Driving in Snow Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers

Then she uttered a long slow groan and settled onto me as another orgasm took hold. Her vagina alternately relaxed and squeezed me so tight that I was almost afraid she would break it off.

Jan lay still for a minute or two and then lifted up into the astride position again and began moving with deep strokes, rocking her hips so that the top of my phallus would touch her clitoris.

She then added swivels to her motion. My hands were alternately at her breasts and her ass.

We went like this for perhaps another five minutes. Then she laid her body flat against mine and we rolled back to the missionary position.

I pounded into her, rapid fire. Jan climaxed yet again.

We rested for a minute then continued. I stroked deeply at a moderate pace. Jan was rapidly approaching orgasm again. This time was different: I was approaching mine.

The tension was intense within me as I tried for that one more stroke that intensifies my climax.

I went: "Ahhhh." as I began squirt after squirt. My orgasm triggered hers and we held each other in wild and yet fond embrace.

We both said: "Wow."

It took all of my remaining strength to roll off of her.

I lay on my back, panting. Jan moved to her side and kissed me gently. We smiled at each other.

She traced circles on my chest with her finger and said: "You are wonderful. A girl could not ask for a better lover or a better friend. Thank you for tonight."

I nodded, weakly.

She lowered her head onto my chest. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and we went to sleep.

I woke up about three with a very full bladder. Jan's head was still on my chest and she had one leg across my thighs. Her body was tight up against mine.

The candle had burned down and out.

I tried to extricate myself without waking her but was unsuccessful. She stirred enough to ask: "Why?"

I replied: "Bathroom."

She responded: "Mmm, 'K."

When I returned I expected her to be asleep. Instead she was up lighting the second candle.

Jan then flopped down on the bed again with her arms and legs spread and a devilish grin on her face.

She asked: "Are you up for another round?"

I replied: "I hope so."

She took me into her mouth to get me hard. This was something she had never done before. Nonetheless she had me fully erect in under a minute. I reached out to her yoni and found it was already wet. This girl was all ready to go.

We started off missionary but almost immediately shifted to astride. There was no stopping her. Jan was moaning and groaning as she stroked deeply and swiveled deliciously. Ride em cowgirl!

She stared intently into my eyes. There seemed to be soul-to-soul communication.

She rapidly worked herself to orgasm. Her vagina was doing some amazing things and this triggered mine. I was somewhat surprised by this. I had expected we would be at this even longer than last time.

Jan lowered her body to mine and kissed me sweetly.

She said: "You're so good. I love you so much."

She got up and blew out the candle.

Jan moved back so her head was again on my chest and her body tight against mine.

I felt very loved.

Suddenly it was seven and she was stirring. I made another bathroom run. So did she.

Jan returned first and relit the candle. When I returned she was on hands and knees on the bed.

I turned her so that she was facing the mirror above the dresser.

I knelt next to her and kissed her. She rose and we French kissed for a minute or two. I moved one hand to caress a breast and the other to cup her yoni. Both Jan and I rapidly became very aroused.

I released her and she went back to hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her and slipped inside. I leaned over her body cupping one breast with one hand and reaching under to stroke her clitoris with the other.

Jan climaxed and I just kept going. I moved my hands to her hips and pounded away even harder.

She was flinging her head around and making delicious sounds in her ecstasy. I could see her breasts swinging wildly in the mirror. That was quite a show.

She had another orgasm and I followed suit. We fell together forward onto the bed.

I went: "Whew."

She said: "You can say that again."

I did. We both laughed.

I climbed off of her.

I turned on a light and blew out the candle.

Jan asked: "Does this mean that we are up?"

I said: "Could you go back to sleep now?"

She replied: "No. I don't think so,"

I then asked: "Bidet and then the Jacuzzi?"

She nodded.

We watched each other use the bidet.

I started the water filling the tub.

We had lots of fun in the tub. We also enjoyed toweling each other off.

We went back to the bedroom.

She opened her case and took out a plastic tube with a top. She then picked up the white ribbon and coiled it up. She put it in the tube and then stuffed the top, skirt and panties in also. She put the top on and handed it to me saying: "This is for you. Something to remember me by."

I said: "Thank you."

I looked at the tube, there was a label on the side: A red heart with yesterday's date inside.

I asked: "Are you hungry?"

Jan replied: "Famished."

I asked: "Would you like French toast with real maple syrup?"

She answered: "You have found the secret. The way to this girl's heart is through her stomach."

We headed to the kitchen. I asked: "How many slices?"

She replied: "Three."

I began making the French toast. She set the table and got out orange juice, butter and the syrup.

We sat down to a nice breakfast.

I said: "Nice girls do stay for breakfast."

Then I had to explain where that came from.

We also discussed different meanings of: 'nice girl.'

We had just finished breakfast when the office line rang.

I answered it. It was Ann. I put her on speaker-phone. She was wondering if we were up. She wanted to know when she should come over. I mouthed 'Now?' to Jan. She nodded. I said now was fine. She said: "OK. See you in ten."

We had just cleaned up the kitchen when Ann arrived. One look at our smiling faces and she knew the night had gone well.

Ann said: "I'm so happy for both of you." I knew that she meant it. Ann is an amazing person. There is not a jealous bone in her body. I love her all the more for it.

Ann undressed and we all moved to the living room. We discussed the spiritual significance of last night's activities, especially in light of Janet's blossoming romance with Ron. The discussion went far and wide. Ann made sure the whole conversation stayed far away from any form of judgment.

We also told Ann about our photography. We discussed the spiritual significance of that.

Jan's cell phone rang. It was Ron.

Ann and I went downstairs.

As soon as we were there she asked: "Twenty strokes?"

I said: "Yes. If I am able."

Ann commented: "Wore you out that much, did she?"

I said: "Just like you on our first night."

She replied: "You still remember that?"

I answered: "I will never forget that night. It became the happiest night of my entire life."

We kissed softly.

She said: "You sure know how to make a girl feel special."

I replied: "You are the most special girl I have ever met and I have met several, mostly named Wells."

We started making out. I quickly became erect. Ann was wet.

We did our twenty strokes - no problem.

We sat for about ten minutes just letting the telepathic communication flow.

In the end Ann said: "You do good work in your good works."

I started showing her the pictures from last night. She loved them. I did some sorting as we looked at them.

We were about three quarters of the way through them when Janet joined us. She had a huge smile on her face.

She asked: "Can a girl be in love with two men at the same time? Really in love?"

I answered: "I should think so. I am in love with more than two girls now. I think it should work the same way for both sexes."

This launched a wild discussion. It lasted until lunchtime. We found that we kept coming back to the underlying oneness of ourselves as spiritual beings. This, however, has many subtle ramifications.

Much of the time I was sitting between them on the sofa. They were both leaning into me and I had an arm around each girl's neck such that I had a breast in each hand. I caressed them softly. Love was in the air. Life is good.

We broke for lunch and then went and finished looking at the pictures from last night. Ann wanted to pose that way too. I was really looking forward to that. I suggested tonight but she was going to dinner with Fil. She said maybe tomorrow after dancing.

I showed the pictures I took of Gail. Both Ann and Jan thought those were the best prom dress pictures that they had ever seen. Ann burst out laughing with the first jumper shot. She just roared. She had to explain to Jan just what was so funny. Ann finally brought up some pictures of herself and her sisters in just jumpers. Jan liked them.

It was time to go meet Ron's plane. We went and got dressed. Jan's suitcase went into the Miata's trunk.

I drove to the airport. On the way back Ann and I were in front and the two lovebirds shared the back seat. They held hands and looked lovingly into each other's eyes the whole drive back to campus. The innocence was palpable.

I thought: 'Jan is going to be extra virgin for Ron.'

Ann concurred.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers
12