Driving in Snow Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Eventually I climbed off of her and went to find Barbara.

Again Barbara seemed to know when I was coming. Again her eyes were turning into the liquid fire. This would turn into an almost exact replay of the previous night except that we went to sleep together.

We ended up spooning with my having one of her magnificent breasts in my hand.

I slept very soundly.

Sunday

I woke the girls the 'second best way' by petting each to orgasm. We then had a leisurely breakfast.

I commented: "You girls wore me out. I'm too old for this kind of stuff."

Barb smiled and said: "Ya think."

We all laughed.

We dressed for the day.

Joyce and Bobbie arrived at about nine thirty followed shortly by Ann with the rest of the girls.

Barbara started the day's lessons with a group review of yesterday's lessons.

Then they divided up into three groups of four students with Connie, Becca and Zena acting as instructors. Barbara wandered from group to group giving individual attention as needed.

They re-watched the first video as a break.

More work with the three groups until lunch.

We set out lots of sandwich makings, drinks and other things.

The girls attacked the food with gusto. Joyce had made good choices.

The lessons continued with three groups and one big group about half time each.

At three they decided it was time to put on a show. Those girls who were not wearing veils went and got them.

Before the performance I took a series of group and individual stills of the girls.

They did a very beautiful dance together. At one point Barb did a solo with the other girls swaying in the background. Connie continued the solo. This was followed by more group dancing. The sexual energy level was off the charts.

There was a pause as all the girls removed their tops. Then the show continued. This was basically a repeat of the earlier performance. The sexual energy was higher still. My penis throbbed. The girls were all grinning. Some of the grins seemed happy, others smug.

When they finished I applauded briskly and said: "Bravo, bravo. You all did a magnificent job."

Then I had sixteen glorious hugs.

I took another series of stills. Again it was both group and individual. Then the girls removed their bottoms for another round of pictures dressed only in veils.

Everybody got dressed. All the girls left except Joyce.

We made love on the conventional mattress. It was a gentle session, we were both tired in different ways. Then we just cuddled for about half an hour.

I fell asleep. When I woke up Joyce was gone and it was seven. I wandered into the kitchen and had myself something to eat.

Then I called Kim.

We began talking about my sending love but the conversation slowly morphed into a long discussion about how she was beginning to look at life very differently. I emailed her more of my writings.

to be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12