Driving in Snow Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

At one point Yvonne asked: "If, as you say these events are often continuations over a number of lives. Why don't we remember more of our past life history? That would seem to help us accomplish our tasks."

I answered: "Actually we get a great deal of past life information but we generally don't realize that that is what it is. We will often have dreams seemingly set in the present day that are actually strong analogs of past life events. Our interests are likewise shaped by our past life history. Sometimes it shows up as innate skills. This is often recognized with respect to musical child prodigies, but usually it is more subtle. Our phobias likewise often will have a past life source. It is normal to hear things portrayed as 'nature or nurture,' genetics or environment but I suspect that our past life history plays a larger role than either of those two in shaping our lives. My guess is that it is something like: 40%, 30% and 30%. Likewise when you find that you have an instant like or dislike for someone you have just met, that is often a past life memory."

Yvonne went: "Ummm."

We continued discussing this for a while.

Then we broke for dinner. Malcolm was really pleased by our choice of menu. He said: "You are making me feel that I really am home."

Yvonne commented to Malcolm: "I know that you and the rest of my physical family love me very much but somehow I never felt like I was really home until I met Ann and Matt. Wait until you meet Barbara and Connie."

We talked about love and family.

We all helped clear the table and load the dishwasher. Then we moved to the sofa.

We had a long talk about using synchronicity and synchronistic events as spiritual guidance. We all agreed that accidents and coincidences just do not happen. This morphed into a discussion about living as soul. We had a lively time.

At the end Malcolm went out to his car for his bag. We offered him his choice of beds. He had never tried a waterbed before so he went for the undamped one. Yvonne used the damped one and Ann and I used the conventional mattress.

Ann and I made love quietly.

Malcolm had a good night's sleep. His first in many days.

Breakfast was accompanied by lighthearted conversation.

Both Ann and I hugged both Yvonne and Malcolm as they prepared to depart.

Ann and I spent the rest of the morning cuddling on the couch while deep in telepathic communication. We had lunch together and then I went home to spend the rest of the day with Fil.

Christmas week.

This was to be a short week at work. The girls got Wednesday through Friday off. We exchanged gifts and sang Christmas carols on Tuesday. We also gave both girls substantial bonus checks. Ann and I were very productive those two days.

Bobbie told me that she had produced no milk in the last three days.

She concluded: "That's the best Christmas present that I could possibly get."

Tuesday evening Zena dropped off Barbara and Connie. They would by flying home out of Albany airport in the morning. We had a pleasant visit and I made love with both girls. Connie and I had our flame while Barbara and I had an unusually strong merging combined with a very powerful love transmission. Afterwards I thought: 'Merry Christmas everyone.'

Early in the morning Bobbie consulted with Barbara about her breasts. Bobbie had noticed that with the drop off of milk production the fat layer in her breasts seemed to be getting thicker. Barbara did a laying on of hands and assured her that all was perfectly fine. Barbara told her not to be surprised to find that they grew to the size they had been when they were full.

We drove the girls to the airport in the Rapide.

Ann and I spent Christmas day with Fil at our home. We had a wonderful time together. Ann chased Fil out of her own kitchen to fix our Christmas dinner, or perhaps I should say feast. The strength of the bond of love between the two women is a constant source of amazement to me.

We spent the next day packing and otherwise getting things organized for Florida. Ann raided Joyce's stock of bathing suits. She borrowed several 'interesting' suits including a two straps one. We would leave in the morning. We did not use the Rapide's luggage.

Joyce drove us to the airport. We used Ann's SUV. Joyce was disappointed, she was hoping to drive R cubed. I told her that she would get to drive it soon.


Florida

We were all packed into one row. Fil had the window, Ann the center seat and I had the aisle. We decided that we now knew how sardines felt. The flight was uneventful.

We rented two cars. One for Fil and one for Ann and me.

We went out for pizza that night with both local children and their families. Neither my son or my daughter were comfortable with Ann at first but by the end of the meal things were much better. Ann's natural charm and Fil's total ease with her were quickly winning them over.

I set up an air mattress in the bedroom that I normally used as my office. Ann slept there while I always slept with Fil. Somehow that seemed proper.

The next morning Ann and I went to Spanish river beach. She wore a tame bikini. We used lots of sunscreen. The beach was crowded. There was a mix of young people and families.

That evening we had dinner with some old friends. Ann charmed them totally.

The following day we went to South Beach. Ann wore a slightly less tame bikini. We noticed several girls who were going topless. Ann did not doff her top.

We had dinner at my daughter's home.

The third day we spent at the Morikami gardens and museum. This is one of Fil's favorite places and Ann was just a pleased.

The fourth day we were again at South beach. Ann wore a skimpier bikini. I had my camera and took a bunch or really nice photos. At one point Ann dropped her top for a few. She had fun. We had lunch at a nearby restaurant. We had just sat down to eat when a thunderstorm started. It was gone by the time we had finished our meal but it made the air even more sticky.

I commented: "Midday thunderstorms is more common summertime weather. It is unusual in the winter."

I asked: "Would you like to visit a real nude beach?"

She replied: "What's it like?"

I answered: "I don't know I've never been there."

She said: "Well I guess we will just have to find out."

I drove up to Haulover beach. We went strolling nude up to the shore. The beach was relatively crowded with a mix of older people and college age. Many of the college age group were obviously very inebriated even though it was only early afternoon. There were some very beautiful girls on that beach but the most beautiful one was the girl on my arm. Ann received a thorough looking over from everyone at the beach. The spiritual energy was not good and we did not stay long. We returned to the condo, each taking a nap, separately. That evening the three of us took a dinner cruse along the intercoastal. That was fun.

I received an interesting email from Lisa. Again she closed with: 'with all my love. Your Lisa.'

The fifth day we again went to South beach. It was very crowded. Ann wore a two straps suit that attracted a great deal of attention.

At one point a young couple came up to us. The girl looked familiar but I had no idea who she was or where I knew her from.

She asked Ann: "Are you Ann Wells?"

Ann replied: "Yes" with a plain look of query on her face.

The girl explained: "I'm Kathy Rodgers and I was the sixth place finisher in the BOC contest."

She introduced her boyfriend, Ann introduced me.

Kathy told Ann: "If you had entered a picture in that suit you would have won, hands down."

We all laughed and then Ann said: "I'm sure it would not have been allowed. Besides you look pretty good in your bikini too."

I said to Kathy: "I photographed the first five finishers. I wish you had posed for me also. The result might have been a six way tie."

I pointed out the advantages of studio lighting.

Kathy said that she would pose for me sometime.

We ended up talking for about half an hour. Nice people.

Further down the beach we watched a fashion shoot. I thought it was interesting.

Ann said: "You're as good as he is."

We had dinner that night with my son and his family.

On the sixth day we lazed around the condo. No sex.

On the seventh day we played tourist in Miami. We ended up back at South beach.

On the eighth day we went to a horse show.

We spent the ninth day at Spanish river with some friends. That evening the whole family gathered for dinner at a nice steak house.

The flight back was uneventful. Joyce picked us up at the airport.

Back.

As soon as we were back at3iwe were nude in each other's arms. We needed very little foreplay and were soon making waves in the undamped waterbed. Scrumptious sex. Afterwards we cuddled up for over an hour. I really love Ann and she really loves me.

That evening we had a nice relaxed conversation with Joyce and Bobbie. It was good to go on vacation and it was good to be back.

Ann and I were very productive the rest of the week. Joyce and I made love twice early in the morning, Bobbie twice at noon while Ann and I made love every night. Ann said: "We have to make up for lost time."

On Thursday I took Joyce for a check out drive in the Rapide. It took her a little while to get really light on the throttle and manage the transmission. She had fun. When we finished I was confident that she could handle it safely. We both loved that V12 sound.

Later Yvonne called saying that Rosemary was near death. We had a long conversation.

Ann got her grades, she aced all of the exams. The girl is amazing.

Ann had signed up for six classes plus the physics IV lab. Four of the classes were humanities.

Ann and I had a quiet weekend. We spent most of it in bed.

The next week was just as productive as the last one had been.

Yvonne called on Tuesday to say that Rosemary had died. She was accepting of the fact. I found myself getting an intuitive confirmation that all was in good order. Malcolm called later inviting us to the funeral.

Sunday - Rosemary's funeral.

Ann and I took the train down to New York and the subway to the church. Yvonne and Jim met us at the subway station saying that this was not a safe neighborhood for white folks. Malcolm was very happy to see us and hugged me so tight I thought he would break me in half. The service would start in an hour and one half. He introduced us to Yvonne's parents, Marge and Otis. They seem to be very nice people. We had lunch at a nearby restaurant. We returned to the church and talked. Malcolm asked me to speak at the ceremony. I demurred saying that I had never met Rosemary and that my religious views were highly unorthodox to say the least. Malcolm said that that was very healing for him and was exactly what he wanted me to talk about.

Soon after people began arriving. The church ended up filled past its capacity. The group was about one third white. It was quite a service, the minister gave a nice, if conventional, sermon and a beautiful eulogy. The congregation was quick to add their own 'Hallelujahs' and 'Amens.' There was lots of music and singing. The spiritual energy was off the charts.

Various people stood and talked, mostly praising Rosemary. Malcolm introduced me saying: "Here is a man who has seen the other side of death and can tell us about it." I thought: 'Oh my gosh, what in the world am I going to say.'

Well I found words to say and those present were very attentive and seemed very pleased by my message. I emphasized the fact that death is not permanent, we travel in groups and we find each other. I also brought out the idea that love is at the core of all of this. I also received more than a few 'Hallelujahs' and 'Amens.'

At the end of this service the casket was moved out and we adjourned to the grave side for additional service. Many of the attendees thanked me for my words. More than a few asked questions. The most common question was: "How do you find out about past lives?"

When everything was over the minister took me aside, asking a long series of questions. He seemed to have no doubt as to the validity of my answers. I felt that I had made a new friend. We exchanged business cards.

Yvonne and Jim accompanied us on the subway back to the train station. Yvonne gave me a soft kiss on the cheek as we parted. Jim and I shook hands. He thanked me profusely. I found that I really liked Jim and not just because he was a good man to have covering my back.

To be continued.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12