Driving in Snow Ch. 32

Story Info
Beauty on Campus contest results, Kim wins, poses.
5.2k words
4.82
7.6k
1

Part 32 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers

This work is an exploration of some possibilities of the spiritual and psychic side of sex. There is a good deal of sex in this work but it always occurs in a spiritual, synchronistic and loving manner. The spirituality expressed in this work reflects my present view of how the universe actually works.

*****************************

For those who wish to read this chapter without having read the earlier ones, here is a very brief introduction. I still recommend that you read the earlier chapters.

Matt is driving cross country and ends up on a secondary road in a blizzard. He is rescued by a family who turn out to be soul mates with lots of past life ties. Both Matt and the Wells family quickly discover this. Matt who is over seventy years old and is in a celibate marriage ends up making love with Ann (Ch.1), Barbara (Ch.2), Cindy (Ch.3), Mary (Ch.4) and Barbara's best friend Connie (Ch.6). There are different psychic side effects with each girl. Barbara, Cindy and Connie have been taught belly dancing by the cheerleading coach at their high school. Ann is a genius who has already written a breakthrough scientific paper. Chapters 1-7 are a self contained story.

Ann convoys with Matt back to the Northeast and gets a special dual PhD program at a top science and engineering college (Ch.8-9). Ann and Matt set up a business called 3i. Ann finds a suitable building with a four bedroom apartment over it (Ch.9). Matt sets up a photo studio in the smaller conference room. There is lots of photography distributed through this story and yes the models generally end up posing nude. Ann and Matt hire Joyce and add a pool in the woods on 3i grounds (Ch.10-12). Barbara and Connie go to the same college in Western Massachusetts.

Ann is required to live in a dorm. Matt meets and is ultimately seduced by Ann's roommate, Janet (Ch.12). He is also seduced by Joyce (Ch.13). Matt meets two of Barbara's friends: 6' 4" Zena and 4' 11" Becca. (Ch14). They visit and discover a very nasty karma that ends up resolved lovingly (Ch.15-17). Chapters 14-17 are relatively self contained.

Ann invites a group of girls (Janet, Ruth, Ellen, Linda, Candy, Robin, Joan and ultimately Gail) for a pool party at the pool (Ch.18). This turns into a regular event with skinny-dipping (Ch. 18-23). Joan looks, sounds and acts just like Matt's first love (Jean). Matt also meets Ann's physics lab partner, Yvonne. (Ch.19). Matt interacts with both Yvonne and Joan (Ch.20-26+). Janet meets Ron (Ch.22) and Matt tries to bow out (Ch. 23-24+). Matt and Janet find a psychic level (Ch. 28-29+).

Joyce introduces Ann and Matt to Roberta (Ch. 23). She joins 3i (Ch. 29).

The college paper sponsors "Beauty on Campus." Ann is a finalist. Matt photographs four of the other five finalists (Kim, Doreen, Brenda and Lisa) (Ch.27+).

*****************************

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

Chapter 32.

Contest results.

The paper printed the contest results giving the percentage of votes. Voting was heavy. It was surprisingly close. Kim won with 18.2%, Ann was second with 17.9%, Doreen third with 17.8%, Brenda and Lisa tied with 17.6% and Kathy last with 10.9%.

Kim called me to say thank you. She said that several people told her that the sheen of her hair and especially the bare shoulders picture made all the difference. We talked for a while. She said that she felt that the result was really a five way tie. I agreed.

I also received a call from George thanking me for the photography. He said that my work contributed greatly to the success of the contest. We chatted for a while. He commented that he wished that he had been allowed to show bikinis. I suggested: "maybe next year."

Yvonne.

Yvonne came over Thursday about three. We made love in the conventional bed. Then we talked. She was beginning to integrate some of her uncle's insights. It was beautiful to watch. Her gentleness of spirit was becoming ever more apparent.

Kim poses again.

As I drove over to pick up Kim I found myself thinking about something that Mary said shortly before I left her home: "The desert has turned into a garden and that garden is in full bloom." I thought that the same thing was happening to me, my garden was also in full bloom and Kim was one of the blooming flowers. I felt profoundly thankful.

I picked Kim up in front of her dorm right at seven. She had a suitcase and her makeup kit.

She gave me a peck on the cheek as we were about to drive off.

She said: "I find that I am really looking forward to this."

I replied: "Me too."

Her smile was full of joy.

As we drove to3iI explained that I thought we could start using the normal strobes first and then switch to candles later. She was happy with the idea.

Mostly we talked about my sending love. She thought it was just wonderful.

She asked: "Do you really love me?"

I answered: "Yes, but not you alone. I find that I care very much about all of the girls in my life."

She asked: "Is caring the same as loving?"

I replied: "In some ways yes and in some ways no. Love has many forms, so does caring. I tend to think that love at its best becomes really recognizing the god presence at the center of the beloved's being and then acting in ways that nurture that god presence."

She said: "That is so beautiful. I have never heard a better definition."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Then she asked: "Nurture not worship?"

I responded: "I don't think God in any form wants or needs worship. Likewise he/she/it does not give orders. There is no 'will of God' to be submissive to. What there is is a flow of the Tao. Amazing things begin to happen when we get into this flow, act in harmony with it. The whole thing is very gentle. We nurture the soul, and ultimately the Atman, of those we love when we function in ways that help them in their spiritual journey. This is usually a very subtle thing as opposed to a conscious forcing."

She asked" What is Atman?"

I answered: "The word is a Hindu term for the God within. Divinity with separation. You have an Atman, I have an Atman, Doreen has an Atman. When they have you all convinced of that they spring the larger truth on you. Atman is really Brahman, the one God. We are each the one God and the idea of separation into different beings is really just a very useful illusion."

She responded: "Mmmm."

We arrived at3i.

I brought her suitcase in and put it on a chair in the third office.

She took out another oriental style dress. This one was a blueish white with a slit up the side to mid thigh.

She asked: "Shall I start with this."

I replied: "Fine."

She asked: "No underwear?"

I replied: "Preferably."

She smiled.

I went to the studio while she changed.

She came in and we shared a really nice hug. It was not too sensual and I mostly kept my hands on her back with only one soft caress of her ass. She has a very nice ass. It is especially nice when packaged in silk.

I smiled and said: "Definitely worth waiting for."

She just lit up.

I shot about fifty pictures.

She decided to work on her makeup. We talked about love. I said that we really needed more words. "The Greeks had Agape, love as God; Philos, love as neighbor ; Storge, love of family; Eros, romantic or sexual love and Epithemia, lustful, needy desire. The Buddha had Maitri - The desire to bring happyness to all sentient creatures, Karuna - The resolve to liberate all creatures from their pain, Mudita - Taking delight in the happyness of others, and Upeksha - An equanimity that allows us to love all beings equally." I said I thought we needed even more.

She changed into another silk dress. This one was western style with a full skirt going to her knees.

Another nice hug. This dress was loose at her ass. I caressed it with both hands. She liked that.

Another fifty pictures.

I took time to brush her hair. Only ten minutes this time.

She told me that she and Doreen had started meditating.

She said: "The 'monkey mind' is very persistent."

I replied: "Boy is it ever."

She said: "Nevertheless it is very much worth doing. I find that I am calmer and happier somehow, even though I can't say that I have had any real mystical experiences."

She went on to describe several recent events in her life that she felt were synchronistic.

We continued discussing this until I finished her hair.

Twenty more photos.

She changed dresses again. This one was not quite opaque so she was wearing a slip under it.

Another very nice hug. Another thirty pictures.

She asked: "What would you think if I posed in this dress without the slip?"

I responded: "I think that could be very beautiful but would you be comfortable? In other words, would you be true to your integrity?"

She replied: "I want to find out."

She went across the hall and returned without the slip. Her nipples and pubic hair were both somewhat visible through the thin fabric.

She looked truly happy.

I took another thirty shots.

I said: "The joy I see in your smile answers my question."

She hugged me and gave me a nice kiss. A friendly kiss more than a sexy one.

The next dress was also less than opaque. The top showed a good deal of cleavage. The straps were set wide.

I had taken about thirty shots when she dropped one strap down her arm almost freeing a breast. I took several shots.

Her smile seemed to say: 'I want you to enjoy this.'

She said: "I have two more dresses and some silk blouses but let's go on to the candles."

I said fine and started moving the lights away.

She helped positioning the ladders.

She went across the hall and changed into the first dress again while I lit candles.

I took about twenty shots and then rearranged some candles.

Another twenty pictures.

She changed into the second dress. Somehow it was not as interesting. I only took about ten shots.

We tried the third and fourth dresses both with and without the slip. I got some very good photos. About fifty all together.

We tried her dark blue dress again. The one with the really high slit.

I took about thirty shots.

She asked: "Would you like to see my bikini?"

I said: "Sure."

She went across the hall. She returned in a very interesting bikini. It was a rich medium blue in color. It really emphasized her cleavage. The top featured widely placed straps and a scoop that was almost showing her areolae.

The bottoms were a classical low triangle bikini shape but was so low in front that she needed to tuck her hair down. The back came to just below the middle of her ass. It looked like it was about to fall off.

I said: "Oh my."

She asked: "You like?"

I said: "For sure."

We shared a very nice hug. She was grinding herself into me. I was caressing her back and her ass through her bottoms. She sighed loudly.

I took about thirty pictures and then she let her straps start to slide down her arms. I took another thirty shots as she almost exposed her breasts.

Her bottoms were starting to slide down a little. She let them. That provided more interesting shots.

She gave me a quick kiss.

Her smile was totally engaging, overflowing with joy.

I took several portraits. I made several tight head shots.

At one point I switched to my macro lens and took a number of close ups of her lips and her eyes.

She asked me: "What makes some clothing sexy?"

I explained: "Basically this: Showing lots of skin, showing skin in unusual places, looking accident prone, looking easy to remove, looking very touchable and looking easy to work around. I also think it is important to be beautiful and make the girl look beautiful too."

She asked if I liked dresses with slits. I said yes, very much.

She said: "Doreen has one that is slit on both sides to above the waist."

She asked: "Should I borrow some clothes from Doreen and come back tomorrow night?"

I said: "Sounds good to me."

She asked me: "When is nudity sacred and when is it profane?"

I answered: "That is not easy to answer. I guess I would start with does it pull you toward or away from your spiritual center?"

She then asked: "How do you tell?"

I replied: "Again not easy to answer. I would say: Do you stay in your integrity? Do you feel more loved and loving or do you feel more lusting and lusted after. Sometimes that can get hard to tell when you are becoming sexually aroused."

She asked: "Can it be sacred if it is arousing or does that automatically make it profane?"

I answered: "Certainly it can be sacred. I would say that often sacred sex is even more arousing and more pleasant than ordinary sex and far more than really profane sex."

I continued: "Coming back to your original question. Another test is: 'How do you think you will feel in the morning?' or better yet: 'How do you think you will feel ten or twenty years from now?' These are not simple questions. Still another way of looking at it is: 'Do I feel it's right?' This is not at all the same as what do your friends or your parents or anybody else think is right but how you feel in your heart of hearts."

I asked her if she wanted to see the pictures. She nodded and we moved to my office where I ran a slideshow. We both loved the results. The photos of her in the dark blue dress turned out to be far better than I had expected.

We hugged again. This time I was caressing her ass not only through her bottoms but under them. She was making very happy noises.

She went back to the other room and changed back into a dress. She was still without underwear.

She called me in and held out the silk tops she had not modeled. I suggested that she bring them tomorrow.

She asked: "My bikini too?"

I said: "Yes."

We had a very nice hug.

As I drove her back she asked: "If you had not brushed my hair and taken those last few pictures Ann would probably have won. Do you regret doing that?"

I answered: "Not at all. Ann knows that she is beautiful. Ann knows that I think she is beautiful. Winning the contest was not important to her. It certainly is not important to me to have her win. Yes, Ann is beautiful on the outside but she is even more beautiful on the inside and I rejoyce in that beauty. She is an amazingly loving person."

She nodded. Saying: "I would like to get to know her better."

I continued: "I suspect that winning isn't that important to you either. Yes it is nice but it isn't really that important is it?"

She responded: "Actually no it isn't. But it was very important to Doreen to be a finalist."

We talked about Doreen for a while. I arrived at her dorm and parked the car so we could continue the discussion.

We ended up exploring the relationship of ego to the true self.

It was quarter to twelve when she went in. She gave me a very nice kiss.

She later told me about a conversation she had with another girl in her dorm. This girl had seen Kim leave and also return.

The girl said: "I'm sorry your overnight didn't work out."

Kim replied: "It was photography not an overnight. I wish it was an overnight. Oh, how I wish it had been an overnight."

Friday business.

We had three executives from an important client fly in and spend most of the day with us. Ann had talked with each of her professors well ahead of time and was able to take time away from her classes for the meeting. All went smoothly. They were very happy with our output. They also enjoyed meeting Joyce and Bobbie.

I drove them back to the airport. One of the men commented about the pictures on the hall wall. He asked where I found such beautiful work. I told him that I took them. He was especially fond of the photo of Kim that we had come to call 'the last photo.' I explained about the BOC contest and that many people said that that picture gave her the win. He asked if she was nude. I said no. He commented that that was a pity. I did not explain that I fully expected to take some soon.

Kim still again.

I again picked her up at seven.

She was wearing the very first silk dress without underwear.

We talked about ways to love.

We shared a very nice hug as soon as we reached the studio. I caressed her back, then her ass. I found myself bringing one hand around to her hip and caressing skin at the top of the slit in the dress. She had her arms around my neck and held me tight.

She sighed happily. She had an incredible smile on her face. I suspect that I did too.

She whispered: "You're so nice."

I whispered back: "So are you."

She kissed me, softly and gently.

I Thought about sliding my hand into the dress slit, lifting the dress and moving my hand under the dress to again caress her ass. I thought about it, but didn't do it.

I moved my hands back to her back and said: "Maybe we should do some photography before this gets out of hand."

She reluctantly agreed.

She changed into a cute little yellow number with sleeves and a totally open back and flanks. It ended very close to the top of her thighs.

I took about twenty shots. Several emphasized the open sides of her breasts.

She changed into a tight black dress. It was strapless and pushed up her bosom making for a good deal of cleavage. The bottom was starting to show her ass. She was not wearing panties but was not flaunting her pussy or her ass.

I took about thirty shots.

She changed into a strapless red dress. This one was very low in back and on the sides. It had wiring to hold it over her breasts.

I also took about thirty shots.

She changed into a sweater dress. This one came to mid thigh.

Another thirty shots.

She moved it to off the shoulder. More shots.

She changed into a white summer dress. Loose except for elastic above and just below her breasts. Very thin fabric giving a hint of her nipples and pubic hair.

I took about thirty shots and then moved lights to back light it. The result was almost a nude silhouette. Twenty more shots.

I moved the lights again to they were just illuminating the background. The silhouette effect was even better. Twenty more shots.

I tried several different colored gels on the strobe lighting the background. Interesting results. Fifty shots.

She was having fun. We were having fun.

She changed into the second little black dress Doreen had worn for her shoot. Kim did not tie the straps as tight so it was somewhat loose at her breasts. One effect of this was that I found myself imagining standing behind her and having my hands under her dress, caressing her breasts.

I took about thirty pictures.

We loosened the straps even more and slid the dress down until we were playing peek-a-boo with her nipples. Thirty shots.

She brought out a white lace minidress and asked: "Do I dare?"

I answered: "That is totally up to you."

She went back and changed into it. Her nipples and pubic hair were visible through it but somehow just hidden enough that it really did not seem sexy to me.

I took about twenty shots.

She changed into a blue lace long sleeved long dress. It was solid at all of the strategically important places but the back and flanks were open. It was mostly very tight but flared at mid calf.

I look about thirty five pictures.

This dress zipped up the back. I unzipped it freeing her butt and took an additional ten shots. She wiggled her ass provocatively. She was really having fun.

She changed into a little red dress with a plunging neckline. Her breasts were visible when she leaned forward. She tended to have a wicked smile when she did.

Thirty five pictures. Interesting photographs.

Next was a sweater. She was showing the bottom of her pussy or ass unless she stretched it down.

QPwC
QPwC
63 Followers
12