Driving in Snow Ch. 27

Story Info
Beauty on Campus contest. Yvonne overnight.
7.3k words
4.87
8.3k
1

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-31 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

Chapter 27.

Friday morning.

Joyce and I did it in the Jacuzzi.

Beauty on Campus.

The college newspaper was sponsoring a beauty contest called "Beauty On Campus." All a girl needed to do to enter was to submit two photographs, a portrait and a full length shot. The fellow running it was in two of Ann's classes. He had been after her to send in some pictures. Finally she decided: "What the heck," and sent in two pictures.

The portrait was one that I had taken as a portrait during one of our nude shoots. It was a truly stunning photograph, featuring bare shoulders, her beautiful collarbones and an intriguing expression on Ann's face. She managed to look both innocent and very sensual at the same time. Having proper studio lighting and a plain background did not hurt either. The second picture was one of the second dress she bought with her black dress. It was also a wonderful picture.

The paper printed small pictures of all of the entries and the readership voted. Ann made the semi-finals easily.

Ann really didn't care.

There was a second vote with larger pictures and Ann was one of the six finalists.

She still didn't care.

I happened to visit campus and came across a bulletin board with the BOC pictures. I stood there looking over the entries when a male student came up next to me.

He said: "What do you think?"

I answered: "This is certainly not like my day."

He asked: "Do you have a favorite?"

I replied: "That would have to be Ann." I pointed to her pictures.

He said: "That portrait almost makes you wonder if she was wearing anything."

I replied: "I'll never tell."

He said somewhat sarcastically: "And I suppose you know."

I said: "Actually I do know. You see, I took the photograph."

He said: "Oh."

He then asked: "How did you come to know her?"

I answered: "That is a long story but to cut it short: She literally saved my life. We are now good friends, spiritual compatriots and business partners. We also have many past life ties."

He said: "Oh."

I want back to looking at the pictures.

I said: "Actually I was just wondering if I have given Ann an unfair advantage."

He said: "How so?"

I replied: "We used real studio lighting while all the other pictures were shot with on-camera flash. That makes a real difference."

He asked: "Are you a professional?"

I answered: "No. Just a serious amateur."

He said: "Nonetheless, you do beautiful work."

I responded: "Thank you. I really enjoy taking pictures of pretty girls."

He said: "Maybe I had better introduce myself. I am George Snyder and I am heading up the contest. Would you be willing to photograph the other girls?"

I answered: "I would be happy to."

I gave him my business card. He said that he would call me.

I met Ann for lunch and told her of my conversation with George. She was pleased with the idea of my photographing the other girls.

George did call about three that afternoon. We talked about the contest. He commented that he would love to have bikini pictures but the administration said: 'No way.' He had trouble enough getting the contest approved at all. He had talked to two of the other girls who were both interested as well as Ann who offered to drive either girl over to3i.

Kim poses.

About four Ann arrived with Kim. Kim was a classic oriental beauty. Five foot six with black hair almost to her waist. Medium breasts. Medium build. Beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a white dress with a scoop neckline and a skirt that stopped just above her knees. She brought a small suitcase and a make up case.

I gave Ann a nice hug.

We moved to the studio. Kim was impressed by the photographs on the walls along the way.

She asked: "Where can I put on my makeup?"

I answered, pointing to the bathroom door: "In the bathroom but I would like to take a few shots before you do that."

She said: "OK."

I took a few, she was tense and it showed.

I told a few jokes, mostly really bad puns. She laughed.

She relaxed somewhat.

I took more shots. Some were portraits others were full length. A few were over the shoulder.

The more I took the more she relaxed.

Then she went to work on her makeup.

Ann and I went to our office and did a little work.

Kim spent about twenty minutes primping.

She called: "I'm ready."

When I saw her I whistled and said: "Very nice."

She smiled.

I took a number of portraits, then some full length shots. I also took some seated.

At one point I asked her about her ancestry. She explained that she was three eighths Japanese, three eighths Chinese, one eighth Thai and one eighth Irish.

I commented: "And eight eighths beautiful."

She blushed and smiled sheepishly.

I continued to click away.

We reached a stopping point.

She said: "I brought another dress."

I said: "You can change across the hall."

She returned quickly wearing a beautiful silk dress. It was high necked and went almost to her ankles but was slit up one side almost to her hip, dark blue illustrated with a fine oriental scene.

I said: "Wow."

She smiled.

I took about twenty shots. She was showing a definite panty line and her bra was also quite obvious.

I pointed this out to her and asked her if she would be comfortable removing them.

She went across the hall and returned quickly.

The dress was very sexy.

I took about thirty more shots: standing , seated in a chair and seated on a stool. Then we tried a few on the Roman couch. Most showed a lot of leg, a very beautiful leg.

She was having fun and so was I.

I asked: "Are you ready to see what we got?"

She nodded.

We went to my office and I set up a slideshow. Ann watched too.

She was really pleased with the results. She did notice, however, a panty line with some of the shots of the first dress.

I was not pleased. I didn't think I was doing her hair justice.

I asked: "I would like to brush your hair and take some more. Would you be happy with that?"

She smiled and replied: "OK."

I brushed her hair for about fifteen minutes.

We talked while I brushed. I asked her about her love life. She said that she dated regularly in high school but never found 'the right guy.' She said that she was her senior prom queen and that her date had tried to touch her breast and was slapped for his trouble. She said that she ended up with a group of male friends who were just that: friends. A similar pattern was emerging here in college. She said that she did not drink and found drinking to be a total turn off.

She asked about the candles on the ladder. I said that I took a number of pictures by candlelight. She thought that that could be beautiful. She asked if I would take some of her that way. I said yes but we needed it to be totally dark outside.

She said: "Will you show me some?"

I answered: "I will need to get the model's permission first."

She asked: "Why?"

I replied: "Because they are nudes. I do not embarrass my models by showing their pictures without their specific OK."

She asked: "How many girls have posed nude for you?"

I had to think for a few seconds: "Eighteen I think, no nineteen. Only two oiled by candlelight however. I can tell you that those are truly beautiful. I would like to do more of them."

She asked: "Oiled?"

I replied: "Covered in oil so their skin reflects the candlelight. It really highlights subtle curves in the model's body. Some of the pictures are almost abstracts."

She said: "That does sound very beautiful."

Then she asked: "What would you think of photographing me by candlelight in a silk dress?"

I replied: "I would love to, although I'm not sure how well this one would work. I suspect that a lighter color would give better results."

She said: "I have more silk dresses but they are at home. I will bring them back at Thanksgiving. I think you will like them."

I said: "Sounds good to me."

She said: "I have to ask: How in the world did you get nineteen girls to pose nude for you?"

I replied: "The first five were all soul mates that I had made love with. They suggested it. I have a waterproof camera and the next one started with a bathing suit accident in our swimming pool. We have a slide and she came down head first and lost her bottoms. That set a precedent for her."

She asked: "You have a pool? Where is it?"

I answered: "It's in the woods next door."

She said: "Oh... Please continue."

I did: "The next girl is a friend of Ann's who had a really bad experience in high school: She was drugged and almost date raped by a boy she loved and thought loved her. I helped her turn her life around and she ended up seducing me. Most of the rest began in the pool also. A bunch of girls from Ann's dorm ended up having pool parties in our pool. These ended up skinny-dipping and I took pictures. Things just progressed from there. The interesting part of the skinny-dipping was that it stayed totally non-sexual."

When I finished her hair was glistening.

I took another thirty pictures, many over the shoulder. We posed her hair in a number of different ways.

I continued the slideshow.

Then I asked: "Which ones do you want to send to the paper? George says six portraits and six full body."

She had trouble narrowing the full length shots to six but we finally did. She was not as happy with the portraits however.

She said: "I don't have anything strapless. I wish I had a picture or two to compete with Ann's portrait."

I suggested: "Go back to your other dress and slide the straps down your arms."

She said: "Will that really work?"

I replied: "We can only try. Or you can always pose topless."

She said: "I couldn't do that."

She went and changed. She left her underwear off.

She slid the straps down her arms. I took several portraits. The dress wanted to slip lower. She was tense and it showed.

I said: "Relax."

She wasn't.

I said: "Turn around."

She did and I rubbed her shoulders and upper back for several minutes.

Then we tried again. Much better results.

The dress slipped lower freeing a breast. Her nipple and areola were dark red and medium size.

She blushed and hurriedly pulled it back up.

She said: "I was afraid that would happen."

I replied: "It is really no big deal."

She pulled her hair to her front covering both breasts.

I said: "May I take a shot like that."

She nodded. I did. She let the straps fall further down her arms. Her breasts were free but covered by her hair. I took several more shots. She pulled her dress back up.

I took more pictures. This dress also looked better without underwear.

She asked: " I want to ask you. You say one girl seduced you. Have you fucked any of the other girls who posed for you?"

I thought: 'You are forgetting about my five soul mates.'

I replied: "No I would not use that word but I have made love with about half of them. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to call our actions 'Sharing the sacred flame,' making love as a spiritual practice. Generally, we made love before the photography."

She asked: "How do you distinguish?"

I answered: "I see fucking as having sex primarily for the sensations or for other ego based reasons. I see sharing the sacred flame as making love between souls, reaching out to touch the best in your partner with the best in yourself. In several cases there were psychic side effects."

She asked: "Are you saying that you love multiple girls at once or is it something short lived and sequential?"

I replied: "It is very long lived. Loving as soul tends to be both unconditional and universal. In fact it often transcends a single lifetime."

She responded: "Reincarnation?"

I answered: "Yes. I have found that we travel in groups and we find each other. The more spiritually connected we become the more central love becomes. The more central it becomes the more universal it is. One of my partners causes me to be able to transmit loving energy and I broadcast it to every girl in my life, all the way back to grade school."

She asked: "What is it like to receive loving energy?"

I answered: "They generally tell me it is feeling incredibly loved. Ann once said it was 'getting a huge hug from the entire universe.' The first time it happened I received thank you emails from girls I hadn't seen in fifty years. I need to point out that this is something that, as personality, I watch happening rather than control. It comes through me from a high place. When this started and to this day, I wonder if this is doing a disservice to some of these ladies. Yes I still love them but that generally means wanting them to have happy and spiritually successful lives."

She asked: "Spiritually successful lives?"

I replied: "Yes. Before we manifest as human we, as soul, make an agreement with the universe to accomplish certain things. A spiritually successful life is one where we complete the mission we have set for ourselves."

She said: "You certainly have some interesting views."

I ssid: "I have written some essays on my spiritual views, including one called: 'Is Sacred Sex Possible.' I will give you copies if you like."

She said: "Yes, thank you. I would like that very much."

Then she dropped the straps off her shoulders again and I got some really good portraits. This included several where she looked incredibly sultry.

I asked her: "What changed?"

She said: "I decided that you are safe."

The dress slipped free of her breasts. She did not pull it back up.

She looked at me quizzically. Then she said: "Are you going to take a picture, or not?"

I said: "Do you want me to?"

She nodded. I took two. One showing her breasts and one with a hint of her cleavage on up. She had a slightly dreamy expression in both.

I did another slideshow and she chose her pictures. I emailed her selections to George. The shots that went to George included the very last shot.

I put all of her pictures on a disk together with the essays I had promised her.

I ended up hugging both Ann and Kim. Nice spiritual energy with Kim.

After hugging Kim I apparently had an odd expression on my face. Kim noticed.

She asked: "Why the wistful look?"

I answered: "I was just thinking that I didn't hug you in your silk dress and how neat that would be.

She replied: "I can change back into it."

I said: "No, it will be something for me to look forward to."

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Ann drove her back to campus. On the way Kim asked Ann: "I hope you don't think I'm prying but I am very curious: Are you and Matt lovers?"

Ann answered: "Yes we are and have been in many past lives."

The conversation continued. When Ann reached the dorm parking lot she parked the car and the two continued talking for another half hour.

They talked about many things including what it is like to receive loving energy from Matt.

Kim commented that her roommate Doreen was also a finalist.

Friday evening .

Ann filled me in about the goings on with Jan and Ron. It seems that they decided to take advantage of Ann's absence Wednesday night. They started out necking on Janet's bed. The room lights were off. Illumination came from the outside lights and occasional flashes of lightning off in the distance. Activities progressed to light petting. At first it was through her clothing but eventually Jan's top and bra ended up on the floor next to the bed. Ron was overjoyed. So was Jan.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning Ron was full of apologies but Jan told him not to worry about it. Janet told Ann that she felt that a precedent had been set and sex would soon follow. Jan wanted to know when Ann planned to sleep at3inext. Ann told her that she didn't usually plan that far ahead.

When we had decided that we would stay the night, Ann called Janet to let her know. Ann said you could hear the joy in Jan's voice at the news.

Ann chose additional photographs and emailed them off to George. One of the full length shots was Ann in her strapless black dress. It was beautiful and we felt that would reduce the speculation about her bare shoulder portrait.

Kim called and asked if Doreen could come for photographs sometime this weekend. I suggested Sunday afternoon. I said that tentatively I would pick her up at two but would call if plans changed.

Later Kim called again. She explained that Doreen was very shy but wanted to be outgoing and somehow didn't know how. She said that she loved to buy very sexy clothing but was somehow afraid to actually wear any.

I asked: "How did she end up in the BOC contest?"

Kim answered: "I talked her into it. I'm sure she entered assuming that she would not go anywhere and by doing so it would get me to stop bugging her about it. She was shocked when she made the semifinals and being a finalist is really working her mind over."

I said: "Just maybe this is just what she needs."

Kim replied: "I think so. She is really a sweet girl."

I said: "I am looking forward to meeting her."

I asked her if she was taking birth control pills. She said no. I suggested that she start. I suggested that all of the finalists start.

We chatted for a few more minutes.

I told Ann about our conversation. She said: "I know you will do good by her."

Ann and I used the conventional Mattress. We only made love once that night. Somehow that was enough. I really, really love Ann.

Afterwards we had an interesting telepathic sharing. It included Kim. I got the feeling that Kim was really innocent in a naive sort of way.

Yvonne overnight

Yvonne walked over Saturday afternoon. I had been expecting her to call for a ride.

We had the place to ourselves.

We cuddled and chatted, nude, for several hours. Then we made love in the undamped waterbed. She thought that was great fun. Yvonne is easy to bring to orgasm and she really appreciates them. Life is good.

The feeling of oneness, of merging, was as strong as ever.

She was one happy girl, I was one happy guy.

We talked about our past life history. We had a feeling as to who she had been. The idea of having been white ever, far less repeatedly, was somewhat mind boggling to her. Being oriental intrigued her.

We cuddled as well as talked for several more hours. Necking occasionally. Petting only once in a while. She is also easy to bring to orgasm manually.

We fixed dinner together and then moved to the studio.

We worked on oiled shots by candlelight for almost three hours. We were taking them, viewing them and taking more. The results were nothing short of awesome. She would get very aroused by my applying oil. There were times when every inch of her skin was an erogenous zone. That energy appeared in many of the pictures.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers