Driving in Snow Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

We kissed gently.

She whispered: "That was so wonderful."

We were silent for a minute. I continued to stroke her body tenderly. She stroked my shaft gently. I was painfully erect.

She said: "What do you want to do now?"

I replied: "I suppose I should go wake up Barbara. We can have a shower together later."

Connie responded: "Ummm OK" and kissed me again.

I slipped out of bed with Connie and headed next door. I found Ann not Barbara. Gave her a big kiss and she kissed me twice, once on the mouth and once on the tip of my phallus before she pointed me in the right direction. Entering the right bedroom, I lit a candle on the dresser. Then I slipped into bed with Barbara, making waves as I did. She bounced up and down and slowly started to wake up.

She said: "I think I like this tradition."

We kissed gently at first and then deeply. She moaned. She started caressing me all over. I reciprocated. She started to pant as I massaged her breasts. Finally she moved flat and pulled me onto her. She guided me into a very well lubricated yoni. We rapidly had the bed sloshing overtime. We adjusted our speed to the natural resonance of the bed. She loved it.

I was not able to hold myself in position to look into her eyes so she did the next best thing: she started singing 'the song.' It worked both ways: We were merging psychically and I was sending love energy to all the women in my life just like I had done before. This was every bit as wonderful as our first time. We both had powerful orgasms and like before it was almost like an anticlimax compared to the psychic merging.

We lay there for about five minutes, exhausted, trying to catch our breaths. I was still inside and Barb was squeezing me in a way that was trying to pull me in deeper.

We moved to the living room. Connie joined us grinning from ear to ear. She gave me a really nice hug and asked: "You make me feel so loved. How do you do that?"

I replied: "I don't know - it just happens sometimes."

I sat in the middle of the sofa with one on each side and turned on the TV, flipping to a channel that would have the local weather. They leaned into me. I was able to wrap each arm around their necks in such a way that I ended up with a breast in each hand. I squeezed and played with nipples while we waited for the weather report. This was fun too. The forecast came on: nice day.

I said: "Anyone for breakfast?"

Two nods.

We headed for the kitchen. I said: "We have orange juice, eggs, but no bacon, pancake makings, hot cereal and several different kinds of cold cereal.

They both wanted OJ and cold cereal. We moved the food and dishes to the dining table and sat down to eat. Ann joined us.

I said: "It's still nice to be in the bosom of my family."

They all stuck out their chests and we all laughed. I leaned over and kissed Ann on a nipple and then did the same for Connie.

I then looked across the table at Barb and said: "Don't worry. You'll get yours too."

She stuck her chest out even further, grinned and replied: "I'm sure."

Ann headed off to get dressed. She had an early meeting with the head of the philosophy department.

After breakfast I got out some road maps and showed Barbara the route to Smith and Mount Holyoke. Barb said: "We will use the GPS in the SUV anyway."

I said: "That's probably a good idea."

I ended up taking two showers, both were a lot of fun. Both girls can be very passionate, especially when soaped up. Connie and I ended up making love again in the shower. Life is good.

We sat around for about one half hour talking about inconsequential things. We shared glorious hugs before getting dressed.

The girls took off on their college tours and I drove home.

My wife greeted me with a big smile: "Did you have sex with Barbara again this morning?"

I answered: "Yes and I was radiating love again."

She replied: "You sure were. I keep thinking I should be mad about you doing this but I find I can't get mad, it is just too wonderful."

I commented: "Every time I make love with one of these girls I find that I love you more and more. Don't know how, not even sure why, but the effect is very real and it is all about spiritual growth, spiritual growth for everyone involved. The world seems like a better place after I am with Barbara, whether we are sexually engaged or not. "

We hugged.

She went on to talk about what she was dreaming last night. In a weird way it tied into Connie and I being together.

We talked about this. Our conversation slowly morphed into her sharing some of her recent spiritual insights. It morphed further into what the kids were doing. We talked until lunch time. We both fixed lunches and ate together.

My wife then went for her afternoon nap and I loaded my camera, all my lenses and my studio lighting kit into the car and drove back to the office.

I carted all the equipment into the small conference room and assembled the light-stands, attached the strobes, soft-box and umbrella and otherwise set it all up. I closed the blinds and the drapes. Complete privacy.

Then I went back to work on invention disclosures.

Ann called and asked me to put the roast in the oven.

Ann arrived about 5:30. The girls were a few minutes later.

Again there was a race to undress. Very nice hugs followed.

Barb and Connie filled us in on their campus tours. All three colleges were attractive. The discussion continued during dinner preparation and our actual dinner. Ann filled us in on what was happening with her.

These discussions came to a natural end.

I said: "I've brought in my studio lighting."

Connie asked: "What's that."

I replied: "Strobe lamps used in a photographic studio."

Connie then said: "Can I pose?"

I responded: "Of course. You all can. Why do you think I brought them in."

Ann said: "Shall we? Lead the way."

Photography.

We all moved to the small conference room. None of the girls were familiar with this type of equipment so I took time to explain what was what and the basics of glamor lighting. Ann commented that she wished Cindy was here.

I shot nudes for about an hour. The girls were having fun. Ann and Barbara continued to flow naturally from one great pose to another. Connie had to work at it but I still got many wonderful pictures of her.

Towards the end of the nude shoot Barbara started clowning around. She got Connie and Ann clowning too. More great pictures.

I suggested that they get dressed. Still more great pictures. Barbara and Connie both wished they had packed more and different clothing for this trip. I said that they should not worry about it - we can take lots more in the fall. Connie decided that she needed to work on her wardrobe.

I copied the pictures into my laptop. Then I brought the computer upstairs and cabled it to the TV. The girls all watched the slide-show. As we went through the pictures I would move the pictures that we felt were of lower quality to a different file and copy those we thought were exceptionally good into still a different file.

We then did the same thing with the pictures I took at the Wells home.

When I showed the first picture of blood running down Connie's thigh she began to cry. It was clear they were tears of joy. She came over, sat on my lap, kissed me passionately and said: "Thank you, thank you." I hugged her tight, then caressed her softly.

Barbara's turn.

Barb and I took a shower together. Great fun as always. Barbara just gets more and more passionate. I brought her to orgasm using one finger inside and my thumb on her clit. We dried each other off and finished our preparations for bed. Somehow this felt like old home week. I love this girl.

We used the normal king size bed. Barb began by caressing me all over, sort of a massage. She is a girl of many talents. I caressed her as well, bringing her close to orgasm.

Then she piled up the pillows and had me move to my back with my head supported. She mounted me astride, staring into my eyes. Her's rapidly became the liquid fire again as she did amazing things with her pelvis. That soon became secondary as we psychically merged again. I began to transmit love again to the full cast with a higher intensity than ever before. It all felt so incredibly good. We came to orgasm together and just kept going. I was never able to do that before. We finally stopped after our second orgasms.

She moved flat against my body and we rolled sideways, still engaged. We kissed softly. No words were spoken. No words were possible. Love was in the air. We dropped off to sleep.

Friday.

The next morning we made love again but it was just normal sex. I stopped before my orgasm and went to wake Connie. Connie thought this was much better than any old alarm clock. I had to agree.

I was starting to feel that I was neglecting Ann. I went into her bedroom. She was about half awake. I took her in my arms and kissed her. We kissed gently, no tongue action, just gentle kisses. Then an amazing thing happened. Our telepathic link re-formed. She knew how much I loved her and I knew how much she loved me. Bliss.

She said: "Let's have breakfast."

This morning we had french toast. Real maple syrup. It was good.

Barbara and Connie left to tour Vassar. Ann and I worked on disclosures.

Barbara and Connie returned in mid afternoon.

The girls had stopped at a mall on the way back. It had a Victoria's Secret store. They purchased some 'interesting' clothing. More photography. We had fun. Then the clothing came off.

Again I did a slide-show. That was fun too.

Ann decided that she needed to do some clothes shopping.

I asked: "Why? I like what you're wearing now."

She came over and stuck a breast in my eye. I moved it to my mouth and kissed it.

She said: "I'm barefoot. Next you will want me pregnant."

I replied: "You may decide to go there some time in the future but that is definitely not part of my immediate plans."

We kissed again.

Afterwards we sat around for some deep discussions about the nature of the spiritual journey. Barbara had some interesting insights on what was happening on the world scene. She presented a very optimistic view, with much more energy in the system, much faster change. More and more people are waking up.

We broke for dinner.

After dinner I called my wife. We had a long chat about my radiating love. She decided that she liked the idea of my sleeping with Barbara and wanted me to do it as often as possible.

Then we talked about our plans for the next day. She would join us for a drive up into the Adirondack mountains.

We sat around discussing radiating love. I still did not understand it but found it fascinating. We talked for hours. We still did not draw any real conclusions.

Connie again .

Connie and I took a bath together in the Jacuzzi tub. She really liked my washing her breasts so I ended up doing that over and over. We alternated between being playful and passionate. We were having fun.

When we had dried each other off, she dropped to her knees and took my shaft into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip and then took me deeper. She tried various variations. It was clear to me that she was experimenting, seeing what worked. She tried to deep throat me but started to gag. She stroked the base with her hand as she played with the tip. Some more experimentation. Then she tried deep throat again. She took me almost all the way in then bobbed in and out. I was nearing orgasm and stopped her before I came.

She asked: "How did I do?"

I replied: "Wonderfully."

She grinned. We hugged. Then moved to the bedroom. We had the undamped water bed.

I found my mood shifting from playful sexuality to profound love, gentle love. I held her softly, kissed her cheek and stroked her back. Our flame returned, swirling and dancing around us. She began to cry and finally said: "Oh Matt, I love you so."

I turned off the bedroom light. We had our flame.

We went to bed and necked and petted for perhaps one half hour before actually making love. Our flame would flare and subside, only to flare again. There was tremendous innocence throughout all of this. We climaxed together, then kissed softly. Not a word was spoken, not a word was necessary. We looked into each other's eyes. Her's were melted chocolate. We cuddled up for the night. The flame slowly dimmed.

The next morning she tried fellatio again. This time she was much more confident and brought me to orgasm. She said: "Paul would have loved this. Too bad he couldn't love me."

I replied: "The past is past, let it go."

She answered: "Oh I have, I have. You are so much better. You make me better. I am a much better person for having you in my life. Thank you, thank you. I love you."

I replied: "I love you too. As I said before you make me innocent. Being able to do that is a very rare gift."

We kissed softly.

I still had enough left to make love again. She had four orgasms before I came.

Saturday.

We got an early start. Ann drove the SUV. We stopped at my home and picked up my wife.

We headed north on the interstate.

Ann was driving a bit fast. She was pulled over by a state trooper.

The officer said: "OK young lady let me see your pilot's licence."

Ann smiled sweetly and produced it. She got off with a warning and advice to: "fly low."

As we drove away Barb gave Ann a bit of a look.

Ann sounded defensive as she said: "Well, he did ask for my pilot's licence."

They both laughed, we all laughed.

The girls were used to flat land. Mountains and mountain lakes were new to them. Lots of beautiful scenery. Lots of wonderful conversation. Fil was totally relaxed with the girls. We had a fun day in the mountains. I took lots of pictures. Later I sent the best to Mary.

We had dinner at Fil's favorite restaurant. Again very relaxed conversation.

As we were getting into the car, Fil asked: "Who are you sleeping with tonight?"

I answered: "Barbara."

My wife gave me a big smile and a high sign. Then she said: "Tell her I love her too."

We dropped Fil off at home.

Once home and undressed Ann broke out her guitar. We sat around singing mostly folk songs for several hours. Later she gave us a violin concert.

Barbara again.

As we moved to the bathroom, I repeated my wife's message. Barbara looked very pleased and said: "Tell her it is mutual."

Barb and I shared the bathroom as has been our custom. We had a whole lot of fun in the shower. She received the kiss she missed at breakfast and a whole lot more. She was almost to orgasm without my touching her yoni. With Barbara it is always yoni, never pussy, certainly never cunt. It really was a sacred spot.

When we had finished she said: "We probably won't get to do this again until fall. I for one am really going to miss it. Not just the showers but the whole thing. I would never have imagined how much pleasure there can be in just watching my love brush his teeth. It's funny how common ordinary things can become so special."

I found that I agreed with her. I kissed her.

We headed for the bedroom with the damped water bed. We had already used the others.

When we got there she said: "There is something I have wanted to try ever since mom mentioned it. I want you between my tits. Do you like that?"

I replied: "I've never tried it but yes I would like to try it. You may not get me all the way to orgasm but it still sounds like fun."

I sat on the edge of the bed with my knees spread wide. She knelt before me. The soft pressure was a very neat experience. Barb was also finding it very stimulating. I found that I had reached a plateau, a very nice plateau, but a plateau nonetheless.

I suggested trying it lubricated. She asked with what and I suggested olive oil.

She then said: "Only if it is extra virgin."

We tried it. An interesting difference. Neat.

I found that I loved playing with her breasts all oiled up. So did she.

She then gave me a massage using the oil. She did a good job: both relaxing and arousing.

We played around fifteen ways to Sunday. Barb can be very imaginative. So can I.

Finally we settled down to serious lovemaking. We went back and forth between missionary and astride. Barb really loved this. We had intense orgasms together.

We took another shower to get rid of the oil. We also changed the sheets.

We returned to the bed in a very different mood. The playfulness was replaced with profound love.

She sang our song. We merged at some very high level. Her eyes were again the liquid fire. I was again sending love. It was going mostly to the Wells girls, Fil and Connie. We held it for about ten minutes.

We kissed lightly and went to sleep.

Ann knocked on our door announcing that it was seven o'clock. I stared to rise but Barbara stopped me saying: "I want to check you first." She rubbed her hands together until they started glowing white. She ran her hands all over my body, muttering like: "um... OK...hum...good... oh...all right...yes...yes...huuum." she spent a long time over my heart. When she finished she was glowing softly all over.

She said: "You won't need the pacemaker any more." Then she leaned over and gently kissed me at my heart.

She placed her hands at the base of my belly and concentrated for about ten seconds. Then she took my lingam in one hand and my gonads in the other, held them for perhaps another ten seconds and said: "Give Ann a really nice day."

Finally she sent me to wake up Connie: "The best way." I did.

Sunday.

We had our last breakfast together. Lots of joking around.

We took the girls to the airport.

After Ann and I returned she got out the illustrated Kama Sutra. We did have a "really nice day."

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12