Driving in Snow Ch. 22

Story Info
Lots of visits, lots of conversations, Yvonne visits.
6.1k words
4.58
7.1k
3
0

Part 22 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-27 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

Chapter. 22.

Talking with Joyce.

The next morning Joyce and I were talking. She had given Suz a copy of many of my spiritual writings and said that she really liked them. She asked my permission to give her a copy of "Is Sacred Sex Possible?" We talked about just who Suz was for a while and then I said yes.

Joyce explained that she and Suz had been the best of friends since grade school and that she had found her to be totally trustworthy and could be counted on to keep a secret. She went on to say that she felt bad in not sharing her biggest secret, notably that she was no longer a virgin, with Suz. She asked me if it would be all right if she told her that we were lovers.

Joy also told me that she had shown some of her G rated pictures to Suz and that Suz wanted me to photograph her too. We arranged for Suz to come over tomorrow at 5:00.

Janet again.

Wednesday noon was becoming a regular thing. This time we used the conventional mattress. She found this best when using the astride position. Ride 'em Cowgirl! She had three orgasms.

Afterwards she said: "Maybe I won't be horny at all this afternoon, but then again..."

We laughed.

We had lunch. Eating at the dining table. We had not dressed.

She said: "Ron and I have started going out. We went to a play that the players did. We also started to sit together and watch movies on a TV in one of the lounge areas. We usually meet for breakfast and dinner. I'm still being cautious. We aren't even kissing yet. Ron seems to understand. He seems to have an intuitive feel for my need to go slow. I have hugged him a few times however. Not your kind of hugs, yet. I suspect that they will come."

As we were finishing she moved to straddle me. We started making out and I was quickly erect. She guided my shaft into herself and began to rise and fall. She quickly had another orgasm. This time it triggered mine.

We decided that we just had time for her shave.

Then she was off to class with a smile on her lips.

Tenting the pool.

The temperature was getting cooler. The pool water was warm but the air temperature was less than comfortable particularly if the wind was blowing. We decided to install the plastic covers over the screening.

Wednesday at three Ann, Joyce, the pool girls less Janet and Candy and I gathered to install the plastic over the screening. Joan was wearing a light coat over a dress.

Joyce and I carried the ladder out from the studio. For once the outside door on the studio was useful.

Joyce had really designed the cover thoughtfully. The plastic sheeting was attached to aluminum L extrusions which attached to protrusions in the screening frame. We maneuvered the high ones into place with long poles. The sides and bottom of each piece were held in place with cords through grommets in the plastic. The top pieces overlapped the side pieces so we didn't need to do any real high work.

The girls all liked Joyce and respected her ingenuity. They also loved her sense of humor.

We had it all setup in about an hour. Janet and Candy appeared just as we were finishing. Joyce had not only designed it carefully, she also measured everything carefully - everything fit. When it was on Joyce headed back to the office.

Pool Party 8.

Once we had finished installing the plastic we all stripped down and had a nice round of hugs. I ended up with an erection.

The girls wanted me to apply sun-screen. I said: "That's ridiculous, the sun is low in the sky and we have the plastic and the screen so there is no way you are going to get burned."

Ellen winked at me and said: "Better safe than sorry."

I replied: "And I suppose that you want me to be very thorough too."

Joan responded: "Sure do."

I then said: "Why don't we be honest and call it petting."

They responded as a chorus: "It's petting!"

We all laughed.

I said: "Should we start each with a kiss?"

They all nodded and lined up. Joan was first, Ann was last. It was fun. Joan rejoined the end of the line. Most of the girls added some tongue to the kiss.

Joan stroked my shaft. I was fully hard.

I decided to take the group in a different direction. I asked: "Did anybody read: 'Is sacred sex possible?' "

Everyone nodded and said: "Yes."

I asked: "Well, what do you think?"

Ruth asked: "Are you saying that sacred sex is possible outside of marriage?"

I answered: "Yes certainly. As I said: 'It is the ceremony in bed, not the ceremony in church that establishes the bond.' "

Ruth continued

: "You added: 'Or not.' "

I replied: "Yes, very much: 'or not' Very often a person will have sex with absolutely no intention of forming any sort of bond with his or her partner of the moment. Sometimes this is mutual, sometimes not."

Ann also replied: "Likewise people usually get married without the focus on the spiritual that is necessary to make it a spiritual partnership and the sex truly sacred."

Joan said: "So this is really all about intention?"

I replied: "Yes, absolutely."

Joan continued: "Making it a creative act?"

I answered: "Yes. Again absolutely."

Ruth asked: "Is it a creative act if no child results?"

I responded: "Certainly. If it is creating or reinforcing a bond of love, that is a creative act. If it is honoring the divinity at the center of you partner's being, that is a creative act. If it is honoring the divine spark at the center of your own being, that is also a creative act."

Joan said: "Keep in mind that the average person has sex many thousands of times over a lifetime but only has one or two children. Some people have no children."

The conversation took many twists and turns from here.

Ellen asked: "What are the major differences between living as personality and living as soul?"

I answered: "Perspective and intensity of love, I suppose. Most of our interactions take place over several lifetimes. The soul is fully aware of this but the personality generally has little or no such knowledge. Likewise the soul is much more love driven, making love both much more pervasive, much more central and much more intense."

Ellen continued: "Does the soul have perfect knowledge of what is happening?"

I replied: "No, the soul does not. It has far greater knowledge than the personality but it does not have the full story either. Remember the personalities involved do have free will and as such are writing the stories themselves. The soul may provide hints and has more than a little say in some aspects of life but not others. I think the soul plays a large part in choosing when and how we die for example."

Linda said: "You said that these stories play out over several lifetimes. Talk about that."

I replied: "First: keep in mind that the story will continue until karmic balance is achieved. Second: it is common to switch roles to facilitate that. Third: there are often supporting characters involved. The supporting characters will almost always be part of the supported characters spiritual family. They may appear, give the needed support and then leave the scene."

Ellen asked: "Is this why we tend to work within our spiritual family?"

Ann answered: "I think it is more natural. We are naturally attracted to other members of our family. We interact more. Likewise agreements are often made to work together while still in Bardo."

Candy asked: "What is Bardo?"

Ann replied: "Bardo is the time between death and rebirth. Many things happen while in Bardo. Other things require a new lifetime."

We discussed this for a while.

Ann pointed out that lovers are usually members of the same spiritual family but this may or may not be true of one night stands.

Candy asked: "Do you think it is likely that all of us here are in the same spiritual family?"

Ann answered: "It is certainly possible. It is more probable if you include extended spiritual families. If we are all one spiritual family then the group is more apt to make more long term bonds and be more intimate. If not then the group is more apt to dissolve with less interaction."

The twists and turns continued.

At one point I summarized by saying that in essence sacred sex starts with honoring the spirit within both yourself and your partner. As we honor the spirit within each we allow the miracles to begin.

The discussion lasted until 5 when we had agreed to end.

I received a very nice hug from each girl.

Joan asked me: "Photography?"

I said: "Sure."

Joan helped me carry the ladder back.

Ann drove the other girls to campus.

Joan poses .

She set her coat down on a chair.

She was wearing a white dress with a floral pattern. The neckline was a modest scoop and the skirt went to below the knee. The fabric was thin. A matching belt completed it. I would describe it is pretty rather than sexy.

I suggested she remove her bra and panties. She asked why and I explained that I wanted the strap marks and elastic marks to have time to fade. She did. The bra was lacy. Her matching panties were brief. Later she would pose in them.

I took lots of photos, mostly portraits. She quickly relaxed into some wonderful expressions. Some of the full length shots were sexy in that it was clear that she was not wearing underwear. In others it was not at all obvious.

I found myself wondering just what the dress would look like wet. I did not suggest it, then.

She talked about her experiences meditating. She was doing it regularly with Ann and Janet. When Ann was missing she was either doing it with Janet or alone. She thanked me for teaching her how. She said that she felt much happier when she meditated. She also said that sometimes she was starting to get some form of soul connection.

I came to a natural stopping point in my picture taking.

I asked: "Are you ready to try some more risque shots?"

She smiled and said: "I've been ready."

She undid the belt and then reached behind herself and unzipped the dress.

I said: "Not today, but sometime it might be interesting to photograph you in that dress in the pool."

She replied: "OK."

She moved the straps off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it.

Then she stood with a slightly confused look on her face looking at her arms as if she was trying to figure out what to do with them.

I found myself in pure love with her.

The camera fired and then fired again. My conscious mind had nothing to do with it.

The moment passed. She picked up her dress and tossed it onto the chair with her coat.

I took about one hundred pictures of her.

Many captured that innocence, that shyness others went all the way to wanton.

At one point I took a comb to her pubic hair and fluffed it out. She liked that.

I got some really good images of her sitting in a chair, on the Roman couch, on a carpet on the floor and even on top of the conference table. I used the ladder for some of them.

She was having fun. We were having fun.

I had her pose playing peek-a-boo with her coat. That was even more fun for her.

I asked: "Would you like to pose as a harem girl?"

She replied: "That sounds neat."

We went across the hall and raided Joyce's dresser. Joan selected two outfits. Both were made of totally diaphanous material.

One had a top which covered her shoulders loosely and stopped just below her bosom. The bottom was loose pants with an elastic that she wore low on her hips and ending with elastic at the ankles.

The second top had elastic top and bottom loosely covering just her breasts. The bottom was a series of panels attached to a waistband. Again she wore it low on her hips. When she stood up straight it looked like a skirt. When she moved or bent a leg the slits became obvious.

I ended up with a series of fabulous photos. The results were both incredibly sexy and incredibly cute. Joan thought this was even more fun than playing with her coat.

She needed to get back. She had a pile of homework. I gave her a ride back to campus.

On the way she asked: "Do you have a harem?"

I said: "Yes."

She asked: "How big is it."

I paused, counting.

She exclaimed: "You don't know!?!"

I said: "Well it depends on how I count. Three are active, Barbara and Connie are semi-active, another two more are inactive, two more I would classify as possibly semi-active and then there is you."

She said: "And you are over seventy?"

I replied: "Yep."

She said: "I assume that two of the three active ones are Ann and your wife. Who is the third?"

I replied: "My wife and I have not had sex in decades now and only a few times a year for a lot longer than that."

She said: "Oh. And you still love her?"

I answered: "Yes, now more than ever."

I pulled up to her drop off point. We kissed before she left my car.

Jan comes to dinner .

Ann and I had invited Janet to join us for dinner. With all that went on today I seriously considered cancelling it out. Instead we ordered pizza. Somehow we ended up spending the evening nude together.

We mostly talked about the nature of love.

The conversation was wonderful.

The girls headed back to the dorm about ten.

Massaging Gail.

Thursday: Gail called wanting to know if she could have another massage. I said sure. We met at noon. As she undressed she asked if she should leave her panties on.

I replied: "That is up to you."

The peeled them off and struck a pose. I just smiled. She smiled back.

I setup the pillows on the massage table and she climbed aboard. I started with her shoulders. We talked as I worked. She thanked me again for the photos. I started asking her about her life. I found it interesting how she kept bringing the discussion back to her boobs.

I finally asked her: "Who is the girl behind the boobs?"

She burst out in tears and said: "I don't know. I wish I did but I really don't know."

I asked her about her life before puberty. She described a happy childhood. She was somewhat of an outcast as the class 'brain' but not too much. Then she explained how everything changed: "As they got bigger and bigger lifelong friends started freaking out on me. The girls were worse than the boys and the boys were awful."

I asked: "Have you considered breast reduction surgery?"

She answered: "I've thought about it. The funny part is that they are so much of me that I'm afraid shrinking them would shrink me away. I feel lost with them but I'm afraid that I would be even more lost without them. Am I making any sense?"

I replied: "Yes you are."

She said: "I would like to have a guy in my life who is interested in the real me instead of my boobs but how can that happen when I don't know who I am in addition to my boobs and my brain. Carrying on discussions about calculus only goes so far."

I said: "The more interesting question to me is who are you from a spiritual perspective. Earth is largely a classroom and we learn by playing out our dramas. We travel in groups, we come into human form with missions and most of our dramas are playing out over multiple lifetimes."

We talked about this until I began massaging her ass. That proved to be a distraction to her.

She asked: "Do you like my ass?"

I said: "Yes it is very beautiful and it certainly is sensitive. You have ass as well as tits."

She laughed: "That's good to know. I have tits and ass."

I said: "You are a lot more than just your tits and your ass."

She rolled over and looked at me. She made a point of noticing that I did not have an erection.

I started massaging her front. I did not spend too much time on her breasts and tended to stay away from her nipples. I spent longer on her belly. She liked that.

I raised the question: "What is the spiritual purpose in you developing your extra-large breasts?"

We kicked that around but did not find any answers.

I spent about ten seconds on her pussy.

I said: "That is just to remind you that I am very aware of this part of your body."

Immediately after I thought: 'Why in the world did I just do and say that?'

I helped her down from the table. We hugged. Those massive cushions were tight into my chest.

She kissed me. Not a really sexy kiss, this was more a friendly kiss, a thank you kiss.

She said: "Thank you, both for the massage and the conversation. You have given me a lot to think about."

I asked: "Would you like some of my spiritual writings?"

She smiled and said: "Please."

We hugged again. Then I turned her around and hugged her from behind. My arms gently squeezed her belly just below her bosom. She liked that. I brought my hands up, feeling the weight of them. I understood why she got backaches.

I gathered some of my material as she dressed.

She left with a big smile.

Suz visits.

Suz showed up right on time. She had a large cloth bag with her. We sat in the living room and Suz quizzed me on my spiritual outlook. She very much liked what she heard. She was very interested in the idea of people each having unique spiritual missions. We talked about how the soul tries to communicate but that the personality usually does not listen.

Joyce commented: "Ann and Matt do not know the spiritual purpose of3i, only that there is one. I don't know either but I do know that it is important and that my being here is important too. I am so thankful to be here. Ann and Matt are great bosses and better friends."

We talked more and then moved to the studio. On the way Joyce suggested that I hug Suz. We did. Suz has very nice energy. She seemed to really enjoy my hug.

Photographing Suz was easy. Her natural exuberance made her a natural. She was having a ball. She changed outfits several times. Ending up in one that was quite sexy. I clicked away happily.

She wanted a hug between each costume change.

Joyce suggested that she wear her bikini. Suz said that she didn't bring it. Joyce asked if she would like to borrow one. Suz said yes. The two girls headed across the hall. They did not close either door and I could hear a good deal of quiet conversation intermixed with bouts of giggles.

Finally they returned. Suz was wearing the least extreme of Joyce's string bikinis. I took some really nice shots. Nice figure. Pale skin.

The girls went across the hall again and this time she changed into one of the stretchy ones. She was having fun pulling it one-way and the other. Several times she was showing a definite camel toe.

Suz went across the hall and returned in a translucent bikini. It was clear from her expression that Joyce was very surprised by her friend's daring.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12