Driving in Snow Ch. 14

Story Info
Meeting Zena and Rebecca, Tall and Short.
3.6k words
4.7
7.9k
2

Part 14 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife, Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

< B>Chapter 14

Business First.

I had a meeting of the minds with a client but we still needed to formalize the contract. It took Ann and I a few days to write up our proposed contract. We scheduled a meeting with them for the following Wednesday.

It turned out that Ann had an exam in one of her classes and could not attend. I would have to represent us but we would have our telepathic link. This company was located over in Massachusetts not far from Barbara's college. We had done two small projects for them before.

I got up early and drove to our office. Ann was already there. She greeted me with a great big hug. Great union, our telepathic bond started to form but was not complete. She took my hand and lead me upstairs to our bedroom. As always making love with Ann was glorious. We finished with our telepathic bond firmly in place.

We had submitted a proposal for doing a design for them and this meeting would hopefully close the deal. I was meeting with the upper management of the company.

The CEO invited me into his office with the head of engineering and one of his lower managers. A much smaller group than I had expected.

He said something surprising: "I've observed something with our last two projects with you. Your initial proposals have always been very fair to both parties. You and Ann were the same way in executing those projects, in one case even going an extra mile. In each contract I let our legal eagles get involved and ended up with a contract which turned out to be worse from our standpoint. In fact some of the clauses that our legal staff demanded actually ended up hurting us. Well this time I'm keeping them out of it. We will go with your proposal as written."

I of course said OK and we proceeded to sign the contract with only one change. They wanted to pay us a larger bonus for early delivery.

The meeting finished much earlier than I had expected and since I was not that far from Barbara's college I called her to find out if she would be available for lunch. It turned out that she was, with a proviso: She would be joined by two friends.

Lunch.

We were to meet at a small restaurant near campus. When I arrived Barb was already there but her friends were not. We hugged in greeting and made small talk until Rebecca arrived.

Becca was short, less than five feet tall. A very cute girl but she seemed far too young to be in college. Barbara introduced us.

She let me know right away that she was actually twenty years old. Apparently this is a sore point with her. I could see why, I would have guessed fourteen. I found myself thinking: 'Nonetheless, this is one sexy little thing.'

I asked her about her life and she replied: "I've been competing as a gymnast for years now and allowing that to dominate my life, but I am starting to rethink that whole thing. It used to be fun but now it is just work and while I am close to Olympic level I am not there and I doubt that I will ever get there. Barb has been introducing me to some new ways of thinking that I find that I really resonate with. With that has been a change in my attitude toward winning. Winning used to be everything to me, if I didn't win then I was a nobody but now I see that that is just silly. I am me, regardless and that is pretty nice. Likewise I now know that I have a mission in life and while I do not yet know what it is, I am starting to feel that gymnastics is not part of it. As Barb says: 'I need to let it unfold.' "

I smiled and said: "Barb is quite a person, she has wisdom far past her years. She has wisdom past my years."

Rebecca said: "I have read some of your stuff and you also have a great deal of wisdom."

I replied: "Thank you."

She asked: "You seem to have an unusual take on karma. Most books portray karma as credits and debits or as rewards and punishments but you seem to be saying it is a return to balance and a learning tool. Am I reading you correctly?"

I answered: "Yes. The debts and credits thing is valid as a superficial view of this law. 'As ye sow, so shall ye reap' goes a little deeper but it is really always about upsetting and restoring balance at the spiritual levels. The word actually means 'action,' any action that disturbs a balance, any balance. We can also look at karma as creating something and then experiencing the creation. Early in human manifestation we deliberately make lots of karma, in essence trying experiments. We also make even more accidentally as we blunder through life. The personality is generally oblivious to all of this but the soul is very aware of all of the imbalances. In later lifetimes we will work to re-balance our outstanding karma. Much or most of our karma is cleared in the same lifetime in which it is generated but far from all. Sometimes the lessons of a particular karmic drama are sufficiently subtle or require preparation such that a given karmic load must 'ripen' before it can be cleared. Sometimes a karma is so complex or involves a large number of souls such that it requires many lifetimes of work to clear. In general we can clear karma merely by bringing sufficient understanding, understanding and love which becomes wisdom, to the situation. Perhaps this is what is sometimes called 'grace.' "

She asked: "How do we find those we have karmic ties to?"

I replied: "First, we travel in groups and most of our karma stays in the group. We can look at these groups as our spiritual family and we can also look at this as an organic entity made up of a group of souls. Souls within a group generally find each other. Second, both versions of the law of attraction: like attracts like and opposites attract work. The more intense the karma the more intense the attraction. Third, the law of synchronicity is at play here. Yes, we have total free will but somehow the dice in the game of life are loaded to bring about certain opportunities and sometimes we take those opportunities. That is how I came to meet Barbara."

Barbara jumped in saying: "Tell her the story of the Doolittle raid."

The door opened and SHE walked in. Our conversation stopped as a stunningly beautiful young woman entered and headed towards our table. She was tall, about six foot, four. She was wearing a simple dress, long sleeves, high neckline, long flowing skirt, medium blue in color. The fabric was fully opaque but was thin enough that her bra strap lines and panty lines were visible. She was broad shouldered and long everywhere, legs, arms, neck, narrow waist, flat tummy, proud bosom- large, very large, but somehow not on her, straight blonde hair going almost to her waist.

I found I was responding to her presence with an erection. I thought: 'What in the world is happening here? I don't remember ever responding to a girl like this before. I need another woman in my life now like I need a hole in my head.'

Still the feeling of lust was almost overpowering. The idea of a past life connection should have been obvious but that did not occur to me at that time.

Barbara introduced her as Zena.

When she heard my name she smiled and said: "I've read some of your writings. I love your work - you make me think that there is hope for this world."

I replied: "It all works out when we let it."

Zena responded: "That's easy for you to say."

Barb jumped in: "Do I hear some self pity?"

Zena replied: " It's hard to not go there sometimes. There are a bunch of parties at Umass this Friday night. Every other girl on our floor has a date but I still have never been asked out on a date. Here I am a college junior and I've never been on a date. How do I let myself get a date?"

I was sensing a tremendous loneliness in Zena.

I reached over and squeezed her hand. She stared at me, not joy, not fear, not anger, but curiosity.

I felt electricity. I wanted her - sexually.

I responded: "Don't worry. He will come." Then I asked her about her life.

She talked about her childhood and how she was mostly very comfortable being alone. She said that she liked to read and liked long walks alone in the woods. She found great serenity just sitting quietly by herself. "Even now I love to just go and sit by the pond."

She explained that it was a good thing because she was teased throughout grade school on account of her height. If I wasn't being teased about my height I was being teased about my brain. In high school the teasing intensified and she was also teased about being a late developer. "It's tough being the tallest one in the class but it's even worse when you are the only girl without boobs. Then all of a sudden they showed up and I was still teased but for a different reason." With the TV show Xena, Warrior Princess the teasing escalated even further.

All through grade school and high school she felt that she really had no friends. Some acquaintances, yes but no real friends, no one she felt safe with.

She explained that this included the adults in her life: Her priest had tried to molest her sexually and her parents would not believe her. Fortunately she was able to stop the priest.

She explained that Becca was a new experience for her: Someone who really wanted to be her friend. She leaned over and touched her head to Rebecca's.

She was also becoming good friends with both Barbara and Connie.

The waitress arrived and took our orders.

Zena commented: "I wish I could be more like Barbara."

I asked her: "In what way?"

She replied: "Barbara is so smart and so confident. She is so easy with people, friendly all the time. She has her life under control. I'm sure she never had a problem getting a date, although I've never met her boyfriend."

Barbara jumped in here saying: "If you only knew. Matt here is the only man in my life so far."

Zena looked startled: "Matt is your boyfriend??"

Barb replied: "Yes, the only man to kiss me, the only man to see me dance, the only man to dance with me, the only man to see me nude, and the only man to share my bed. He arrived in my life literally out of nowhere. Yes, he is my boyfriend but also my sisters' and Connie's too. He is also married."

Zena exclaimed: "Oh, My god! Really?"

Barbara answered: "Yes, really. I never had any guy that I would have even considered going out with ask me for a date in high school. Instead I had a jerk grabbing my boobs."

Zena repeated: "Oh my God, really?"

Barb answered: "Yep, finally I punched him. I knocked him out cold. No more problems. No one asking for a date either. Actually I didn't really want one until Matt showed up."

Zena looked at me and then asked: "Back to my question. How do I let myself get a date?"

I responded: "First and foremost: Stop worrying about it. Worry actually tends to put up shields. Which is just what you don't need. You are very beautiful. That and being tall both tend to scare the nice guys that you want. I have a feeling there is a really nice girl inside but she's scared, let her out. Find some activities that you think are fun where guys are there too. Then relax. Totally avoid the bar scene and the frat party scene. You don't need either and I suspect you would not be happy in either and it would show. But let me ask you a question: How did you end up here at this college?"

She replied: "No choice, my mom went here."

I replied: "Oooh Kay. It sounds like things are conspiring for you to wait. You know, it is better to be a virgin at twenty than a mother at fifteen. Anyway trust in synchronicity. The guy you want will show up in some totally unexpected way in some totally unexpected place."

Becca piped up: "Synchronicity again. You were going to tell about some raid."

I said: "Ah yes, the Dolittle raid. Synchronicity offers possibilities, not guaranteed results. Early in World War two. We planned an air raid on Tokyo. It was a symbolic gesture, we did not expect to do any real damage. Sixteen army bombers were to fly off of an aircraft carrier, bomb Japan and then fly on to China. One day before our ships were in position they were spotted by a Japanese fishing boat. We sank the boat but assumed it had radioed our presence. The decision was made to launch the raid immediately. As our bombers flew over Tokyo a Japanese plane flew through our formation. It was not attacking our planes and none of our planes fired at it. Had we shot it down the war would have taken a very different turn since prime minister Tojo was in that plane. I suspect that had any of our gunners been in a really intuitive space he would have fired.

Zena said: "That's quite a story."

I continued: "Synchronicity offers us opportunities, the more intuitive we are the more apt we are to take advantage of them. That is how I met the Wells family. You might want to read Barb's sister's book: ' The Integration of Intuition.' "

She replied: "I already have and it's awesome."

I asked: "Have you met Ann?"

She responded: "No, but I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Our food arrived.

We paused to eat. We all seemed to be hungry.

Zena asked: "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

I replied: "Oh yes, stunningly beautiful and sexy too."

She beamed. Saying: "Thank you. Sexy, really?"

I nodded. My mouth was full.

We continued to eat.

Barb asked Zena: "Do you want to meet Ann?"

Zena Nodded.

Barb continued: "This weekend?"

Another nod: "Yes."

Zena then said: "And I can drive."

Barb pulled out her cellphone and said: "Let me see what I can arrange."

She called Ann and soon it was all planned. Zena, Becca, Connie and Barb would come over Friday night and stay into Sunday.

Barb then called Connie who reluctantly had to bow out. She had a paper to write.

I commented to Zena: "We choose our parents and we choose our bodies. A soul gives a great deal of thought to this. It wants an optimum platform to accomplish its task. If we mindfully accomplish our tasks, our dharma, the reasons for those choices tend to become obvious. Most people however do not have a conscious awareness of their dharma, even if they are doing it.

Some people will argue with this, saying that if it worked that way we would all choose rich parents and beautiful bodies. I will suggest however that rich parents and beautiful bodies both will often turn out to be more a curse than a blessing.

Many people, probably most, never consciously take on their dharmic mission. Sometimes it will be thrust on them, sometimes in subtle ways and sometimes it shows up like a sledgehammer. Usually however what happens is that the soul delivers a steady stream of hints to the personality. The problem is that the personality is free to ignore or misinterpret those hints. You are obviously an intuitive person. Perhaps you will be able to apply that intuition to discovering just what that dharma is. I suspect if and when you understand that you will be much happier with your body."

Zena asked: "Say more about dharma."

I replied: "Dharma literally means 'duty' and is sometimes used to mean the teachings of the Buddha but it also means life mission. Before we incarnate we as souls make an agreement with the universe to accomplish certain things in the next lifetime. It may be to learn a particular lesson. It may be to balance a particular karma. It is often something to help others, sometimes a specific other and sometimes others in general. It may be minor or not, all the way to world changing. Sometimes the dharmic task is performed solo and other times a soul will be part of a team. If a soul is part of a team synchronicity tends to pull the team together. For example Barbara's sister Ann and I have something to work on together."

We went back to discussing synchronicity as we finished our meal.

Barbara looked at her watch and said: "I've got a class. Got to run. See you Friday."

I stood and we shared a really nice hug and a short but sweet kiss. Barb headed out the door.

Rebecca stood and looked somewhat longingly at me saying: "Can I have a hug too."

I replied: "Of course." and took her in my arms sort of bending her backwards in the process.

She grinned and said: "Oooh, I like your hugs."

I looked at Zena and held my arms open. She bent forward to bring her head close to mine and we hugged. She looked very happy.

I wanted that girl. Oh, how I wanted her. I wanted them both.

We all headed out.

Call .

That night I called Barbara. I explained my situation: That I found myself in pure lust for Zena and had no idea why or what was going on.

I said: "This is totally crazy. I've never felt lust for a girl like this ever. Here I am in my seventies with five wonderful loves already draining me dry. Why should I be reacting like this? I like to think of myself as at least somewhat spiritually aware. People who are spiritually aware should not find themselves caught in lust. I love you, Connie, Joyce, Janet and Ann plus Cindy, your mother and Fil. I can't say I love Zena but I sure want to screw her. This should not be happening. But it is and I do not know what it means or how to handle it."

I asked her just who Zena was.

She replied: "I don't know how to answer your question. I am not aware of any particular past life ties although I would not rule that out. What I am aware of is a beautiful aura. Both Becca and Zena have beautiful auras. They are truly nice people."

I answered: "I know and I'm afraid I might hurt them."

She said: "Come-on Matt. Trust yourself. You are the kindest, sweetest man I've ever met. Not to mention the most spiritually aware."

I replied: "Maybe that makes me more dangerous. I don't understand the energies here. I cannot get a reading on her spiritual energy - My lust overpowers it. I want sex with Zena and part of me doesn't care how. For starters I want her out of her clothes. The pull is insatiable."

Barb said: "That makes a certain amount of sense. You like girls in general to be out of their clothes. When I am with you I like being out of my clothes.

"Let's try this. We can try our link and see if that gives us any insight."

She said: "OK."

She began to sing our song and our merging was every bit as complete as ever. I felt love flowing out. Not as much as usual but to my usual list plus Becca and Zena. We stayed linked for about fifteen minutes. Pure bliss.

When it ended I felt a certain rightness in things.

She said: "I don't have any new answers, just a sense that we should all go with the flow. Let it unfold. There is beauty in this - great beauty. Surprising beauty."

We ended the call.

Later Ann and I telepathically communicated about this. She understood completely but didn't have any answers either. She reiterated Barbara's advice: "Trust yourself."

Another call .

Barbara called me later. Zena had just come to her room and described how she had just had an amazing experience. She said the she just felt incredibly loved: "It was like I was being totally accepted, totally loved, just as I am. Everything was beautiful. I was beautiful and it lasted fifteen minutes."

Ann was listening in telepathically. She said: "Heavy karma or heavy dharma."

QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers
12