Driving in Snow Ch. 29

Story Info
Roberta comes on board.
5.8k words
4.7
8.3k
1
0

Part 29 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-33 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

**********************************

I strongly recommend that you read the entire work. If however you want to read this chapter without reading what comes before I will suggest that you at least read chapter 23. This chapter will make much more sense if you do.

Chapter 29.

Monday: Roberta comes aboard .

Roberta came in at 8:00 sharp. She was dressed in a loosely fitting top, a businesslike skirt and hose. She had a briefcase in each hand and her purse tucked under one arm.

I said: "Welcome aboard." and held my arms open.

She set down the cases and stepped into my hug. It was glorious. With lots and lots of spiritual energy flow.

She said: "It's good to be here."

I asked: "Would you like to see your office?"

She replied: "Lead the way."

We each picked up a briefcase and headed for the third office.

When we arrived I let her enter first. She looked around and her smile just got bigger and bigger.

She said: "Wow."

Along the right wall were her desk complete with an oversize top, a high-backed executive style office chair and a worktable that was now piled up with computer parts. Two conference room chairs were in front of her desk as guest chairs.

Along the back wall were two workbenches. I had brought in some of my old test equipment and had it on one workbench shelf.

In the left front corner were Joyce's dresser and five more conference room chairs.

She walked over and looked at the test equipment.

She said: "This is a whole lot better than the stuff we have at home."

She hugged me.

Then she said: "I think I'm going to be very happy here."

I said: "The physical environment is secondary to the work and your relations with your co-workers."

She replied: "As I said: I think I'm going to be very happy here."

She went back to see Joyce and worked on all the paperwork that the law now requires.

Then she got busy building her computer. She needed our help in attaching her monitors to the wall but otherwise she did it on her own. She had it up and running in half the time it took Ann and I to build ours. Her's was more complex.

I came in to see her about 11:00. She was whistling a happy tune as she worked. She was topfree. Her breasts were filling up.

She said: "This place is so neat."

She stood. Then she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was competing with Joyce in the happiness department.

She put her hand to a breast and said: "I made a deal with Joyce to warn me if any visitor is entering the building. I won't embarrass you guys."

I thought her breasts were incredible but I decided it might be better not to say so. Nevertheless I enjoyed the view.

I told her her nipples looked better. She said she had been using olive oil. She said it seemed to work as well as the massage oil and she was sure olive oil wouldn't contaminate her milk.

We talked about how her computer was coming along and about what her first assignment would be.

She asked me about how we did our computer backups. She was not happy with my answer and said that she would set up a regular backup program with Joyce. It would be full backups weekly with daily incremental ones.

I went back to my office.

Later I heard the whirr of her breast pump.

At noon Bobbie joined Joyce and me for lunch. She was wearing her top. We ate in the upstairs dining room. She had brought sandwiches from home. We suggested that she could use the kitchen here as needed.

I asked how things were coming along. She was still downloading software. She had quite a list.

While some of that was happening she had started reading the documentation for her first project. She asked me a question about it and I replied: "After lunch. Just relax now." She smiled.

We talked through lunch.

We told her that we would have a dinner here to welcome her.

She said: "Thank you for the warning. I will call my mom and let her know not to expect me for dinner."

At one we all went back to work. Even Joyce was busy. Bobbie asked her question and I answered it as we rode the elevator downstairs.

Bobbie sat me down to give her a tour of our computer file system. We talked our way through it such that she had a good idea as to what needed to be backed up when. She approved of the idea that some of our critical work and much of the photography was encrypted. She then proceeded to suggest a better encryption approach. She suggested that we send Joyce out to buy two large external hard drives. I did. Then she ordered four more online.

About four Bobbie came in to ask me a question. She was topfree. She brought the document in question and set it in front of me. She bent over it such that a breast was just in front of me.

I sighed.

She asked why.

I replied: "You dangle an incredibly beautiful breast in front of me and you ask why I sigh?"

She stood up straight, pushed out her chest and responded: "Do you really think they are beautiful?"

I answered: "Yes I do."

She said: "Thank you. I needed to hear that."

I said: "I think you are beautiful - period."

She smiled. I thought: 'Beautiful dimples.'

We went back to talking about the project.

On her way back to her office she said: "I'm really looking forward to five o-clock."

This surprised me. I said: "Quitting time? I thought you really liked it here?"

She said: "Oh I do but I'm really looking forward to sitting naked with you guys after hours."

I smiled.

Ann arrived at about four thirty.

We met with Bobbie and talked about her day. She had managed to get quite a bit accomplished.

She set up a backup program to copy everything, and she meant everything, to one of the new hard drives overnight.

After hours.

At five we moved upstairs. Bobbie brought her top and her milking kit.

We undressed. Bobbie had a cat ate the canary grin on her face. We hugged every which way.

Then we sat down. Nobody spoke. You could cut the tension with a knife.

This went on for about five minutes. Then Joyce told a joke. We all laughed. Bobbie told another. We laughed still more. Ann told a really bad one. We laughed again.

Then we settled back into normal conversation.

We moved to the kitchen and Ann put steaks on the grill. I microwaved the vegetables and the rolls. Joyce set the table and poured the drinks.

We sat down to eat. I did my normal grace and then proposed a toast: "To Bobbie, the newest member of our team. May she have a long and happy association with us."

She just beamed then started to blush slightly.

Some of our conversation was light, some was deep, all was joyous. It felt like family to me.

We did up the dishes - mostly just loading the dishwasher and moved back to he sofa.

Bobbie picked up her milking kit and pointed down and at the bedroom door. She said: "Here or there?"

We all pointed at the sofa.

She proceeded to go through her ritual. When she had finished she carried her milk bottle into the kitchen herself.

Ann and I got dressed and headed off for dancing class. On the way we speculated as to whether Bobbie was a member of our spiritual family. We both felt it was likely but did not yet have a good read on her energy. It seemed to me that her milk problem was changing her energy such that it was hard to get a good take on her. Ann concurred.

Tuesday

Bobbie was there at eight sharp and went right to work.

The backup had gone fine. Bobbie was happy. So was I.

I checked in with her just before lunch and found that she was making some real progress. This amazed me. Most engineering new hires, especially inexperienced ones take months to become productive.

She had just pumped herself down but had yet to replace her top. She did wear her top to lunch.

Lab reports and more.

Yvonne and Ann arrived just after three. Joyce gave Bobbie a warning call on the intercom.

I let Yvonne use my desk again and shifted to the first office.

Ann introduced Bobby and Yvonne to each other.

When they finished the reports Ann headed back to campus. She had things to research in the library.

Yvonne and I headed upstairs. We used the damped waterbed. Yvonne had a really good time. So did I.

At one point Bobbie came looking for me with a question. Joyce had to explain to her just what was going on.

Bobbie asked Joyce how she managed to talk Matt into bed with her. The girls had a long discussion. Joyce also explained that Matt was worried that Bobbie might think that having sex with him was a requirement of the job.

Bobbie said: "I wish it was. Matt is one sexy man."

Joyce replied: "More than that: he is one loving man."

Bobbie nodded.

Then the two of them discussed how Bobbie was going to seduce Matt.

When Yvonne and I came down the stairs and saw the two together I asked: "What are you two up to?"

Joyce smiled and replied: "We're creating a conspiracy."

I asked: "To do what?"

Joyce laughed and said: "To get Bobbie laid."

I asked: "And just who is the lucky guy?"

Joyce answered: "You of coarse."

I replied: "Oh."

Yvonne laughed.

I drove Yvonne back to campus.

After hours Tuesday.

When I returned Joyce and Bobbie were nude in the living room upstairs.

I joined them.

We chatted about Bobbie's work day and what she accomplished.

Then I shifted the topic to the idea of soul families. We talked about how they worked. Bobbie asked a number of good questions:

She asked: "How big is a spiritual family?

I responded: "Some of the literature suggests fixed sizes like 144 while other sources suggest variable sizes. Not all members of a given spiritual family will be in human form together. Some will be in Bardo. There also seems to be rings, like immediate families and extended families. It is likely that there are a number of levels here and that the actual structures are rather complex. I also suspect that portions of a family may break off and do their own thing in a given lifetime or series of lifetimes. Small groups within a family often seem to meet at schools, workplaces and even clubs."

She asked: "What is the relationship between physical families and spiritual families?"

I replied: "There is great variability here. Married couples are usually in the same spiritual family. The level of interaction is strong so it tends to get worked. Sometimes parent and child will be in the same immediate spiritual family. This will tend to be true in cases where there is major karma or dharma involved. At other times there will be no spiritual family tie at all, the parents are just vibrationally compatible hosts. Sometimes the parents may be playing out a karmic drama in a way that is useful to the soul of the child. I suspect, but don't really know, that physical families are often members of some extended spiritual family. In any case we tend to work with the same souls in lifetime after lifetime."

She asked: "You talked about 'vibrationally compatible hosts.' What is that about?"

I answered: "Apparently there are significant constraints as to how a given soul can enter human manifestation. It seems that the parents must be 'vibrationally compatible,' whatever that means in this context. It does not seem to mean the same soul age or the same level of spiritual attainment. It may be tied to some relationship involving harmonics in some way. Also there are time constraints. These constraints form some basis for astrology and numerology."

She asked: "What is this vibration? What is vibrating?

I replied: "Vibration is a commonly used word for a level that a person is operating at. I'm not sure that it is a good model in that a vibrational rate is a single variable and I think what is being described has many facets. One friend of mine suggested 'scent' as an alternative, at least in identifying people. That said, vibration works in the sense that a vibration is generally detectable by those around a person and consciously or unconsciously provides information to those people. Physical vibration usually is a result of some form of resonance and resonance generally involves energy changing between two forms. This seems to be part of the spiritual process too. When two resonant systems that are vibrating at almost the same rate come together, as in two tank circuits, and are exchanging energy they may synchronize. This is what happened when Ann and I met. As to what is vibrating, it is given the name Chi, spiritual energy, but I don't think just giving something a name is necessarily any more information."

Joyce interrupted to say that she needed to get home. We hugged. She dressed and we each gave her another big hug.

Bobbie asked: "You say most of the karma stays in the family. How does that work exactly?"

I answered: "We tend to interact most strongly with other members of our family. Thus we will generate and clear karma more easily with them. The power of synchronicity is greatly underappreciated. In war: combat between individuals and small units is often between members of the same spiritual family who have split to both sides long before the conflict began. We talk of brother fighting brother in the American Civil War but the phenomena is much more general."

She then asked: "How about when one person kills lots of people? For example like the crew of the Enola Gay?"

I replied: "That's one I'm still trying to get a handle on myself. I really don't know how to answer that. The whole area of karma in war has many open questions for me. I just hope that I won't need more lives as a soldier to resolve this area.

"One friend of mine saw the end of a past life of his at the beginning of World War two. He was lying in a ditch in front of a building firing at a tank. The tank fired its cannon bringing the building wall down on him, crushing him. I suggested he forgive the tank's crew. He said: 'The crew didn't kill me, the tank did.' I am not sure what to make of that."

She asked: "How do we find other members of our family?"

I explained both versions of the law of attraction and the power of synchronicity. She found the idea of non-physical causality quite fascinating.

At one point she laughed and said: "My dad would never buy into that."

I said: "Why not. We think about things and then do them. That is a form of cause and effect. Synchronicity is just taking that idea to the soul level and above."

She replied: "I suppose."

I noted: "I have not read about this aspect of things in the literature but I suspect that the number and intensity of connections to other members of your spiritual family depends strongly on your awareness of the spiritual side of life. If you are ignoring that aspect of things you will probably find the person or persons with the strongest karmic ties but that will be about it. The more you open up to your spiritual nature the more powerful the laws of attraction and synchronicity become. Following your intuitive guidance also helps the process."

She asked: "Do you think I am part of your spiritual family?"

I answered: "You feel like family. So, yes I do. I don't yet know who you were or what the ties are yet but I expect these will become clear over time."

She said: "This is sort of weird but I feel more at home with you and Ann than with anybody else I know, including my actual family."

I asked: "Did Ann give you a copy of "Interconnections" or our enlarged version?"

She answered: "No. What is it."

I replied: "These are our research into our past lives. "Interconnections" was written before I met Ann and her physical family yet my wife and I figure prominently in it. When we were first together we found out about many more past lives and wrote it all down. There are copies of the first book in the library and the second is in our computers. Help yourself."

She replied: "Thank you."

She continued: "I want to ask you something. Why are you worried that I might think that having sex with you is a requirement for working here?"

I replied: "My main concern is that I do not want you to feel any coercion at all in that regard. I believe that sex can be sacred and that comes from love working together with mindfulness. Coercion tends to kill both love and mindfulness. Coerced sex, no matter how subtle the coercion, makes that act profane."

I continued: "I also believe that truly making love requires a natural equality while an employer - employee relationship is naturally unequal. I see a great many down-sides to such relationships. For example: Lovers quarrels happen and they have no place in the workplace, likewise it is harder to discipline or be disciplined by someone you are sleeping with."

Bobbie asked: "What about Joyce?"

I replied: "Yes, What about Joyce. Joyce is very good at getting what she wants. She is also very easy to get to love. I think that you know her well enough to see that she just loves everybody she surrounds herself with. Did you see how she reacted when we suggested you work here. That reaction was coming from her both loving Ann and me and loving you and believing it would create a win for everybody. Ann does not have a jealous bone in her body and so far Joyce doesn't seem too either.

"I'd better stop and explain some things first: I love my wife very much even though we have been sexually inactive for over twenty years now. I was not pleased with that. Since I met the Wells family my love life has taken off. I made love with Ann, her sisters and her mother. When Ann and I make love we become telepathic. We can turn it off and then it stays off until we make love again.

"Sometimes when I make love with Barbara we psychically merge and I radiate love to all the women that I love all the way back to grade school. I suspect that you are now on that list.

"When I make love with Cindy, her other sister, we share orgasms.

"Making love with Ann's mother was very healing for her and allowed me access to the akashic record."

Then I took time to tell Bobbie about my mystery girl and the story of Suzanne and Pierre.

Bobbie said: "Wow."

I talked for a while about how any one of the women in my life now would satisfy all my sexual desires and yet I keep ending up loving more girls such that I am bedding more and more. I explained that I didn't really know why this was happening.

I continued: "Back to Joyce. It took Joyce quite a while to get me into bed with her but, with Ann's help, she did. I must say that she is wonderful both as an employee and as a lover.

"Nonetheless I feel that I have set a very bad precedent with Joyce. What happens when we have ten girls working here, or twenty? Likewise what happens with the next male employee. Will he want some of the action? Do we end up having an orgy every afternoon at five o'clock?"

QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers
12