Driving in Snow Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained: "An existence proof is showing that something is possible by pointing out an actual example."

Joyce said: "I'm glad to be her existence proof."

Then she said: "Matt, you are a good man. I love you."

We kissed. Then we kissed some more. It turned into French kisses. For the first time I found myself caressing her breast through her clothing. We were both panting when we stopped. Joyce was getting way past just tempting. She went back to her desk.

I tried to get some work done. The report was almost finished. It was due the end of next week but we would get some 'brownie points' for early delivery. I was unsuccessful.

At lunch time Joyce came back in. She looked a little different. Then I realized that she was not wearing a bra. We hugged. She felt good, very good.

I brought one hand up to caress a breast. After a few moments she stepped back slightly and pulled her top up above her breasts. I caressed both for a minute then leaned in to kiss them. I suckled on one nipple and it grew really long, long and sensitive. She was going wild. I gave the other one a similar treatment. She was in ecstacy.

She removed her top and sat on my lap. We continued to pet for most of the hour. We broke for lunch.

I did manage to get some work done that afternoon. Not much but some.

At four Joyce and I moved to the upstairs living room. We discussed where we were going. She made it clear that she hoped that we would soon be lovers. She wanted it to be a celebration of life and a celebration of love.

She said: "I want to demonstrate to you just how much I love you. My soul wants to dance with your soul. I want to touch the best in you with the best inside me. I want to stand together with you on that high mountaintop and send love to the entire world."

We hugged. It was getting harder to keep these sessions non sexual. She left at five.

I decided to stay late and try to get some of the work done that I had not managed to do earlier. I really wanted to get this project shipped. I fixed myself a quick dinner.

About 7 my cell phone rang. It was Ann. She asked me where I was and was pleased to find that I was still in the office. She had homework on her office computer and Janet wanted to meet with me. I said OK and the girls arrived in about ten minutes.

Ann went to work on her office computer while Janet and I went upstairs to the living room.

Janet.

She gave me a big hug, grinding herself into me. She was still wearing a bra but this was a much softer one. It felt nice.

We sat and talked about her experience the night before. She asked me how I did it. I told her that I didn't know, that sometimes it happens when Barb and I are psychically melding. She asked about that too. We talked about that for a while.

She said: "I wish I could meld with you too."

I replied: "Maybe some day, or some lifetime, you will."

She leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. We necked for a while. She was comfortable in my arms.

She said: "For the first time in my life: I feel overdressed."

I asked: "Why?"

She answered: "The funny part is that I don't know. I'm thinking about last night and how loved I felt. Somehow I want to feel free, to be unencumbered. Does that make any sense at all?"

I replied: "Yes it does actually. Ann and I often stay nude together. Nudity does not need to be sexual. Sometimes, of course, it is. Sometimes it is just being loving. Sometimes it is saying: 'I trust you.' "

She looked at me intensely. Then she asked: "I want to say 'I trust you' in a profound way. Would you be comfortable with me naked?"

I said: "Yes."

She pulled her top over her head and unfastened her bra. Then she stood up and pushed her pants and panties down. She stepped out of them and went: "Ta Da." She then sort of danced in a circle.

She was a very beautiful young lady. Medium large breasts with large areolae. Her nipples were erect and large. Wonderful curves everywhere. Shaved pubes. Large outer lips. Dimples above her ass.

We hugged again. Then I started unbuttoning my shirt. She dropped to her knees and unfastened my belt. Soon I was nude too. We hugged still again. I had a full erection when we finished.

She said: "Oh my. I like that. May I touch it."

I nodded. She ran her fingers lightly over my shaft.

Then she sat down on the sofa and patted the cushion next to her. I sat down and she was in my arms again.

She said: "Ann is right, nude hugs with you are wonderful."

She took my head in her hands and began kissing me hungrily. We shifted into french kissing and we were soon both breathing hard. The aroma of sex was filling the air. I started caressing a breast. She moved to straddle my lap. I sucked on her nipples. She was insatiable. I stroked a very wet pussy. It was pussy not yoni. She exploded in orgasm.

She said: "Put it in."

I replied: "Not yet."

She asked: "Why not?"

I answered: "Because it would not be sacred yet and if and when we have sex I want it to be a sacred act. Anything less would be a disservice to both of us."

She said: "You have more self control then I thought was possible for a guy to have."

I replied: "You don't know how close I am to just shoving it in."

She stood up. Her hair was disheveled and her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. She looked sexy as hell. My cock throbbed.

I willed myself to calm down. She sat down next to me, not touching.

I looked deep into her eyes. It was like I was seeing her soul. She was looking just as deeply into mine. I found loving energy flowing through me again. It was going to Janet, Ann, Barbara, Joyce and my wife. We held hands. We stayed like this for perhaps ten minutes. I found that I was being distracted by my lingam. Now it was lingam not cock.

She rose wordlessly, still looking into my eyes and settled astride me. I moved forward on the sofa. She lined up her yoni with my lingam and settled onto it. It truly was lingam and yoni. I was really stretching her open as she settled. She rose and fell, swivelled her hips and squeezed me tight inside. All the while we were looking deep into each other's eyes. All while I was sending love. Eventually I reached orgasm. Pulsing and pulsing into her. My orgasm triggered hers. Her vagina spasmed wonderfully. She collapsed onto me. I held her for what seemed like a long time but was actually probably a minute or two.

She stood up in an unsteady manner and dropped onto the sofa next to me.

She took my hand in hers and said: "Thank you."

We sat looking into each other's eyes but this was different. Instead of spiritual connection there was contentment.

Eventually she said that she needed to clean up. I suggested that she try the bidet. I had to show her how to use it. She really liked it.

I asked her why she shaved. She explained that Bobby asked her to and she got in the habit.

She found that she liked it that way. Also she said: "Now I can wear any bikini I want." She then asked if I liked it that way. I said yes and gave her a gentle caress there.

I asked: "I should have asked this long before now but are you on the pill?"

She answered: "No I'm not but I will be taking Plan B when I get back to the dorm and besides I should be in the infertile part of my cycle. If you had known that earlier would you still have made love with me?"

I answered: "I hope not, but the pull was incredibly strong. Especially with the psychic link. Still I am worried: As I understand it Plan B is only about 70% effective. If you are pregnant I hope you would not get an abortion."

We talked about that for a short while.

The phone rang. It was Barbara. She said: "Don't worry. She's not pregnant."

I asked Barb: "How do you know what just happened, that she wasn't protected and that we were worrying about it?"

Barbara replied: "I just know and as I said: 'She isn't pregnant.' "

I explained that that was Ann's very psychic sister and what she said.

Janet said: "That has me believing in psychics."

We redressed and went downstairs. Ann was just finishing up.

I shared a long hug with Ann. I whispered to her: "I had her or more correctly: She had me."

Ann whispered back: "I know." then she kissed me.

I thought: 'Does everybody know all our secrets here?' At the same time I felt very loved, by everybody.

I hugged Janet again.

As they walked out the door Janet said to Ann: "Tonight, I was the sacred nectar."

When I got home my wife gave me an extra big hug. Then she went to bed.

I was still too wound up to go to bed right away.

To be continued

12