Driving Jackie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing with breakfast, we dressed quickly to get going. I was wearing a casual shirt and khakis while Jackie put on a skirt and a short top, no bra. I looked as she dressed and in answer to my unasked question, she replied "I will be trying on clothes all day. I want something I can get on and off without problem. I also will not be wearing a bra for the next 10 days, until I have to go back to work."

That last piqued my interest, and I smiled slyly in anticipation of what might be in the future for me and those tits. Now it was off to the car and then the mall. Despite her teasing yesterday, Jackie did not bring a purse, so no holding the bag for me today.

As we drove the 15 miles to the mall, I was wondering just how Jackie planned to get bathing attire in early December. I would guess that most stores had already put the summer wear into storage and would be trying to sell the Christmas merchandise today. I hoped Jackie would be able to find something suitable and not have to settle for what meager selection might remain on the rack. I did not voice my concerns, instead hoping she knew what she was doing.

I asked again why she felt she needed 2 suits.

"2 suits?? I guess you really don't know anything about women. I will need one that I can go in the water with, one for wandering around the pool and bar, maybe one for a different look then there is the whole 1 piece vs. 2 piece thing. I might have to get 5 or 6 by the time I am done."

"5 or 6?? Damn, that is about 1 a day. Don't you plan to wear anything more than once? Is there a list of these rules somewhere?"

Jackie laughed, saying "There are definite rules, but I don't think they are written down anywhere. All women just know them."

My head was starting to hurt, and I was rethinking my decision to come along on this shopping adventure. By this time we reached the parking lot, so I parked and we headed inside.

Jackie seemed to know where she was going, and soon we came to a boutique that specialized in women's intimate apparel, which evidently included swimwear. They did have a large selection of bathing suits, something that actually surprised me. More surprising, I noticed half a dozen other women in the store, at least half of those looking through the selection of swimwear. Maybe they were all going to the islands. Perhaps I would see them on the plane.

Jackie started going through the racks without apparent strategy, at least to my untrained eye. Soon she had a handful that she wanted to try on, so headed for the fitting room. She entered, then quickly returned, seeking out a sales person. After a brief conversation with the woman, Jackie motioned for me to come back with her into the dressing rooms. I was a bit uncertain, but Jackie assured me she had permission for me to come back, it was not unusual for men to accompany wives or girlfriends into the room. Still a bit pensive, I found that the dressing room had a number of individual cubicles inside, each with a door that allowed for privacy. Jackie took the first in line and went inside with her selections, promising to return to let me check her out in each one. Resigned to my fate for the next hour or more, I sat in a convenient chair to await her return.

Unknown to me, there was another woman in one of the cubicles 2 down from Jackie's. As I sat there waiting, a sales woman came in, knocked on that door, then opened it and spoke to the woman inside. I casually glanced over and found that there was a full length mirror on the back of the door, and the way the door was partially open, I could see the woman inside directly in the mirror. She had long black hair and dark, sultry eyes, the kind that just draw one in. she had the olive skin that reminded me of Mediterranean heritage, skin smooth and perfect. I would have spent more time on her eyes, but my attention was drawn to the movement of her hands. She was trying to get a very large set of breasts into what was obviously a too small bikini top. She was pushing and pulling, bouncing the breasts in an attempt to get them to drop into place, and generally struggling without success. She gave up and told the clerk that this one was too small also, she would have to try something larger.

"I always have to find a larger size for these puppies." she joked.

The clerk agreed, commenting that she wished that she had the same problem, since her bustline was considerably smaller.

"No you don't honey, they are more trouble than they are worth sometimes."

The saleswoman stated that she would go in search of something larger, and scurried off to look. I looked away, trying to look as obscure as I could, not wanting to be caught staring. I did notice that the clerk failed to close the door, and I could still see the woman inside fully. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp on the top, letting it fall to the floor. She then started massaging her breasts, lines and indentations plainly visible from the effort of trying to put those 10 pound tits into a 5 pound top. Her breasts were quite large, with dark brown quarter sized nipples and areola sitting high on the flesh, and despite their size, I was impressed at the small amount of sag. Something that large could not defy gravity, but these were doing their best to prove the laws of physics wrong.

I was watching, enjoying the show as she looked up and then her eyes noticed me and looked straight into my own. I thought she would turn away or rush to close the door, but seeing me, she smiled and continued to massage her tits as she looked right into my eyes. I felt a twinge in my boxers, and just at that moment, the door to Jackie's cubicle opened and she stood there in the first suit she wanted me to offer an opinion on. I looked at her, and then my eyes were drawn back to the mirror on the other door. I could not help it, and tried mightily to keep my concentration on Jackie. I failed miserably and Jackie noticed, looking at me quizzically, wondering just what had my attention. Her eyes narrowed, and she was about to speak, but changing her mind, moved a step closer to me and looked through the gap between the door and wall, seeing exactly what I was looking at. Jackie got a good look, and then she got a big smile on her face. She looked at me again, and I had a sheepish look on my face, just like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Still, I found my gaze drifting, and had to force myself to concentrate on Jackie.

Jackie was wearing a 1 piece suit, light blue in color. The legs were cut high on the side, the back low and a large hole exposed her stomach, starting just below her breasts and going down below the navel. She filled it out quite nicely, and I told her so. I really did like it and looking at her like this made it easy for me to forget my distraction. Jackie took another look through the gap before closing the door to try another suit. The woman had continued to rub her breasts, now smiling seductively at me as I watched.

The sales clerk returned with a couple more choices, and once again I feigned disinterest in the whole shopping thing. She barely gave me notice, moving back to the first woman. Handing in her selections, she told the woman to give these a try, she would be back in a few minutes after attending to another customer. The door remained partially open, giving me a full view of the woman inside. She looked at me to see if I was still watching, and her smile got bigger when she saw I was.

The entire time I had been watching, the woman had only been clad in the far too small bikini top and her bright red thong. Now that she knew I was watching, she was putting on a show for me. She very slowly started pulling on the next top, licking her lips and maintaining eye contact with me. She carefully lifted one breast into the cup, and then the other, taking time to make sure each was properly nestled into the bra. She bounced her chest a bit to settle them in, and then shook them side to side for effect. This top fit much better, and after the tits were fully (well as fully as they could get) settled into the top, she looked at me and mouthed the words "You like?"

I had to stop staring at the breasts presented to me long enough to register the words in my brain, then after looking at the rest of her to get the complete picture, I nodded enthusiastically. She smiled with a broad grin, rubbing the big boobs through the cloth of the top, then reaching back, removed it and put it aside. Once again, I got the full effect of her tits uncovered, presented for my inspection.

She reached for the next top, and just as she was lifting it into place, the door opened and Jackie was standing there in her latest choice. It was a bright yellow 2 piece, not as risqué as some, but still showing a good bit of flesh. Once again, she filled it out very nicely, and I told her so. I had managed to maintain eye contact with Jackie this time, but she looked at me knowing that my attention was still diverted. She looked through the gap between the door and wall one more time before returning to her task, and got that big all knowing smile again. She winked at me, and then went back inside, closing the door. I couldn't help myself, knowing I should not be doing this, but returned my attention to the woman in the other room. She had seen the door open, and had waited to try on the next top until I brought my full attention back to her. This woman was doing an amazing job of teasing me, and I loved it. As before, she took her time putting it on, making sure everything fit and that I got a chance to see her every movement. This one too fit, but something about it did not look quite right. I couldn't put my finger on it, but when she asked for my opinion, I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head 'no'. She looked down, checking herself out, and then looked in the mirror to see what I was seeing. She looked back at me, directly into my eyes, and shook her head 'yes'. She mouthed "I see what you mean. Thank you.", and took it off, giving me a full view of her naked tits.

Jackie opened her door again, this time with a more revealing 2 piece. I liked the style, but I wasn't crazy about the way the pink color looked on her. She agreed that pink was not really her color, but if I liked the style, she could probably find another in a different shade. About that time, the sales woman came back in, and asked the other woman how things had fit. The woman told her that both had fit better, but she only liked the one. I avoided looking into that cubicle, both because Jackie was talking to me and because the sales woman might notice my curiosity. The woman in the cubicle was still standing there in just her thong, so I assume the clerk would be concerned about privacy. I guess my conversation with Jackie had brought my presence to her attention and she closed the door as she left to find something else for the woman to try on. Jackie herd the click of the door, and a quick look through the door gap confirmed that my view had been lost. Looking at me with exaggerated sympathy, she said "Poor baby.", and laughed. Going back to her next choice, Jackie closed her door and I was left there by myself.

About 30 seconds after I heard the click of Jackie's door close, I heard another click, and the other door opened, just as it had been previously. I only saw the hand and forearm pushing it open, my only direct view of the woman still in the mirror. This time, she had no new top to try on, so just stood there watching me. As I watched her watching me, she started massaging those mammoth mammaries, this time tweaking the nipples as she did. It did not take long before they stood proudly at attention, hard and firm. That twinge in my boxers was starting to return, though I was only vaguely aware of it, my conscious attention was elsewhere. She kept massaging the tits, teasing the nipples and hefting the heavy flesh in her hands. I was really getting into it, and then the clerk returned. She noticed the door ajar again, and looked at me, then the door. I had not moved from my chair, and the woman's eyes suddenly got big, looking at me then into the room with her customer facing the full length mirror. I guess she figured it out, she quickly deposited her new selections on the bench, and then just as quickly left, giving me a strange look. The woman in the mirror was laughing as was I.

She went through the same procedure with each, asking my opinion as she tried them on. If Jackie came out to show me something, she would wait until I could return my attention to our game. All too soon, Jackie had exhausted her supply of suits, finding sufficient quantity to satisfy her need for the coming week. As we were leaving the dressing room, I took one last look at the beautiful woman's nearly naked body, then smiled and mouthed "Thank you!"

Back in the store, Jackie busied herself with finding some cover-ups and other essential accessories. Satisfied she had everything she would need, at least from this store, Jackie went to the register to pay for her booty. I stood near the door for a quick getaway, and watched as my new friend came out of the dressing room. Now she was wearing a short black dress that did nothing to minimize her very large breasts and everything to maximize her sex appeal. Not too tight, it was cut well and accentuated her wonderful figure. She was standing next to Jackie as they talked with the clerks, and each kept looking over at me as they spoke. There was some laughing and conversation between them then they smiled at each other and said goodbye.

"Since you didn't have to hold my purse, I just know that you are feeling under utilized, so you can carry the bags." Jackie began.

I took the proffered bags and asked, "So what were you and that other woman talking about at the counter?"

"We were talking about you!" was the response Jackie offered.

"Me??"

"Yes! It seems you were a naughty boy, looking at her titties all the while I was working hard to find something you might like on me when we go away."

"Guilty as charged." I confessed with a big grin.

"So, were you just checking out my competition, or are you thinking of trading me in?"

Jackie was busting my balls big time, and enjoying every minute. I might have been squirming if I didn't know she was doing this for her amusement and my own consternation.

I responded in kind, "I left with you didn't I? I'm carrying your bags, you almost have me domesticated here. So what were you saying about me?"

Jackie got serious, answering, "she told me I was lucky to be with you."

"I know she must have said more than that. You talked for a few minutes."

Jackie hesitated a second, her mood remaining serious, "she said I should take good care of you or else someone like her will take you away from me."

"Not a chance." I responded, bringing Jackie out of her seriousness quickly.

I do have to confess, a few fleeting thoughts went through my mind, wondering how things might have been different if I had met this woman before meeting Jackie. I let those thoughts pass, I had not met her first, and right now I was only interested in spending my time with one woman. We went to lunch, and then resumed the shopping. We spent several more hours in the mall, but most of it was an anticlimax after the morning's excitement. I barely remember any of the individual stores, though I did seem to be carrying an increasing number of shopping bags. The shopping gene certainly was not recessive in Jackie.

At home, we had a light dinner and then went to get ready for tomorrow. The flight took off about 10, so we needed to be ready to go early. Jackie spent some time removing all the tags from her purchases, and then packed everything neatly into her bag. Again, she seemed to have the art of traveling light down pat, and I was grateful, I would end up carrying the luggage. I was also glad to realize I didn't need my usual laptop or suit bag, so I could travel light as well. We finished with our task and headed for bed and an early night to be rested for the next day. Well, OK, we headed for bed, but sleep would not come just yet.

Another day behind us, another successful adventure and another evening with Jackie riding my cock. We both enjoyed this kind of slow, sensual time between us, and we made the most of it. As I said, we would take this time to go over events of the day and have long, meaningful conversations about items that concerned us. Tonight, the item that seemed to concern Jackie the most was tits. Well, not her tits, the ones I had spent several hours lusting over this morning. She was going to have some fun with this, and I knew it would be at my expense. She had been impaled on my cock, rocking back and forth for about 10 minutes before she brought it up.

"So, what did you find so fascinating about those big boys?" she started.

"Nothing much, you see one set and you have seen them all." I decided to needle her first.

"What?!?! Are you telling me my tits aren't any better than any other you have seen?"

"Well, I didn't say that exactly..."

"So what did you say??"

"Yours are the best I wouldn't trade them for any others." I responded in complete honesty and sincerity.

"Are you sure?" Jackie asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Absolutely!" I answered her back.

"Not even if they aren't as big as those others?"

"I don't need big titties, I like yours just the way they are." I again answered sincerely.

"So, you only like me for my tits!" Jackie was really getting into this.

"Well..." I replied, giving it back to her.

"Well, what? Would you like to see me with huge tits? Maybe a boob job, I could look just like Dolly Parton."

"You don't need a boob job, you look just fine the way you are."

I was trying to end this subject, but knew it was not over. We were just having fun, but I did feel a pang of guilt at having enjoyed the show so much this morning.

"Well, if not a boob job, what? You know, my tits will be that big when I am pregnant."

Say what!!!! Where the hell did that come from?

"I wish I had a camera." Jackie said as she started laughing hysterically. "The look on your face was priceless."

"Forget the camera, where did you come up with that? You're not..., you're not planning to ..., are you?"

Jackie got a strange look in her eyes, I was ready to hear that she had been planning something for me but had not included me in her scheme, when she again busted out in hysterics.

"I can't believe you are so gullible."

As she had been talking, my cock had shriveled to nothing, attempting to get as far from her pussy as possible. No chance of impregnating anyone with a tool that small.

Jackie noticed my rod shrinking and leaving her wet pussy, and continued to needle me. "Awww. Is he that afraid of what might happen in there? Is he going to hide out for long? I hope not."

I felt a little uneasy at this turn of events, but I suspected that Jackie was having a huge joke at my expense, and my discomfort was only adding to her enjoyment.

Sensing that she had pushed the fun far enough, Jackie lay down across my chest and started kissing me. As the passion increased, my cock started to come back, but remained shy, not returning to full stature.

"Is he still hiding? Won't he come out and play?" Jackie asked coyly. "I know what, forget the pussy for now, you want tits. How about you get him to come back, and I will let him fuck my tits."

Now there was an idea. No one ever got pregnant from a tittie fuck. My cock must have been listening, it soon returned to full strength and stature. Jackie rolled over with me now on top, and she started stroking the now regenerated rod that was pointing at her face, lying between the twin mounds of her breasts.