Driving in Snow Ch. 15

Story Info
Zena, Becca and Barb visit. Getting to know each other.
6.8k words
4.71
8.4k
2
0

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife, Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapter 15.

Friday.

Friday afternoon I was in the office when they arrived. Joyce had already gone home. Ann was still at a meeting with Ivan. Zena parked next to the elevator entrance. I walked out the back door to greet them. They piled out of the minivan as I came out. Zena was wearing a white dress made from the same pattern as the dress she wore Wednesday except that the sleeves were short. Her bra straps and panty line were even more obvious. Rebecca was wearing a miniskirt.

I gave Barb a big hug. She ground her body into mine. Then I hugged the other two using the step up to the door to partially equalize height.

Zena then opened the back and they each took out their bags. I closed the back. We piled into the elevator. With the bags it was a tight fit.

I took the girls on a quick tour of the apartment. Each girl got a bedroom. They put their bags in their respective rooms. Barb took the regular king, Zena got the damped water bed and Rebecca got one of the singles. I asked if they wanted to see our office too. They agreed and we took the stairs down.

With Becca on the bottom stair I gave her a nice hug and then I stepped up onto it and Zena and I hugged. She clung to me, almost desperately, then sighed loudly. There seemed to be a lot of tit here, encased in a stiff bra. Finally we released. Zena looked happier than I ever remember seeing her.

They liked our office space but became entranced when we came to the second conference room, the one I had converted into a photographic studio. They both asked if they could pose. I, of course, said yes but suggested we do that later.

Barbara asked: "Nude?"

Becca grinned and replied: "Why not." Zena blushed bright red and said nothing.

I said: "We will start out dressed."

We were about to head back upstairs when Ann arrived. Ann and I hugged and Ann ground herself into me. Um nice.

Barbara performed the introductions.

I started toward the elevator but Zena piped up: "Can we use the stairs."

I replied: "Somebody wants another hug." Zena just beamed.

When we got to the stairs we hugged again. This time Zena was trying to imitate Ann. She was becoming one sexy girl.

Ann knew that I really wanted to see Zena nude. Telepathy allows no secrets.

Ann telepathed: "What would Cindy say now?"

I responded: "Give it time,"

Ann then replied: "But I want some naked hugs too." Followed by telepathic laughter.

"Give it time."

Rebecca got a very nice hug and then we headed upstairs.

We sat in the living room.

Ann said: "I was going to fix dinner but it is getting late. Shall I order some Pizza."

We agreed, discussed what kind to get and Ann placed the order.

Barbara said: "I would like to visit your large mall if we can find the time."

Ann said: "Sounds good to me, possibly Sunday."

Then we switched to talking about hugs.

I said: "Hugs are soul food."

We kicked that idea around for a while. The symbolism of hugs.

Barbara asked Rebecca about hugs in her life.

She explained that her mother and sister would hug but that was about it.

We explored why some people were huggers and others were not.

The pizzas arrived.

We moved to the dining table and Barbara got drinks while I set out plates and utensils. Ann and Rebecca had wine while the rest of us had soda.

We attacked the pizzas with gusto. Ann had one glass of wine. Rebecca had more than two. Not sure how many.

We discussed naked hugs during our meal. It became clear that Zena was not ready for that.

After dinner we moved back to the living room.

I asked Zena how much hugging was part of her life.

She replied: "I very seldom get a hug from anybody and never hugs like yours. I love your hugs. I need to find a tall guy."

I responded: "Will I do in the interim?"

Her face lit up: "Oh, yes."

I stood up and said: "Becca." She rose and came to me. I spread my feet wide apart and gave her a nice hug. She worked at making full contact and went: "Uuuumm." She kissed my cheek, then we released.

I turned to Zena and she stood and spread her feet wide. I stepped into her arms and we hugged for a long time. I started running my hands up and down her back and she made delicious moans. I caressed her bottom and she moaned louder and ground her body into mine. Her breasts were massive but were contained in what almost felt like armor. We kissed, she held my head and kissed me greedily. I moaned too and this caused her to go into overdrive. I was developing an erection and I was sure that she must have been feeling it.

Eventually we stopped, as much from lack of air as anything.

She said: "Wow."

(I thought: "Why do these girls all say: 'Wow.' ")

Then she said: "I never thought of spreading my legs before."

I replied: "Spreading your feet. Spreading your legs has a whole different meaning."

She asked: "What does 'spreading my legs' mean?"

I answered: "It means to have sex or to prepare to have sex."

She blushed bright red and said: "Oh. I should have known that."

Becca sat on the floor, rocked back onto her shoulders and spread her legs straight out on either side. Tufts of pubic hair were showing on either side of her panties. She giggled.

Rebecca then asked: "What would you call this?"

I replied: "An invitation and an indication that you are enjoying your wine."

She responded: "An invitation, not a proposition?"

I quipped: "It would be a proposition if you weren't wearing panties."

She rocked forward into a sitting position, legs still straight out, giggled again and said: "That can be arranged."

Zena was blushing again. She asked: "What is a proposition?"

Rebecca replied:" A suggestion to have sex. Didn't you have sex ed in high school?"

Zena replied: "Yes but our teacher was a lesbian and all she covered was girl on girl stuff. She even wanted me to undress for the class. She finally got two other girls to 'eat each other out.' Not my thing - I decided I wanted boys, even if I didn't have any in my life."

We spent the next half hour talking about reproduction and sex.

I offered to show her my 'equipment.' She declined.

We discussed various forms of contraception and alternatives to vaginal intercourse.

Zena had a lot to learn. For example she did not know that men got erections or what it meant when a man did. As I explained this she asked if that is what was happening during our last hug.

I said yes and she looked pleased.

Then Zena said: "You did say that I was sexy."

Zena commented: "I never realized just how much I didn't know about sex."

Ann then said: "There is an entire other side to it. The spiritual side."

Rebecca looked surprised and said: "Oh... Please tell us more."

Ann said: "I hardly know where to begin."

She continued: "We are spiritual beings who put on human disguises in order to have the separation necessary to conduct our part in the ongoing process of creation.

"Part of this is understanding that part of the time we are building the illusion and part of the time we are piercing the illusion. Any and all human activity plays into this. It is our choice as to how we play the games.

"A central part of the ordinary human experience is feeling incomplete, alone and lonely. We seek to be whole, to be one with what we are missing. This longing seems to be met when we 'fall in love' but that generally turns out to be a temporary phenomena, the romance fades. Likewise the sex act masks this longing. Almost any sex act does this to some extent but the more loving the act the greater the effect.

"Part of being human is being sexual but we have many ways to do this. We can approach sex many ways. If we are immature we may approach it as a means of self gratification, as an ego trip, as a way of establishing dominance, or any of a long list of similar reasons. As we become more mature it will become a way to express love. Making love is more than just an expression. It can be a very real process. We can go past that to make sex a form of spiritual practice. A physical act which becomes a symbolic act of union of souls moving toward union back into the divine.

"The ultimate purpose of all human activity, specifically including sex, is to create experience for the divine and also to use that experience as a way of returning to the ultimate oneness.

Zena asked: "How do we reach the more mature levels?"

I answered: "That is what the whole of human experience is about. Living is primarily classroom. Classroom where we function both as student and teacher. The more mindful we become the easier the journey and the faster the progress. Likewise there is great truth in the saying: 'When the student is ready, the teacher will come.'

"You are obviously working your spiritual journey. Being comfortable when alone is a powerful tool. Meditate. Relax into love.

Zena said: "But I need somebody to love."

Becca said: "Zena, you are a very kind person, you go around being nice to people. That is what real love is all about. The romance stuff is intense but it is sort of fluff. It is just one way of expressing love."

I telepathed to Ann: "That girl has more wisdom than I thought."

Ann responded with concurrence.

Barbara chimed in here: "When you are really loving in a deep way you don't notice that you are doing it, being it. You just are."

We broke for a bathroom break.

Ann whispered to Zena: "Do you want to hug Matt naked?"

Zena replied: "Yes but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

Zena answered: "I've never done anything like that before. It takes some getting used to."

Ann said: "Would you like me to hug him naked first? Or Barb and I?"

Zena responded: "I'd be too embarrassed."

Ann then said: "If you don't want to hug Matt naked, at least hug him without underwear."

Zena said: "I can do that." and headed to her bedroom.

When she returned her bosom was jiggling in her dress. Her dress seemed to emphasize the effect. Her panty line was also missing.

Zena asked for another hug.

She spread her feet and we hugged. She ground her bosom into my chest. There was a whole lot to grind. Almost as much as Barb. Oh, did that feel nice. I massaged her ass. We kissed fiercely. It took her a few seconds to understand french kisses but then that really lit her fire. All this was certainly lighting mine. She really ground her body into mine. I kneaded her ass. It took all of my will power not to lift her skirt and massage her butt bare. We made out for three or four minutes before stopping. When we separated it was obvious to all that I had an erection.

Ann asked: "Zena, how would you describe that hug?"

Zena smiled softly and answered: "Dreamy."

Ann and Barbara smiled. Becca said: "Can I have some too?"

Rebecca and I made out for a couple of minutes. While this was going on Zena gave Ann a high sign. Ann smiled and nodded. My erection did not subside.

I wanted her too. I thought: 'Matt, What is happening to you? How do I get from a place of lust to a place of love?'

I decided to change topics. I said: "I am very aware of sharing a number of past lives with the Wells family and with Connie. In fact I would like to share the story of a past life."

I proceeded to tell the story of Suzanne and Pierre.

Zena and Rebecca were both near tears. Then I said: "They found each other this lifetime. Suzanne is now Connie and I was Pierre. We made love and it was really making love not just having sex."

I told about how I felt like a virgin again and the about the sacred fire.

Zena said: "That is so beautiful. Do you think there is somebody like that for me?"

I answered: "It is possible. It is possible that you or you and Becca, both, are part of our spiritual family. I don't know yet. We may never know."

The discussion moved to the idea of spiritual families. I explained that we travel in groups and that most of our karma stays within the group. I pointed out that we have positive as well as negative karma. I explained that we are generally much more aware of our negative karma even while we usually have more positive than negative karma.

I continued saying that the spiritual laws of attraction, balancing attraction and synchronicity all work to bring us together at the right time.

Becca said: "Back to synchronicity again."

I said: "Yep.

"It is key to so much that happens here and is so incredibly underappreciated. I no longer believe in coincidence. Too many things have happened in my life that were just too spooky."

Becca asked: "Like what?"

I proceeded to give a number of examples. I included how I met the Wells family.

Zena asked: "Do things like that really happen? You're not just making those up?"

I replied: "All of those did happen to me."

She said: "Wow."

I pointed out: "These things happen all the time but most of the time we don't pay attention. If we start to really pay attention then more and more of these things start to happen as well. At some point synchronicity begins to turn into serendipity."

We talked about synchronicity and serendipity for some time.

I asked Zena if she had any past life knowledge.

She answered : "Yes and it is all tragic. Lifetime after lifetime where I die in a fire or have a wall or other structure fall on me. More than a few of the fires were arson. I do not know of a single happy life or one where I died a normal death."

She went on to describe several in detail.

Becca said: "That is so sad."

Zena responded: "The funny thing is I have a feeling that it is all about to change. That I am about to start having some happy lives. Maybe that is just wishful thinking but that is the message I am getting."

I asked Becca if she had any past life memories.

She said: "No. But what is weird is that I have had a slew of nightmares that are eerily similar to Zena's past life memories. This feels spooky."

We talked about all of this for a while.

Bedtime.

I had a really nice hug with each girl. In each case I found myself wishing we were nude.

We allowed our guests use of the front bathroom. Ann, Barbara and I used the master bath. No shower tonight. Barbara enjoyed the bidet. Wonderful hugs with both girls. Finally nude hugs. Both girls seemed extra horny tonight. Ann telepathed that she wanted me to join her after I made love to Barb.

I went to bed with Barb in the left bedroom. I lit a candle. We necked and petted for a while. We were both really aroused. Barb set up pillows for my head and mounted me astride. We stared into each other's eyes and her's rapidly became the 'liquid fire' again. We merged psychically and I started radiating love to my whole list which now included Becca and Zena. Barbara was doing amazing things with her pelvis and her vagina. Incredible muscle control in both places, but that was in the background behind the merging and the love I was sending. Bliss. Pure bliss. Nonetheless Barbara was moaning in pleasure. We stopped after Barb came to orgasm.

[Zena meanwhile was feeling more loved than at any time in her life and finally decided to talk with Barbara about what was happening. She got up and went to Barbara's bedroom. Just before she knocked on the door she heard a moan. There was light under the door. She stopped and listened. The feeling of being loved was extremely intense but now so was arousal. She found that she was very aware of her pussy. For the first time in her life she reached under her pajamas and rubbed it. She discovered her clitoris. She heard Barb going: "Oh Yes, Oh Yes..." and had a taste of what that was about. She discovered that the intense feeling of being loved stopped just after Barbara's moans peaked.]

Barb lowered her body to mine and we kissed. She gave my lingam one last vaginal squeeze and then I withdrew. I got up, blew out the candle and headed for Ann's room.

[Zena saw the light under the door go out and heard sounds of motion. She backed away into the shadows. The door opened and Zena watched Matt leave Barbara's room and walk to Ann's. Matt was nude and his penis was really long and sticking straight out in front of him.]

Ann was already for me. The love I had been sending and being telepathically linked while I was making love with Barb was all the foreplay she needed. She just wanted me inside, I just wanted to be back inside.

[Zena moved to listen at Ann's door. She got an earful. Ann was in a mood for noisy lovemaking. Zena continued to touch herself but not quite enough to bring on an orgasm.]

Ann was all juicy and we went right to it. We had the waterbed sloshing overtime. Ann is often loud when we make love and this was no exception. She was on fire and I was able to give her four orgasms before we had one together. Then we cuddled up together and went to sleep.

[When the sounds diminished Zena slipped back to her own bed. She lay there wondering what that wonderful cock she had seen tonight would feel like inside her body. She also thought that both Barbara and Ann were very lucky. She wondered if she would ever be that lucky too. Finally she managed to get to sleep.]

I headed to the bathroom at about 6:00 am. When I returned to bed Ann was awake. We kissed gently. I started playing with a nipple. She started breathing heavily. She moved me on top of her and I slipped inside. We started off with long slow strokes using the missionary position then we rolled over to astride. Ann was grinning ear to ear. The telepathic link was strong and I was getting messages of profound love. As we approached orgasm Ann started screaming sounds of pure joy.

[Ann's screams woke up both Becca and Zena.]

Saturday.

Ann and I used the Jacuzzi. It was quick in time but we still managed to get in some serious caressing. Soapy petting is fun.

By 7 AM everybody was up and after a round of hugs we sat down to breakfast together. Zena was wearing a pullover top and shorts, without underwear. The top emphasized her ample bosom. It jiggled nicely. Becca was wearing another miniskirt and a button down the front blouse. She had several buttons open.

Rebecca said: "Can we do some photography today?"

We all agreed that that sounded like fun.

After we loaded the dishes into the dishwasher we headed down to the studio. Both Becca and Zena seemed to be looking forward to this.

Photography.

I started with a series of portraits. Both girls rapidly became relaxed to the process. Then I took another series of waist up and full length shots. Zena has gorgeous legs.

Becca unbuttoned one more button. I took more pictures.

I said: "Only do what you are comfortable doing."

She unbuttoned one more such that her bra was showing. I suggested that she remove her bra. She took off her blouse, removed her bra and replaced the blouse. Zena blushed bright red. I snapped a shot of Zena blushing. She stuck her tongue out at me. I got a picture of that too.

I took a group of shots and Becca slowly exposed more and more. Eventually she had her blouse fully open. Zena was continuing to blush. Becca finally removed it completely.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12