Driving in Snow Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

She said: "I see your point. Let me ask you though: If I were not working here would you be interested in me?"

I answered: "I sure would. When I was staying with the Wells family they asked me what I looked for in a woman. I said five things: Spiritual compatibility, innocence, intelligence, spiritual awareness and finally physical beauty. You score off the charts in every category except spiritual awareness but you are roaring up there in that too."

She said: "Oh my."

I said: "I could add a few more: sweet, kind, sane, happy, playful, affectionate, touchable, touching, but mostly I would add that she wants to explore spiritual sex with me."

She said: "I do."

I looked at her and said: "You do what?"

She replied: "I want to explore spiritual sex with you."

I replied: "Oh."

She said: "Let me ask you: Since you have become active again, how many girls have you made love with?"

I answered: "Thank you for calling it making love." I paused then said: "Eleven."

She asked: "How many of them were virgins?"

I answered: "Ten. The other one was Ann's mother and she wished she could have been one for me. I'm glad she wasn't in fact because I like having Ann and Cindy in my life. However; she was in spirit a virgin for me. Why?"

She answered: "Just thinking about innocence."

I replied: "Innocence is something we can gain as well as lose. Ann's mother regained her innocence during my visit. All of these girls are still innocent."

She asked: "Was it exploring spiritual sex in each case?"

I answered: "Yes it was... Thank you, you just explained why I have so many. I have been exploring a different aspect of sacred sexuality with each of them. In two cases it was closing out a very old and nasty karma in a sweet and beautiful way."

I proceeded to give a short version of the karma between myself and Zena and Becca.

She said: "I wonder if I could forgive something like that."

We talked about that for a while.

She then pumped herself down.

Then she said: "I really need to get home. My mom will have dinner waiting."

We hugged.

Then I said: "I need to apologize to you about one thing however. I did not want to be in your face about sex in the office but I forgot about Yvonne and Joan. Then it had to happen on your second day here. I really am sorry."

She replied: "I am really not upset but you need to know that I am one very horny girl. I haven't felt I could date with my milk problem but all the urges are there, maybe even amplified by my crazy hormones. Nonetheless I will be OK with you having sex with other girls here as long as you are OK with my masturbating in my office."

I responded: "We need to explore other options. Masturbation is not a good substitute for being in a loving relationship."

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

She said: "It may be physical release but it sure is lonely."

I nodded in agreement.

We shared a long and glorious hug.

I said: "Remember, a loving relationship need not be sexual."

She smiled and nodded.

We dressed and both headed out. I gave her a copy of "Interconnections."

Wednesday.

I got to3iat about quarter after seven. Joyce was already there.

She greeted me with a seductive smile and said: "How about a quickie before Bobbie gets here?"

We used the damped waterbed. It was a quickie but it was also very satisfying for both of us.

Bobbie arrived at eight. She seemed happy. We shared a glorious hug. We kissed; it was a short friendly kiss, not a sexy one.

Then we were all business.

Janet: Confirming the new level .

Janet arrived at noon. I introduced her to Bobbie. Then we went upstairs.

We hugged. I found myself singing the Gayatri.

Jan said: "That is so beautiful. What does it mean?"

I explained that it was a prayer to bless a meditation and is often used to begin a program in an ashram in India.

She asked: "Will you teach it to me?"

I replied: "Certainly."

Within ten minutes we were singing it as a duet. Singing it beautifully. It was drawing us to a very high place. She moved to my lap. We held each other in a glorious melding. We were radiating love. The list of beneficiaries was different than my normal list but the process was my familiar one except that we were doing it together.

We held this state for about twenty minutes.

Joyce and Bobbie were in the kitchen. They were being careful not to disturb us; they were among the recipients.

When Jan and I came out of it we both went: "Whew."

We grinned at each other and kissed softly.

Then we went to fix some lunch.

Both Joyce and Bobbie gave us both big hugs and profound thank you's.

I happened to check my email about two o'clock. There was an email from Susan, the daughter of one of my mother's friends, a girl who, as a child, I thought I would grow up and marry. We had lost contact over sixty years ago. This was a total surprise. I knew that I had been sending her love along with many others. Now she had written acknowledging it. At one level it was just a friendly note, reaching out to a friend from the distant past. Reading between the lines however there was a whole lot of love in her message.

I responded in kind.

Joan still again.

Joan arrived just after three. I introduced her to Bobbie. Then we went upstairs.

She asked: "Were you sending love today at noontime?"

I said: "Yes."

She said: "I thought so although it seemed different somehow."

I asked: "In what way?"

She replied: "I don't know how to describe it. There was less of your presence in it perhaps, like there was a second energy there too. Whatever it was it still felt grand. Thank you."

I said: "I was merging with Janet instead of Barbara."

She lit up: "Does this mean that it might be possible for you and I to do this as well?"

I replied: "It would seem so. Janet and I had to give up having sex together to do it however."

She responded: "That is quite a price. Still it might be worth it someday."

I replied: "Someday?"

She said: "I don't think that I am there yet. I love having you inside me too much."

She continued: "Speaking of that we still have several beds to try, not to mention this sofa."

We alternated between necking and undressing each other. When we were nude the necking turned into petting and I brought her to near orgasm.

She said: "I'm going to make a point of not clawing you this time."

I replied: "If you do claw me I'll put you over my knee and spank you."

She grinned: "Promises, promises."

We kissed: first softly, then aggressively.

I swatted her fanny lightly.

I said: "Remember what Mae West said."

She asked: "What did Mae West say?"

I replied: "When I'm good, I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."

She said: "I'll try to be bad."

We ended up making love on the sofa. She may not have been bad but she was better. This time she gently caressed my back.

She whispered: "I love you."

I sighed.

She asked: "What does it feel like to send love?"

I answered: "Well, for starters it feels wonderful, or something past wonderful. It begins with a merging with my partner. We sort of become one. Soul touching soul. Souls merging. There is a loss of self and a finding of self. That contains a feeling of being complete at last but that is only part of it. Then it shifts into being totally loving and reaching out to touch all the girls that I love or have ever loved. It is more overwhelming and far more pleasant than sex. The afterglow is better too. I think you have some idea of how much I enjoy sex."

She responded: "Oh wow."

I continued: "Today I received an email from someone I haven't been in any real contact with in over sixty years. I hadn't thought I was sending her much energy at all."

She responded: "Oh my."

Then she asked: "Have you heard from all of them?"

I replied: "All but Jean."

Joan said: "Maybe she can't find you."

I responded: "She knows how to find me."

She asked: "Does the fact that she hasn't responded hurt?"

I answered: "Surprisingly, no. A little sadness perhaps, but that's all. She has her life to lead and her decisions to make."

I continued: "I still do not understand just who you are and your relationship to her."

She responded: "I'm someone who loves you very much."

I replied: "I know." Then I hugged her tight. I cried. She cried too.

Eventually we dressed and I drove her back to school.

Conversation with Bobbie.

Bobbie and I sat together nude on the sofa. She was ecstatic about her noontime experience. She tried to describe the feelings she had but finally said: "It was past description. I never thought that I could feel so loved."

We went on with me describing the twists and turns in my relationship with Janet.

Finally she said: "Joyce is right: You are a loving man. A very loving man."

I said: "Thank you." I kissed her cheek. She smiled.

Then we talked about Joan and even more about Jean.

This drifted into a discussion of 'Samuel' from "Interconnections" and then the book more generally. She said that many of the people in it seemed somehow familiar. I asked her if she found herself identifying with any of them and she said: no.

We discussed this until it was time to go.

We shared a big hug.

Thursday.

We were all busy with work. Bobbie continued to surprise me with her productivity and her common sense. Joyce was very happy even though she did not get laid. Ann was in and out.

Late in the morning Bobbie asked me if I would like her to pose. I said certainly and we agreed to begin at five tonight. She called her mother and told her not to expect her before seven.

She ran home at lunchtime and came back with several more skirts and tops. When she returned she seemed to be wearing different hose.

Bobbie poses.

We met at five in the studio. Joyce joined in. Everybody stayed dressed.

We started with the outfit that Bobbie had worn to work that day. I took about forty pictures: portraits, standing and seated. She was reasonably relaxed with a very happy smile.

She removed her top and I took about thirty more including a series of close ups of her breasts and nipples.

She went back to her office and changed into a different outfit. This was also one that she had worn to work.

I took about twenty shots.

She removed her bra and left the top unbuttoned for about twenty more pictures.

She changed into a third outfit. Twenty more shots.

She removed her top again for ten more shots.

Then she unbuttoned her skirt and started to slide it down. She started with it low on her hips.

Another twenty pictures.

She removed it revealing pale pink bikini panties over a white carter belt holding up dark colored stockings.

Fifteen pictures.

The panties came off.

Thirty pictures.

Then another ten of her removing her stockings.

I took about sixty of her nude.

She was very relaxed and managed some wonderful expressions. She seemed to have a natural talent for posing.

For the next half hour Joyce provided a steady stream of provocative costumes from her stock of such items. Bobbie really looked good in most of them.

Bobbie truely looked spectacular in the two straps style bathing suits.

Both girls were having fun.

Bobbie had fun with a number of the harem girl costumes as well.

Finally Joyce needed to leave.

Bobbie and I did some more nudes. These included some extreme close ups.

Her breasts were getting to be quite swollen in a way that made them very magnificent.

I asked: "You look awfully full. Do you want to pump yourself down?"

She answered: "I can go a little longer."

She suggested candlelight pictures.

I asked: "Oiled?"

She answered: "Later."

We moved the strobes and the ladders. I lit a few candles.

I took about forty shots. Lighting and moving candles in the process.

Then I oiled her up. She really liked my applying the oil, especially to her breasts.

I took about eighty pictures all told.

She really enjoyed this.

When we reached a stopping point she said: "Now I really need one of your nude hugs."

I stripped down and we hugged. That was glorious. There is nothing quite like hugging a girl who is all slippery with oil.

We went and took a shower together. That was fun too. She liked washing me and I liked washing her. That was not quite petting.

She pumped herself down before going home.

Friday.

I managed to get a full day's work done. Nevertheless I planned on working late.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12