Driving in Snow Ch. 10

Story Info
Progress, Hiring Joyce, Barb and Cindy visit
3k words
4.63
10k
3
0

Part 10 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Chapter 10.

Progress.

Over the next few weeks I spent a great deal of time writing up invention disclosures. Mostly I worked in the office. Ann was in and out. She was doing things relating to school as well as writing up patent disclosures. When we had a group of five or six completed we would have Ivan witness them and send them off to Ann's patent attorney in Boston. Ann was right: Ivan is a really nice guy.

One area of Ann's education was weak: Chemistry. She wanted to take the Chem-II finalso she went to work studying chemistry. She plowed through the chemistry I and II textbook. She made a friend for life with one chemistry professor by explaining her approach to quantum mechanics to him. She had an elegant approach to the nature of the chemical bond. After all theoretical chemistry is really applied quantum physics.

A pattern slowly developed where I would sleep in my home three or four nights a week and spend the other nights in the apartment. Both Fil and Ann seemed to be happy with this arrangement.

We got3iall set up.

Ivan does some consulting work. One of his clients had a really nasty problem. One that was unexpected and a major defense contract was at risk. It turned out that one of our inventions was an elegant solution to this problem. Ivan told them that one of his students had just filed a patent with the answer. We met with them and they really wanted the patent, even though it was still only an application. They had no doubt it would be granted. Ann wanted to licence it to them but they insisted on buying it outright. We sold it to them for half a million dollars.3iwas off to a good start.

Ann and I started giving each other massages. We liked using oil. This tended to be messy. Requiring changing bed sheets and the oil often soaked through. Finally we invested in a massage table. We set it up in the first bedroom.

With a bit more money in the company coffers I upgraded to two huge monitors on pivoting wall mounts. Ann was happy with hers.

We discovered an electrically controlled movie screen at one end of the large conference room. We invested in a high power computer projector to take advantage. It worked perfectly off the laptop.

Nightmares

I seldom have nightmares. Most of my dreams are reasonably pleasant although they are often weird in the sense that what is happening is far removed from anything in my life. My dreaming changed somewhat after my visit to the Wells family in that they tended to be happier. I could not remember a single unhappy dream since the visit.

I find about one third of my dreams are third person. That is I as the dreamer am watching the action as opposed to participating in it.

But three nights running I had a real nightmare. The first two nights I was watching two utterly depraved people torture a girl to death. The setting was the inquisition. A priest and a torturer were trying to get the girl to confess to heresy and name others involved as well. Each night I woke up literally shaking. On the second night I got up and took notes, hoping this might put an end to the dreams.

Ann and I talked about the dream but did not reach any conclusions.

The third night I was sleeping with Ann and we had made love earlier. Our telepathic link was in place. This time I was the girl and the dream played out in even more detail. Ann got up and made even better notes. I woke up in a sweat as the girl in the dream died.

I got up and went looking for Ann. I was almost a basket case. Ann was clearly shaken as well. We hugged, she held me and let me cry. I don't remember ever crying over a dream before but this one seemed so real and so horrible. The smugness of the priest only added to the terror. We both wondered if things like that ever actually happened. We both found ourselves hoping they hadn't.

The next night I had a pleasant dream. Over the next week I managed to put the dream behind me. I really did not want to think about it. Neither did Ann.

Hiring Joyce .

We decided that it might be good to hire someone to cover the office. We put an ad in the paper advertising for a: Secretary/receptionist/office manager/janitor/general assistant.

We received three inquires. The first girl wanted to know all about her pay and benefits while expressing absolutely no interest in what her duties would be. The second girl was even worse, she seemed to have difficulty putting together a coherent sentence. The third girl was named Joyce. She was everything the first two weren't. Intelligent, interested, interesting, ready to work, quick to smile, ready to be genuinely helpful and ready to learn. She was a pretty girl: nice figure, cute face, light brown hair.

We explained: "We do not have nearly enough work to keep you busy for the full time we have you here but we feel that the office should be covered in terms of the phone and the door 9 to noon and 1 to 4 on working days. The place also needs to be maintained, general cleaning and so on. We would also want you to take care of the routine government paperwork, pay the bills and so on. Ann lives upstairs and it would be good if you were to take care of the apartment also."

Joyce smiled and replied: "Basically you want me to take care of everything here that you do not want to bother with. OK, I am willing to do that. Am I right that this job starts small but can grow as your business grows into whatever I can grow it into?"

Ann responded: "Yes."

We took time to explain our relationship and how the company came to be formed. We explained that we really were not sure what its future will be but we were going along with what seemed to be spiritual direction.

Joyce thought this was neat. She also thought that one aspect of the job was to keep her mouth shut. We said definitely.

We took her on the grand tour. She decided this was a neat place. She liked the spiritual books on the library shelf. Only later would she discover the sacred sex and Tantra books. She also liked both the photo studio and the bidet. She had never actually used a bidet.

She finally said: "I want to work here. I am even willing to take minimum wage if that is what it takes."

Ann telepathed to me: "This is the girl we want."

I responded: "Yes definitely."

We suggested a number well above minimum wage. We outlined vacation and holiday policy.

I then asked: "When do you want to start."

She replied: "How about right now."

We had our girl.

She asked: "Is it appropriate to hug your bosses."

Ann said: "Probably not in most companies but in this company the answer is a definite yes."

She hugged us each in turn. Great hugs, great energy.

Marks on the floor behind the secretary's desk indicated that it had contained a row of legal size filing cabinets. We put in two regular filing cabinets and a table.

We got a computer for her. We attached a pivoting monitor and three printers: an all-in-one monochrome laser, a color laser and a photo quality large bed ink jet. Later we would add an ink jet for monster prints.

Joyce often had chats with Ann and/or me. She asked many probing questions about the nature of the spiritual universe and our place in it. Spiritually she was blooming like a flower. It was beautiful to watch.

There was also a playful side to Joyce. She was fun to be around. She thought we were fun to be around. We continued to hug. She liked the idea that Ann and I were often nude upstairs.

At one point she asked: "Since I'm the upstairs maid. Should I get a 'French maid' costume?"

I told her only if she was on the pill. We both laughed.

One morning she asked me if I wanted her to pose. I said sure. I took some truly beautiful photographs. She asked me if I would photograph her in her bikini. I said yes. She went home over lunch hour and came back with two. One was moderately skimpy and the other was very skimpy. She had fun posing in each. She was getting playful. She started moving the suit so more and more was exposed. She stopped just short of exposing nipples and pussy. Beautiful girl with a beautiful figure.

Over the next week she brought a variety of outfits to work just so I would have something to shoot. The clothes she wore to work were always totally business appropriate, tasteful but conservative. Some of what she brought in for our photo sessions was anything but. She had fun. We had fun.

At one point she said: "Maybe I should get that French maid outfit."

I told her to wear it without panties and plan to bend over a lot. We both laughed.

She found an on line class in corporate tax law. She took it. She was also working her way through the Khan academy.

She kept both the office and the apartment spotless. She went out of her way to take care of little things, often things we had not even noticed.

Doctor's Appointment.

I went to an appointment with my cardiologist. When I entered the office the check-in girls all noticed my weight loss.

So did the lady who did my pacer check. I asked her what my EKG looked like with the pacemaker off. She turned it off and said that I had a perfectly normal waveform. I asked if she would reprogram it so that it would only cut in if needed. She thought that might be OK but wanted to clear it with the doctor first.

I met with the doctor who was amazed at my weight loss and how my skin had tightened up. He asked how I did it and I told him it was a psychic healing. I asked him to do a thorough heart checkup. He said OK. I was due for a echocardiogram with my next visit so he moved it up to today. The technician was available. She started the test, stopped part way through and went to get my doctor. She told him that her test was showing a totally normal heart, one that had never had any heart disease. I was not surprised, he was.

He reduced the dosage on one of my medications and outlined a plan for me to stage by stage drop several of the others. He wanted to see how this worked out. He said that if I had any negative effects I should call him immediately, especially if I experienced any chest pain, even mild pain. He scheduled a radioactive stress test for me.

Life goes on.

My wife and I continued to be able to talk about anything with the same level of openness we had on my first day back. Fil has always had a spiritual side, one of the things that attracted me to her when we first met all those decades ago but now this aspect of her nature was flowering. It was marvelous to watch. Her path and my path were somewhat different. We were able to honor each other's paths. There was a spiritual lesson in that too.

One intriguing thing about all of this for both of us was the extent that our fears had just fallen away. We were both living in the moment, living in the now, and it was serendipity.

Joyce discovered that one of storage cabinets in the basement actually contained a very sophisticated security system. It features multiple HD cameras, both visible light and thermal imaging covering all the entrances, the sides of the building, the garage, the parking lot as well as several cameras inside the building. The system has motion detector software feeding high capacity hard drives. Joyce went on line and downloaded the manuals. She soon had the system tied into our computer network and software loaded in our computers so we would be informed of anything the system found and could watch from any camera. There was also an additional six intercom boxes plus various lengths of cable for them.

We picked up three more inexpensive computers to run the security software. One each for the living room, kitchen and master bedroom.

Ann and I had Ivan and his wife over for dinner. Wonderful conversation. They are both really nice people.

Fil and Ann spent a good deal of time together, almost like mother and daughter. The bond of love both ways was obvious and also very beautiful.

Fil and Joyce also hit it off well together.

My weight finally stabilized at 185 pounds, about ten pounds heavier than when I left college. I felt good, great energy. Best muscle tone in my entire life. I bought a whole new wardrobe.

I had the stress test and my heart appeared normal. No sign of scar tissue at all. My doctor said: "If I didn't know better I would swear that you never had a heart attack."

The next several months were busy.

We filed all our original patents and eleven more.

Ann's papers were published.

Ann took every final she could, limited only by exam scheduling, and aced them all, even chemistry. Ann took an overload class load for the first half of the summer program. At finals time she took every final she could schedule in.

Ann and I were getting an indication that Joyce was part of our spiritual family. We thought maybe we knew who in our expanded history. We did not tell her what we thought.

I purchased a background stand and three rolls of colored background paper for the studio. Both Ann and Joyce thought this was neat. I took many more pictures of both of them.

Vacations.

Ann took Fil for a two week vacation in Europe. While Ann and Fil were in Europe Barb and Cindy came to visit me.

I dropped Ann and Fil off at the airport in the morning and picked up Barb and Cindy in the afternoon. We went to the apartment. Barbara took the bedroom with the conventional king bed. Cindy took the one with the undamped water bed. Cindy went to change. Barb and I shared a delicious hug.

Cindy returned wearing a virtually transparent baby doll outfit. The top ended about three inches below her bosom. The panties featured an open crotch which framed her outer lips beautifully.

She said: "You like?"

I replied: "I like." We hugged.

Cindy dragged me off to her bed.

She said: "I'm wet, I've been wet since I got on the plane this morning."

I replied: "Cindy, I know you. You are always wet."

She laughed and said: "I get wet whenever I think of you, so I guess you're right."

We climbed into bed. She spread her legs wide open. I ran my hand over her and found she was right, she was really wet. We kissed as I caressed her there. She had her first orgasm within minutes. We were psychically linked as before and I got to enjoy her orgasms as if they were my own. Fortunately I was not ejaculating to them but it really made me want to be inside. I moved on top of her and entered her. She made happy sounds. She had orgasm after orgasm as I thrust away. Again, I found myself thinking of myself as a god making love to a goddess. We had the bed sloshing away. It was clear that she really liked that. Finally I started to ejaculate and that triggered her final overwhelming orgasm. Earth shattering for both of us. We lay there panting for a while before getting up and using the bidet. Cindy was thrilled with this and managed one more orgasm on it. Then we rejoined Barbara.

Barb looked at Cindy and commented: "Well, are you satiated?"

They both laughed before Cindy replied: "No, but it is a start."

We all laughed.

We fixed some food.

Cindy really enjoyed the studio lighting and the background paper. All told I added over three hundred pictures of Cindy and Barbara.

Barb and I made love once or twice each day. Sometimes it was merging and sometimes it was just wonderful sex.

Cindy was determined to wear me out. She is one sex charged girl. We made love two to four times each day. I was amazed at my stamina. After all I am in my seventies. Joyce walked in on us twice. The second time was anal. Joyce was incredibly embarrassed both times.

Cindy and I continued to have our low level merging but only when we were making love with each other. I found that I was relieved about this, both for my sake and for hers.

Joyce told me about a mind blowing experience that she had. She was at a loss for words to describe it other than to say it was wonderful. The timing just happened to coincide with Barbara and I doing our merging sex thing.

I asked her if she felt loved.

She replied: "Oh yes. More than I have ever felt before."

Both Barb and I thought this was very interesting.

We started to get some consulting and design business. Some of it came from a surprising source. The chemistry professor that liked Ann so much put out the word in a number of unexpected places. Ann's QM approach brought some of it. I found it was fun to get back into design engineering. The parts were different, the trade offs were different but the underlying concepts were still the same and engineering is still applied economics.

Ann decided to buy the property. She did.3ileases the office space. Ann charges a high rent.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers