Driving in Snow Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

She loved hugging while oiled and she loved our shower together.

We went to bed in the damped waterbed. We had one candle burning on the night table. We started off astride. She really liked that. She was not swiveling her hips like Barb or Janet but it was still wonderful. We both had powerful orgasms. Afterward we cuddled and necked gently. We went to sleep demonstrating how two people could sleep in the space of one.

I woke up about three with a full bladder. She was sleeping half on top of me. I gently moved her aside and headed for the bathroom. When I returned she was awake.

She said: "Shall we do it again?"

I said yes. We did. She had two orgasms before we had another together. I fell asleep still inside her.

Eventually we spooned.

We woke up at dawn. We necked and petted for a while, then we did it doggy style. About half an hour later we got up for breakfast. We had pancakes with genuine maple syrup. She thought that eating breakfast nude was neat. I had to agree.

When we had finished cleaning up the kitchen she spread her legs slightly and bent over, supporting her upper body on a counter. I entered her from behind. I started by holding her breasts but later shifted to holding her hips as I pounded away. She climaxed quickly, her vagina squeezing me to mine.

We took a long soak in the Jacuzzi. We petted playfully.

We went back to bed and made love yet again. This time the feeling of merging was overpowering.

We were lazy for a while, then we had lunch.

She said: "This has been the best day of my life. Thank you so much."

I replied: "You are very welcome. We will have to do it again sometime."

We dressed and I drove her back to campus. She did have some homework to finish and a test to study for.

Doreen poses.

I picked up Doreen at two. Kim came along. Doreen had a suitcase while Kim brought her makeup case. I decided that Doreen is the quintessence of cute: Curly blonde hair and a small upturned nose. Five foot five.

When we got to3iand had removed our coats, I got a better look at her. She had a narrow waist, flat tummy and a medium large bosom. She was wearing a red spaghetti strap dress that went to mid thigh. She was showing significant cleavage.

Kim held her arms open for a hug. We hugged deliciously and Doreen looked envious. I held my arms open for Doreen. We hugged too but Doreen was sort of holding back. I did not push it.

I took a number of portraits and some full length shots as well. She had a truly endearing smile when I could coax one out of her.

We paused so that Kim could work on her makeup.

While Kim worked she asked me a number of questions about my sacred sex essay. We had a neat discussion and Doreen was soaking it all up like a proverbial sponge.

Finally Doreen asked: "How do you make sacred sex happen?"

I answered: "It isn't so much making it happen as allowing it to happen, adopting a worldview where it just flows."

Doreen replied: "What do you mean?"

I said: "It is about understanding just who you really are: That you are more than flesh and bone. You are first and foremost a spiritual being, knowing that your partner is also a spiritual being and honoring both. This is not taking this idea on faith, it is instead becoming aware of it through the experience of life. It is easy to see the profanities of life and get caught up in them until we think that is all there is but if we pay attention we find the sacred parts as well and those can become so important, so central, that the profane just falls away."

I continued: "One key is to watch for synchronicities in the events going on around you. Your being here is a result of a synchronistic event. I was on campus Friday and I was looking at the bulletin board with your pictures as a young man happened to walk by. He stopped and asked me what I thought. The young man was George Snyder. We got into a discussion and it developed in a way that opened up the possibility we are now experiencing. Was this just a coincidence, a lucky accident - I don't think so."

I then explained how I came to meet the Wells family and how we discovered that we had strong past life ties. I went on talking about how many of our life stories are spread across more then one lifetime and how the key players will show up as needed but often in very different costumes.

Kim asked: "Costumes?"

I replied: "Sexes, races, relative ages, personalities and so on. All the different ways people can 'be' that impact how we relate to each other."

Doreen asked: "Are there other things we can do to try and find out what is really going on?"

I answered: "Yes, starting with meditation."

I went on to explain some of the numerous benefits of meditation and some of the techniques.

We went back to photography. Doreen can be really cute and many of the pictures caught that. She slipped the straps of her dress down for some of them.

She changed into a little black dress. This one was strapless, had a low back, and ended high on her thighs. I took a goodly number of great pictures.

She then changed into another little black dress. This one did have straps which tied behind her neck and a plunging neckline showing the sides of her breasts. The back was open to the waist. The bottom ended millimeters below her ass. She was wearing black thong style panties. She was occasionally showing them. Still more pictures. I suspected the George would not be allowed to use most of those however.

She changed into a sweater dress which ended at mid thigh. It started off relatively sedately but she adjusted the top until she was almost showing nipples.

Then she changed into a really interesting dress. This one covered her shoulders and went to mid calf but it was closed in front by a single large button just below her navel. Thus it had a V neck going to her navel and a front slit skirt going to her mons. There was enough overlap at the button that both her navel and her mons were generally covered.

I got some very interesting photos but I was careful that they were not too exposing.

We did a slideshow and Doreen and Kim had some real discussions about which to give to George. We finally agreed and I sent them off. I also made a disk for Doreen.

Then we sat and talked for over an hour. Mostly we discussed the spiritual side of love and loving. Kim told Doreen that she should copy the material I had given her.

We shared two very nice hugs before I drove the girls back to school.

We discussed the spiritual side of nudity during the drive.

Monday morning.

We did it with Joyce bent over the back of the sofa.

Later Ann came over and filled me in on the lovebirds Friday night. Apparently Janet explained her entire sexual history to Ron, going into great detail. She even talked about planning to become a party girl and how that turned around. She also told him about our overnight. Ron was OK with all of it except that he wanted to beat Bobby to a bloody pulp.

They ended up heavy petting and Janet performed fellatio on Ron. She swallowed. Jan said that they both had really nice orgasms. They slept together skin on skin. Janet was very happy. They decided that next time they would make love.

A girl named Lisa called and explained that she was one of the BOC girls. She asked if and when she could pose. I suggested that afternoon if she was free. It turned out she was free after two. I offered to pick her up. We agreed to meet in her dorm parking lot at two thirty. That would give her time to do her hair and pack some dresses.

Shortly after that call another BOC girl called. This was Brenda. She asked if noon would be OK and I said yes. I offered to pick her up but she said she would just walk over.

Brenda poses.

She was right on time. I welcomed her to3iand lead her back to the studio. She was about five foot five with short blonde hair, big blue eyes and a knockout smile. She had a large purse with her but that was all.

She removed her coat to display a beautiful strapless 'little black dress.' she had a nice figure and an amazing bosom. The dress came about a quarter of the way down her thighs. She was wearing light colored hose and black boots that came almost to her knees.

The word buxom seemed to be coined just for her and her dress showed that off perfectly. She was not actually showing that much but somehow one had the idea that the dress was offering you her breasts.

She reached into her purse and dug out a pair of high heels. She sat, unzipped her boots and changed into her heels. In the process I observed that she was not wearing panties under her pantyhose.

We went to work. She was relaxed right from the start. Her smile was bright and cheerful, downright engaging.

She danced. I shot picture after picture.

Her smile went from winsome to wanton and back.

I took some pictures from my ladder. She liked that.

She was having fun and it showed.

We took some barefoot.

We took some others with her wearing her boots.

I took some extreme close ups of her eyes. They seemed to sparkle when I did.

I kook a few of her mouth also. She seemed eminently kissable.

I told her so.

She laughed. Then she kissed me.

Then we hugged. She was beaming.

We went to my office and I ran a slideshow.

She said: "Ooh, I love these. No one has ever taken as nice pictures of me before. Thank you."

She kissed me again.

We had a hard time choosing which ones to send to George.

I commented that several seemed to show the illusion of the dress offering up her breasts.

She blushed when I said that but included one in the ones going to George.

After we finally chose the pictures and I sent them off I copied the collection to a disk for her.

She said: "Does this dress really seem to be offering up my breasts?"

I replied: "Yes but I can't tell you why. There seems to be an almost religious flavor to it but it is not at all as you being a supplicant. It is almost the opposite. It is offering your breasts for them to be worshiped."

She pulled her breasts out of her dress and held them out to me. Bright pink nipples.

I said: "Oh my."

Then I bent down and kissed them.

She sighed.

I said; "Very beautiful. Worthy of worship."

She pulled her dress back up. Still smiling broadly.

She said: "Thank you again."

I answered: "You're welcome. This shoot was fun for me."

She held her arms open for a hug. We shared a really nice hug.

I said: "You are my kind of girl. One who really likes hugs."

She kissed me softly, gently. It was not a sexy kiss but it was a loving kiss.

We hugged again. She rested her head against my chest and held me tight. I caressed her back. There was a great deal of Chi flow.

We broke apart.

She said: "I need to get back for class but would you like me to pose for you again?"

I replied: "I would like that very much." She smiled.

I gave her a ride to campus.

On the drive back I thought about her. I did not feel any strong desire to bed her but I really wanted to share a nude hug with her.

Lisa poses.

I met her right on time. She was tall and thin. She had dark brown hair done up in a very nice fashion. When we arrived at3ishe removed her coat to reveal a white dress with a fairly low neckline supported by thin straps set wide. The dress went to mid thigh. She was wearing dark hose and high heels which emphasized her beautiful legs. She had an interesting figure with prominent hip bones and mons.

We went to work. She was a beautiful girl but I had a time coaxing even a little smile out of her.

We stopped and talked.

I asked her about her life. The conversation went far and wide. She basically felt that life was meaningless, free will an illusion, happiness also an illusion and that all effort to find happiness was ultimately futile.

I said: "Yes, the Buddha is right: Life is suffering but that is not the end of it by any means. First it is not about finding happiness as much as it is creating it. Creating happiness is in many ways being open to the possibility and thus allowing it to find you."

She said: "But the universe is deterministic. LaPlace proved it. We are just automatons playing out our parts in a mindless and meaningless game."

I said: "LaPlace based his proof in what is now obsolete science. His argument was that in theory you could measure the position and momentum of every particle in the universe with complete accuracy and given those measurements calculate all of their future interactions therefore everything was already predetermined. The Heisenberg uncertainty principle knocks out his argument. You cannot even in theory make the necessary measurement to an accuracy greater than Plank's constant. Plank's constant is a very small number so things like baseballs and artillery shells appear to have actual trajectories. The same cannot be said for photons, electrons or even individual atoms. Determinism is dead and materialism is on its way out too. It is much more plausible that consciousness in some form is the basis of the universe. I see this is not as an argument for the traditional God of the standard religions but for a very abstract form instead. Life is likely central to the universe, not some minor side effect."

She said: "Oh."

I continued: "Likewise love, as a friend of mine likes to say, is far more than the action of chocolate like molecules on the brain."

I keep a bottle of chocolate kisses sitting on the bookcase where I store my lenses. I opened it and extracted one.

I presented it to her saying: "Nonetheless..."

For the first time she smiled broadly. Then I gave her a hug. My kind of hug.

She smiled even more broadly.

I suggested that she read books and papers by Amit Goswami, Nick Herbert and Henry Stapp.

I then said: "I have found a really well written paper in a very odd place: An essay titled: 'The Truth About Life After Death.' I will send you the link."

We went back to photography. I got some great pictures.

She was having fun.

She opened her suitcase and extracted a little black dress.

She went across the hall and changed. This dress was spectacular. This dress was strapless and managed to show a very nice cleavage even though her breasts were on the small side. The dress ended an inch below her ass. Her legs were long and this dress made them look even longer. She had a small matching purse to go with the dress.

At one point she dropped her purse and bent down to retrieve it. This gave me a beautiful view of her pussy through the open crotch of her pantyhose. I did not take a picture although I was tempted.

Shortly after this she said: "What do you think about some pictures without my pantyhose?"

I said: "Sounds good to me."

She set her purse on the stool we had been using and kicked her shoes off.

She said: "Turn around."

I did.

Not more than fifteen seconds later she said: "OK."

I turned around to see her drop her panty hose into her suitcase.

She proceeded to knock her purse onto the floor. She gave me an even better view of her pussy as she bent to pick it up.

I took about thirty more shots. Some were barefoot and some were with her heels. Wonderful legs.

We had to work to keep from showing either her pussy or her ass.

I asked: "Would you mind if I took a few for my private collection?"

She asked: "What do you mean?"

I replied: "May I take a few where we are not so careful with the bottom of your dress?"

She gave me a lecherous grin and said: "OK."

I took a few and then suggested we stop. She wanted me to take more.

She was clearly enjoying herself.

I ended up taking another fifty. She even bent over for a few. She also adjusted the top of her dress, first almost to her nipples then finally she was showing them. Her nipples were medium brown.

She said: "I never saw myself as an exhibitionist before but this is fun. You make me feel all warm inside. I like how you look at my body."

I replied: "It is a beautiful body, a very beautiful body."

We hugged again. I couldn't help myself: I caressed her ass. Her response was to kiss me.

She said: "Let me show you what else I brought."

She opened her suitcase and showed me three more very sexy dresses plus a short skirt and two different tops. One of the dresses was cream colored satin.

I said: "Oh my."

She said: "Do you want to see me in it?"

I answered: "For sure."

She said: "Turn around."

I did. It took her longer than last time.

She said: "OK"

The satin dress was every bit as spectacular as the little black dress but in a totally different way. This was a long dress with long sleeves and a V neck that left the tops of the shoulders open. The back was open to the beginning of the curve to her ass and about half of her flanks. It was held up by being clasped at the back of her neck. This dress really showed off her nipples and also her prominent hip bones and mons.

She said: "You like?"

I replied: "Oh yeah."

We hugged. I ran my hands up and down her back enjoying the feel of it. She pressed herself into me. Her hip bones encircled mine while her mons said: 'Hi there.'

Then she kissed me. I kissed her back. I held her tight with one hand while the other caressed her ass. There is something extra special about caressing a girl's ass through satin.

We were both becoming aroused.

The intercom beeped. Joyce told me I had a call. It was an important client.

I said: "Darn." I thought: 'Synchronistic guidance telling me to keep my pants on.'

I went and took the call. It lasted about five minutes. She stood in the doorway to my office with a slight smile on her face.

I said: "Let's get some pictures."

All told I took about fifty more.

She wore her heels part of the time and was barefoot for the rest.

Beautiful girl, beautiful dress, marvelous photos.

She went across the hall to change.

She called: "Matt, help me. I can't get this clasp open."

I went to her. She turned her back and pointed to the back of her neck.

It took some doing but I got the clasp open. The top fell loose, the outsides being held up by being attached to the sleeves.

I had the strongest urge to kiss her neck while running my hands under the sides of her dress to caress her bosom. I didn't.

She turned and faced me. The inner part of her top was dangling open showing me most of each breast.

I went across the hall to wait for her.

She returned wearing a yellow summer dress. It was strapless, held up by elastic at the very top, otherwise it was loose around her body. The fabric was very thin. She was barefoot.

I took about thirty shots. We tried some with backlighting. That effect was very interesting. Her body was visible in silhouette.

She changed into flats.

We went and I ran a slideshow. We chose the pictures to send to George and I sent them off.

I asked her if she wanted a disk with her pictures. She said that she had a flash drive with her. We copied her pictures onto it along with some of my and Ann's writings.

We wandered back to the studio.

She packed all her spare clothes into her suitcase. She was still in the yellow dress.

I said: "Will you come back again for more pictures?"

She said: "I would very much like to. More discussion of the nature of things too."

She hugged me. I found the hug delightful. The dress almost made touching her like touching bare skin.

Then we shared a short kiss.

I drove her back. On the way I gave her a five minute synopses of my worldview.

Then I want back to work.

I got some feedback from George. Lisa told him that I was 'a neat guy.'

George told me that all the pictures were up on the paper's website.

The last of the BOC girls was named Kathy. I never heard anything from her.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers