her and said: "Wow."

We both laughed. We kissed softly, tenderly.

We were silent for a while. I stroked her cheek with a finger.

I said: "Thank you for waiting for me."

She replied: "Thank you for coming back to me."

We kissed again. I ran my finger up and down her cheek as I stared into her eyes. Again, they were pools of melted chocolate.

She whispered: "I'm gonna miss you."

I replied: "I'm going to miss you too. Don't worry we will be together again somehow, sometime, somewhen."

She asked: "Somewhen?"

I smiled and said: "This lifetime or another."

She smiled: "OK. I like that."

I sighed, looked at my watch and said: "You do need to get to school."

She sighed and nodded. Then she kissed me again, passionately, she pulled me tight to her as we let our tongues dance.

Then she relaxed and with a look of pure sadness said: "I know."

We got up, she walked across to the bathroom and wiped herself down with a wet washcloth. I watched her, thinking: 'God - she is beautiful - inside and out - body and soul.'

She returned, dropped to her knees, removed the condom, tossed it into the wastebasket and proceeded to take me into her mouth. I had been losing my erection but she was starting to bring it back when she stopped. She kissed the tip and said: "The thought of doing this to Paul was totally disgusting but I just love doing this to you. Why is that?"

I took her hands to help her stand and answered: "You just said the key word - Love."

She smiled and responded: "That's it."

We walked downstairs together.

I said: "Now, be open to other lovers. You have other soul mates."

She smiled and said: "Oui Pierre. I will allow the miracles."

Barbara, Ann and Cindy had all dressed. Barbara was wearing her silk blouse, with a bra, and slacks. Cindy was wearing a white top and a skirt which went to her knees. Ann was wearing a bulky sweater and slacks and carrying things out to her car. She jiggled just enough that I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Mary was still nude. Connie started to dress. I hugged each of them. Both Barbara and Cindy cried, so did I.

When Connie was dressed, I took about a dozen shots of her, all my other photos of her were belly dancing or nudes.

She hugged me again, clinging tightly. Finally we released and she said: "OK girls lets go. Barbara, Cindy and Connie pulled on their coats, gathered books and purses and headed out the door. I waved as the car backed out of the drive.

I took Mary in my arms for another hug. As we hugged I told her: "You can be very proud of your daughters. They are each amazing. Good people inside and out. Their mother is also amazing and a good person inside and out."

She began to cry and said: "This week has been the first time in my adult life that I felt like a good person, like I was a lovable person. I knew that my children loved me, but kids are supposed to do that regardless. Thank you- thank you for so much.

Thank you too for making love with me. You have no idea how much I missed that part of life."

She paused, then continued: "Yet, I waited a thousand years to share myself sexually with you and when it finally happened, it was the sharing not the sex that really mattered. Again thank you."

She paused again.

She sighed then continued: "But mostly I thank you for making the spiritual world real for me. I'd read all the books and it was sort of real, but not really, not fully real. At the time I thought it was real. Now it is much more fully real - and I see love all around. The desert has turned into a garden and that garden is in full bloom. Thank you - thank you."

We stood hugging for a long time. Finally we released and I went to get dressed. I found that even the last hole in my belt ws too loose. I took the belt to Mary and asked her if she had a leather punch.

She laughed and replied: "Is this a working farm? Of course I have a leather punch."

She then went to the front closet, put on a winter coat and went out to the barn to get it. She added three holes to my belt.

I finished getting dressed and Mary did likewise.

All the while Ann was loading her car. It was a good thing she had a large SUV. She was filling it.

I thought: "She's made up her mind. She will get an apartment."

I copied the last pictures into my laptop. Then I went and finished my packing. That didn't take long. Loading my car was easy.

Then I sat and petted Samantha for a long time. She purred very loudly. That felt good too.

Finally Ann was ready.

She moved the tractor out into the drive. I backed my car out and she re-parked the tractor. She brought her car out also. Then we went inside to say good bye to Mary.

I visited the bathroom one last time. Ann entered just as I finished and said: "One more thing - We need twenty strokes."

We did our twenty strokes and our telepathic link was fully formed.

Then we went and said our good byes to Mary. The hugs were delicious.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12