Driving in Snow Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Suz's areolae and nipples were small but dark red. Her pubic hair was dark brown, almost black. She was quite bushy. She alternated between clowning around and being seductive for the camera. She was having a wonderful time.

Four more changes: A micro bikini that didn't cover her bush, A two straps suit, Another two straps suit with narrower straps and finally one with an open vulva. She did not spread her legs with it however so all that she was showing was the front of her outer lips. Lots of great pictures. Lots of neat hugs.

The girls went home about 6:30.

Talking about Suz.

I got to the office at eight. Joyce was already there. We sat and had a conversation about Suz. The two had gotten together last night after dinner. Joyce told Suz that we were sexually active.

Joyce said: "Suz was not surprised. She said that was coming through loud and clear by what I was not saying. Suz was even more convinced by observing how I looked at you during my party. Seeing my choice in bathing suits was a virtual confirmation. Suz also said that she knew it would take somebody very extraordinary to take me to bed. Suz said that she agrees with me that you are that extraordinary. I also told her that you were very hard to seduce."

I said: "Thank you."

She continued: "She decided that since I obviously trusted you completely, she could too. She had never found anyone or any circumstance where she could be exhibitionist before and she decided to try it. She said that she had a wonderful time posing and actually surprised herself with how much she enjoyed showing off her body. I asked her if she would pose nude and she said: 'For Matt I would, but not for anybody else.' She asked me if I posed nude for you and I told her yes and in fact I liked to sit and talk with you and Ann with all of us nude. She asked if that was sexual and I told her not usually, in fact almost never, but it was very relaxed and very loving. She wanted to know if there was any chance she could join us. I told her that she would have to get to know you and Ann a whole lot better before such a thing could even be considered. Was that a good answer?"

I replied: "Yes, but let me ask you: would she fit with us? Also would you want her there?"

She answered: "She would probably fit better than I do or at least as well, as to the second question my first thought was yes, of course, but part of me wonders how it would change our dynamic. I will have to think about that."

I asked: "How would you feel if she and I were to become sexually active?"

She replied: "Wooh. You would have to ask that. I don't know if I would be jealous or not. I am not jealous of Ann or Barbara and Connie for that matter. I was actually happy when you made love with Janet. I suspect that I will be happy if and when you become active with Yvonne. Still I have to say I don't know. Do you want to bed Suz?"

Now it was my turn to say: "Wooh."

I continued: "Actually I find any one of you more than enough to satisfy all my sexual desires. Yet things keep unfolding in ways where I end up with more and more sexual partners. I do not understand what is going on. It seems that the more I love the more there is to love. I would like to have some young female friends without them turning into sex partners. I find I really enjoy taking photographs of beautiful nude girls and I am getting very good at it. I certainly enjoy being nude with pretty nude girls without it being sexual. That is how things started with Ann's pool parties but I wonder where that is going to end up. But back to Suz: I want to do whatever best advances her spiritual journey."

Joyce said: "That answer is why I love you so much. You care about our spiritual journey."

The phone rang. Back to business.

The second French maid costume.

The new French maid costume arrived. This French maid costume was even more over the top. It was similar in design to the first one but this one was mostly made of translucent fabric. Joyce had lots of fun modeling it. She had no trouble seducing me while wearing it. She had extra powerful orgasms.

Spa permit approved.

The morning mail arrived. It contained our permit for the spa. Joyce immediately called the electrician. He would start work on Monday and expected to have everything in by late Tuesday.

Barb and Connie visit.

We had a meeting with our western Massachusetts client on Friday afternoon. We thought that since we were going to be over there we could give Barbara and Connie a ride back with us for the weekend. We planned to drive them back late on Sunday. Both girls were thrilled.

Ann let the pool party girls know: No pool parties this weekend. We're having company.

Ann and I had a very productive meeting with our client but did not finish. I would continue our meeting on Monday. We were finishing up one project and proposing another.

We picked up the girls and drove them back to our apartment. Connie in particular was happy to be here without her parents. The weather was still warm enough to go swimming and both girls were all ready for that.

Connie asked if the water was warm.

I replied: "The solar panel makes the pool warm, almost too warm."

Then I explained about the plastic cover.

We were late getting back and had not eaten so when we were one half hour out we called in for a pizza. We picked it up and drove home.

We brought the pizza in, set it on the dining table and then there was a mad dash to see who would be nude first. Connie, as usual, won. She got the first hug.

After dinner Barb and Connie both wanted to adjourn to the photo studio. They both had lots of sexy clothing to model. Barbara had even left a box full with Ann on her way to school. The girls had fun posing and I captured lots of wonderful pictures.

Joyce had made a point of leaving out several harem girl costumes for them to use. More wonderful photos.

The girls decided that next time they would bring belly dancing music.

I shared a bed with Connie that night. No flame but it was still a wonderful evening. My feeling of innocence when making love with Connie continued.

I woke Barbara 'The best way' again.

Saturday morning was spent in deep conversation. There is something neat sitting together nude while discussing philosophy, spirituality and the state of the world.

In the afternoon we went swimming. I brought my camera. It was mostly skinny-dipping but both girls brought several very sexy swim suits to model. Barbara borrowed one of Joyce's two straps suits. It was amazing on her. We had fun and I took some spectacular pictures. About half were underwater.

Barb and I again had melding sex. Again I was radiating love. The list now included Yvonne, Joan and Suz, with the other pool girls there too at a much lower level. Barbara continues to grow more passionate. She woke me up at two in the morning for a second helping. That was just making love but it was also wonderful.

[Joan had just gone to bed when the sensations hit. The feeling of being loved was overpowering. This time she knew what it was: Matt and Barbara were making love and Matt was sending love. She was so thankful to have Matt in her life. She found herself hoping he would take her to bed soon.]

Sunday was more of the same. We had fun in the Jacuzzi again. The girls took turns making love with me.

We decided to get up extra early Monday morning and I would drop the girls off on my way to my meeting.

Sunday night I slept with Ann. I did wake both Barbara and Connie 'The best way.'

Monday morning Barb, Connie and I headed for Massachusetts. The girls were both back in time for their first classes and I had a good meeting with the client.

When I returned from Massachusetts I found the electrician, together with two assistants, had already dug a new trench from the building to the pool area and the power company was busy upgrading our service.

On Monday morning Joyce filled the Spa and added all the appropriate chemicals. She then went out and bought another dozen very fluffy bath sheets. There is never a shortage of towels at3i.

Spa gets power.

Tuesday at about 10:00 the electrician came in to tell Joyce the power was up for the spa and everything was all set. Now all it had to do was heat up.

Yvonne visits.

Ann had a meeting with Ivan after her lab so Yvonne walked over to3i. We met in my office. She was again wearing her burgundy dress.

I bowed and said: "Namaste." She bowed low and returned the greeting.

We hugged. Glorious union. I caressed her back and her ass, no underwear. She ground herself into me.

She said: "Something amazing happened to me Saturday night and I talked to Ann about it. She explained about how you transmit love when you and Barbara are making love. I feel honored and I feel blessed. Thank you. Thank you."

Then she kissed me. We stood there necking for minutes. She had an amazing tongue. I was soon fully erect. She knew it and ground herself against it.

We shifted to just holding each other. The energy shifted from being sexual back to merging. My erection subsided. That was OK, I loved the feeling of union.

We started necking again.

Then she said: "My dress unzips down the back."

I lowered her zipper and caressed her back. Then I slipped her straps off of her shoulders. She released me and stepped back enough for the dress to fall to the floor. She stepped out of it.

She looked slightly apprehensive, like she was afraid I would not like what I saw. I smiled, she smiled.

Her breasts were small but high and beautifully shaped. Her areolae and nipples were good size and were almost black.

I reached down and picked up her dress. I folded it and placed it on my desk.

We came together for another hug.

She whispered: "I want you to know that you are the first man to see me like this."

I replied: "I feel very honored."

After a ferocious round of French kisses, my erection returned.

I said: "Shall we move upstairs?"

She said: "Yes."

I took her dress, she took her purse. We used the elevator.

On the ride up I said: "You are even more beautiful than I had imagined and I have a very good imagination."

She just beamed. Then she gave me a short soft kiss.

She said: "After my first visit Ann told me that I should hug you naked. I told her she was crazy. Well now I really want to hug you naked."

I started to pull off my shirt. She dropped to her knees and began to unhook my belt. I let her remove my pants. She gently touched my penis.

She said: "I've never actually seen one before. Yours is beautiful."

We hugged. The feeling of union was overpowering.

We sat side by side on the sofa.

She said: "I never felt so loved as I did Saturday night. I want to love you back just as powerfully. However I am not sure how. I read your article over and over until I almost have it memorized. I loved the part about loving with the fullness of my nature but I'm not sure how to do that."

I responded: "Part of the answer is to relax into it. When I first met you I was detecting a great gentleness of spirit. Let that gentleness out. Your inner beauty matches your outer beauty. Let it shine."

I paused then continued: "I think though, I had better explain something about my sending love when I am melding with Barb. I am in effect sending love to every girl in my life, all the way back to my childhood. It comes from my soul or maybe through my soul. My personality just watches it happen. Yes, you are now in my life, but that love is not something I am sending to you alone."

She said: "All the girls in your life are very blessed. I am blessed to be one of them."

We kissed softly. She moved to my lap. We kissed gently some more. I stroked her back and outer thigh. We shifted into French kissing, still keeping it very gentle.

She began to pant.

I brought my left hand that had been stroking the outside of her thigh up along her flank to her right breast and began to caress it gently. She sucked in her breath. Her breast was very sensitive. Her nipple was fully hard almost immediately. She began to moan. Our French kisses became more fierce.

For the next half hour we necked and light petted. She loved my kissing and sucking and lightly biting her nipples. We were having a wonderful time. I found that I was fully hard but not desperate to put it in.

Finally she said: "I could go on like this forever but I really need to pee."

I did too.

We broke for the bathrooms. I had trouble going. I had to let my erection subside first.

We returned to the living room. We kissed lightly and I asked: "Would you like to pose for me?"

She lit up and replied: "OK, sounds like fun."

We took our clothes with us and went down to the studio. I called Joyce on the intercom to let her know where we were and that I did not want to be disturbed.

The shoot was relatively short, about twenty minutes but I got some wonderful pictures. Her natural grace came through loud and clear. Most of the photographs conveyed innocence rather than overt sexuality in a way that was subtly very sensual. She loved the results. Beautiful body, full of soft sensual curves. Her ass was even better than I had imagined.

We sat and talked about the meaning of love for another half hour. Yvonne was an interesting mix of naivete' and wisdom. I found that I loved her more and more. It was becoming clear that she loved me too.

Joyce called on the intercom to say that she was leaving. Yvonne asked what time it was and I said five. She said that she had to get back.

She opened her purse and removed a bra and panties.

We then got dressed and hugged yet again.

I drove her back to campus. She lives in the dorm next to Ann's.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12