Driving Jackie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, we did not need any kind of lubrication, Jackie made enough of her own, but with the recent episode of scaredy cockus, I thought some in order. I reached into the nightstand and retrieved a tube of lube, and liberally spread it over Jackie's tits. This not only made them nice and slippery, but brought out those nice nipples that I found so tasty and nutritious. It also gave me a chance to give them a good massage, something I had wanted to do since my tit fantasy from the morning. Once satisfied that she was ready, I leaned down and started running my cock between the breasts before me, with Jackie pushing them together to increase the contact and tightness I felt. I was stroking long and slowly, wanting to make this last. Jackie was watching each inch appear and disappear between the warm flesh of her breasts, blowing warm breath on the tip each time it appeared out of the valley in front of her. I enjoyed the sensations, and hoped that I could make it last a long time. Many nights we would draw out these sessions for an hour, even 2 as we took our time and enjoyed each other as much as possible.

I was moving slowly, just luxuriating in the feeling and making the most of each sensation. I had been stroking for about 10 minutes, watching Jackie's face as she gave her attention to my cock, and varying the pressure she used to push her tits together to alter the feeling I got.

Jackie asked "So, are you thinking about those big titties now?"

"Not at all. I am focused on your tits, and that is all I want."

Smiling, she continued to tease me, still giving attention to my cock head as it kept peeking out, "Would you like to be fucking them?"

That one I had to think about for a minute. "I can't lie, I might be tempted, but I don't think so as long as I have these here to keep me happy."

Jackie smiled at that and urged me to pick up the pace. "I want to see you come all over these tits. They are here for you any time you want them, just say so!"

I know my words had turned her on, and even though I wanted to make this last, I started thrusting faster, in turn forcing my cock head to come further out of the space between Jackie's tits. She was not able to give a quick flick of the tongue to the tip on each stroke, since I was pumping faster each time I thrust forward. Jackie was urging me on, and it was having the desired result we were both looking for.

"Come on Stevie, give it to me. Get these tits hot with the friction. Slide that cock in and out. You know you love it, come on, give me that hot cream you've been storing up for me!"

I was grunting with the exertion, and soon felt the beginnings of that feeling deep within my groin, the start of the climb from effort to ecstasy. Jackie saw it on my face and urged me on to go faster and harder.

"I can tell you are almost there. I want you to shoot it all over my tits. Let me have it, cover my titties for me. Let me have it hot and wet!"

"Here it comes." was all I could grunt out, the feeling of the impending explosion had taken my ability to speak and morphed that ability into a series of unintelligible sounds. I pulled back a bit, and Jackie grabbed my stiff rod with both hands and pointed the tip at each tit in turn, covering each with several hot spurts of semen. I knelt above her stomach, panting with the effort and release, as Jackie continued to stroke and milk every drop out of my still hard cock. When I could take her ministrations no more, she stopped, let my rod drop onto her abdomen and rubbed my ejaculate into her tits slowly, watching my reaction as she did it.

I was excited watching the slow, sexy way she rubbed her tits with the goo, but the effort I had put into providing that goo had taken its toll, and I just fell forward onto her chest, holding tight. The quickly cooling semen was now trapped between us, and soon acted like glue, bonding us together. At this point I was not worried about being locked together, we were holding and kissing each other and except for the rocking of Jackie's pelvis against my still hard cock, there was no other sensation present. I knew I wanted to get her off, she had done a fine job with me, but until I renewed my energy, I would be content with the closeness we were experiencing.

A few minutes of rest provided the needed energy to allow me to return Jackie's crotch stimulation, and I moved to part our bodies. The stickiness had dried and we were stuck together, though not permanently, causing a fit of laughter between us. We peeled ourselves apart, and I moved down to get some face to pussy contact going. Jackie had been wet and ready to go from my tit fucking, but I wanted to offer some more personal sensory stimulation before I got up to give her a good ride. She moved her legs apart for me, and I spread the lips further with my fingers before moving in with my tongue searching out her magic spot. I gave attention to the lips and the inner folds, but Jackie got the most pleasure from direct stimulation of her hard clit. I teased a bit, but soon had the bud in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue over it fast and hard. She was moaning in pleasure, her eyes closed as I continued to suck. I wanted her to feel as good as she had made me feel, and after spending many enjoyable hours with my head between her legs, I knew exactly what she liked and how to give her the most powerful orgasms she could have.

I felt it coming, and went to work to make it build to its peak. Jackie had started tensing up, moaning and whimpering in anticipation of the coming event. Soon, her sounds would be lost to that deep, guttural moan that signified she was peaking, and that was a sound I loved to hear. As she reached her peak, I was sucking and teasing her clit without slowing down, knowing it would drive her crazy. She would try to push me off, but I would resist, pushing her to yet another climax and keeping her in that state of exquisite pleasure. She would try to get me to stop, but afterward, she would say she was really turned on by the multiple orgasms I drew out of her. It was a part of our sex game and we both enjoyed every second of it.

Once I slowed my tongue to gentle kissing and teasing, Jackie started to return to normal, then she pulled me on top of her and insisted that I stick my cock inside her drenched pussy and fuck her silly. Who am I to refuse an offer like that!

I did as requested, sliding into her in a single stroke. She was hot and wet, and I knew she would be sensitive from my earlier tongue job, so resisted the urge to go hard and fast. I started slow, smooth thrusts, giving her pussy a chance to get used to the feeling, and to prolong our love making. We had been here before and soon fell into an easy rhythm, Jackie putting her legs around my waist and pulling me into her with each stroke. I could feel her inner vaginal muscles squeezing and pulling on my cock, causing me to speed up my thrusts. Jackie started humping back as I picked up my actions, and we each soon felt the familiar stirrings within, knowing that we each would be coming soon. It did not take long, and as I felt the semen start its voyage up the center of my cock, Jackie felt my climax starting and increased her hip action, which helped to bring her to her own climax. My second shot of the night filled her to overflowing, and we soon were lying together, coming down from our highs and enjoying the feeling of closeness. We had an early morning, and soon Jackie was asleep in my arms, me following into dreamland shortly after.

*****

The alarm went off way too early, at least that was what Jackie said as she tried to snuggle back under the covers as I pulled them from her body. She squealed as I tickled her sides, and then got out of bed to try to catch me as I ran into the bathroom, intent on getting a hot shower. We each needed to wash the remnants of last nights session from our bodies, and spent some time in the warm water making sure each was clean before getting out and dressing. We would be in the plane for about 3 hours and wanted to be comfortable during the flight. I pulled on a golf shirt and casual pants, while Jackie found a nice blouse and a short skirt. True to her pronouncement of yesterday, she wore no bra under the top. We loaded our light luggage into the cab and got to the airport in record time, clearing security and catching the commuter flight to Charlotte, then on to our destination island.

The flight had been uneventful, and soon we were driving to the resort. We had intentionally chosen a minimal service place, neither of us wanting to get stuck in one of those one size fits all resorts where you never have to leave the property. We wanted to be able to set our own agenda, and found a place that offered simple lodging without all the other fluff. We checked in and found our way to the cottage. Rather than rooms in a building, each guest had an individual cottage that contained a few chairs in a sitting area, a king sized bed and a bath. Nothing fancy, just simple, clean and comfortable -- exactly what we wanted.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we had settled in, and not knowing anything about the island, decided to stick close to the room until we had a plan. The resort had a pool and bar, a small restaurant and the staff was friendly and courteous. Our plan was to see what our options would be for the balance of the week, but to stay close to home this afternoon. The temperature was in the high 80's I guessed, so we thought we would sit around the pool, checking out the talents of the bar tender. I put on my swim trunks (the only ones I owned) and a loose shirt. Jackie changed into her lounging around the pool suit, the 1 piece with the hole in the front. She did fill it out nicely, and I expected she would get plenty of attention wearing it today. Sunday was the usual check in day for weekers, those who arrived Sunday and stayed a week, leaving the following Saturday. I assumed a number of these people would be following our game plan and stick close to home the first afternoon.

We found an empty table near the pool with an umbrella, and I went to get drinks. Normally, I do not go in for fancy mixed drinks, but since we were in the islands, I opted for pina coladas with the little umbrella floating on top. They were good, and went down easily, masking the amount of alcohol they contained. As I had expected, there were a number of new arrivals, and we said hello to several of them, just making light conversation. As I had also expected, Jackie was getting a lot of attention, sitting there looking cool in her new suit. Nothing too obvious, but a lot of looks from the men and even the women, although I assume the men were just being their horny selves and the women were doing mental comparisons of their own bodies against Jackie's. I think she enjoyed the attention, and we spent the next 2 hours just sitting and talking. Everything seemed pretty casual, so we went to dinner without changing, enjoying a very good, very fresh fish entrée. We spoke to the office staff on the way back to the room and got some ideas of what was around and suggestions of what to do. Tomorrow the plan was to spend some time at the beach in the morning, then try the local shopping scene in the afternoon. It had been a long day, and between the flight and hot sun, we were both tired as we headed to bed. Still, we did manage to spend some time with Jackie riding my cock, going over the day's events as she moved slowly back and forth, just as we regularly did at home.

Morning arrived and after a quick shower and breakfast in the same restaurant, we made it to the beach shortly after 9. There weren't too many people there that early, so we set up on the large towels the resort had provided and just watched the surf rolling in and out as we soaked up some sun. Neither of us had been to the islands before, and it was a strange feeling to know that you are totally surrounded by water, no other land visible anywhere on the horizon. The sun hadn't reached the point where it would be overly warm, and the cool breeze helped to make the day very pleasant just sitting on the beach. By 10, there were quite a few other people on the beach, though not so many it was crowded. I was doing some people watching as the numbers increased and noticed many of the women were not wearing their tops. This was a nice addition to the view, I thought, though Jackie would bring up my breast infatuation if I pointed this out. Actually, she was the first to mention the point, bringing it to my attention, as if she needed to do so.

"Have you seen just how many women are topless here?"

"Well, now that you mention it..." I responded, trying to act surprised.

Jackie's eyes narrowed as she looked at me, "Don't give me that innocent act. You have been watching all those jiggling titties haven't you!" this was a statement, not a question. I just smiled and went back to my girl watching.

I wasn't paying too much attention, just lost in my own thoughts, when I heard, "Well, when in Rome..."

I looked over and saw Jackie removing her own top, revealing her very nice tits to me and anyone else who might be watching. I had wondered the first time I saw them when she offered to meet the pizza delivery guy topless if she would have done it or was just playing with me, but I guess showing them in public didn't bother her too much. I wasn't going to complain, and after the teasing she gave me about my salivating over the mirror woman's tits in the store Saturday, I decided to let the subject drop. I did, however, ask if she wanted me to apply some sun screen to them, no sense burning them. I wasn't sure this would be the best idea, I really did not want to sit here on the beach with a boner, but Jackie took that worry out of my hands by saying she would do the honors, at least for now.

We lay on the hot sand for a while longer, and then went into the water, Jackie did have on one of her suits that could get wet. The ocean was warm and clear, offering a view of the bottom, something that did not seem possible on any beach I had been to previously. We splashed around and generally had fun as the gentle waves broke around us. I also watched with interest as some of the other women were running back and forth, tits bouncing up and down with each step. I guess I did have a thing about bare tits, and as Jackie continued to catch me watching, I knew she would be teasing me mercilessly later tonight. Such is the price I pay for just enjoying the views that are offered to me. We went back to the towel, spent another half hour soaking up some more sun and drying off, then headed back. We would be going into town and spend the rest of the afternoon shopping.

The island had a small shopping area that catered mostly to tourists. We found a convenient open air café to have a quick lunch, and then walked around looking at the stores and the offerings each was pushing. I didn't see very much that interested me, cheap t-shirts and duty free liquor were not high on my list of priorities. Jackie did seem to find some interest in the jewelry stores, and was soon caught up in the spell of cheap gold and jewels. She had never worn much jewelry as far as I could remember, but I think that there is some inherited obsession women have for glitter and flash. Jackie was looking at various rings and pendants, and normally I would have volunteered to buy her something, but after her comment the other night about pregnancy and my understanding of what jewelry gifts mean to women, I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea.

Jackie was looking at this and that, each new one eliciting a new oooh and ahhh. She was trying on different rings, asking me what I thought of each one. She would hold them up next to each other and ask which I preferred. The salesman was being no help, well no help to me, as he suggested she buy more than one if she could not make up her mind. I backed off, moving to another section of the store, pretending to be interested in the items located there, but actually just trying to stay out of any decision. But, I did end up losing my objectivity, and I wanted Jackie to have a memorable trip. While she was busy looking at the various rings, I spoke to the other clerk and picked out a pair of diamond stud earrings that I thought were tasteful and not gaudy. Each was a single carat and sparkled in the light. I had the clerk wrap them in a plain box and instructed her to give them to Jackie as we left, saying they were a gift. The woman smiled at the romantic fool who had just dropped 2 grand on a pair of earrings. I wandered back up front just in time to hear Jackie say "I'll take this one." She held out a white gold ring with a small diamond in the center surrounded by 6 blue sapphires. It was a very nice ring, and I told her that she had good taste. She smiled and said, "Well, I did pick you, didn't I?"

I smiled at her comment, thinking back to all those times we ended up together at the car shows. Maybe they weren't just random meetings after all.

Jackie paid for her purchase and we started out the door, the second clerk calling after us. She came up and presented Jackie with a small box, telling her it was a gift. Jackie looked confused, but thanked the woman as we left. Outside, she wondered why they had given her a gift, she had only bought a single ring, not even one of the more expensive ones. She also wondered what it might be, and we stopped walking long enough for her to open the box and look inside.

"Oh my God!!" was all she could say. "These can't be real, not if they give them away, but they sure do look good."

"I don't know, but put them in, let's see how they look." I responded with an inner smile.

Jackie took them out of the box, and then stopped. There was a tag under the card the earrings were mounted on, saying

18k white gold

2.08 total carat weight

Color G

Clarity VVS1

Her eyes got big as she read, and then she started crying. "Oh my God, you bought these for me!"

"Who me??" I kidded, but got more serious as her tears continued to flow. "You mean a lot to me, Jackie, and I wanted to get you something nice. Consider them an early Christmas present."

"I don't know what to say." Jackie replied, even as she was putting them into her ears. She looked at me with a strange expression on her face and then repeated, "I don't know what to say. How can I thank you for this?"

"Just say thank you, that is all I need.", but groping her left tit as we hugged, I continued "I am sure you can find some way to thank me."

Jackie had stopped the tears and was now smiling broadly, "that is all you guys want.", as she laughed and gave me a long, sensual kiss.

The earrings looked good on her, and combined with the sparkle in her eyes and the huge smile covering her entire face, she really looked attractive. We spent several hours wandering around more stores, and I don't think Jackie's feet touched the ground the entire time.

We had seen everything there was to see, and were just ready to head back to the cottage, when we saw a sign for an island cruise the next day posted in a store window. Looking at each other, I asked if she was up for a boat trip.

"Absolutely. Let's check it out."

We went inside, and asked about details. The trip was on a small boat, would take the participants out to another small island where there would be a picnic lunch, then return. We also learned that this was billed as a nude cruise. I looked at Jackie and she at me. "Have you got the guts?"

"Have you??"

After a minute of consideration, "I do if you do."

We bought 2 tickets and got directions to the pier to catch the boat early next morning. Wondering just what I had gotten myself into, we drove back to the cottage and another dinner in the resort restaurant.